- Producer01/08/2017beBee: The 'Other' Online Tool for Your Personal Brand If you’re a social media savvy entrepreneur or business person, you’re already familiar with the professional benefits of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. (Especially the latter.) But did you know there’s another networking tool that can...
Comments01/08/2017 #18 Mamen 🐝 Delgado#10 Brilliant, yes!!
Sincerely @Kate Paine, you have gone straight to the point of beBee's soul. I can assure you the authenticity of this part:
"beBee is a way of synthesizing the personal and professional so that you can make genuine friendships and business connections."
I have made both of them at beBee, genuine friendships and wonderful business connections, more than in any other social media.
Wish you both of them as well, and congrats for your Producer Kate!!! 💫01/08/2017 #5 Kate Paine#3 Thank you for your comment. You just proved - in less than 2 minutes - how engaged you are in this platform. :) Kudos! And I believe, as you do, that beBee and LinkedIn really are a winning combination with just enough differences to make them each strong in their own right.01/08/2017 #4 Javier 🐝 beBeeI love this:
With beBee, there is an emphasis on personal connection and starting a conversation. Each post has a comment section where long conversations often begin. While some hives have a professional focus, many feature general interest topics so that users can first connect with each other on a more personal level.
- 04/07/2017Sharing beBee Articles to my extensive Twitter Network & LinkedIn via Socialoomph Sharing beBee Articles to my extensive Twitter Network & LinkedIn via Socialoomph as requested by Stephan...
Comments06/07/2017 #50 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín, @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz the ability to insert Html code in body tags is crucial for sponsored content, that will bring 800 000 bloggers and tons of companies to beBee Producer. Tracking codes could be inserted and pro bloggers could sign up for a paid subscription...Global monetization with a feature to see or not a sponsored content for the comfort of the users.06/07/2017 #49 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Juan Imaz September's collaborative version will be a revolution for professional blogging if you consider a live buzz by anyone reaching 100-300 views, the ones with relaying by influencers a good 600-900' or by a co-publishing-marketing team 1300 to 5000 views in just few days.05/07/2017 #46 David B. Grinberg#43 Thanks for the motivation, Stephan, I'll certainly do what I can to contribute. I applaud you on this new and exciting hive. Live video is all the rage and will continue to bee going forward. Have YOU done one yet? Perhaps I missed it? Lastly, major congrats to @Lance 🐝 Scoular, our super bee 🐝 in the Land Down Under! Thanks for paving the way, Lance😇🙏👏👏🇦🇺05/07/2017 #45 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorVamos @Juan Imaz, shoot us some video buzz live with your smartdevice with the same structure and quality content as your blog Posts. Try beBee Smart Tricks with @Javier 🐝 beBee y @Juan Imaz on My beBeeTV (in a mix format written and edited video or live buzzed).... Challenge Set!05/07/2017 #43 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorCome on @David B. Grinberg wake up the anchor man in you, buzz to the community from your experience at Large National Employer (lol) about communication strategy, or what tactics to use for Press Releases in certains situations. Join me with @Lance 🐝 Scoular05/07/2017 #42 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#41 You dedication to the community deserve a share by the co-founders themselves to reach out to more people. Do not forget to sleep a little and stay shape! Regards to kids in holidays! Tag me so i can act accordingly for our international overseas partnership on MybeBeeTV. Maybe @David B. Grinberg will start videobuzzing topics on PR and communication best practices.05/07/2017 #41 Lance 🐝 Scoular#37 I am encouraged by this @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador and the kind message from @Susan 🐝 Botello :
"I watched this buzz from you and was thrilled to see the "backstage" process. I learned much from you today"
So today I am going to produce a series of videos of my Back-Stage process.
