- 19/01/2017@Paul Robin McNulty has stared using beBee,
He is an Australian Abstract Painter and Sculptor. Let's give him a warm welcome to beBee :)Paul Robin McNulty - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Paul Robin McNulty on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 19/01/2017Please join me in welcoming my friend @Pete Howell to the hive! He's a LinkedIn buddy trying this awesome platform out. Ignore the mostly empty profile, he's working on it!Pete Howell - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Pete Howell on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 17/01/2017Welcome @Eddie Garrison to the hive !
https://www.bebee.com/@eddie-garrisonEddie Garrisonwww.bebee.com Founder of Clover Media | Lifestyle Entrepreneur | Graphic Designer |...
- 16/01/2017Please assist me in welcoming someone new Bee to the neighborhood.
Welcome to beBee @Rowan Leigh
https://www.bebee.com/bee/rowan-leighRowan Leigh - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Rowan Leigh on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer16/01/2017Meet Amanda Ashton-BoothWho am I???PLEASE NOTE!! This is not a pitty party.. This is you getting to know the real me..My name is Amanda as you may have already guessed..Things weren’t always as good as they look now, In fact the good times are only just beginning.It has...
- 15/01/2017HI All, Please help me welcome @Eileen Veilleux to the hives. Eileen has a French surname but is a Texan. She is also new to the tweetPacksEileen Veilleux - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Eileen Veilleux on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 14/01/2017Welcome @Jason Fannin to beBee, he's already written a buzz which is very powerful.Jason Fanninwww.bebee.com Jason Fannin's...
Comments14/01/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergGreetings @Jason Fannin and welcome to our world of buzz and honey. Anyone Lisa speaks highly of is highly recommended in my book.
Thus I've taken the liberty of following you, as well as liking and sharing your blog post on three hives: "beBee in English" and "Publishers & Bloggers" and "Writers & Publishers on beBee." Keep buzzing!
- Producer11/01/2017Interview with Ian WeinbergI had the pleasure of conducting an interview with Ian Weinberg this week. Ian writes excellent articles and readily provides friendly informative comments on beBee. Above he is standing proudly with his daughter on her wedding day. Gert: Ian, thank...
Comments14/01/2017 #48 debasish majumdervery fascinating interview @Gert Scholtz! instead of professional life are perhaps the key essence of affinity and this interview perfectly reflect the very essence of beBee, resonating and aligning with myriad bees to make a healthy networking and true social site. enjoyed read. thank you very much for sharing such wonderful post.13/01/2017 #45 🐝 Fatima WilliamsSuch a great interview @Gert Scholtz Thank you for introducing @Ian Weinberg . It's interesting to read what's on the mind of a Surgeon. And anything that allows me to explore my mind makes me curious to want to know more. This field you are in highly fascinating ! Your daughter looks so beautiful and the family pics too. Thank you for sharing this with us.12/01/2017 #41 Gerald Hecht#40 @Ian Weinberg I think so too --once was enough with that one, lol. Also the critical part was (not being able to make It across) that I landed it on the main runway at Philadelphia International Airport!
The thing is, at the time I thought I was doing the "sane thing" because of the weather and not being instrument rated...my instructor's "voice in my head" was telling me that the riskier thing would be to fly blind into those "billowing into the stratosphere" cumulonimbus --JFK Jr. substantiated that --12years later.
My great uncle ran a dairy...he flew B-25's in WWII...after the war he used the Cub to land on cowpastures around the Northeast to get milk samples from different farmers...and to drink heavily and not maintain the aircraft . I couldn't afford to "pay for hours" so he let me use that "death trap" for free!
Until that fateful day in Philly... I never got instrument rated; because later that summer I was old enough to get my driver's license!12/01/2017 #40 Ian Weinberg#38 I'm impressed @Gerald Hecht There's something about experiencing the 'edge' that puts a different spin on things. I think that as one gets older we lose a bit of that boldness. I'm glad I exercised my madness in the earlier years (we were invincible weren't we?) because I've lost the nerve for much of it now.12/01/2017 #38 Gerald Hecht@Ian Weinberg At some point I wanna PM you about a little incident that occurred when I was using my great uncle's Piper Cub(which was always littered with cigarette butts and empty Jack Daniels bottles) to gain hours after my first solo.
