- 24/01/2017How do you Solve a Problem Like Health-Care?
* Hint - it is NOT from an administrative, political, advisory board / committee / agency / bureaucracy from a distant national capital with legislation and taxation.
Health-Care is individual, personal and uniquely specific in nature that it should not be in the realm of government to dictate, mandate nor penalize. Your health starts with what you primarily for exercise, nutrition, hydration and rest.
* yes - a whole host of you have severe medical issues that are beyond what preventative holistic measures can navigate on your own. That 20% of high claim / instance / entitlement is well known, well documented - that is the population that needs the critical eye - and at first strike: fraud, crime, nepotism and cronyism .
- 22/01/2017Killing Obamacare .... Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured.
..... according to Vox
..... except that there are currently already 30 Million that are not covered -
There will still not be universal coverage under the current reform; recent projections are that 30 million Americans will still lack coverage by 2016.
There will be significant gaps in coverage in states that opt not to expand Medicaid eligibility, potentially leaving 6 million uninsured nonelderly adults without access to care specifically because of lack of expansion. In addition, undocumented residents and those who opt to not purchase coverage will also add to the coverage gaps.How the ACA Will Change the Health Care Delivery Systemwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov Key features of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are access to health care through expanded coverage, improved quality and efficiency and lower health care costs, and consumer protections. Incremental reforms have been made to the ACA since it was...
- Producer21/01/2017How to KillObamaCare - A Brief Look The PPACA Legislation was built upon a series of faulty assumptions and slathered in rhetoric. Years after it has passed and been in effect - the 'Triple Aim' of Lowering Costs, Improving Quality and Increasing Access has not appeared - nor could...
- 21/01/2017The First Steps: Trump Signs Executive Against ObamaCare
A good first step to the plate. #KillObamaCareText of President Trump's ObamaCare executive orderwww.foxnews.com Below is the full text of President Donald Trump's executive order directing federal agencies to ease the burden of ObamaCare: MINIMIZING THE ECONOMIC BURDEN OF THE PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT PENDING REPEAL By the authority vested in...
- Producer10/01/2017How Alibaba Could Help Solve American Health CareThis week, President Elect Trump has met with Alibaba's Jack Ma to work together to #MAGA Many big names have come to the front of Healthcare with intentions of reinventing healthcare; CVS, Wal-Greens, IBM, GE, Google, Wal-mart and yes – the...
- 09/01/2017Looking for feedback on our new websiteHome, Auto & Commercial Insurance - Harmony MN/Rochester MN - Harmony Insurance Groupwww.harmonyinsurancegroup.com Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Business Insurance, Life & Health Insurance in Harmony, Rochester, Austin, Preston, Spring Valley and...
- Producer08/01/201712 Days of HealthCareOn the First Day of HealthCare - I gave to the Trump Tream: 1 Application Resume in an ATS Tree: On the Second Day of HealthCare, I gave to the Trump Team:2 Pointed Blogs to Remove ObamaCareOn the Third Day of HealthCare, I gave to the Trump...
Comments09/01/2017 #2 Brian McKenzie#1 Thanks for reading and your encouragement @Tommy McElroy, MD Trump Transition Team has my application sitting in their ATS Funnel. I expect little from that avenue. In 2012, when Obama was re-elected, I mailed a BRICK to the White House with predictions of how the PPACA would fail and why ( I called it the Red Soviet Menace that it was - blatant Lenin Plagairism ) .....I didn't get any facetime with Obama, but I did get a "polite conversation" with the Secret Service. After January 20th, I get the feeling I will have to take another unorthodox approach to get my message across. It is time to Remove, Erase, Destroy the Red Soviet idiom of ObamaCare.
- Producer01/01/2017Five Top Reasons to Buy Life InsuranceHere we are. On the cusp of 2017. New Year's Eve, no less. Fireworks. Parties. Alcohol. Driving. Resolutions.And here I am, talking again about insurance. I hope with good reason. Given what often transpires on New Year's Eve unfortunately,...
Comments01/01/2017 #2 Luke BrownThank you, Brian. My point was not that life insurance pays loss OF wages (for example, like workers' compensation does for an injured employee). The life insurance benefits can supplant some of the money that was coming into the household that was earned by the insured. while alive. What the beneficiary does with it is up to him/her. As long as the policy is in force at the time of death, it applies to both whole life and term.01/01/2017 #1 Brian McKenzie* Not all Life Insurance will pay loss of wages, typically this is a Supplemental Lines Policy, either written as a rider or a stand alone entity - Aflac being the most famous and well represented in this channel. ONLY Life policies that accrue cash value and allow for 'policy loans' can be used for payments while you are still alive. Everything else, you gotta die so someone else can collect. Laws vary from state to state, but Life policies are pretty set in their benefits nationwide. Consult a licensed Agent / Broker / Principal and ask them the hard questions relevant to your own personal estate, health, financial needs. Life Policies are indeed worth the investigation and investment.
