- Producer24/11/2017Definir qué entendemos por Comunicación equivale a decir en qué tipo de sociedad queremos vivirEntrevistamos a nuestra compañera Yolanda Ávila Márquez, Responsable de Comunicación en Kaizen Proyectos quien ,según palabras suyas, considera la Comunicación como una herramienta indispensable para contribuir al cambio y desarrollo personal y...
- Producer22/11/2017New Bee Hello everyone my name is Isai Bravo, I am from Mexico. I have traveled to U.S.A. and back home several times as I learned new skills that have helped me get to where I am today. When I found this app I was delighted to know I could interact with...
Comments23/11/2017 #26 Isai Bravo@Proma 🐝 Nautiyal Thank you for taking the time to read my first post. The people of Mexico are beautiful and I feel they need to be acknowledged for the survival skills and talents they posess.
Many do not have much, but are willing to give and I find that to be such an inspiration.23/11/2017 #21 Proma 🐝 NautiyalWelcome to beBee, @Isai Bravo! Thank you for bringing up such a pertinent topic of protecting the interests of the artists and their livelihood. I have lived in Mexico (DF) for a little more than 2 years and I loved it there. However, I have seen people facing the struggle you are talking about and I hope something is done to improve their situation, soon. I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
- Producer22/11/2017My Network, My Friends Rock!Lately, my social media feeds have been filled with so much negativity. In the spirit of Thanksgiving and the holidays - and to contribute to a small bump to change this negative stuff to something more positive, I present the 2017 You Rock...
- Producer21/11/2017Q&A@beBee with Lada PrkicImage credit: steveoatesblog - WordPress.comWith Q@beBee, I ask some of the most interesting people on this network 7 questions. The result, unedited, is the most fascinating answers. Q@beBee is an ongoing series that gives us the opportunity to...
Comments22/11/2017 #17 David B. GrinbergThanks, Sara, for another excellent addition of this buzzing series. It's always great to learn more about our fellow bees and I feel as if I know @Lada 🏡 Prkic even better already. Moreover, your questions always elicit such interesting responses. I'm looking forward to the next installment!21/11/2017 #14 Tausif MundrawalaSince the day I have befriended you I have seen authenticity in your approach towards life rather than sugar-coating each and every statement. I agree with you that being a voracious reader I can't spell out the favourite book or an author because with every new discovery our benchmark of the best intrude us to read vast amounts of literary cornucopia available.
A special thanks to @Sara Jacobovici who allows us to know our friends in a more better way which we otherwise wouldn't have known. I wish you luck for your future endeavours, my friend @Lada 🏡 Prkic21/11/2017 #5 Irene 🐝 Rodriguez EscolarThese interviews I share in
https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-entrevistas-y-bienvenidas View moreThese interviews I share in
It's great to know more about some bees, that I comment on sometimes, thank you for your work @Sara Jacobovici Close21/11/2017 #2 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeEnjoy the day both admirable ladies @Sara Jacobovici and @Lada 🏡 Prkic.
I tend to agree with you Lada and it is not odd for me to read your quote "It may sound odd, but I'm still in the process of discovering my passions". Passions are dynamic and they evolve. Not all passions are of equal intensity and if they are living they grow and evolve.
Great questions and answers
- 23/10/2016Welcome to beBee @Allison Obrien!!! You will find a lot of people buzzing around these hives who will resonate with the name of your firm - HumanKind. Everyone say hi and introduce yourselves....Allison Obrien - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Allison Obrien on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments01/10/2017 #56 Allison ObrienThank you so much Wayne for the re-introduction! I have been away for a bit but I am back and ready to network with some incredible people! I absolutely love beBee - it os my favorite social website! I have a friend who just joined yesterday and has been working very hard on his profile. I hope that he receives the same kind welcome that I did when I first joined in October, 2016. I hope everyone is able to get out and enjoy this beautiful fall day!26/10/2016 #48 Allison Obrien#47 Hi Sarah! I appreciate your kind welcome! It is wonderful to be connected with you! I am so incredibly amazed by the number of incredible people who have taken the time to extend a warm greeting to a new member of the beBee community! I am so grateful for all of the amazing connections I have made these past few days! I look forward to getting to know you better @Sara Jacobovici!24/10/2016 #45 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#44 It was my pleasure, @Allison Obrien. I can honestly say this community never ceases to amaze me - and the journey is only starting.