I have cleared my grandsons to the back of the house (school holidays here is Sydney) so I can get on with my videoing.05/07/2017 #37 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorDear Professor @Lance 🐝 Scoular , when we go for it with My beBeeTV with innovative ideas together based on observation and experienceq it seems that an audience found its Scoularship addictive for a day in class, 2800 views for a first day videobuzz launch, not baaaaad!04/07/2017 #33 Susan 🐝 BotelloIt's the 4th of July and this morning my phone was filled with fireworks. I went to Twitter and there were 20+ notifications. I had a gift from @Lance 🐝 Scoular as he shared my latest article and now I know how he did it. Lance you are a rockstar! Thank you! I watched this buzz from you and was thrilled to see the "backstage" process. I learned much from you today. Happy Independence Day from San Diego! I know everyone who watched it learned from you today.04/07/2017 #30 David B. GrinbergHi ho Lance🇦🇺💪 Once again, you share compelling content via Live Buzz with excellent educational information on social media marketing and cross channel pollinating to spread buzz far and wide. We all are grateful, Lance, for your unwavering commitment to 🐝🐝 and all the incredible help you provide to others. You are indeed "The Savvy Navigator" and your exemplary efforts are always most appreciated by all bees. Thanks so much for all you do, Lance, to make beBee the best it can Bee! The buzz is growing louder worldwide thanks to ambassadors like you, mate! 😇🙏👏👏🇦🇺😎
- Producer17/11/2016Add a “Follow me on beBee” Button to Your WordPress BlogHow to add a beBee “Follow” button to your WordPress CMS. If you have a WordPress site or blog and you want to add a “Follow me on beBee” button on it, follow these easy steps to get the job done in just a few minutes. If your CMS is Blogger-based...
- Producer06/03/2017How to Create a Relevant BuzzMake your beBee posts more relevant. beBee’s bees are always hungry for new and relevant content but, do you know how to create quality content? We’re going to show you how to make buzzes that every bee in the hive will want to share! Don’t miss the...
Comments04/06/2017 #4 Tausif MundrawalaOne of the best way to start promoting our brand is through beBee and it's hives. I love the fact that my fellow friends here on beBee share contents on other platforms which helps others to take notice as it might prove beneficial to them. This is an interesting community who doesn't know boundaries before helping others. A force to reckon with.
- 25/05/2017How to become beBee Brand Ambassador
- Join beBee
- Upload Nice Picture
- Complete your Profile
- Write a story on Producer
- Share a relevant buzz
“ Content is the King ” - Your feelings after publish content on Producer of beBee
- 11 Million Members (July 2016) wikipedia
" beBee "
- BrandHow to become beBee Brand Ambassadorwww.slideshare.net How to become beBee Brand Ambassador - Join beBee - Upload Nice Picture - Complete your Profile - Write a story on Producer - Share a relevant buzz “ Content...
- Producer18/05/20175 Mistakes to Avoid: Why People Ignore Your Awesome StuffI woke up early this morning. My wife was sound asleep and I believe in letting sleeping tigresses sleep. I needed something quiet to do. From 05:00 to 09:15 I read Producer posts on beBee. I had an ulterior motive. John White, MBA and I created a...
Comments29/07/2017 #51 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#50 Good questions, @Aleta Curry , buzz @beBee and #buzzBeBee are functionally equivalent. They do exactly the same thing. Both trigger tweets on @beBee and its sister Twitter accounts.
It's pretty rare that a post will qualify immediately. A good idea may be to check the day after and the day after that. If it looks like it's trending to qualify, I'd do the #buzzBeBee thing.
We filter against duplicates. Those filters aren't perfect but still.29/07/2017 #50 Aleta CurryHere's my problem...okay, scratch that, here's one of my problems (I've got so many).
1. I don't really know the difference between buzz @beeBee and #beBee, that is, when would I use one rather than the other?
2. Sometimes (often?) my articles don't qualify for the tags right away, but will in a few days or even a few weeks later.
3. By the time that happens, I can't remember if I've already 'shared' the Tweet to Buzz or not.
4. In a similar vein, I often forget to see how my articles are doing and if qualified, share the Tweet to Buzz.22/07/2017 #46 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#44 You aren't alone, @Aleta Curry. Many people forget or, worse, use buzz@beBee without a space as if it's an email address. That why I added a search function for #buzzBeBee
Just use that hashtag in a twitter share to let beBee know your post qualifies for promotion (20 relevants AND 5 comments)22/07/2017 #44 Aleta Curry1. Messrs Flesch and Kincaid should be shot. If they're already dead, they should be shot again for good measure. Ruining good writing one 'that's-too-hard-to-read' at a time. Relegate that to manuals, where it belongs.
