- Producer24/05/2017Fit and Alive at 105 Australia Good Morning. I am new to The beBee platform. Firstly I would like to Thank John White for the invitation .I am Fit and Alive at 105 Australia Paul Conley Gold Coast Australia. My Strength comes from within. My Life changed after a split second....
- Producer23/05/2017Finding New Channels To Spread Your Work OnlineThis is my very first post on this platform. It is exciting- and very slightly intimating to be a newbie and it made me think about the importance of finding new places to share your work online.My own work is about influence.I try to find new ways...
Comments24/05/2017 #29 Jared Wiese: Find YOUR Work➡#23 Ah, no worries. Once you have 20+ Relevants (likes) and 5+ Comments on an article (honey), tweet it and add "BUZZ" in front of @beBee. Author has to do it. So, this article would tweet like this:
Finding New Channels To Spread Your Work Online https://www.bebee.com/producer/@alex-swallow/finding-new-channels-to-spread-your-work-online via BUZZ @beBee24/05/2017 #25 Lance 🐝 ScoularBTW @Alex SwallowAlex
Using the emojis on my Samsung S8
👥ed = shared
👥ing = sharing
🐤 = Twitter
🐳 = LinkedIn
🔥 = blast, via my designated Twitter Network of handles all at the same time.
🚲 = cycle, a growing curated list of beBee Producer articles and other articles related to beBee (currently about 360+)
rotated through my network randomly over a 2 to 3 week period.23/05/2017 #19 @Julio Angel 🐝Lopez LopezI respond to your call @Alex Swallow
BeBee to me is surprise, every day I am surprised a news, an article, a photo, a thought, a poetry. I write about my passions and I think. I always try to approach atypical points of view. BeBee is the project, the workers the executives always attentive. BeBee are bees talking with respect for people, work and passion.
We will find ourselves flying through some hive. Regards.23/05/2017 #11 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanHello @Alex Swallow, and welcome to beBee. I found beBee to be user-friendly and welcoming. beBee's makeup is that of a great supportive group by sharing ideas, promoting each other, and just being friendly. The leadership is proactive and caring. I hope you find beBee a great place to be.
- 23/05/2017Alex Swallowwww.bebee.com I am The Influence Expert, you can find out more about my work at www.theinfluenceexpert.com This post (which went viral) is also a good...
- 16/05/2017Interview by @Deborah Levine - American Diversity Report
beBee is a Personal Branding Platform founded by serial-entrepreneurs Javier Cámara and Juan Imaz. The network allows people to showcase and share their personal brand and market themselves, complimenting and expanding other social networks. beBee allows diverse users to network respectfully with each other through common personal and professional interests and easily build on personal affinities.
- Producer15/05/2017NewBee IntroductionUntil now I have just been reading posts and lurking. Now you can find out more about me in my first blog...
- 13/05/2017Please welcome @LK Young to beBee! LK lives in the great state of Colorado (where I also call home) and is a News Director and on-air radio personality.LK Young - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of LK Young on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments13/05/2017 #2 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorAhhh Guys you got it all in Colorado, see the gran Canyon for example, and now you have @LK Young , this it it i am jalous !!! Hahaha @John White, MBA thank you for introducing new faces with talents ! Welcome anong us LK ! At your service, anytime. enjoy it here !
- 09/05/2017Koka sextonwww.bebee.com koka sexton's...
Comments09/05/2017 #6 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Finally you are here! We have been waiting for you!!!09/05/2017 #3 John White, MBAIt's great to see you on beBee, @koka sexton.
CC: @Jeremy Miller, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.
- Producer12/04/2017Just another blogging site?Just checking beBee out. Tried meddle.it which is now obsolete... used Medium which is okay if a little dull. Why should I use beBee? Looks as cool as my emoji mug at first impressions..... Let me...
Comments09/05/2017 #9 Javier 🐝 beBee#8 Probably this can be interesting for you
beBee is Taking Member Content Sharing to the Next Level
The Perfect Mix for Empowering your Personal Brand
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/the-perfect-mix-for-empowering-your-personal-brand09/05/2017 #4 Javier 🐝 beBee@Phil Banks thanks for sharing it. Welcome to beBee !
