- Producer01/12/20164 Non-Surgical Treatments for Knee PainYou may find yourself with knee pain while engaging in activities such as walking, running, kneeling, and sports activities such as basketball or golf. If you are struggling to complete these activities without knee pain, a visit to an...
Comments02/12/2016 #3 Jared Wiese 🐝#2 Here's the hive (group here on beBee) I created:
... I'm sharing your post there now!
A quick intro:
A more thorough one:
- 02/12/2016Let me introduce @Theo Priestley to you !
Theo Priestley is one of the most recognised UK-based independent technology industry influencers and evangelists, ranking in the Top 100 thought leaders globally with special interests in Virtual and Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Fintech and future trends.
Theo has written insights for Forbes, Huffington Post UK, Wired, GigaOM, The European Magazine, Venturebeat to name a few, and has been interviewed for many online publications including the BBC on his thoughts on technology and the future.
welcome to beBee !Theo Priestley - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Theo Priestley on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 02/12/2016Rebecca Bent - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Rebecca Bent on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 01/12/2016I'm truly delighted to introduce a long time friend and former editor @Shane Schick to beBee. Shane is Editor in Chief of Canadian Marketing Magazine, and former editor of IT World Canada, where I first met him. I'm sure @Don Kerr or @Jim Murray may have run into him in their lives... and sorry @Randy Keho, he's another Canadian.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/shane-schickShane Schick - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Shane Schick on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer30/11/2016Social Media – 5 Things that Don’t Work in 2016 and Definitely Won't Work in 2017Every business owner, entrepreneur and marketing manager know that things change quickly in social media. What works today may not work tomorrow and it’s almost certain that strategies will change next year. Here are 5 things that our team of...
Comments01/12/2016 #15 Mohammed A. JawadGreat precepts to embrace and move on!
To be in business, you got to learn by the statistics and attempt to offer by knowing the taste of your audience. To the point, next is how you create virtual reality to convey you message in a right way to the right audience.
- 30/11/2016Hey bees! Let's give a very warm welcome to my friend @Liran Tal. He is such a compelling writer that THE James Altucher commented on one of his posts. Now he blogs a lot about traveling around Ireland. I am looking forward to seeing his blogs and feeling like a desk-chair tourist.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/liran-talLiran Tal - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Liran Tal on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer26/11/2016Put a Pic with the Name - New Ambassadors added as of Nov. 22, 2016https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/new-bebee-ambassadors-2016-november https://www.bebee.com/@larryboyer Larry Boyer - United States https://www.bebee.com/@jan-barbosa Jan Barbosa - Puerto Rico ...
Comments27/11/2016 #20 David B. GrinbergThank you, Franci, for this helpful buzz putting the names to the faces of the new ambassadors. And kudos to @Javier beBee on his excellent selections, as usual.
Again, I want to especially recognize those with whom I've closely interacted over the years here and elsewhere: @Neil Hughes @Larry Boyer @Jan Barbosa @Bill Stankiewicz @Andrew Books. Thanks for all YOU do! The buzz is growing louder...
- 27/11/2016Welcome to beBee, @Michael Rana! Michael is brand new to beBee and is looking for some tips on how to navigate the hive and create some buzz on beBee. Feel free to drop any tips you have in the comments.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/michael-ranaMichael Rana - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Michael Rana on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments27/11/2016 #3 AnonymousHi Michael Rana, welcome to the hives.
To get started, I would suggest to having a look here
If it would not be enough, or if you have any doubt, don't hesitate to contact me or any other bee. We are happy you are here and will help you to have the best experience at Bebee
- 26/11/2016My niece joined beBee and is currently studying Crime Scene Investigation.Brie Gee - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Brie Gee on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer24/11/2016What am I, compared to you?Hi, there.I roamed around a little on this site for a short time. I've given some comments, got some back.This beBee seems a little bit different, compared to other social media. A little less slashing each other...I am Joris. Pleased to meet you...
Comments26/11/2016 #24 Joris Plaatstaal#23 Hi @Lisa Gallagher. Thanks.