BUT Phil speaketh the truth:
2. 'Tip for Mafiosi: The best place to hide a body is on line 6 of a 12-line blog post paragraph.'
That's really funny, Phil. Ah yes, the mobile phone. Wrecking the English language for good.
3. Some of us (read 'I') really need to be hit over the head with the 'buzz @beBee' thing. I used it when first announced. Do I remember now? No.22/07/2017 #43 Joanne GardockiExcellent article! Thank you, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, for the clear, readable tips for increasing the bang for the buzz. Love the links for text and title evaluation. Do you have any suggested links for finding captivating photos? Hope the twitter feed multiplier buzz @beBee takes off.22/05/2017 #38 Tausif MundrawalaThe suggestions highlighted were worth paying heed to. I agree with you on all counts. Am glad that I read this buzz as I have missed it earlier. Thank you so much my friend, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian View moreThe suggestions highlighted were worth paying heed to. I agree with you on all counts. Am glad that I read this buzz as I have missed it earlier. Thank you so much my friend, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian for sharing this with us. Close20/05/2017 #33 Brian McKenzieOr it could be, what I think is awesome slathered in special sauce is highly off the radar of popularity and social media trends.
My stuff tends to land as Glorious festooned sparkled bullshit with a niche market. If I wrote what is popular, my realm would be billionaire BDSM misanthropes initiating yonder waifs into a failing Cinderella rip-off.
- Producer28/04/2017The Ultimate How to Guide for BeBeeFor those who aren’t yet familiar with BeBee, it is basically a social networking service for individuals who want to share their brand to the world.If you are one of those espresso-sipping millennials powered by an endless stream of startup ideas,...
Comments28/04/2017 #9 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianShared to the beBee Cheat Sheet Hive where we collect all helpful posts like this one.
About your statement re: Ambassadors and their job description. That's simple. We don't have one. We were selected because we promote beBee and help other Bees find their footing (wings?). Basically, we just keep doing what we did in the first place.
If the Bees-in-Chief take exception to what we do, they can delist us. It's their brand. It's their choice.
We are not told what to do or when to do it. We may get an email pointing out a particularly good post. We can support it or not as we see fit. I tweet some out, I ignore others. At that point, it's my brand, my choice.
The only "special" thing about Ambassadors that I can think of has nothing to do with beBee.
I created a Twitter account, @beBeeEmbassy where I collect and tweet Ambassadors' posts. It's just my way of furthering the cause using some excess capacity at https://www.myTweetPack.com
The worst thing about being an ambassador is having to turn the other cheek when some T$%*$^*&% starts screaming, "BIAS!!!"
To them I'd like to say . . .
Are ambassadors biased? Really? You need to point it out? No poop, Sherlock. Of course, we're biased...if we didn't like and support beBee they wouldn't want us as ambassadors and we wouldn't want to be their ambassadors.
- Producer26/05/2016How to Succeed on beBeeYesterday I wrote on my personal blog about how beBee can become the biggest thing to hit professional social networking and take the crown as "The LinkedIn Killer." Today, I want to talk about getting started on beBee and what you can do to...
Comments24/09/2016 #45 Pamela 🐝 Williams#44 See Jared, now you're getting teh beauty of this site. Not many CEOs do that. Plus you'll find a lot of other beBee staff members doing the same thing. Check out the beBee Scrapbook hive. I think I have a post in there where beBee introduces the entire beBee gang, you'll then recognize the names. :-)06/06/2016 #27 Randy KehoThank you, Ashley, for this very timely and informative post. I, too, am a new-beBee.
As you can see, I have yet to post my pic (I don't have one on this laptop). Nonetheless, I stumbled upon your extremely relevant post within hours of joining and I had to see what all the buzz was about. Okay, enough of the silly word play (It's just too darn easy and a tad bit childish).