Some info about beBee:
Benefits of becoming a beBee blogger
- Instant reach through hives.
- Instant SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your content.
- 100% Organic Reach.
- Anybody can be a blogger.
- Anybody is already an "influencer".
- Reach your followers through email.
After working hard for years on building your network, it is very frustrating that you can not reach all of your followers.
-Organic reach on social media is declining.
-You only reach 8-10% of your followers (algorithm based reach).
-A lot of platforms: too much effort, complex, and time consuming
-Duplicate content: creating content on every platform
-Different platforms for your personal & professional interests
Social Media Algorithms: How to Respond to Declining Organic Reach
THE SOLUTION: beBee
An all-in-one personal branding platform that is centralized and cost effective to tech-savvy generations
-One stop shop to create (profile and affinity groups) , showcase (advanced content-production tools like video, blog posts, slides , and share (instant messaging, video conferencing, multi-network...) your personal brand. ** some features coming soon
-Reach 100% of your followers 100% of the time.
-Feed based on your personal & professional interests.
-Hives give you instant reach for your content, whether you have one follower, 300 or 3000.
-An affinity-based network: being segmented into interest-based affinity groups makes it easy to reach people who share your personal and professional interests.
-Instant SEO (search engine optimization) for your content.
- 08/05/2017Just had an amazing dinner in Oakland with @Phil Gerbyshak. We had the best time chatting about personal branding and all things beBee. Phil helps sales professionals generate more leads. Please join me in welcoming to him to beBee. Buzzzz!!!
https://www.bebee.com/bee/philgerbPhil Gerbyshak - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Phil Gerbyshak on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 04/05/2017@Michele Lanfrank welcome to beBee !Michele Lanfrank - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Michele Lanfrank on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 04/05/2017Please join me in welcoming @Brian Wallace to beBee! Brian is the founder of NowSourcing, an industry leading infographics agency (Their work is amazing!). He also writes on business.com.
Buzz on Brian and welcome to beBee!
https://www.bebee.com/bee/brian-wallaceBrian Wallace - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Brian Wallace on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 03/05/2017Jill Dawson - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Jill Dawson on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 01/05/2017Hello BeBEE !!! Please Greet @Miles Austin On Joining Us at BeBEE !!! Miles is "The Web Tools Guy" plus president at Fill My Funnel and Expert in the field of sales !!! @Jordan Barta @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @Javier 🐝 beBee @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Sara Jacobovici
- 01/05/2017Good Morning beBEE !!!! Please Give a Warm beBee welcome to my colleague @Dan Frost !!! Hoping to read his thoughts on Sales/ socialselling/social media soon !!! @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador, 🐝 Brand Ambassador @Katyan Roach @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
- 29/04/2017Someone i have known through Linkedin and writings.
@Pankaj Srivastava, just put your own picture and just write. Very receptive and responsive users on bebee. WelcomePankaj Srivastava - beBeewww.bebee.com Perfil público de Pankaj Srivastava en beBee. beBee es la única red social de afinidad especializada por sectores. ¡Únete y...
- 26/04/2017Good Morning from Minnesota. I am very happy to introduce a dear friend of mine, @Jeremiah Miller. Jeremiah is a small business owner in our community specializing in athletic apparel, gear and custom apparel printing. He is also a 22 year veteran of the Army National Guard and currently serves as a Chief Warrant Officer. So, for those of you in the lower 48 who may need custom apparel, give Jeremiah a call!Jeremiah Miller - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Jeremiah Miller on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 25/04/2017@kathy johnson welcome to beBee !
https://www.bebee.com/bee/kathy-johnson-californiakathy johnson - beBeewww.bebee.com Perfil público de kathy johnson no beBee. beBee é a única rede social de afinidade especializada por setores. Acesse e fique...