I try to practice what I preach, that's all.
Opening up is a very frightful step. I know. I think that is what society lacks.
I am very pragmatic in my nature. (is that good English?)
I met people who lived their lives, trying to conform to all the rules society have set for us. Do this, do that.
I met people who lived their lives opposing the same set of rules. We call them criminals or outcast.
I can understand both 'species' . We can argue about which one of them is more happy or more free.
And I don't really care. For me, both groups do not represent my own ideas of freedom.
There should be more in life.
I only have one life.
I am glad you call my bit of honesty 'awesome' . Not because I want to be 'awesome', but because that is a conformation of what I experience.
I think it is really true: 'You receive what you radiate'. Being open and honest and respectful is liberating. Once you crossed the line, you can go back, but you never will.
Thank you for your comment Lisa..26/11/2016 #23 Lisa GallagherHi @Joris Plaatstaal, I really like this buzz. You are very open and that is awesome. I choose 3 & 3 on both questions you posed. We've all made many mistakes and I guess we can only try to learn from them.
There are many rules to society and self imposed rules. So many rules can cause stress.
Sounds like you and your son had a great time going to the Concert and there after!
I like to try and just follow my gut, do what feels right, be there for others and when I screw up, learn from it. Life is a 'life long' lesson! Nice to meet you.26/11/2016 #22 Joris Plaatstaal#13 You are right @David Navarro López. Maybe I am a bit spoiled, being born in Holland. I think I am.
Maybe that is why I don't think that 'being allowed' is freedom.
Holland is fast becoming the next state of the USA. We are losing the freedom, you never had. The freedom of 'political acceptance' and other bullshit.
Almost every society is all about money and power. Even the few that have that can cot be called free.
Freedom should be not having to fear. My freedom is not real, I should fear, but I chose not to. For now it is the best I can get.
Nice, meeting you.25/11/2016 #13 Anonymous#10 Wow. The more I read from you, the more I like the way you think. Therefore, I am allowing myself to follow you.
You completely hit the point with your question "what is freedom?"
I have no bloody idea what it is. But I can have some idea what is not. Our freedom is been cut so many times and so deeply, that being able to think what we want can be a kind of success, considering the enormous task the "factic powers" do to brain-wash us, telling us what we should think, trying (and in many cases succeeding) to manipulate our minds.
I come from a country, Spain, on which along 40 years we had "police of the thinking". You could have been killed just by trying to think differently, having a religion which was not catholicism, or being hit and put in prison if you claimed that women had the same rights than men, or if you were homosexual, or if you criticised the government.
Some of the fiercest ministers of Franco are the ones who founded the political party which is ruling my country today.
In the mean time, you have lived in a country to which along years Spaniards went to see with own eyes and were astonished about the level of freedom you have been enjoying.
I really look forward to having a deeper talk with you, on which I am sure you have a lot to say in terms of what is freedom, and I am sure I can bring many ideas about what is not.25/11/2016 #10 Joris Plaatstaal#7 @David Navarro Lopez. I hear you. I did not read your link yet, I will.
One remark. "I believe we are free to think the way we want." I wonder, is that freedom? Think what we want? Is that freedom?
I can have thoughts about anything. And still they would be private. No one can read my mind, so far. That is safe? Having all the thoughts in the sanctuary of my own private mind? Freedom is not getting exposed? Freedom is private? I see some kind of friction there.
Again, I will read your post.
In the mean time I can not help wondering. What is freedom? Why does freedom seem to have a price? It just does not add up. It is a mystery to me.
I need to learn.25/11/2016 #8 Joris Plaatstaal#5 We will see @Deb Helfrich 🐝. It would be 'nice' , I must confess, to fit in something. It could happen some day.
We will see. Freedom seems to incorporate limits, in our way of thinking. Maybe the joy of fitting in is a limit?