@Teresa Gezze - I think Allison's comment is a very big selling point that deserves to be highlighted. Keeping the welcoming party going is such a key differentiator that easily answers why beBee is different enough to disrupt!24/10/2016 #44 Allison Obrien#31 Deb - I can not begin tell you how grateful I am for your incredibly kind welcome post that has been shared and responded to by so many people in just a few days! It has been an absolutely wonderful and exciting experience to becoming a member of beBee! I am honored to have been given the opportunity to connect with you. Thank you s very much!24/10/2016 #37 Allison Obrien#30 Good afternoon Don! Thank you for extending a kind welcome to beBee! I am so grateful to have been given the opportunity to connect with you! I see that you are an expert when it comes to work/life integration. I am very interested to learn you are able to manage that successfully! I decided to make a career change from the culinary field to Human Resource Management several years ago when I took on the role of becoming my husband's caregiver. I took full time online classes and finished my 4 year degree program in December, 2015. I started working for HumanKind HR in January, 2016. I am able to work from home which has allowed me to continue to care for my husband and raise our now 8 year old son. It has been a challenging year! I strive to be successful in all areas of my life and I struggle with remembering to take some time to care for myself! I look forward to following your Buzzes!
- Producer26/09/2017Q&A@beBee with Lance ScoularImage credit: steveoatesblog - WordPress.com With Q@beBee, I ask some of the most interesting people on this network 7 questions. The result, unedited, is the most fascinating answers. Q@beBee is an ongoing series that gives us the opportunity to...
Comments12/10/2017 #13 David B. GrinbergBelated congrats, Sara, on another awesome interview. @Lance 🐝 Scoular is an invaluable asset to so many people worldwide with whom he interacts online and off. beBee is very fortunate to have Lance as a brand ambassador. He's simply a godsend!
Thanks for all that both of you do for others. You both truly exemplify the spirit and deeds of positive social media engagement, for which I and many others are very grateful!
cc: @John White, MBA @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Noemi Barrazueta, MBA @Jan 🐝 Barbosa26/09/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeTwo great things about this buzz. First, to see @Sara Jacobovici resuming this lovely series. Second to make the return byinterviewing a man who has tremendous attention for others. He has always shared and commented on buzzes. We needed to explore @Lance 🐝 Scoular at greater depth. Great interview. My main take away from it is we learn more from experience than theory. Spot on and is true.
- 25/09/2017Hi beBees! Would love to introduce you to one of my friends in the Smartphone Film Festival world from Dublin in Ireland @Robert Fitzhugh. I told him about how wonderful and welcoming this platform is and he has decided to join us. His film festival is also accepting films shot with smartphones and they will hold their first festival in January. Welcome to beBee Bob! @Javier 🐝 beBee @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @Milos DjukicDublin Smartphone Film Festival: Homewww.dublinsmartphonefilmfestival.com The Dublin Smartphone Film Festival (DUBSMARTFF) is a brand new international festival dedicated to celebrating work shot on Smartphone and...
Comments25/09/2017 #7 Robert Fitzhugh@Lance 🐝 Scoular thank you so much for the welcome to the app, it's overwhelming, I am still getting to grips with it so I might be a bit slow to respond but I will be in touch, thank you again, I am excited about the potential to interact with all of you and share ideas so this awesome, cheers from Ireland
- 21/09/2017Help welcome Mac to the world of beBee:
https://www.bebee.com/bee/mac-givesMac Gives - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Mac Gives on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments22/09/2017 #7 Mac GivesSince first connecting with @Joel Anderson on LinkedIn, he had gone above and beyond to make me feel as welcome as one can feel among such online communities.
Best thing is - it was all through simple actions such as writing a post to introduce me to his network.
This man is a true example of the little things that collectively can create positive change in this world!
