- Producer28/10/2016Introductions....!Why hello there!My name is Emily. This is me fawning over some waffles and wine.I am 23, a true Brit who has recently moved to the beautiful land of Madrid to teach English.The time that I spent here will be full of adventure and fun. Sights and...
- Producer14/10/2016How To Add Value To Your Network: Make IntroductionsWhile networking on social media, you've connected with multiple people. In my opinion, your goal should be to turn these "connections" into "relationships." One way to do this is by being a connector. When you see that two of your colleagues can...
- 26/10/2016Welcome @Elia Mihuta from Romania!! Welcome to beBee Elia :))Elia Mihuta - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Elia Mihuta on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 24/10/2016Please Welcome e-Commerce Aficionado @Gary Farmer To BeBee !!! @Matt Sweetwood @David B. Grinberg @Juan Imaz @Milos Djukic @Mamen Delgado @Javier beBee @Aurorasa Sima
- 24/10/2016Please Welcome Social Social Selling Accelator & Influencer @Mic Adam To BeBee !!! @Matt Sweetwood @David B. Grinberg @Juan Imaz @Milos Djukic @Mamen Delgado @Javier beBee @Gary Farmer @Renée Cormier @Fernando Santa Isabel Llanos @Jim Murray @John White, @Aurorasa Sima
- Producer23/10/2016HopeOne day, two men were crossing a chasm as the rope bridge gave way. Both began to plummet to their deaths. The first man fell in Hopelessness. Believing he was too far from the cliff face when his fall began, he closed his eyes, wrapped his...
Comments24/10/2016 #21 Federico Álvarez San MartínGood Morning,
Alan has dedao low. So there were issues with their profile and articles yesterday afternoon. we have already detected it. Thanks for the feedback. A shame to lose Alan as a bee. Best. CC @Deb Helfrich View moreGood Morning,
Alan has dedao low. So there were issues with their profile and articles yesterday afternoon. we have already detected it. Thanks for the feedback. A shame to lose Alan as a bee. Best. CC @Deb Helfrich @Laurent Boscherini @CityVP Manjit Close23/10/2016 #19 CityVP Manjit#15 Hi Deb, that is how I have read his buzz. I remember when there was a technical glitch with his pictures disappearing that was a cause of concern. In the glitch that @Gerald Hecht mentioned, he cited that his account was compromised, and so technical issues may well be at the bottom of this. Again more the reason to shift mindset to hope, and as Julian of Norwich said that " All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well", which underpins the meaning and felt experience of hope.23/10/2016 #13 CityVP ManjitIn a strange way it is fitting that as my, @Deb Helfrich and @Pascal Derrien comments got redirected here, that where we were all pondering what "final" means in Alan Geller's buzz, we actually got transported to Gary's buzz "Hope". Here it is not the mindset of two people falling, but our comments falling, and as they fall into this place, the lesson for me here ironically is one of hope.23/10/2016 #11 CityVP Manjit#9 Hi Federico, glad you responded from Gary's buzz because I had left my first note for Alan on his buzz and it didn't go there. Then I re-wrote another note, but now I see that both got deposited in Gary's buzz [Hope] below, so just like Deb I don't know how the comment stream got redirected but glad you are aware of this and I will leave it to you to analyze and see what is happening.23/10/2016 #6 Deb HelfrichSomething is definitely fishy. Everywhere I go, I am offered the "follow" button for @Alan - but it does not work.
Of course, I have followed him loyally since time immortal - OK, July 2015.
@Federico Álvarez San Martín View moreSomething is definitely fishy. Everywhere I go, I am offered the "follow" button for @Alan - but it does not work.
Of course, I have followed him loyally since time immortal - OK, July 2015.
@Federico Álvarez San Martín - is something wrong with Alan Geller's profile or has he simply blocked me, even though I am listed 4th in his friends list? Close
- Producer29/08/2016The Unofficial Guide to beBee Jargon for Beginners or Busy Bees Hey all you buzz heads out there; this is Bo Buzzbee with your, unofficial and totally unsanctioned, Guide to beBee Jargon for beginners. It’s about time someone came up with a list like this and who better than a total smart-spiracle like me eh?...