The short version is that the radio (which he never maintained...like everything else) died...T-storms, not instrument rated, couldn't make across the Delaware River back to New Jersey visually ...put myself in the traffic pattern between a 707 and a 727 (it was 1977) and just followed the 707 in radio silence...The FAA was waiting in the unmarked black car...long interrogation; good thing it wasn't after 9/11!12/01/2017 #36 Dean Owen#30 #33 You guys were so lucky to have witnessed that pivotal moment in history. I remember dearly spending the whole world cup at my local Irish pub in Tokyo. Needless to say the whole of Japan was transfixed by Jonah Lomu after being defeated by the All Blacks by 138 points! but what a glorious moment that was when Mandela presented the Webb Ellis trophy to FP.12/01/2017 #34 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Gert Scholtz I really enjoyed your interview with @Ian Weinberg! Very interesting life you lead Ian. I'm so glad you survived the plane that almost crashed. I met a man years ago who bought my daughter's horse. He told us that his son told him to get back into horseback riding because he did crash his plane with 6 others aboard during takeoff. Luckily all 6 of them survived. The plane was totaled and his son said, "Dad, it's time for a new hobby that isn't so dangerous." So Rolf went back to what he used to enjoy, riding. One of the nicest men (and his wife Gisella) who I've met. We kept in touch for years. It appears that you cycle with your son during events too? I find the field you are in highly interesting. The photos are very nice, thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, your life, with us!12/01/2017 #33 Ian Weinberg#28 @Dean Owen Thanks for that. That World Cup period experience was a rare national euphoria, but sadly, short-lived. We were all fired up and optimistic, but then prevailing realities surfaced again, which we continue to wrestle with. In any event, it was a rare and special moment - glad I experienced it.
- 13/01/2017I hope you all enjoy this video as much as I. Honey for the Soul. Once you've watched, close your eyes and just listen twice more. Your step will brighten. Cares will soften. And a smaller than Mona Lisa smile will begin and spread to just exactly what is a smile for you. Elephants as ballerinas! Polar bears as puppies! Otters poking in delight!
I'm thinking if every day we could recapture this moment, hearts would melt and strengthen. Forever having captured a single moment we could envision saying not Siri, but Self, what does happiness look like? Self, what does delight look like? And when we become friends with the question simply: what is a memory of what joy looks like? What makes a heart feel? What heals a extinguished soul?
I write from northern Maine in the US, where snow is more than common, a cultural necessity, each flake less important the last. Where snow as a commodity is Buy Long and wait. Where snow is danger, black with ice and hidden death. Here the joy of snow is Spring; its delight a few hours of Sun.
Maine must have snow. It must. But there is no joy in it.
The dancing and sliding and surfing. And romping and rolling and frozen angels. And sledding and snowmen and fluffy, pounded, balls of it flying past. And I almost missed it. The Joy of it.
I came here for a year to heal and strengthen and find my way after the lights went out. To hide truth be known. I accepted as neccessary the gusts not blowing, but past 50 and 60 mph howling and tearing, growling about. And snow not falling, but being catapulted from the sky. Hurled and flung and battering. Unleashed and dashed from the gods of snow. From the very Treasuries of the Snow itself. Oh! And the chunks and spires and stones of ice unfurling upon the angry snow. And spitting and splattering and broken shards of ice. The darkness and the madness of it.
I deserve it, to be sure. I must. I must need this chaos to heal. To show me what real elements feel like. And teach me the elements hThe animals of the Oregon Zoo took advantage of their snow daytwitter.com Portland has been experiencing some major snowfall which has shut down the zoo. But behind closed doors, the elephants, otters and polar bears are putting on a...