- Producer21/05/2017Tagging or is it Tag, you're it?!This is going to make me sound like a witch but I need to say it.I don't mind being tagged on posts that are helping beBee to market their brand. I don't mind being tagged on a post that has vital information that is more than likely going to go...
Comments26/09/2017 #101 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#100 I was getting quite a few on my cell until I added them to the auto reject list. Seems to work. Land line, no luck- even with being on the do not call list, it's a waste of time now.
I agree, don't mind being tagged at all but there is limit as you pointed out @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador, thanks for sharing!25/09/2017 #100 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorWe have cell phones only. I add the incoming unwanted #'s to the auto reject list on our phones, which we get only one ring and they're gone. Unfortunately, with some calls, the jerks can still leave a message.
I never answer our phones unless it is someone we know. Also, you can usually tell by the tel number if it is a robo call. To top it off, we get calls that show as coming from the United States.
Relating to being tagged on beBee, I don't mind but overdoing it defeats the purpose. As much as I love beBee, I've other things to do so I may not be able to get everyone's buzz, especially those that post several times a week.
Buzz on! :)24/09/2017 #97 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#95 in fact several apps nd technologies exists. Apps that block TMarketers but only after 1st call, now call centers shuffle the outbound phone numbers to fool the apps, non efficient. VOIP servers that host your DID number aka your phone numbers can deny rang of IP of outbound callers.But you have to get rid of your national phone service and buy an IPPBX server to run your own VoIP phone company and telecom units through high speed internet. ISP required no phone service.24/09/2017 #95 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#90 I'm surprised phones don't have the technology to decipher by now if we are receiving robo calls or calls from telemarketers. It would be nice to have a special message just for them w/out hearing the phone ring at all... just like going to VM. Hey someone could make big bucks off of that technology if they were able to create it. In the mean time, I like your idea and believe me, I've done it before. It's SO bad before elections! Thanks for your comment Phil.24/09/2017 #94 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#88 Glad you found it useful @Gloria 🐝 🐾 💫 ☕ (Glo) Ochoa, feel free to use any part of this you desire. Oddly, a few didn't seem to get the notice- still being serial tagged but I've found it easy to ignore since I've written this. Others tag here and there and I realize when certain people do, they have a mission outside of themselves- or they are tagging to help promote someone else's article, that's cool too.24/09/2017 #90 Phil FriedmanMy thanks to you, Lisa, and to many of your commenters here. After reading your resolve not to click on notices of being tagged in the comments on an article, I have resolved finally to tell the telemarketers and the robo-callers of the world, "I AM NO LONGER GOING TO ANSWER YOUR CALLS!!! I WILL NO LONGER TELL YOU POLITELY THAT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BUYING WHATEVER YOU ARE SELLING. TAKE THAT, YOU ABUSIVE SCUM!" (Wow, I feel as though a huge load has been lifted from my shoulders.)24/09/2017 #88 Anonymousto tag or not to tag...I always try to stop and think if this is something someone doesnt mind being tagged in OR I have even gone a step further to ASK before I tag depending on the material I want to share. I think some people just need to be educated...and this post is awesome..May I use parts of it in my next FB basics class? (also a courtesy to ask to use someone's work..which I try very hard to implement at all times. Great post!!!18/09/2017 #86 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#85 You covered tagging extremely well and I share your sentiments @Savvy Raj. I agree, ignoring certain taggers does stop the tagging eventually. I feel guilty ignoring but we shouldn't. Thanks for your well thought out comment!! I will tag on rare occasions (in particular, a live buzz) since those don't seem to get seen too often but even then, I limit my tags to those who are doing live buzzes.18/09/2017 #85 Savvy Raj#83 Tag dont overtag
Tag if you must
Tag with meaning
Tag not to simply accumulate comments
Tag to engage another to converse
Tag another if your buzz mentions them
Tag responsibly and with some articulation.
Tag to direct action but not just attention.
Thank you @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher as usual you speak out the truth and admirably so . You have covered all the angles alright and am certainly glad you did.
