- Producer26/08/2016The Flow FractalForm presupposes Flow. Of Thought. Of Imagination. Of Elements. Of Electricity. Of Energy. Of Blood. Of Water.Of Nourishment.Of Life itself!But does Form create the Flow or is it the other way around? The strike of lightning follows a Fractal path...
- Producer29/07/2016The Arabesque for my Sweet MargaretThe secret's well enclosed in arabesque.These towers made of clay forever letRecapulate the times I've found a deskTo wrap the dream of my sweet Margaret."Oh, please don't go. 'Tis no romance, you see?"A ferris wheel of mem'ries mine and...
Comments13/08/2016 #3 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 I was away for a little after not doing well...rather 'crashed' from my illness and drew a sketch & then wrote a poem. Thinking that here we are not knowing we could write poetry...and it is Dr @Ali Anani View more#2 I was away for a little after not doing well...rather 'crashed' from my illness and drew a sketch & then wrote a poem. Thinking that here we are not knowing we could write poetry...and it is Dr @Ali Anani who spurs on the recognition so deeply. I thought I shared the sketch/poem here...hey, brain injury hit - so I'll have to go find it in Hive Selim Yeniceri Official Fan Club! ~ you should join! Close06/08/2016 #2 Salma RodriguezThank you, @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD. This came from the soul. I heard the Arabesque sing to me, telling me to convey her story. She speaks to me from the past. This entire sonnet is a metaphor. Interpret as your heart tells you, same for @Selim Yeniçeri. I hope to cover more stories from the past, present and future!05/08/2016 #1 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDI am in disbelief that you flipped upward an old leaf. The tales of old, stories untold, dreams that would have been, that could have seen the water and the ice, the mellow and the cold. Now, you are "Sweet Salma." My true love @Selim Yeniçeri View moreI am in disbelief that you flipped upward an old leaf. The tales of old, stories untold, dreams that would have been, that could have seen the water and the ice, the mellow and the cold. Now, you are "Sweet Salma." My true love @Selim Yeniçeri, awakens anew. Thank you so much for opening your heart and the arabesque is only just as topically picturesque as a lily on a pond. Keep writing your poems, my friend. Sing on! Like the Phantom of the Opera who lives inside and is the Great Teacher, Sing ON! Close
- 17/08/2016SOMETIMES ENLIGHTENMENT IS ACHIEVED IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAYS. . https://www.bebee.com/producer/@friedman-phil/six-life-lessons-for-today-from-chung-king
Comments17/08/2016 #1 Phil Friedman@Gerald Hecht, this translation of the first entry on the Second Scroll of Chung King is presented in honor of your tireless work in helping the team to decipher the strange mix of Katakana and Hiragana like characters. I hope that the weather problems in your part of the country will soon improve, and that you will be available to rejoin the team in its continuing efforts.
- 13/08/2016DEDICATED TO JIM CODY, AUGUST 2016: Thank you for bringing me into beBee.com ! One of the greatest doses of love I've had in my entire life! Amen! I thank God for you - you know what friends are for:Dionne Warwick - That's What Friends Are For Dionne Warwick's official music video for 'That's What Friends Are For' ft. Elton John, Gladys Knight & Stevie Wonder. Click to listen to Dionne Warwick on...
- Producer04/08/2016Streams of Gold/ by Dr Margaret Aranda / Dedicated to Naeem Masih for inspiring this poem of the world, through his article, Our Hope for Glory. Let us see and begin anew, ...
Comments06/08/2016 #9 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#7 You are so entirely gracious, @mohammed khalaf, knowing you as I know you. ((thank you)). I thought of you and your family here, getting the most of what is available, and somehow that nagging feeling keeps gripping at me, that the doctors aren't where they're supposed to be, or they are missing something that smells like roses, right under their noses. How medical care differs from place to place.....and how much it matters. This is what patters my heart. For you.05/08/2016 #6 Naeem Masih#1 Amen dear Sister Thanks so much for nice sharing about me thanks so much we are waiting for children material because they just passed the exams so they need new stuff and material for schooling I request to all Brothers and Sisters that pray for us that Lord will make provision soon blessings to all of our Dear Friend05/08/2016 #5 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 My sweet Dr Anani...You really, truly got the depth poem...I didn't mention the word, "water" exactly so, but I tried to fit it in the puzzle, and it wouldn't go. So I left it to the thoughts of the reader alone, and look! You found it! The stream under that huge gold stone! We are on the same wavelength indeed...such a mystery to behold ~ also, more valuable than gold... #3 Oh my poetry friend, if I had not seen so much in life and death, I would never have attained such depth...thank you for seeing the unseen, the invisible once again. #4 We've all been through our pain, yes? And what is there to gain? Good for the next person, growth inside, naught to worsen. Makes us who we are, able to touch a soul from afar. Thank you for letting it be so.04/08/2016 #2 Ali Ananie value gold more than water. Just imagine somebody lost in a desert and finds a water bottle and gold while feeling very thirsty- which one would this person opt for? Thank you dear @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD View moree value gold more than water. Just imagine somebody lost in a desert and finds a water bottle and gold while feeling very thirsty- which one would this person opt for? Thank you dear @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD for your humanly-written post and for reminding us where true values are. Close04/08/2016 #1 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD@Naeem Masih: Dedicated to you, this poem was inspired by your story on Glory. You got me thinking about how in the most isolated and poor countries, women have babies in the fields. The world looks at gold while the babies and mommies are there, every day, without prenatal care. I also wrote a Medical Review: Breech Birth. Thank you for inspiring the wiring in my strained brain. We are all here To Serve. God Bless You All. @Randy Smith, @Mandi Loren, @Ray Looker, @debasish majumder, @Ali Anani
- 31/07/2016Here's to all of our BeeZ who inspire! If you have a Post Dedicated to another beBee, please consider adding it to this Collection!
Comments02/08/2016 #4 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 Oh, yeah! There's plenty more! And just brilliant how they had him phrase things 'backwards!" Just a stroke of pure genius! There's also Hives:
(A) Quotes and Life ( https://www.bebee.com/group/quotes-and-life );
(B) "Invisible Illness and Quotes" ( https://www.bebee.com/group/invisible-illnesses-quotes )
(C) beBee Quotes from Actual BeeZ ( https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-quotes-from-actual-beez )
(D) Quote of the Day: ( https://www.bebee.com/group/quote-of-the-day )
(E) Quote of the Day: (https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-quotes-of-the-day )
(F) Bee Inspired: ( https://www.bebee.com/group/bee-you )
(G) Quotes for Everyday: (https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-quotes-from-actual-beez )
For Original Quotes we fine in Beeez authors, or to ask a faulty for her/his list of quotes: https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-quotes-from-actual-beez
Just FYI. #3 Let's see what you can relate to...in the form of quotes....feel free to post! Love to you, always!