Comments23/10/2016 #44 Michael D. Davis#43 Thank you for your comments and adding to the discussion Don! Thanks for following me here on beBee as well. I hope you have an opportunity to take a look at The Daily Chalkboard hive sometime. It's the "honey" I enjoy spreading more than any other on this new affinity social network.06/09/2016 #40 Mohammad Azam Khan#35 Short of that, and when required, beBee has the honey and the buzz and boBee and whatnot is not available, it's just that @Dean Owen is possibly looking for a catchy phrase for the comments. Bees communication, there's the waggle bee dance or waggle dance or waggle in short.06/09/2016 #34 Mohammad Azam Khan#14 When a honey bee stings a person, it cannot pull the barbed stinger back out. It leaves behind not only the stinger, but also part of its abdomen and digestive tract, plus muscles and nerves. This massive abdominal rupture kills the honey bee. Honey bees are the only species of bees to die after stinging.
- 23/10/2016Welcome to beBee @Allison Obrien!!! You will find a lot of people buzzing around these hives who will resonate with the name of your firm - HumanKind. Everyone say hi and introduce yourselves....Allison Obrien - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Allison Obrien on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments26/10/2016 #48 Allison Obrien#47 Hi Sarah! I appreciate your kind welcome! It is wonderful to be connected with you! I am so incredibly amazed by the number of incredible people who have taken the time to extend a warm greeting to a new member of the beBee community! I am so grateful for all of the amazing connections I have made these past few days! I look forward to getting to know you better @Sara Jacobovici!24/10/2016 #45 Deb Helfrich#44 It was my pleasure, @Allison Obrien. I can honestly say this community never ceases to amaze me - and the journey is only starting.
@Teresa Gezze - I think Allison's comment is a very big selling point that deserves to be highlighted. Keeping the welcoming party going is such a key differentiator that easily answers why beBee is different enough to disrupt!24/10/2016 #44 Allison Obrien#31 Deb - I can not begin tell you how grateful I am for your incredibly kind welcome post that has been shared and responded to by so many people in just a few days! It has been an absolutely wonderful and exciting experience to becoming a member of beBee! I am honored to have been given the opportunity to connect with you. Thank you s very much!24/10/2016 #37 Allison Obrien#30 Good afternoon Don! Thank you for extending a kind welcome to beBee! I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to connect with you! I see that you are an expert when it comes to work/life integration. I am very interested to learn you are able to manage that successfully! I decided to make a career change from the culinary field to Human Resource Management several years ago when I took on the role of becoming my husband's caregiver. I took full time online classes and finished my 4 year degree program in December, 2015. I started working for HumanKind HR in January, 2016. I am able to work from home which has allowed me to continue to care for my husband and raise our now 8 year old son. It has been a challenging year! I strive to be successful in all areas of my life and I struggle with remembering to take some time to care for myself! I look forward to following your Buzzes!
- 21/10/2016Please, welcome my friend and our newest bee Ursula to the hives.
Dr. Gerhard, mein "partner in crime" hat sich heute entschlossen, eine unserer Bienen zu werden.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/ursula-gerhardUrsula Gerhard - beBeewww.bebee.com Öffentliches Profil über Ursula Gerhard bei beBee. beBee ist das einzige social affinity network durch Bereich spezialisiert. Trete bei und...
- 14/10/2016Join me in welcoming @Chris Pattinson to beBee! Chris works for CBS as a Guest Presenter and appears on programs like Extra. He splits time between Los Angeles and London. Welcome to the hive, Chris!
https://www.bebee.com/bee/chris-pattinsonChris Pattinson - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Chris Pattinson on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 21/10/2016My turn to introduce a New Bee -- Audrey Nelepovitz - she is the VP of Communications, American Marketing Association (AMA) - Orange County Calif. Chapter and freelance marketing and project management strategist. Although she has yet to complete her profile, she's a go-getter: As I was explaining beBee to her, she took her phone out and started the entry process. I am looking forward to seeing her stories!
https://www.bebee.com/bee/audrey-nelepovitzAudrey Nelepovitz - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Audrey Nelepovitz on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 20/10/2016Let's all give a big warm welcome to @Claire Bridges she is a newbee and yes she is from the good old UNITED KINGDOM!!Claire Bridges - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Claire Bridges on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments21/10/2016 #23 Andrew Porter#16 Nicely put Pamela, I was trying to think of what the hive was called and just couldn't remember, just a thought but it may be an idea to have a link for any newbee's that they could see easily which would help them along on their journey on beBee.
I would also like to say thanks to all who have greeted Claire so openly! Wouldn't it be great if every newbee got this reception. How would that be for beBee's promotion in the world of social media, word would soon get around!
Because I cannot name another social media platform where one gets a welcome like a beBee welcome!