Infact a while back I too was tempted to write a few verses on the perils of over tagging And those lines above are from my personal experiences. But thankfully as I stopped responding it gradually stopped . I hardly have the habit of tagging anyone to read my post in the comments section and am surprised to the see extent of tagging in some posts. Certainly understand how bothersome it must have been . There are some posts where I have noticed comments being forced out due to tagging almost everyone. Perhaps there is lurking insecurity or a need to prove their popularity by increasing the number of comments even if all the commenter says is just a thank you for sharing.
Have noticed this trend rising here on Bebee among established buzzers who actually dont need to seek attention because they are all pretty engaging through their writing . To me personally a good buzz speaks to the reader no matter the number of comments for it . But to each his own path . Also comments cannot and must not be coersed but must come from the heart of the commentor. There are times I have been forced to comment out of sheer decency when I would have preferred to wait it out as it clearly is not my field of interest.I prefer to contribute if I have something to add else would rather be simply educated by the buzz in question .18/09/2017 #82 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#80 #81 Thank you @Yolanda Ávila Márquez & @Lisa Vanderburg. I don't mind being tagged on buzzes that are very relevant- I even liked being tagged when people post music videos. But, to date there are still a few who tag me daily and up to 3 times per day. They need to realize if they are good writers, have an audience there is no reason to serial tag people. Don't get me wrong, there are exceptions and those who know me well, also know it's fine to tag me because they write many articles that help to promote beBee. I don't want people to feel they can never tag me. I hope that made sense? Thanks for reading this17/09/2017 #81 Lisa VanderburgAfter reading all the comments as well as the buzz I can see the topic is well covered.
Honestly, I agree there's altogether too much tagging going on. I also think, as I don't represent an 'industry' in any way, I spend far too long reading both buzz and comments when I should be doing other things! Some, like this and a couple of others of late are well worth it, but most just eat up valuable time.
Good buzz @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher - thank you!
- 12/09/2017Many thanks @Deborah Levine for having me on your podcast today, for which I'm humbled and honored!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Lance 🐝 Scoular @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorHurricanes & 9/11: Media Crisis Management with David Grinberg David Grinberg is interviewed by Deborah Levine, editor of the American Diversity report about his 25-years of work experience in federal government dealing...
Comments18/09/2017 #6 David B. GrinbergThanks for your kind word, for which I'm always most grateful, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher and @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador. My advice about leveraging Live Buzz is the same for podcasts and interviews: practice makes perfect (or at least closer to it). Also, thank you again @Deborah Levine for this opportunity, and to @Lance 🐝 Scoular for the gracious share.
- 07/09/2017Welcome to the hive @Damon Simms!Damon Simms - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Damon Simms on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 07/09/2017@Christoph Spiessens welcome to beBee !
https://www.bebee.com/bee/christoph-spiessensChristoph Spiessens - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Christoph Spiessens on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 06/09/2017Chris Smith - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Chris Smith on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer26/08/2017SEO lo es TODO en Internet...Uno de los aspectos fáciles de cuidar en SEO es la optimización de las imagenes. Realmente hay que comprender la importancia de hacer SEO en una web. Hacer SEO significa apostar por la mejora continua y debe cuidarse desde el desarrollo de la idea...
Comments29/08/2017 #18 Josean Rueda Cardenas#17 El tema es que tienen un producto muy bueno... y muy limitado en cuanto a producción... huele cuando lo tienes muy cerca... y sabe mejor... La idea que les propuse era sintetizar el olor de sus quesos en difusores automáticos en la entrada de la quesería porque desde fuera no te alcanza el olor del queso... Y por otro lado, buscar la manera de impregnar muestras en tripticos con ese olor... como si fuese una muestra de perfume... Tienen mucho que hacer y mucho en que pensar para que todo les vaya bien, pero lo más importante ya está... un producto reconocido en multitud de certamenes, de producción limitada y de unas caracteristicas maravillosas... Y hasta aquí puedo leer... :)28/08/2017 #17 Maite Barroso Del Cerro#14 @Josean Rueda Cardenas ah! y también usaría difusores en seco para las tiendas, permiten diferenciar ambientes y las móleculas se difunden sin sufrir un calentamiento que pueda alterarlas... igual necesitas la fragancia en la calle para que entre la gente a la tienda, pero una vez dentro mejor que no salgan "perfumados" con olor a queso en la ropa cuando estén dentro.28/08/2017 #15 Maite Barroso Del Cerro#14 @Josean Rueda Cardenas es un campo del que cada vez se va a ir oyendo más, siempre ha estado ahí de tapado, como todo lo que tiene que ver con esta industria, pero ahora con internet se termina por divulgar todo. Yo al olor suave a queso le asociaría otro como el olor a pan recién hecho, los dos juntos son capaces de hacerte desear comer en ese mismo instante queso...28/08/2017 #14 Josean Rueda Cardenas#13 Gracias Maite.