Comments25/04/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.happy bee flight to have you with us @kathy johnson
- 25/04/2017@Saura Johnston welcome to beBee !Saura Johnston - beBeewww.bebee.com Perfil público de Saura Johnston en beBee. beBee es la única red social de afinidad especializada por sectores. ¡Únete y...
- 24/04/2017Christy is a LI connection. I saw her profile here and hope we can give her a warm welcome.Christy Heiskala - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Christy Heiskala on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 24/04/2017Hey all, welcome @Subhankar Ghosh to beBee!! We met on Twitter through a few articles I wrote. Glad to see you on beBee Subhankar!Subhankar Ghosh - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Subhankar Ghosh on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 23/04/2017Please join me in welcoming to beBee @Deborah Levine from Tennessee, United States.
Deborah joined beBee after connecting with me on LinkedIn recently.
Deborah Levine is an award-winning author, editor, and writing coach. She is Editor-in-Chief of the American Diversity Report, contributor to The Huffington Post,
Her first posts can be viewed here: https://www.bebee.com/@deborah-levineDeborah Levinewww.bebee.com Deborah Levine is an award-winning author, editor, and writing coach. She is Editor-in-Chief of the American Diversity Report, contributor to...
- 22/04/2017@Raychel Espiritu welcome to beBee !Raychel Espiritu - beBeewww.bebee.com Perfil público de Raychel Espiritu en beBee. beBee es la única red social de afinidad especializada por sectores. ¡Únete y...
- 21/04/2017So, what does this mean? What ever product you sell, has a price. But what added value are you putting to it? In today's competitive market, it's no long about just selling a product, it's about what you add to that product that makes customers come back again and again. Are you providing added value to your product or service?
#friday #businessconsultant #businesscoach #mybusiness #startups #motivationalquotes #goodmorning #tgifridays #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #successquotes #startuplife #startupbusiness #innovativebusinessstrategies
Comments21/04/2017 #10 Jared Wiese: Find YOUR Work➡#9 Agree, good discussion!
If marketers do a superb job to convey real value (in content) yet the consumer is savvy enough not to need that value, they will not buy.
It's why many people are turned off by "sales" people. They want THEIR perceived value - not the salesperson's - else they don't buy.21/04/2017 #9 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#8 question.. content marketing has value, people value the message. They agree it is honest. But they dont think that the product has value.
How would you classify such a scenario.. we could then proceed to examples.
This is a great buzz. The message is great too. Im just adding a caution that a buyer should be aware that price is part of the value equation.21/04/2017 #8 Jared Wiese: Find YOUR Work➡#7 On the whole, I think we agree. When you say "earlier it was about just selling the product", isn't that back when marketing focused on gimmicks to make you want a product - like beautiful music and happy people using your cheap product?
I believe the point is that this approach no longer works. Perhaps It led to content marketing. Per http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/what-is-content-marketing/
Traditional marketing is becoming less and less effective by the minute; as a forward-thinking marketer, you know there has be a better way.
Enter content marketing.
"Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action."
I see the parallel between VALUABLE content in marketing and showing the value to buyers. Then they buy and see the value and are more interested in repeat purchases and referrals than they would be for cheapest price.
Perhaps I am misguided. To your point, if I walk into a car dealership and someone appoaches me, I squirm. I know the value I seek and they can't talk me into it. I may look for some clarifications or new info to confirm my value bias, but I soon am looking for the best deal (cheapest price) as the next part of value. If the car sucked to begin with, no price would matter.21/04/2017 #7 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#5 true. But when we say it is no longer about just selling the product, we are presuming that earlier it was about just selling the product. This quote merely reveals a fact which gets rehashed into putting value and price on opposite sides of the scale.
Saving money is also part of the value equation. Not stressing ones pocket when cash is low is part of the value equation.
The value equation also includes utility (whether percieved or creates), a unique experience and recovery on resale/disposal.
Is it a good buyer practice to presume value or evaluate upon service of a requirement?
Price is part of the value equation,21/04/2017 #5 Jared Wiese: Find YOUR Work➡#3 Thanks for the reply, Devesh.