I don't know, we make everything so complicated... I will get back to you, thanks.24/11/2016 #7 AnonymousFirst thing first, welcome to BeBee, the land of free thinkers like you and me. We are here to share our opinions expecting and showing respect to other's opinions, no matter if we agree or disagree with them, and that is precisely what it makes it great to be here. I confess I am a little tired too of these post starting with, "5 ways to". I believe we are free to think the way we want. This freedom allows us to submit our will to others, and to be brain-washed too if we want. But in no case is my option. Concerning to this, I have just written a post I imagine could be interesting for you. Please have a look. Your opinion and comments are more than welcome https://www.bebee.com/producer/@david-navarro-lopez/the-navarro-loop24/11/2016 #5 Deb Helfrich 🐝Honestly, you are going to fit right in, @Joris Plaatstaal. There is nothing more important than seeing life as an adventure. Going to see the concert just because it is an experience, screw the obstacles.
We are all so busy meeting people and finding out what brings them happiness that there is never any time to slash - at least that is how I cultivate my experience on beBee. Welcome and I will look forward to buzzing around the hives with you!
- Producer25/11/2016Exclusive interview with Alban Jarry, influencer and digital strategy specialist - Part 2 -Today we’ll talk about the importance of having a personal brand and how Alban reached his current position in his professional career. If you haven’t done so already, follow Alban Jarry on beBee and find his personal blog here.Check out the first...
- 24/11/2016Hi my dear Bees!! Could we give a very special and warm welcome to beBee to @Joris Plaatstaal??
Thanks all!!!Joris Plaatstaal - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Joris Plaatstaal on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 23/11/2016Hey, Everyone! Please welcome my friend John Sliz to beBee. John has written and published several books. Knowing how publishers mistreat authors has lead him to become a publisher as well. Are you a writer or aspiring writer? John believes in making sure authors get marketing support and fair payment for their work. Please connect with him and share your love of writing and social media. Here's John's profile! https://www.bebee.com/bee/john-slizJohn Sliz - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of John Sliz on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- 24/11/2016There´s a new bee in town: https://www.bebee.com/@Annette Harris
@Annette Harris is blogging for over a year now and decided to join us.Annette Harriswww.bebee.com Annette Harris's...
- Producer24/11/2016👋HelloI am new to beBee and I 👍like what I have 👀 seen so far!I have been blogging for almost a year now and I 💘 to blog. I originally thought I was a writer lol 👦 boy was I wrong. But, I have found my true calling, because it makes me very happy, and...
- Producer22/11/2016New beBee ambassadors - 2016 NovemberWe’ve received many questions asking about the specific requirements that need to be met to become one of our Ambassadors. We are priorizing these actions:1. Promote beBee on the internet --> Whether it’s through your various social networks,...
- 22/11/2016Please join me in welcoming my friend @Erroll -EL- Warner, to beBee. I've known Erroll for years through LinkedIn, plus he's a New Yorker like I used to be(Bee). Erroll is blunt, outspoken and opinionated. He doesn't sugarcoat his views -- which reminds me a bit of @Phil Friedman, who always tell it straight up. Glad you're here, Erroll!
cc: @Javier beBee @Matt Sweetwood @John White, MBA🐝 @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Lisa GallagherErroll -EL- Warnerwww.bebee.com Erroll -EL- Warner's...
- Producer22/11/2016I Am MoreI'm a newBee, (thank you @MSweetwood for finding and following me on Twitter) and having read and enjoyed many articles already I thought it was about time to introduce myself and share my story, or its prelude as @Jim-Murray says.But that poses its...
Comments22/11/2016 #10 Mohammed A. Jawad@Elizabeth Bailey Aha...You have summed up your story, with a tincture of frankness and honesty. The best part is to be on your own, with determination and toil, and shape success. I am sure when you flip your past and measure your endeavors, you'll realize how tough it was to accomplish something that's now a worthwhile success. Good wishes to you and welcome to the world of buzzing, bolstering beBee!
- Producer20/11/2016Why I started using Bebee... What about you ? I'm curious (just curious, I'm not doing any research or anything related) about how you discovered the platform, did you make great connections, do you share more on Bebee than LinkedIn if you have both ? Thank...