Have a great weekend all!21/10/2016 #16 Pamela L. WilliamsWelcome Claire! Happy to have you in the hives! Thanks Andrew for introducing Claire to the colony. As Andrew stated; Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. May I suggest that one of your first hives be the Cheat Sheet hive. There are some great posts in there for navigating the site.
- Producer21/10/2016Lost your Modern Mojo?! In need of some Practical Philosophy!?Then please welcome LQ McDonald III to beBee! He is a Motivational Philosopher - Educational Speaker- Lifestyle Trainer - with his own blog.Don't worry, he keeps it REAL! ;pFrom his blog - http://modern-mojo.com/aboutMojo – noun mo·jo \ˈmō-(ˌ)jō\ :a...
Comments25/10/2016 #19 Fatima WilliamsWelcome to beBee land @LQ McDonald III :)
Buzz away my friend; as in you know what I mean LOL This is funny @Donna-Luisa Eversley " Buzz away " ( winks)
BTW @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian I prefer calling Pablo than Paul sounds more spanishy to me :) But I also like Paul so I'm confused now that we are discussing what we can call you ( Thinking )21/10/2016 #13 LQ McDonald III#12. That neat little feature is part of the Brooks theme for WordPress that I am using and have customized. I believe it is able to store some data for Google analytics and also save the users place when the go back, though I am not currently using that version do to my customizations and the need to walk through the update process when I have time.21/10/2016 #12 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#11 On a more serious note, LQ, I just went back to your site and noticed that progression slider you have at the top of the post. Does that track (i.e. store for later analysis) how far along someone got on the post before skipping off into the netherworld?
If so, is that a proprietary thing or where can I find it? I suppose I could write one, but why reinvent the wheel?21/10/2016 #5 Jared WieseLQ, for a beBee jump start, please check out :
http://blog.bebee.com/en/bebee-guide/10-new-bee-mistakes-to-avoid-on-bebee/21/10/2016 #4 Jared Wiese#2 LQ, he's talking about this:
- Producer25/09/2016Helpful Hints for "NewBees"Paul Croubalian was the first to coin the phrase "NewBee". beBee is growing so fast I created this post to provide some guidance to the new users. This is just a small introduction. I ask my fellow Bees to share this with the "NewBees" that...
Comments25/09/2016 #9 Deb HelfrichVery useful welcome kit, @Pamela L. Williams. I am wondering if there is an easy way to find it in the future.... I just tried adding my commenting post to the links section on my profile and it works. So that might be one way to highlight an important buzz, especially when we know who the author is. What do you think?
- Producer20/10/2016Trolls: Just Like Cockroaches But Much Easier To Control This is the second part of what very much appears to be becoming a series on op/ed blogging. “For bloggers, especially those who actually have an opinion about things, trolls are kind of like notches on the handle of your gun.”MeI have had a couple...
Comments24/10/2016 #39 Nicole Chardenet#35 I honestly don't know that we would do a better job than men, Jim; probably we'd find whole new ways to f**k it up. Yes, I mean that seriously. Which is why I favour a joint effort by men and women to hopefully do a less f**k-uppy job on the world :) Kinda like a Lennon-McCartney team. Paul tempered John's politicalism and John tempered Paul's sappiness.
What I think people need to think about, especially if they're lefty-ish, is whether racism or misogyny is actually within them as well. Really, it's not just for the extreme right.
On an only tangentially-related note, I would like to see the movie "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" remade with a Muslim man instead of a black man :)24/10/2016 #35 Jim Murray#30 @Nicole Chardenet. You know that's a very good point about misogyny. It parallels the racism that Obama's terms have brought out in Americans. Fortunately there are more people who are willing to support than obstruct. Let's just hope it's that way in the congress and the senate too. I'm a big believer in the notion that women should run every country in the world. I think their ability to cooperate with each other would create a very positive world. The downside, of course would be all that emasculation. LOL. You know what...you have inspired an idea for a post. Thanks.24/10/2016 #33 Nicole Chardenet#31 For many years now, hypocrisy has been the cornerstone of Republican "thinking". Rules and morality are for Democrats and liberals, not for Republicans and conservatives. Bill Clinton's a sex offender but Donald Trump is not. It's okay to hate on gays in public as long as you only schtup other men in private. Women are whores if they have sex but men are studs if they don't. Muslims are evil terrorists but crazy-ass over-entitled white men with guns shooting up shopping malls and kindergartens aren't.23/10/2016 #31 Aurorasa Sima#30 My only tweet that went viral in the last months was when I said something like "Oh, I thought Hillary is up for votes, my bad" when the Trump trolls tried to distract from the "locker room talk" video by calling Bill Clinton a rapist.