Ayer me acorde mucho de ti. Estuve hablando de marketing olfativo sobre como hacer publicidad efectiva y atrayente para una veintena de queserias. Quesos! Sintesis del olor para presentar en tripticos y pulverizar en la entrada de las queserias!26/08/2017 #10 Yolanda Ávila MárquezC#8 Me gusta esa frase....''Cada acto que realizamos para bien o para mal nos posiciona en relación a los demás''. También estoy de acuerdo en que hay que pensar en cómo afecta al SEO cada una de las variables y optimizarla al máximo. Una reflexión de sentido común @Josean Rueda Cardenas26/08/2017 #5 Mamen 🐝 DelgadoÉchale un vistazo a esta colmena @Josean Rueda Cardenas:
Compartido, por cierto!!! 😉
- 09/02/201710 Unconventional Ways to Build Your Personal Brandwww.google.com Ever thought to target an influencer and build a relationship? Promote content directly? Call people on their...
Comments25/08/2017 #1 CityVP 🐝 ManjitFirst of all Bryan, welcome to beBee and I also welcome you as representative of the great state of Oklahoma. I see that early in your career you spent over a year as a personal assistant to Donald and Marla Trump, so that there already gives you a quite uncommon experience !
My position on brand and brand promise is that it is a most essential element for those people who are positioned at the top of a pyramid and his brand has corporate value. The idea of selling personal brand to the masses is an anathema to me because if it is not the blind leading the blind, it is then brand dilution - because the idea of a brand is to stand out.
Branding a product or service requires far more than trying to emulate a listed formula or a 10 step easy to follow program. There has to be financial value that needs protection. In the article Jeff Bezos says it well "A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” He is talking about a COMPANY. Notice he distinguishes brand for a company and reputation of a person.
Reputation management is a good idea at a personal level but that we think of this as "brand" is trying to co-opt Bezos, Branson, Vaynerchuk. We are NOT those people - they are brands because their names have business value, but you and I don't know them either. You should know that because you have seen Trump the brand and Trump the private person. The last thing Trump will want you to do is talk about his private life.
- Producer24/08/2017Where I've been since last November.Mostly fighting for my life in two Vancouver Island hospitals. I had a spinal staph infection. Dropped to ninety pounds. Double pneumonia. They fed me through a tube in my nose. I coded. Code Blue. I don't remember. I weigh 130 lbs now. I'm starting...
Comments25/08/2017 #11 jesse kaellisThank you for all the comments here, my friends. I will be lazy and not address them individually. There was a certain point when I turned the corner and I knew I'd pull through. I was accepted into the rehab program. I waited about four weeks for a spot to open up. I was well motivated by then. I worked with various PT's. One was named Paula. She was merciless. At the end, I told her. "You're the difference. I'll never forget you." And I won't. Right away I made fast progress. I told Paula, I told her, "I want my life back." There's power in words. I put it out to the universe and it came back to me as results. I never said no to any thing they asked me to do. My arms and shoulders would burn from lactose acid. Yeah, it was tough. A rough year. What I got out of it? Maybe an enhanced appreciation of life. Of being alive in my home again. Thanks, everybody. Maybe I need to write this up from beginning to end. But I'm not ready yet. Besides, it isn't over yet, I still have a long way to go.24/08/2017 #6 Paul Walters@jesse kaellis was on the verge of sending out a search party!! If I had know you were in vancouver I would have asked my daughter to visit you as she lives there. ( she follows your posts as well) However, great to see you back and scribbling is great for helping you to recover. I've missed your tales !!!24/08/2017 #2 Todd JonesJeeeesus! You were missed by a lot of people. After checking your blog page and seeing there was no activity for many months, I actually google searched for your obituary to make sure you weren't dead. I'm thrilled that you are back! Are you planning to watch the hype-fight of the century, McGregor/Mayweather?