I will definitely intend to follow your advice.
- Producer11/03/2017Buzzing Around beBee: Mini-Guide for Newbies (New Bees)Mini-Guide for Newbies (New Bees) What New Bees Needs to Know to Get Started at beBeeI've been active here for just 5 days and I've made no secret of the fact that I am blown away by beBee. That's what I said in my recent blog...
Comments11/03/2017 #15 David B. GrinbergThanks so much for this buzzing primer for newbies, or new bees, Anne. There's a lot of information about the brand ambassador program. In addition to the link provided by @Javier 🐝 beBee, check out these links:
https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/bebee-english/do-you-want-to-become-a-bebee-ambassador beBee Guide
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@juanimaz/how-much-will-the-equity-of-our-bebee-ambassadors-be-worth By @Juan Imaz
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@pamela-williams/bits-of-honey By @Pamela 🐝 Williams
https://www.facebook.com/bebeeENG/photos/a.1567639900145879.1073741830.1519836261592910/1727878730788661/?type=3&theater beBee INFOGRPAHIC
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@max-carter/what-it-means-to-me-to-be-a-bebee-brand-ambassador by @Max🐝 J. Carter
Also, Anne, check out the beBee guide with buzz on many questions you or others might have about the platform https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-guide?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bebee-guide
I hope this is all helpful, Anne. Keep buzzing!11/03/2017 #13 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianCool, you taught me something, Anne. I didn't know about the "view blog" link. I would use Producer->My Profile. I'll update the instructions on myTweetPack.com for linking beBee. That's the link we need.
About ambassadors and their role: You summed it up perfectly. We became ambassadors because we LIKE helping other Bees find their wings. NOT the other way around. Javier and Juan decide who becomes an ambassador and who remains an ambassador.
I have no say in the matter, but it seems to me you're well on your way.
- Producer01/03/2017How to Offer Services as a Freelancer on beBee Offer your services as a freelancer on beBee. Did you know that you can post your services as a freelancer on beBee? Find out all you all about it in this new edition of beBee Guide! Step 1 Log in and go to the profile tab. Once you are there you...
Comments01/03/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichIn case anyone wants to know what happens when someone clicks on the APPLY button for a service that you offer, they will receive a message window pop-up to write you a message and it will appear in your beBee inbox. So the next time you see a message notification, it might be for some new work!
- Producer02/02/2017To New beBees Visiting beBee landMy beBee lesson"In giving we receive; In receiving we learn; In learning we grow. "Fatima WilliamsI see alot of new bees Buzzing around and they are in full action for the first week that they arrive. So I decided to put together a buzz with things...
Comments03/02/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen View moreI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen shared by @Mamen 🐝 Delgado
The word "learning" is a natural expression.
The rest I will think about later on today as my 18th Paradox Wisdom. Will let you know when that thinking flows online.
* Do note that "giving*" means something different for me in a naturally flowing workable life intelligent world, so I will think about as a separate Renaissance buzz - today if possible but otherwise that thinking will flow over the weekend. Close
- Producer01/02/2017De-pollinating: the Hives & the BeesPollinating too prolific? Unaware of Updates? Cluttered content page? On beBee, content goes to your home page, based on which bees you Follow and Hives you've chosen. You can see most activity in your Notifications area.*As a comparison, when...
Comments09/02/2017 #76 Jared 🐝 Wiese#71 I will agree that we need better controls on the language of posts and hives to which we affine.
I just emailed Fede:
"Today Javier shared a post called 'beBee em Português' in hive 'beBee em Português' to 'Profissionais Administrativos'.
Because I am following Javier, I saw all that.
Please have a way in the new UI to choose what languages we want to see or not - in both posts and hives (posts shared to hives)."