I think many would agree that Warren Buffett is one of the best value investors, proactively. You are right that the quote is for that perspective.
However, I believe like the Peter says, "it's no long[er] about just selling a product, it's about what you add to that product that makes customers come back". Sure some customers only care about price. If it is practically free many will buy for that reason, again and again.
And, some will eventually realize that the cheap products don't last or give the perceived value they expected. "You get what you pay for" comes to mind.
It seems to me that what differentiates sales is repeat customers, more value than price, lasting value.
What meets sales is lowest price, least quality, minimal value.21/04/2017 #4 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yes, agree21/04/2017 #3 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#2 we presume value, this quote is from the perspective of a buyer, like buying stocks.
Now as a seller, i might give something that ads value, but sometimes people dont want value. They want the cheapest thing available because the cheapest thing is value, money saved.
Value addition does apply to the US, but lately i am seeing American tourists being more price conscious than before..how does it apply their. Dont we use price and value as inputs to measure each other?
- Producer11/01/2017Interview with Ian WeinbergI had the pleasure of an interview with Ian Weinberg. Ian is a neuro-surgeon by profession and he writes excellent articles on especially well-being and mental health here on beBee. Gert: Ian, thank you for taking the time for this interview. I...
Comments07/03/2017 #49 Gert ScholtzIan Weinberg published what to me is one of the best articles yet to come from his pen. I thought to share again the interview I had with Ian. For the article: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ian-weinberg/surviving-africa View moreIan Weinberg published what to me is one of the best articles yet to come from his pen. I thought to share again the interview I had with Ian. For the article: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ian-weinberg/surviving-africa (CC:@Ian Weinberg) Close14/01/2017 #48 debasish majumdervery fascinating interview @Gert Scholtz! instead of professional life are perhaps the key essence of affinity and this interview perfectly reflect the very essence of beBee, resonating and aligning with myriad bees to make a healthy networking and true social site. enjoyed read. thank you very much for sharing such wonderful post.13/01/2017 #45 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsSuch a great interview @Gert Scholtz Thank you for introducing @Ian Weinberg . It's interesting to read what's on the mind of a Surgeon. And anything that allows me to explore my mind makes me curious to want to know more. This field you are in highly fascinating ! Your daughter looks so beautiful and the family pics too. Thank you for sharing this with us.12/01/2017 #41 Gerald Hecht#40 @Ian Weinberg I think so too --once was enough with that one, lol. Also the critical part was (not being able to make It across) that I landed it on the main runway at Philadelphia International Airport!
The thing is, at the time I thought I was doing the "sane thing" because of the weather and not being instrument rated...my instructor's "voice in my head" was telling me that the riskier thing would be to fly blind into those "billowing into the stratosphere" cumulonimbus --JFK Jr. substantiated that --12years later.
My great uncle ran a dairy...he flew B-25's in WWII...after the war he used the Cub to land on cowpastures around the Northeast to get milk samples from different farmers...and to drink heavily and not maintain the aircraft . I couldn't afford to "pay for hours" so he let me use that "death trap" for free!
Until that fateful day in Philly... I never got instrument rated; because later that summer I was old enough to get my driver's license!12/01/2017 #40 Ian Weinberg#38 I'm impressed @Gerald Hecht There's something about experiencing the 'edge' that puts a different spin on things. I think that as one gets older we lose a bit of that boldness. I'm glad I exercised my madness in the earlier years (we were invincible weren't we?) because I've lost the nerve for much of it now.12/01/2017 #38 Gerald Hecht@Ian Weinberg At some point I wanna PM you about a little incident that occurred when I was using my great uncle's Piper Cub(which was always littered with cigarette butts and empty Jack Daniels bottles) to gain hours after my first solo.