- 31/12/2016Prior to the PPACA ObamaCare Legislation, The US Federal Government has had national health care models alive – but they were not active across the entire population and instead only focused on small fractions of the population as a whole. Those models were Medicare, Medicaid, Veteran's Affairs, Prison Health Care, Tribal Health Care and Social Security Disability. Six proven incidences of performance and precedence that have decades of evidence of how a Nation-Wide launch of a 'Universal Care' - would fail.
Each of these six models has failed to achieve in the avenues of innovation, affordability and quality – and each is riddled with their flagrant cases of fraud and patient pool performances. Had the politicians and academics pushing the Universal Care / Single Payer models – the PPACA never should have left the drawing board and echo chambers that they were created in.
- 30/12/2016The PPACA ObamaCare bill was passed on March 31, 2010. In his run up to his Election – Barack Obama called for a Health Care Hit-Man as a main component to his push for Reform to America's health-care architecture. I will admit that the concept of being well informed in the major concepts, the minute minutia of policies and being able to push through bureaucracy roadblocks that stand in the way patients getting care is a grand idea. However, I doubt President Obama had counted on many taking up that challenge. I read all of the Reform Policies & Proposals before they became the bill, and the entire text of the Legislation once it became law. In the spring of 2009, I entered into a Masters of Public Administration Course majoring in HealthCare Economics and Business Management.
In 2011, I graduated and immediately set to fighting the content, intent and trajectory of the Legislation. I worked with local patients to push through the bureaucracy to get care, payment and treatment that they needed. I branded my consulting and tactics as “Health Care Hit-Man” and was a sledgehammer for getting results for my clients. My efforts were focused across five channels of Veteran's Care, Tribal Care, Small Clinic Collections, High Dollar Audit for Insurance Companies and Audit Functions for Washington State in Health Care & Disability.
My Master's Thesis was the Analysis & Development of Patient Centered, Market Directed and Self-Funded. A platform that models the best of mobile technologies for retail practices and brings into alignment the realities of price transparency and digital payments. One of the major components of this platform is Direct Primary Care / Concierge Medical and capitalizes on paying only for services that you need and not the ever escalating prices for monthly premium payments. Enrollment & Coverage in a National Entitlement does not equal Care.
I have launched those models overseas – they have 5 years of precedence and performance.
Comments30/12/2016 #2 Brian McKenzieI hate pandering politicians and low information bureaucrats - Health Care is full of both - neither belong. I get paid to do what I do - because I know the policies and procedures better than the gatekeepers - and I use their own rules against them.
Love has nothing to do with it - as Tina Turner said - It's a Second Hand Emotion - at best.
- Producer30/12/2016Embrace Soft Skills and Reduce Rejection in 2017Kind of sounds like a come-on for a dating site.It isn't. It's mostly for readers in sales professions and it may have a unique application to those in insurance, other financial product sales, and financial advising. It applies to veterans and to...
- Producer29/12/2016Four Health-Care Red HerringsBig Data will Solve HealthCare: Except it wont.Big Data Realities. You simply cannot pour money and technology at a problem and expect magical results and solutions. Take a look no further than the NSA and issues of National Security vs Terrorism....
- 28/12/2016The three solutions to removing ObamaCare from Day 1, No Delay.
1) Peri-Locative Solutions: There are exclusions and exceptions within the text and case precedence of the PPACA legislation that allow for the creation of Insurance Alternatives away from the HHS / CMS architecture. These paths allow for operations that connect patients to doctors while allowing for the flexibility of access, promote lower prices and creating responsive market conditions that promote innovation and quality.
2) Policy Architecture: To move away from the broken monolithic ObamaCare failures, plan policies should be aligned with priorities to personal responsibility that are tied directly to individual health concerns relevant themselves. In an individual market, policy holders should not be held liable and hostage to health risks and concerns that are not in their personal risk matrix. I.E. - Men should never have to pay for maternity services, contraception prescriptions, abortions nor gynecological services. Further, if plans were built upon truly catastrophic and emergent needs, the policy premiums would drop dramatically from today's current hockey-stick escalation.