- 12/01/2017Nuestro querido amigo y crack de las ondas @Juanma Ortega nos visita en beBee. Bienvenido a la colmena!!
- 13/09/2016🌟🌟🌟 No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up, Show up and Never Give up! ✌ ❤😘✨💫😊❤ Sending pixie dust and Lots of Magic toward each one. All you got to do is Believe!🌟🌟🌟
- 12/01/2017Yo beBee help me welcome a new Bee who is an artist and storyteller..
While you are at it make sure to check out her latest buzz.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/kristen-maslankaKristen Maslanka - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Kristen Maslanka on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments12/01/2017 #7 John White, MBA@Kristen Maslanka: Welcome to beBee. Great profile, BTW. I especially love your personal branding statement, "I love drawing and I storytelling, and because of that, I put my heart into everything I do. Stories have the power to change lives, just as they changed mine for the better, and I want to be part of a community of like-minded individuals. So let's share a story today!"
- 11/01/2017A NewBee, welcome @Tapiwa Matthew Mutisi who's already written 3 buzzes. I have one open to read later this evening!!Tapiwa Matthew Mutisiwww.bebee.com Customer Services|Sales & Marketing~Social Media, Lead Generation, Building Relationships, Brand Awareness, Customer Acquisition &...
Comments11/01/2017 #4 Deb 🐝 HelfrichMy trusty gut tells me that I am going to enjoy getting to know you, @Tapiwa Matthew Mutisi.
Your personal brand is genuine and you started off burning all the appropriate bridges for all the right reasons.
Keep on writing and I will keep on reading....
Really pleased to have you on beBee!
- 10/01/2017Jessica Hillyerwww.bebee.com Always open minded for new opportunities! If you have a supply chain problem, run it by me because I'd love to learn about your supply chain...
Comments10/01/2017 #9 Pamela 🐝 Williams#8 They went 3rd party on a lot of their shipping Jessica. They were bought by ChinaChem and the entire Supply Chain changed, but I'm supposed to meet my former manager soon for drinks, I can ask some questions.
Send me some info about your company by email; I know they use very specific carriers. Are you talking packaged product or bulk (tanks), just trucks or are you involved with rail, and ocean vessel as well? (that kind of information). If your company has a website, send me a link and I'll pass it on.10/01/2017 #1 Jessica HillyerThank you!
¡Hola! Gracias por mi post de ' gusto' y 'encontrar relevante'. Me gustaría saber como puedo ayudar usted y su negocio con las necesidades de cadena de suministro. No hablo a español, pero tengo un miembro del equipo aquí que sería FELIZ a!
- 10/01/2017Hey bees! Help me welcome @Chad Carroll - another Washington State resident - to the hives. Looks like he does graphics, so I literally can't wait to SEE what he contributes to beBee...Chad Carroll - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Chad Carroll on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 09/01/2017I am thrilled to be able to welcome Milic Bogdanovic - telecommunications expert. Welcome @Milic Bogdanovic. (Milic, dobrodosao na beBee - in Serbian language) :)
cc. @Javier 🐝 beBee, @John White, MBA, @Juan Imaz, @David B. Grinberg, @Matt 🐝 SweetwoodMilic Bogdanovic - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Milic Bogdanovic on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments09/01/2017 #7 John White, MBA@Milic Bogdanovic, Welcome to beBee, I am following you! I love your personal branding statement on your profile, "A focused team leader with critical thinking skills and vast technology experience related to telecommunications. Commitment to building high-performing teams, proactively identify solutions and fulfill all aspects of business security goals." Well done!
- Producer07/01/2017Lyon Brave UnpluggedThere has been a steady flow of talent migrating to beBee over the last couple of years, but in the last week or so, I was just blown away by the posts on one certain individual who is not only a talented writer taking on extremely relevant...