The short version is that the radio (which he never maintained...like everything else) died...T-storms, not instrument rated, couldn't make across the Delaware River back to New Jersey visually ...put myself in the traffic pattern between a 707 and a 727 (it was 1977) and just followed the 707 in radio silence...The FAA was waiting in the unmarked black car...long interrogation; good thing it wasn't after 9/11!12/01/2017 #36 Dean Owen#30 #33 You guys were so lucky to have witnessed that pivotal moment in history. I remember dearly spending the whole world cup at my local Irish pub in Tokyo. Needless to say the whole of Japan was transfixed by Jonah Lomu after being defeated by the All Blacks by 138 points! but what a glorious moment that was when Mandela presented the Webb Ellis trophy to FP.12/01/2017 #34 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Gert Scholtz I really enjoyed your interview with @Ian Weinberg! Very interesting life you lead Ian. I'm so glad you survived the plane that almost crashed. I met a man years ago who bought my daughter's horse. He told us that his son told him to get back into horseback riding because he did crash his plane with 6 others aboard during takeoff. Luckily all 6 of them survived. The plane was totaled and his son said, "Dad, it's time for a new hobby that isn't so dangerous." So Rolf went back to what he used to enjoy, riding. One of the nicest men (and his wife Gisella) who I've met. We kept in touch for years. It appears that you cycle with your son during events too? I find the field you are in highly interesting. The photos are very nice, thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, your life, with us!
- Producer18/04/2017The not so magic school bus.FOUR kids. All girls. For almost a year. ~ This is for the families who have considered taking some time out of their regular life and stepping (or driving) into the unknown. ~ First up, lets look at what it wasn’t. It wasn’t relaxing, it...
Comments09/05/2017 #19 Tani Paxton#18 #16 Dear Ken, being that our bus is orange....I have no answer other that it was more fun than it was hard or we would have stopped. There was a whole lot of are we there yet but there always alot of laughter when the girls were answered by the GPS system, and an American voice, which they then tried to copy! Pamela, Thats really terrible and repressive that people cant live as they wish. I don't imagine that in the current political climate there will be much change either. My Mum is combating empty-nest syndrome by travelling and I think i'l do the same one day. I work for a volunteer organisation AVI (i believe the US has a similar) and they give you a living allowance to volunteer and see the world! Otherwise, ill fill my house with senior dogs x07/05/2017 #18 Ken BoddieBased on my own experiences, those who drive their kids around in red buses must be either masochists, saints, or both. It's many many years since I had kids in the back of any vehicle, Tani, but all I can think of is eleven months of "Don't make me come back there!" and "Are we there, yet?" 😊23/04/2017 #16 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsOh the irony of life! Hi Tani and welcome to beBee!
The irony of which I speak is because just yesterday I attended the Tiny House (less than 200 sq ft) Festival in Pink Hill, North Carolina, U.S. (Yes I'm plugging the small town which was so quaint and friendly). At the festival was two school buses that had been converted to homes on wheels. I myself am looking for (literally) a house on wheels. You see I've never actually purchased a home and I'm blaming it entirely on a severe case of commitment phobia. As I see it; a house on wheels will be the answer to my complete inability to commit to a stationary residence. The problem: their illegal to live in full-time right now but that is a legal battle being fought and I hope won in the next few years. I'm an empty nester and I hate the thought of all those walls and rambling through an empty house. Tiny and mobile! That's my answer to all my issues! :-) Recreational Vehicles (RVs) and the tin box campers are just not my style, nor environmentally friendly, materials, and end of life disposal wise.
What a wonderful experience for your family; I look forward to hearing more about your journey.
Thanks for the tag @Paul Walters!20/04/2017 #8 Vincent Andrew"This is for the families who have considered taking some time out of their regular life and stepping (or driving) into the unknown." Brilliant! When my six kids were younger my wife and I took them for long rides to the end of Borneo - eg Kuching. Enjoyed reading this.20/04/2017 #2 Paul Walters@Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Pamela 🐝 Williams @Dean Owen @Don 🐝 Kerr @Donna Wood @Ken Boddie Now heres a bee that everyone should follow. I had the pleasure of meeting her just last week. in just a couple of hours she told me wonderful stories which I begged her to share on beBEE and here she is ..a welcome addition . @Javier 🐝 beBee