3) Technology Solutions: Plan access and enrollment needs to move into contemporary technology modals. A 5 step web / mobile clipped platform is so much more flexible and user friendly than the 40 screen ObamaCare Monster. Finding a doctor and getting care should be no more difficult than ordering a Taxi, Take Out Dinner or E-commerce Product. Payment should be just as quick and effortless as well. Doctors should not have to wait weeks for compensation. Insurance should only be used for true emergencies – all other care should be as a service – a true direct pay market commodity.
These are immediate and expedient solutions that are available to drag a needle across the legacy of Obama and this Legislation that allow for a path out and away.
- Producer26/12/2016Gen X, Millenials: Retirement is Coming (Altho Maybe Not Real Soon)--Read This AnywayBarely a day goes by when some commentator, journalist, or advertiser doesn't talk about retirement. Some are trying to sell something. Listen, but consider the motivation.Lots of the discussion, and it is a valid discussion, concerns preparation...
- Producer15/12/2016Tips to Managing Health Insurance BillingThere is no chance to get around it: Health insurance in the United States is a confounded trial. Some may even say it's a wreck. For health care suppliers, there are many circles to bounce through basically to get paid for the services that...
- 13/12/2016Because beBee has better reach than L I - and more networking power, I am looking for help to getting to and in front of the Trump Transition Team - for the Purpose to Repeal, Revoke and Remove ObamaCare. If you can help - your assistance will see results immediately upon gaining that spot.
Policies dedicated to Patient Centered, Market Directed and Personal Choice while focusing on Mobile Technology, Millennial Medical Needs and Portability.
Ready to go from Day 1, No Delay.
- Producer12/12/2016The PPACA is Dead ~ All Hail the Emperor with No ClothesHow could someone explain the current failure of the PPACA / ObamaCare and indeed have predicted its' pathetic performance from its' initial origins in 2007?......Because there was NOTHING new, unique, nor worthy of the 'Change' moniker of the H...
Comments14/12/2016 #5 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#4 I wondered if you might have a controversial post here, @Brian McKenzie. But curiously this particular area of concern is not fomenting people either on beBee or about the country. Curious as without their health, most people's lives are over.
And let's put Deb aside, if I thought that money was actually be redistributed to someone else's health, I'd be rather OK. It is paying for officespace and bonuses and stuff. The administration middle-tier is a large part of the problem and that is the only layer that this law took care of.
I suspect the downsides are so obvious to me since I was mainly contract myself and have rarely had employer paid coverage. I always felt cheated by the benefits packages even the cafeteria style - most I ever got for not having an 8 is enough type life was 2 days off.
We actually had a real, proper inch and a half of snow a few days ago - for the first time since 2010, as far as I remember.14/12/2016 #4 Brian McKenzie#3 @Deb 🐝 Helfrich Thanks for reading. Your situation is indeed your situation .....and that is the point. YOU know your medical needs, health regimen and course of treatment better than a Federal Top down Administration that is only set up to tax your paycheck and redistribute your premium to places that do not benefit your health status. Even as a worker in the Insurance industry - I always opted out of the company plan and chose the additional pay instead. (One of the benefits of contract work). What kind of care and outcome could you have done for yourself with that 13,000 to providers of your choice and alternative / naturopathic channels outside of the ObamaCare administration.... and how much of that money would have been left over for an improved lifestyle and investment opportunity? THAT is the point. YOUR health is individual - and the WASHINGTON DC machine does not belong in it.
I wish you the best health and enjoy the rainy season out Winslow Way.13/12/2016 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichFull disclosure, I live in Washington state and I have lost my Obamacare coverage after paying $13,000 to a conglomerate and the only expense I was to them was the cost of the stamps to mail me my bill, because they don't have the option for receiving online bills. Not only did I not receive a cent of healthcare from them, I would have needed to incur about $10,000 dollars worth of 'qualified' medical care for them to start to provide insurance to me. Furthermore, they took my budget to buy myself the alternate health care that has kept me entirely out of the medical system even as I approach decade number 6. Oh, and they spoonfed my SSN to criminals along the way. Luckily in my case the criminals didn't learn about my weaknesses along with my identity.
@Brian McKenzie - I will need to read this more fully, as I only skimmed it - but this particular 'law' not only did not help who it purported to help, it further jeopardized many people whose stories are not being covered. It helped the financial 'health' of the purveyors of the bureaucracy of healthcare while leaving the providers and patients of medical care very, very sick.
Opinions and experiences of Deb and her admittedly unique situation only.13/12/2016 #1 Gordon PyeIf it works for valuable Cold War US Navy Officers then it can be adapted to transship boxes of Squid also, although the UK has plenty of Sardines in trains although not always enough alleged secure renewable energy Coal replacement to run them on some days !