Comments09/01/2017 #59 Praveen Raj GullepalliSuper Inter-rogation Dean! ;) Never been any doubt that Leon is a natural talent. And this is proves it beyong doubt. Here's wishing she gets to ride one of those talents to glory! All that conditioning and all that overcoming has to find meaning. Hallelujah!09/01/2017 #45 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsLyon, you are the path I would love to see beBee follow; unique, raw, artistic, talented and beautiful. One of the best compliments I have received from a Bee was; "you're always you, you don't try to pretend to be anything else".
I want to create a meme that says:
Go to LinkedIn to Conform, come to beBee to be Uniquely You
(Can we be invisible together and I'll help you draw that penis on DT's face, or maybe I'll just turn those jowls into testicles)09/01/2017 #43 Lyon Brave@Deb 🐝 Helfrich Hey Deb, you sound really cool. Mobile film festival haha very cool. I love art, but I also love that I have joined the navy. I shipout tomorrow. Then no computer or cell phone for two months, but I'd definitely want to stay in touch. I think @Dean Owen diid a very cool thing by asking to interview me because it got people to reach out to me and that really warmed my heart, made me stand up and cheer. Then one of my friends @Jessica Baeza saw the interview and wanted to reach out to dean. Then I did an interview on her and people are reaching out to her. I think this is really great. I think BeBee should be a place where we encourage and work together. Dreams are very hard to pull of all alone, but working with other people you can get stuff done easy. For the good of the hive we should help each other lol. Anyways, I would love to do a BeBee interview on Dean and Deb when I get back if you guys let me and we should keep buzzing each other,. It's great! Seriously this made me feel a lot a joy and it's always something I can read on a bad day to remind me I'm cool lol#42
- Producer08/01/2017NEWEST BLOGGER BABE & BEE: JESSICA BAEZAJessica Baeza is a millennial just hitting the keys and typing the nuances of fashion and personal stories that piece together this world one blog at a time. Her look says girl next door. Her ring finger says off the market.Her blog says,...
Comments09/01/2017 #24 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#23 Hi Lyon [ @Lyon Brave ] I usually let me mother tell me who I am and say "Thanks Mum!", once a mother tells us who we are, we can save all that time trying to find out who we are. Then our mind is totally free to riff at our hearts content, if people don't like what we say, we say "Hey! That's what my Mother said!" - validation complete, psychosis eliminated.
After all Lyon, what is the point of going online simply to say you like something. Eat it, digest it, manipulate it and give it your greatest cerebral-poop. What is the worst that is going to happen? We are going to find out who we are by the very words we use and we get an ancillary benefit of keeping a mother happy (or whoever the guardian spirit of our soul is) - and who wouldn't want to flow with life like that?
Anything else about me, I say as all boxers would that keep getting knocked out stone cold in the first round "you can speak to my manager" the Deanmeister @Dean Owen09/01/2017 #22 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI can feel the Millennial vibe (though I actually hate these marketing labels). I want to see more artists in beBee and I want to see fresh voices with fresh angles. That is what I feed off, that is my dinner here - the variety, the vibe, the voice, the vision or the valiant.
I also have another part of my brain delving into who Ingrid Michaelson is and I see an album name "It doesn't have to make sense?" and I think, I dig that. Now it comes down three strikes and your out [focus on the process not the person], so listen to Hell No and I think YUCK but the next track LIGHT ME UP - I think F-n-A which in my language means it mixes with my flow
Light Me Up Again
And then I am back to reading this buzz and where I forget to welcome of the person I am reading the buzz - it is not rude, it means that I quit the formalities because there stuff for me to chew on.
See, what I really like is riffing and the riff changes with the spirit of the person that I am reading, which I guess why I like Michaelson's album title, only to find out that she never recorded a track with that name of the album, but at least she writes her own tunes. In terms of the interview I dig "Marriage isn’t perfect that’s for sure. I love my husband every day, but there are times during the day where I do not like him" - who does not like to end on the high of our smirky smile. Oh, yes - BTW Welcome Jessica.09/01/2017 #18 Deb 🐝 HelfrichYou are smarter than most, @Jessica Baeza, building that following is how to monetize in 2017. And the up-front work needs to be fun cause it will be for free.