Today, to de-pollinate and not lose Javier, I had to Mute the Hive and/or Post.09/02/2017 #75 Jared 🐝 Wiese#72 I can't believe I missed this part:
"Report inappropriate comments:
We know that at times a very small number of members can tarnish the experience for our broader community by posting inappropriate comments. While we monitor for these types of comments and work directly with members, you can also flag and hide abusive or offensive comments made on any article or post:
Click the “More” icon on the top right of a comment.
Click “Report” to report the comment.
In the pop-up window, tell us more about why you chose to report the comment."
I know you disagree, Phil. Yet I still believe - and am allowed to write - this is another good reason that we have "-1" on beBee. It can help encourage the commenter to have more appropriate comments.
Sure, some are open and courageous enough to debate openly. Some are not. I am trying to be courageous here, now. I wonder if I will get +1, -1 or nothing because others have given up on the direction of these comments?
Some people prefer to vote on comments, anonymously. Should everyone in the US who votes be forced to openly state who they voted for in an election?
Perhaps +1/-1 is voting that could be looked at as a way to help the commenter understand how their comment was received. Or it could be looked at as an annoyance that the commenter does not get to refute. Two sides of the same coin.
If people against the "-1" have made their point well enough, beBee has already said they are considering all options.09/02/2017 #73 Jared 🐝 Wiese#71 I see your point. I might add:
I had been in beBee in English for a long time. I built up many followers. I even shared posts there. All good.
Now, however, I see way too many posts about subjects I care no longer. I wish to de-pollinate for a while or even permanently and see what my followers share as sufficient. While perhaps in purgatory-to use your old testament reference - I do not believe I should be in hell forever.
Just like the Lumpy Kingdom is giving the on/off switch to comments. More choice.09/02/2017 #72 Jared 🐝 WieseThis just in from the Lumpy Kingdom blog:
"We continue to encourage two-way conversations on LinkedIn, and for many members who publish, comments are a great way to start discussions and can lead to broader reach.
At the same time, we want to give you greater choice in the types of conversations you have on LinkedIn."09/02/2017 #71 Phil Friedman#70 I have to disagree. If a hive is designated as "beBee in English", I think when one joins the hive, one reasonably expects to see a general stream of posts on a wide range of topics being posted in English. Just as someone who joins beBee in Spanish expects the same, except that the posts will be in Spanish. And so on. I don't think the problem is solved by "de-pollinating" but by enabling a practical system for language filtering those hives that declare themselves for a particular language. And similar for those hives that declare themselves devoted to a particular defined topic area.06/02/2017 #69 Phil Friedman#68 That, Jared, is to answer a question with a question. But never mind, the answer to your question is no. It is simply an inappropriate posting because the Hive is "beBee in English". It is not an issue over one instance, but becomes one if it happens over and over again. Because then a member of a hive that is for English gets Portuguese post in their feed too often.04/02/2017 #64 John Vaughan#63 "What were the original results?" asks @Gerald Hecht
Variations on the usual theme, from the Usual Suspects: a modest shitStorm of Outrage from Aficionados - reflexive defensiveness & rejection, misdirection from the topic to personal attack, "Why are you so negative?", "You're the only one who complains", etc. Very tiring.
I get sleepy just talking about it.04/02/2017 #60 John Vaughan#57 :I've noticed your links to http://www.jcvtcs.com/portfolio/
several times...well okay...several million times; anyway, a quick query --is that a convenient URL for reaching you ?" asks @Gerald Hecht View more#57 :I've noticed your links to http://www.jcvtcs.com/portfolio/
several times...well okay...several million times; anyway, a quick query --is that a convenient URL for reaching you ?" asks @Gerald Hecht
JV> That is a convenient link to some useful information that desperately needs to be learned. Use at own risk.
Even more informative: https://jcvtcsblog.wordpress.com/ Repetition implies perceived value.
One can message me directly thru beBee, if we're connected Close04/02/2017 #59 Gerald HechtOverall, this little primer demonstrates the extreme ease and user friendly priority for completing simple tasks --in this case, freeing oneself from the world's most annoying fake shaman/dude/ministry founder (no, not L. Ron Hubbard --he was much more user friendly --he simply died), or stalker, etc..