- Producer01/12/2016Choosing a Career in Financial ServicesYou can experience a rewarding career at Virtual Financial where you help people become financially independent while building your own personal financial wealth/health with career growth and professional development.You can be new to the industry...
- Producer15/11/2016Making Sense of the Insurance Industry's Resistance to Going DigitalThe insurance industry is late to the game. Digital initiatives are now the dominant business paradigm. By today’s standards if you aren’t doing digital transformation, then you are near the bottom of the learning curve. That’s where you can find...
- Producer04/11/2016Six insurance tips to keep in mind during home renovationsThere are so many things you have to keep in mind when remodeling your home. One that’s often overlooked is the numerous ways that a home renovation could impact your insurance policy. So while you’ve already got a lot on your plate, you’re going to...
- Producer28/10/2016My New Role I am responsible for building a sales team, managing and coaching associates who are looking to either take their current business to a new level or build a new business.Virtual Financial (VF) is an independent financial services marketing...
- Producer25/10/2016I Told You So - Obamacare Confirms Double-Digit Premium Hikes!WASHINGTON October 24, 2016 – Premiums will go up sharply next year under President Barack Obama's health care law, and many consumers will be down to just one insurer, the administration confirmed Monday. That's sure to stoke another "Obamacare"...
Comments25/10/2016 #6 Paul Frank GilbertSimply another example of why we should not allow our government to move beyond its Constitutional directives. We do NOT need this kind of government intervention into our lives. Like any program it needs many iterations to "get it right" so failures of this kind are expected, however the problem with this program is that the government simply should not have done it. We are not a socialist nation. I give to charities and support personal causes to help those in need. Forcing us to help .. whether we want to or not ... unacceptable.25/10/2016 #4 Brian McKenzie#2 @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher except that 20 years ago HILLARY CARE was imposed on a few states across the nation, Washington being one of them. The main cornerstone was to eliminate pre-exist condition and expand state eligibility to Medicaid enrollment (without any new or increased funding for the event) within a year, big companies - Boeing being the most prominent, LEFT the state. Insurance plans did the same, and those that stayed dropped indivdual coverage. Washington also went into receivership and floundered to keep state required financial reserves during this time. OBAMACARE was built on those failing foundations, and its' "crisis" was all too predictable. I wrote about it in 2007 - it was designed to fail - it NEVER worked: not on access, afordability, quality nor health outcomes. America is fatter, unhealtier and poorer than any other gime in history - and it is a direct outcome of the failed Socialist premises of the PPACA. I look forward to statistics that prove me wrong, as always Facts over Feels. Licensed Agent, Broker and Independent State Investigator 1993-2003 MPA in Health Care 2011 dedicated to the content, intent and trajectory of ObamaCare - 7 years in the trenches fighting this monster. * The vast majority of legislators that passed it, NEVER read it ~ Some of them are even proud and gloating in their ignorance.25/10/2016 #2 Lisa 🐝 GallagherNot here to get into a *issing match but seriously- I've handled benefits for 14 years and the FACT that the premiums are rising is nothing NEW. This has been going on for a long time. Put the blame where it belongs- on the insurance companies! Big Pharma and Medical Insurance Companies have been in bed with each other for years. FACT: Before the ACA (as others call it "Obamacare"), our insurance would have been unaffordable due to the pre-existing clause, that's the only reason we can still obtain insurance (speaking personally) because they got rid of that clause. We all want a system that works, the ACA was far from perfect due to many revisions Congress added to it. However, we have something that can be tweaked as time progresses if people are patient. To those who've received their healthcare benefits through their employers, you may not realize their rates have increased yearly over a span of 2o years or more. Yes, the ACA has affected small businesses- leaving them to either raise your monthly contribution or asking people to go the marketplace and buy their own. Many companies choose a plan with higher deductibles because the plans are cheaper. We've been headed in this direction long before Obamacare.25/10/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieThe numbers never worked, even when CBO was changing the cooking recipe evey six months. It is the same unfunded fractional derivative ponzi scheme that the housing crisis was built upon, pure pump and dump for the IT / Insurance companies while the middle class again gets screwed by Washington and crew. And anybody that READ the bill that had insurance experience knew it was failed. It's collapse was planned and staged, Hillary will come out and lame insurance fortheir r "price gouging and profiteering" anyday now. PS - there is a way out of it. We are live in 20 countries: individual plans available across borders, currencies, language at affordable rates. No big Government - it works.
- 11/10/2016One way of generating leads is through email marketing. Email is still one of the most effective means to get in touch with your prospect.. Now get your message straight to your prospect's inboxes by outsourcing your email campaign to professional email marketers.
Find out how https://goo.gl/vjNZ3Z