Comments21/11/2016 #13 Javier beBee#12 @Camille Mari those platforms have different purposes. LinkedIn is much more about strictly professional, jobs and selling. beBee is about engagement through passions. Personal interests generate deeper professional relationships. BeBee is about building business relationships rather than contacts.21/11/2016 #11 Lisa GallagherHi @Camille Mari, you must be fairly new, welcome! I began using beBee in Feb or March of 2016. I met Javier through @John White, MBA🐝 on Linkedin, so I can't say Linkedin doesn't have a purpose. Had it not been for using Linkedin, I might not have joined beBee so early. Both platforms serve a purpose but I prefer beBee because it seems to give me more reach and a lot more personal interaction as well. I have a lot of connections on Linkedin but many are inactive it appears. beBee's platform with the hives has something for everyone. Nice graphics at the top of your buzz!20/11/2016 #6 Chas Wyatt@Camille Mari, I started using beBee because I had grown weary of LinkedIn's ineptitude- I no longer belong to that platform. I had belonged to Biznik (Seattle) and Eons (started by the founder of Monster.com), but, they both folded. I belonged to Wiser.org (started by Paul Hawkin- co-author of "The Secret Life of Plants", among many other books), but, sadly, it also met it's demise. Wiser was by far my favorite. I feel comfortable on beBee, now.20/11/2016 #3 Deb Helfrich 🐝Welcome to beBee, @Camille Mari! So glad that you have joined the hives! I'll add two reasons that are very important to me and why I basically consider beBee to be my online hub:
beBee brings the world to me. & I get to have meaningful conversations about topics that are important to me.
- 20/11/2016Hey bees! Let's not forget about welcoming @Emily Forget (Newbee!) to the hives. Let's see if we can make her feel like an Oldbee as quickly as possible....
https://www.bebee.com/bee/emily-forgetEmily Forget (Newbee!) - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Emily Forget (Newbee!) on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- ProducerIntroducing myself to BeBee!Hello, I am a pharmacist and musician and I live right by the Ocean in beautiful British Columbia. I currently am not working but part of a journey of self-improvement and excellence. Being unemployed has taught me what is truly important and that...
Comments20/11/2016 #22 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#17 Looking forward to your posts, Emiliy. FYI: You'll find that Javi is often online, commenting, sharing, posting, etc
#21 Yeah, Don, I agree. The more the merrier. We are small in number but LOUD in voice!
I'm putting on the last touches to the Web-App-With-No-Name (yet) 's growth-hacking functions. . . then I'll move to promoting beBee for even more Canadian members.
Matt and John have the US base up to about 150,000. Given our relative populations, we should be at 15,000. We're not anywhere near there.
But we will be.20/11/2016 #19 Pamela L. Williams#17 It was the manner in which she introduced herself Emily! I hope you'll share some of your writing here as well! It makes the rounds quickly. @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Don Kerr @Kevin Pashuk @Jim Murray; Emily is another Canuck to recently join us! I'm happy to see the Canadians with a strong foothold on beBee!
- Producer18/11/2016Interview with Alban Jarry - Digital Strategy SpecialistExclusive interview with Alban Jarry, data strategy specialist in France, author of four white papers, one of the Top 5 B2B influencers to follow on LinkedIn in France and recognised as one of the most important influencers on the web there. There’s...
- 14/11/2016Dear beBee members I want to present to you all Sou Abbas, consultant, writer and my dear friend from Australia. Welcome dear Sou!
cc. @John White, MBA🐝, @Javier beBee, @Andrew Books, @Jim Murray, @Javier beBeeSou Abbas - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Sou Abbas on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments17/11/2016 #40 Sou Abbas#29 Thank you Milos, I appreciate you sharing my post. This is a very special one for me and as my son turns seventeen today, I'm reminded of the beauty of life and how precious every moment is with the ones you love. No matter how much we manage to get in our own way sometimes, we must balance our hearts and minds on what really matters and give ourselves the gift of love too.
- 10/11/2016beBee Pitch - Juan Imaz Juan Imaz - Cofounder and President. NEW and DEEPER professional relationships through...