I gotta say if you wanna see how to conquer beBee just be real like @Lyon Brave.... do your thang and bring others along for the ride!
Bees are best when in colonies....
- 07/01/2017Hi Everyone
I am thrilled to be able to welcome the amazing Jackie M. to beBee.
Jackie has an enviable skill set by any standard, but she has rocketed to the top of her game as a Sydney-based chef, author, producer and TV presenter. She has practically single-handedly elevated Malaysian street food to a culinary art, and all this while raising an adorable Down Syndrome baby.
Just to give you an idea, Jackie M. has over 1.8 million followers on G+ and connections up the wazoo at LinkedIn as well.
Please make her welcome here!Jackie M. - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Jackie M. on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments08/01/2017 #34 Aleta CurryHere's the thing, @Jackie M., beBee is still small enough and has such a culture of engagement, that not only do you get welcomed to the Platform, but one of the founders (that's @Javier 🐝 beBee, BTW) not only stops by to say 'hi', but he thanks me for introducing you! &You're welcome, Javier!). Neither Mark Zuckerberg nor Jeff Weiner has ever thanked me for anything.
In fairness, yes, of course I know that those platforms are much larger, but I also think that beBee's system inherently lends itself to allowing people to be noticed.
Okay, enough with the cheerleading; I've still got a household to take care of.
- Producer25/09/2016Helpful Hints for "NewBees"Paul Croubalian was the first to coin the phrase "NewBee". beBee is growing so fast I created this post to provide some guidance to the new users. This is just a small introduction. I ask my fellow Bees to share this with the "NewBees" that...
Comments25/09/2016 #9 Deb 🐝 HelfrichVery useful welcome kit, @Pamela 🐝 Williams. I am wondering if there is an easy way to find it in the future.... I just tried adding my commenting post to the links section on my profile and it works. So that might be one way to highlight an important buzz, especially when we know who the author is. What do you think?
- 06/01/2017Calling All Bees! There is a new Bee in the Hive: Edythe Richards from Virginia, USA.
Edythe is a Career Counselor, World Traveler and Do-Gooder, perfect for beBee. Let's hail a beBee class welcome to Edythe!
https://www.bebee.com/bee/edythe-richardsEdythe Richards - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Edythe Richards on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments06/01/2017 #9 Aaron Skogen#6 There is a great group of helpful people out here, including everyone who commented on this intro. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to any of us if you need any tips. Navigation is a bit different, but simple enough once you get used to it. Its a great site, if only I had a few more hours in the day, I'd be spending more time here. I think what makes the site stand out (the great interaction by other bees aside, and far too numerous to mention), is the involvement of @Juan Imaz and @Javier 🐝 beBee (The Founders) and their and thier staff's daily engagement of us users of the platform. They are working tirelessly to listen, learn and keep improving the user experience.
Enjoy @Edythe Richards, and again, welcome.
- 06/01/2017Here is a friend of mine new to beBee.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/tonya-mecumTonya Mecum - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Tonya Mecum on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 04/01/2017Im very proud to present to all in beBee my colleague #saleshackerchat moderator @Jordan Barta !!! I knew him thru Timothy Hughes and am a regular to his #saleshackerchat all Tuesdays 12pm Western Time !!! Please give him a warm beBee welcome !!!!! cc @Javier 🐝 beBee @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @Tony 🐝 Rossi @Mamen 🐝 Delgado
- 03/01/2017Here's yet another influential woman on beBee, @Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo! She just joined yesterday so please join me in welcomimg her and getting her acquainted with the site. Kemi is an internationally recognized journalist and has been featured on the BBC, CNN, Fox and many more. Oh, she is also very prolific on Twitter with 70k followers and a verified account. Make sure to follow her there too! @HNNAfrica
https://www.bebee.com/bee/hnnafricaKemi Omololu-Olunloyo - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...