- ProducerPut a Pic with the Name - New Ambassadors added as of Nov. 22, 2016https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/new-bebee-ambassadors-2016-november https://www.bebee.com/@larryboyer Larry Boyer - United States https://www.bebee.com/@jan-barbosa Jan Barbosa - Puerto Rico ...
Comments27/11/2016 #20 David B. GrinbergThank you, Franci, for this helpful buzz putting the names to the faces of the new ambassadors. And kudos to @Javier 🐝 beBee on his excellent selections, as usual.
Again, I want to especially recognize those with whom I've closely interacted over the years here and elsewhere: @Neil Hughes @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador @Jan 🐝 Barbosa @Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador @Andrew Books. Thanks for all YOU do! The buzz is growing louder...
- 07/11/2016Please join me in extending a warm welcome to @koka sexton! Koka is an internationally recognized social media marketing expert, keynote speaker, and former LinkedIn Head of Social Media. Welcome to the hive, Koka!
https://www.bebee.com/bee/koka-sextonkoka sexton - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of koka sexton on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 06/11/2016Just a quick tip.... @Irene Hackett noticed on Friday night that the Google Chrome browser has a nifty little "Translate this page" button that automatically appears if you go to a buzz not in your selected native language. The options link allows you to pick and chose the source language and translation language. I did most of my browsing in Firefox, but this lovely little button might change my habits! There is some great content on beBee outside of English... and technology is making it easy for us to broaden our perspectives!
Comments06/11/2016 #4 Charles David UpchurchThanks for this buzz, @Deb 🐝 Helfrich. You have confirmed what I wrote about in this August, 2015 article, over on LinkedIn.
I think it was just before we "met" as fellow LinkedIn UNfluencers(TM), Deb. Do you mind if I use the image you provided here (with credit to you) to update that old article?06/11/2016 #3 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#2 I'd been copying and pasting from firefox this whole time.... and I probably still will when I am not pressed for time, as doing it chuck by chunk and seeing the translation side by side is improving my languages, whereas just changing the whole page means I don't get to learn anything.06/11/2016 #2 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThanks Deb. When I moved to Chrome a couple months ago I noticed that option. I also found out that sometimes the pop up does not appear, but there is a little icon in the address bar on the far right that is the translate option. Since I only used this while on beBee I thought it was beBee doing it for a while until I went offsite and it appeared. See how untech savvy I am?
- Producer27/10/2016How to Use the beBee Share ButtonOn beBee content comes first! All of our users share interesting content on different topics in the proper hives but, how can you share interesting information on your other social media accounts? How can you let your contacts in on relevant beBee...
- Producer23/10/2016Why The Comment “Great Post” Is The Last Thing Any Op/Ed Blogger Wants To See.This is part 3 of my now established series on op/ed blogging. Who knows how long this will last. Not me.And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son? And what did you hear, my darling young one? I heard the sound of a thunder that roared out a...
Comments26/10/2016 #45 Ben PintoG R E A T P O S T. Over at the Dark Side, the 'Great Post' that was sent as a private message and was offered as another way to interact with the writer, was nothing more than an engagement tool in and of itself. People still had the option to add the type of comments that you crave. People had the option of commenting directly to the post with two words like 'great post.' There was introduced a third option and that was an auto generated private message that said 'great post.' It was meant to encourage the author to answer that with a message back asking for comments to please be added directly to the article instead of 'back channel.' This created another form of engagement getting people to use the messaging system. Another answer that was used by the blogger was "which post are you referring to?" Eventually they added the actual article information to the auto-response and it quickly went bye-bye.