Wow .... I received a lot of hateful comments.23/10/2016 #30 Nicole Chardenet#29 Yeah, although I haven't been much victimized by it so far I figure my day is coming, esp. with a female President about to bring out all the very worst of America's misogyny. So, if Twitter doesn't do anything about their trolls, or the new AI doesn't work, I'm outta there.23/10/2016 #28 Nicole Chardenet#27 They're not at all rare, Aurora. They're in danger of destroying Twitter if the new AI to fight trolls doesn't work as much as expected. Frankly, I don't think anything with save Twitter except for Twitter deciding to get real about fighting these morons. That will start with requiring real names and ID. You could still call yourself "@Trumplover or @GoHillary or whatever, but it should be easily discernible who you actually are with your name and maybe what city you're in. First Amendment arguments don't apply when you're anonymous. Or at least they shouldn't.23/10/2016 #26 Nicole ChardenetThe issue isn't so much the sort of mild losers you describe but the really vicious ones who set out to make your life miserable. The ones who are violent and misogynist or racist or who just persecute anyone they don't like. They've actually been around for many decades, they weren't invented with the rise of the Internet as many think. Anyone who ever wrote any sort of positive piece on gun control in the pre-Internet media could be assured of vicious, crazed, violent responses including death threats against themselves or their families. However you feel about gun control (or not), there are a LOT of crazies on the pro-2A side. Both sides of the abortion debate are known for their verbally extremist crazies as well.22/10/2016 #23 Renée Cormier#22 You may also want to consider removing your comment from his post and removing the link to it that you posted here. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and beliefs, but we don't have to give them more life than they deserve. I've read this person's stuff before. It isn't my kind of thing, so I never shared or commented or marked it as relevant.
Comments20/10/2016 #5 Harvey Lloyd#4 Yes, it emanates from that series. We went through an exercise with our team a few years back by actually drawing the circle separated by an inner circle. The inner circle was control and the outer was influence. We made the control circle smaller. Much to my amusement folks wanted a larger circle for control. My favorite discussion was over parenting. Parents put their teenage children inside the circle of control. When we questioned their placement they stated,"But i have to be in control I am their parent!" That discussion was both enlightening and sobering for a few. Some reluctantly moved the children to influence. It was a fun experience and opened up a dialogue about separating the two areas.
- 17/10/2016Thank you to @Jared Wiese for introducing me to beBee
- 15/10/2016Hi all, I've been reposting stuff from beBee's page on Facebook. I've had others ask me and are becoming interested. At any rate, I was so thrilled, one friend messaged me and decided to join. She needs time to fill out her profile if she finds beBee fits her needs. Would you please give her a nice welcome and a follow back?!! Thanks! Glad to see you here @Cindy Morrison, many people, including myself can help you with questions you may have.Cindy Morrisonwww.bebee.com Cindy Morrison's...
- Producer14/10/2016Show & Tell: How Kevin and Don Took Online Networking to the Real WorldWhat do a CIO and a professional storyteller have in common? It’s not the beginning of a joke, it’s affinity networking in the making! Don Kerr and Kevin Pashuk separately read about beBee on LinkedIn and as both of them are fond of writing, they...
Comments14/10/2016 #8 John White, MBAGreat stuff, guys! I love reading about how these connections are being made here on beBee. It's funny that the two of you live so close but it took an online platform to make the connection. It kind of shows that beBee really works and can bring great people together.
- Producer13/10/2016Interview with Matt Sweetwood, beBee USA President and CEOToday we launch the ‘Bee-hind the Scenes’ section with a very special interview with Matt Sweetwood, beBee’s US CEO and President. Get to know him a little bit better and find out why he believes that his relationship with beBee was meant to be.1....
Comments15/10/2016 #16 AnonymousHow refreshing it is to see the start-up Management team owning this intention to be personal with the community it is building. I for one, am pleasantly surprised by this attention to the true claim of strengthening SM relationships via affinity. The most telling in this interview were your last 5 points @Matt Sweetwood. Because of your answer to #1, I know you are a man with heart & that's a powerful asset!13/10/2016 #12 Jennifer SchultzSo happy to hear the story behind the scenes, @Matt Sweetwood and surprised to read it and learn that you were surprised to be offered the job. You told me recently that you wanted to be very approachable - and that's so important to building a company like beBee! Great Buzz @Teresa Gezze13/10/2016 #9 Deb HelfrichMy favorite bit....that you were surprised when you got the nod. This is a business being built on the exact same principle as it was founded - get to know a person, find out if you get along, and then it becomes easy to see if you can work together profitably.