- 24/08/2017@Iñigo Muñoz Elorza, Astronaut Instructor, welcome to beBee !
- 22/08/2017@Tine Norling thanks a lot for your mention. Welcome to beBee !LinkedIn challenger? beBee, Tine Norlinginsights.tmpw.co.uk beBee is a 'personal branding' social networking site which launched in 2015 - they claimed to have 11 million members in 2016 and a...
- Producer21/07/2016"I should have killed him..." - at sea with Paul Walters: A beBee InterviewAs part of the continuing series of getting-to-know-you beBee interviews it is my pleasure to introduce novelist, recovering ad man, traveller and travel writer Paul Walters. At the time of this interview (mid-July 2016), Paul was floating somewhere...
Comments31/07/2016 #19 Paul Walters#14 Greetings from the Croatian town of Hvar . Its a splendid stop and I hate to say it good to get off the rather large yacht I am travelling on . I heartily agree about a writers retreat in Bali. C,mon over we have heaps of room and the weather is always beautiful !!28/07/2016 #17 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsGreat to get to know a bit more about you @Paul Walters! Assignment or not...a story about Sicily for my Cultures Around the World is in order :-)! I'm working on 3 books right now (reading, not writing!) and now after this interview my PW writing curiosity is getting the better of me...I like your posts so much I'm sure I'll love the books! Thanks @Don 🐝 Kerr for doing this interview, it was terrific. I too like the way you included his books, that was a fabulous idea.25/07/2016 #14 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDSo much fun reading both the enrapturing piece (great brain-pickin' there ~ and I had no idea @Paul Walters wrote so many books...maybe we should have an Author Retreat in Bali?)...and getting to know you better! Fun-loving comments with @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher almost splatting our her wine, oh! what a visual all set in time from this great and gifted interview!
- Producer15/08/2017A New Bee Buzzing to Find Its Way In beBee landAn influencer I have been following recently joined deBee. Out of curiosity, I followed him to the new garden.Buzzing with energy, I started my exploring last night, setting up profile, reading a new bee guide, checking hives, posting my first...
Comments17/08/2017 #41 Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín#40 The solution
https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/bebee-english/make-your-producer-pictures-look-perfect15/08/2017 #37 Iris ChenI just post a testing Chinese article with an English intro at first paragraph. I also create an "Art and Life" (藝術與生活（繁體中文））hive. Let's see how the platform works. So far, the posting is successful. However, when I click the post to see how it looks, it goes to one of Javier's posts. @Javier 🐝 beBee @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín15/08/2017 #25 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#2 I suggested while beBee adapting the source code to integrate Chinese ideograms, to use the phonetic scripting of the simplified Chinese tat All current IT system recognize. i am a Canadian beBee who spent 3 years in Hong Kong here I learned lot to adapt to All situations.
- 11/08/2017Please give @Eileen Doyon a warm beBee welcome. she write: "I am an author with a movement to grow a community of storytellers and readers. YOUR story told by YOU! .....I work in Human Resources, Customer Service, Recruitment, and Support."www.bebee.com
- 10/08/2017Being at a place where you feel helpful and appreciated is great, but not enough. A place where you feel truly comfortable and happy is all about people and environment.Importance of Wellbeing at the Workplace | Cheesecake Labscheesecakelabs.com Being at a place where you feel appreciated is great, but not enough. A place where you feel comfortable and happy is all about people and...
beBee Interviews and Introductions8K buzzes
Official hive for learning more about influential members of the beBee community. We will work hard to invite and introduce to the beBee network, influential members worth following and learning from.