They are now offering an auto-message to thank those that have checked off on one's skills, but thanking you for only one of them. This generates, hopefully, a response of 'but I did all of them for you...'26/10/2016 #42 Richard BuseMany decades ago most of the great big city daily newspapers had columnists who regularly PO'd people. At best, those columnists managed to shift public opinion. At worst, they usually got people to think about why they loved or loathed the particular piece they were reading. Too often there's a throw-away nature to online discourse. "Great Post" is not a thoughtful comment, nor are quickly-written posts that do not rise above name-calling.26/10/2016 #37 Phil Friedman#36 well, Tony, truth be told, I get Jim to ghost all my stuff --- at least the pieces that piss off a lot of people. :-) Seriously, you could do a lot worse than use Jim as a blogging guide, because he has mastered the art of perking reader interest, while getting people to love him. Well, most people, anyway.25/10/2016 #35 Tony 🐝 Rossi#27 I feel like there's a snarky comment about pollination ready here, but I just can't find it.... Either way, I'm convinced your plan is working; this series, your broader effort, makes writing and online publishing accessible and less intimidating to the audience at large. Keep it up, sir, we'll follow your lead!24/10/2016 #30 John Rylance"Great post" can be viewed as damming with faint praise ( average, mediocre) Mind you finding an alternative is fraught with difficulties. Here are a few to precede post. Superdoopah, amazing, mind-blowing, tantalising, and many others all needing clarification. The crux is clarity of view/comment.
One final thought perhaps a current short comment would be "This post is buzzing" That would set people thinking, it's more active than the "bumbling" Great Post"
- 24/10/2016Starting a new feature. Tips on getting more out of the user experience here on beBee. If you have any tips you would like to pass along, pm them to me and I will edit them into this format. The more bees who contribute the better it will be for everybee-de.
Comments27/02/2017 #6 Jared 🐝 Wiese#5 Hi @Emily🐝 Bee. Good to read from you ;) Like your new picture and name!
Yes, I've been finding the views and followers on LI a bit all over the place. Some are against BB, some are feeling the urge with the new LI interface. Some are open.
Comes down to content and engagement - on any platform, IMO :) Have both and you will be followed ;)
- Producer29/08/2016The Unofficial Guide to beBee Jargon for Beginners or Busy Bees Hey all you buzz heads out there; this is Bo Buzzbee with your, unofficial and totally unsanctioned, Guide to beBee Jargon for beginners. It’s about time someone came up with a list like this and who better than a total smart-spiracle like me eh?...
Comments27/02/2017 #56 Jim AbleHey, watch it there, Bro Bo, when you talk about bee-in a ZorroBee. That characterization is already taken. But to compensate you for your disappointment, I am sharing this piece to my network and the maximum number of hives allowed. Of course, it remains to be see whether that association helps you on beBee or becomes the kiss death, hoisted on your own petard. https://www.bebee.com/@jim-able23/10/2016 #45 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsCouldn't stop myself, had to laugh. Then I questioned; Why stop myself, it's funny! Thanks for the grins this morning Michael!
@Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador @David B. Grinberg @Milos Djukic et al. Funny stuff23/10/2016 #44 Michael D. Davis#43 Thank you for your comments and adding to the discussion Don! Thanks for following me here on beBee as well. I hope you have an opportunity to take a look at The Daily Chalkboard hive sometime. It's the "honey" I enjoy spreading more than any other on this new affinity social network.06/09/2016 #40 Mohammad Azam Khan#35 Short of that, and when required, beBee has the honey and the buzz and boBee and whatnot is not available, it's just that @Dean Owen is possibly looking for a catchy phrase for the comments. Bees communication, there's the waggle bee dance or waggle dance or waggle in short.
- Producer14/09/2016Tools to Remember Web Sites (and Buzz/Honey!)Ever run across a great web site and realize later you wish you'd saved a link to it? Or, worse, you read something in it that finally hit you and now you want to find that again? Don't you wish you had that "in your pocket" for quick reference?...
Comments20/10/2016 #33 Jared 🐝 WieseEver wonder how to Pocket (save) a Buzz (share)? Not so easy, is it?
Here are the quick steps:
1) Share the Buzz to Twitter (with the sideways V),
2) Copy the 2nd line of the tweet from "https" until the first set of numbers,
3) Cancel the Tweet,
4) Add to Pocket!
For example, for the tweet:
"This image has been shared in one of the hives on beBee
You would grab just:
Then open Pocket, click "+" if it does not ask to add.