Oh, so different than the current recruiting experience of putting resumes into an ATS, spending hours talking to people who don't even work for the company and ultimately being judged on what you've done in the past, rather than what you are capable of doing next.
I expect there will soon be a hive dedicated to all the business partnerships that ignited by meeting someone on beBee!13/10/2016 #8 David B. GrinbergWow, what an informative and inspiring interview, @Matt Sweetwood. You, @John White, MBA, @Virag Gulyas and the rest of your team deserve many accolades for all of your outstanding work. beBee has come so far in such a short period of time. The future is so bright that I need to wear my Ray-Bans!
You know that famous saying about NYC: if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! With that in mind, beBee is very fortunate to have someone with your credentials and social media savvy in such a critically important position.
Lastly, per the interview above, I happen to be a communications person with an affinity for politics -- and BMWs (FYI). Buzz on, Matt!
cc: @Javier beBee @Teresa Gezze
- 12/10/2016Welcome to beBee, @Franco Licheri! Glad to be one of your first five followers. I'll be looking forward to finding out about Beunos Aires!Franco Licheri - beBeewww.bebee.com Perfil público de Franco Licheri en beBee. beBee es la única red social de afinidad especializada por sectores. ¡Únete y...
- Producer11/10/2016Entrevista beBee a Isabel Díaz Durán: "Si tuviera que elegir una sola cosa de beBee sería la gente"."En beBee estás en constante aprendizaje de temas variados y muy diferentes entre sí", Isabel Díaz Durán.Hoy disfrutaremos con la charla virtual que he compartido con Isabel Díaz Durán, usuaria de beBee:MAMENMuy buenas Isabel, qué gusto hablar...
Comments14/10/2016 #76 Adela Garcia@Isabel Díaz Durán, @Mamen Delgado ..... Parabéns para as duas meninas!!!! Va a ser, que también pertenezco al lobby gallego, es un placer descubrir que la esquina norte está muy presente en beBee. Me quedo con la frase "Si tuviera que elegir una sola cosa de beBee sería la gente", yo también elijo lo mismo de beBee, y algún día vamos a tener que quedar para hacernos unos largos de piscina!!!12/10/2016 #72 Isabel Díaz Durán#68 Anda pues yo también tengo amigos en Lugo, me encanta ir a visitarlos y nos encanta celebrar el Arde Lucus. Tengo compañeros lucense que viven en Madrid y me cuentan que es fácil encontrar gallegos por allí. Estamos por todos lados jeje. Siempre que puedas vente a disfrutar unos días por aquí ;) Otro gran abrazo para ti también @Flavia Toro Rodriguez. 😄😄😄12/10/2016 #61 Isabel Díaz Durán#33 Muchas gracias @Grace Salazar León por ofrecerme tu ayuda cuando lo necesito y por tus buenas palabras. Las fuerza a veces flaquean pero eso se soluciona con un buen paseo o un rato de natación y se vuelve con las pilas a tope y energías renovadas!Un saludo12/10/2016 #59 Isabel Díaz Durán#32 Wow @Belen Robles me has sacado los colores!!!!! la verdad es que fuerza de voluntad no me falta , yo si que no entiendo como gente tan preparada como tú no tiene un puesto acorde a sus conocimientos!!! Muchas gracias por todo, siempre has estado dispuesta a ayudarme y a echarme una mano. Creo que aprender es bueno, te ayuda no solo en cultura o conocimientos sino a conocer gente y ver otras realidades. Ojalá tengas razón y alguna empresa de mi zona, por lo menos, se lea la entrevista :) Un fuerte abrazo y de nuevo gracias por siempre tenderme una mano!
- 10/10/2016Join me in welcoming @Gemma Gwen to beBee. Gemma lives in Auckland, New Zealand. She is in sales and is looking for an opportunity that would enable her to move to the UK or USA in 2017.
Welcome to beBee, Gemma!
https://www.bebee.com/bee/gemma-gwenGemma Gwen - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Gemma Gwen on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 09/10/2016Bees, everyone join me in welcoming @Meghan Molloy to beBee. Meghan is an entrepreneur, founding a social media management and marketing company. Like me she likes hanging out at the beach!Meghan Molloywww.bebee.com I’m the Founder/President of Ctrl Trend, LLC based out of Virginia Beach, VA. We are experts in social media management and marketing and love...