This should work on phones or PCs!14/10/2016 #31 Jared 🐝 Wiese#30 Thanks for the share, Lisa!
I don't work with Chromebooks, but some research showed "At the bottom or side of your screen, you'll see a row of apps, called the shelf, and your account picture. You can change which apps are included and bookmark webpages."
It is available from the Chrome Web Store and should show you on the far right of the screen if it is compatible [with Chromebook].
What I do and suggest is adding it to the Chrome browser as an Extension. Then you will see the Pocket symbol in the upper-right of your browser and when on a site to remember, just click the symbol and it lights up red.
If this all works, you click - not right-click - the Pocket button on the toolbar, as shown in the first picture above.
The right-clicking is another method, once it is installed. You do that anywhere on the page - link or not.
On my android phone it is a share with the tilted "V".14/10/2016 #30 Lisa 🐝 GallagherFound it @Jared 🐝 Wiese, thanks. I have pocket on my Chrome Book and for some reason it doesn't appear in the box when I right click. Maybe I need to reboot because I just added pocket from the Webstore. Under tools, I found add to shelf, do you know what that is?05/10/2016 #27 Jared 🐝 Wiese@Charles David Upchurch and I have been testing this with the app / mobile. Sharing to Pocket does not work. On smartphones, you can run your Chrome or Firefox browser in Desktop mode, install the Pocket app, then you can SHARE to pocket for any honey or buzz... and never lose it!
I ask myself if I might like to see this again, read it more fully, etc. Indispensable!
With all the honey and buzz that hits our feeds, it is easy to lose track of something you want to see again!26/09/2016 #25 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorThese are great suggestions. I just started using Pocket, which seems to be super easy. I also save posts I want to keep in my storage hive "a Bees Reads". Grocery lists, etc. I keep in the memo app in my phone or I write it down on a memo pad. I always have my phone with me and sometimes forget my written list! Reeeeely! This is great "stuff" - thank you for sharing.21/09/2016 #23 Henri GalvãoI love Pocket, but I never thought about using it for continuous reference. Thanks for the idea! As for Evernote, I hear so many people say great things about it. I've never tried it, though, since I already use RememberTheMilk for task management, and it serves me well (although apparently Evernote is much broader than that)
Comments20/10/2016 #5 Harvey Lloyd#4 Yes, it emanates from that series. We went through an exercise with our team a few years back by actually drawing the circle separated by an inner circle. The inner circle was control and the outer was influence. We made the control circle smaller. Much to my amusement folks wanted a larger circle for control. My favorite discussion was over parenting. Parents put their teenage children inside the circle of control. When we questioned their placement they stated,"But i have to be in control I am their parent!" That discussion was both enlightening and sobering for a few. Some reluctantly moved the children to influence. It was a fun experience and opened up a dialogue about separating the two areas.
- Producer17/10/2016Meet our beBee Ambassadors!In July 2016 beBee launched its Ambassadors Program and we already have a bunch of top-notch bees on our list that are spreading the buzz all around the world!Let’s meet all the beBee ambassadors! And remember, you could be our next ambassador....
Comments01/08/2017 #134 Francisco Jose Paredes Perez@Javier 🐝 beBee entonces soy embajador??? Pues me produce mucha alegría..... de momento ya tomando el aperitivo he dicho: yo no pago que soy embajador en Bebee..... en serio muchas gracias. Seguir contando con mis producers. Por la parte que me toca haremos a bebee muy grande....palabra de mosquetero.....gracias javier no te defraudaré ni a mis compañeros mosqueter@s tampoco. Daré lo mejor de mi. Gracias de mi parte y de mi hijo Lucas. Gracias a bebee por dar voz al autismo
- Producer13/10/2016What Did I Do Wrong?• write at least 3 relevant wordsI wrote seven.• maximum 30 characters eachMaximum is in "mathematics", which has eleven.• minimum of 3 charactersMinimum is in "data", which has four.• html tags are not allowedI used no HTML...
- 11/10/2016🐝 Join the beBee Guide hive to find all our official tutorials and to be the first to catch the buzz! ✌️