- 28/09/2016HR manager with IR Credentials - Business for allwww.businessforall.eu HR manager with IR Credentials LOCATION – DUBLIN Overview about the Client: • $6.5 billion global company bringing IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for customers • Extensive global offshore...
- Producer23/09/2016If You Call Yourself A Thought Leader, You Aren't One - Bacal's BriefsYesterday I was chatting with a four year old boy, and I asked him that question that all kids eventually tire of. Him, not yet. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked. He replied: "A fireman, and a farmer", he answered. Obviously he'd...
- Producer23/09/2016Another Fabulous Friday Funday, September 23Ah, Fridays. What would most of us do without them? For so many, they're the end of the workweek, a chance to relax and kick off our work shoes, sit on the couch, and have a glass of wine or other spirits. We look forward to not being so structured...
- Producer11/09/2016Rock It To Fitness.Lots of us want to be fit. We train, practice and sweat it out to perform better at our chosen sports and feel better and more confident in ourselves.Sometimes though we all just get to a point where we seem to have stalled and the joy goes AWOL...
Comments11/09/2016 #3 Renée Cormier@Neil Smith, I think you will like this post I wrote recently. In it I speak of my experience with indoor rock climbing. Enjoy! https://www.bebee.com/producer/@renee-cormier/discovering-wisdom-success-fate-and-truth
- 01/09/2016Having fun with the EXIM SUMMIT team the other day on behalf of Irish Executives Network, damn working hard as you can see on the Ireland's Export-Import Conference, Sept 29th 2016, Croke Park Dublin.
CEO Connect Ireland, An Post GM, Mespil Solutions co Founder @ a photo call last Tuesday near an iconic bridge in Dublin :-)
- Producer13/07/2016Nuevos embajadores - Mamen Delgado y Alfredo Vela¡ Buenos días !aprovecho a contaros que hemos decidido nombrar a nuestros primeros embajadores españoles. Me hace muy feliz y estamos muy orgullosos de estos grandísimos profesionales, que de forma totalmente desinteresada han apostado por beBee...
Comments21/09/2016 #114 María Teresa Redondo InfantesBuenas,
es solo una opinión, cuidadin, tendríamos los españoles aprender a organizarse mejor y puntualidad.
Ser más respetuosos más empatico y considerados y muchas cosas más.
Aquí se habla de ser sociable, pero la mayoría de las personas aquí allá te agregan para que sí luego ni un saludo.
Le comento esto porque le he leído y a sus comentarios y comentadores, y veo que hay descripción por aquí y allá.
Disculpe las molestias de esté tan largo testamento ja ja ja.
Reciba un cordial saludo con todos los respetos del universo.21/09/2016 #113 María Teresa Redondo InfantesLo siento Sta @Mamen Delgado yo soy posibilidad y los sueños sueños son, no siempre se hacen realidad, igual como el no ser eterno, y una cosa más, venimos desnudos y nos vemos desnudos al agujero, nadie en está vida sé lleva al agujero una maleta o mochila cargada de sus pertenencias ni sus éxitos.
Y que pena tanto luchar y pelear por nuestros propósitos, iluminación y etc. Y luego nos convertimos en polvo.
Paz ,amor y armonía entre nosotros.
Ojo es sólo una opinión.
Mucho éxito.12/08/2016 #110 Mamen Delgado#108 Muchísimas gracias @IGNACIO CARRILLO LOBO!! Toda una responsabilidad y un honor que intentaré defender de la mejor manera, beBee es una maravilla y todo un fenómeno en redes sociales y todos somos partícipes de su evolución. Un abrazo y mucha suerte para ti también en tu búsqueda!! ;)15/07/2016 #99 Mamen Delgado#97 Maravillosa la cita de Ali! Te dejo @Aitor García Gonzalez un post que escribí hace unos días sobre un sueño, y era un sueño grande grande... https://www.bebee.com/producer/@mamen-delgado/the-scarf-la-bufanda-english-espanol Moraleja: Los sueños se hacen realidad.
- Producer12/07/2016The Secret to Facebook EngagementFacebook is constantly changing and evolving, and we are quick to whinge but what we forget is that years ago, before social media, a business would pay for any form of marketing. Facebook, which has become the social media industry giant with1.65...
- Producer13/07/2016beBee Interview with: Mamen DelgadoThe goal of the "beBee Interviews and Introductions" hive is to introduce new influential members to the beBee network, and interview some of the more active and popular Producers on beBee. Is there someone you would like to get to know...
Comments02/08/2016 #58 Tausif MundrawalaNice Meeting you, Mamen Delgado. You really poured your heart in this interview though you said by nature you don't talk much. Got to know you well. Please share your experiences of your journey to China. Thanks once again, @Michael Hillebrand View moreNice Meeting you, Mamen Delgado. You really poured your heart in this interview though you said by nature you don't talk much. Got to know you well. Please share your experiences of your journey to China. Thanks once again, @Michael Hillebrand. Close18/07/2016 #49 Lisa Gallagher#47 Ha, love your comment @Don Kerr, "Not even God could do him." I think you may be spot on! So you remember Morgan Freeman's Go the 'f" to sleep series? Loved it. Obviously, not something we would read to our children or grandchildren but as parents we could all relate.18/07/2016 #47 Don KerrVoice over! About one year ago I was asked to do a voice over for a hospital in San Antonio. The director/producer said it would be pretty easy. All they wanted was for me to do it the same way Morgan Freeman would. I told them not even God can do Morgan Freeman although he can certainly do Him! Loved this interview @Mamen Delgado and @Michael Hillebrand and also LOVE the picture. A classic.14/07/2016 #40 Sara JacoboviciCongratulations to you @@Michael Hillebrand for setting up these interviews. Wonderful idea and opportunity to learn about the Bees here on beBee and add to the quality of the engagement. Also, I think you did a great job as an interviewer.
Dear @Mamen Delgado, I love the interview, your answers flow with your very special energy. And that is the very first thing I connected with when we exchanged our first comments; your energy. Thanks for the connection!
- Producer17/06/2016beBee's goal is to grow in the USAfter Its First Year, beBee’s Goal is to grow in the US. The affinity networking site has reached over 10 million registered users around the world in its first year and is ready to swarm North America. beBee continues to grow all around the world ...
Comments04/10/2016 #157 Norton FinanceDo you need a personal or business loan without stress and quick approval?
Do you need an urgent loan at 2% interest rate today? * LOAN APPROVAL IN 60 MINS !!
* GUARANTEED SAME DAY TRANSFER !! * 100% APPROVAL RATE !!
Contact US for more information we will solve your financial problem: email@example.com/09/2016 #148 Avery SturtevantJavier - while you are in San Francisco, may you stay another week and attend GlobalLink Next - www.globallinknext.com - many peers of yours at leading enterprises will be there exploring best practices in localization especially as you tap into the French and Italian markets. Let me know - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12/07/2016Van Morrison doing a straight blues number, and if you can't appreciate the Man's ability to sing the blues, well, you should probably be listening to Sesame St. music. "I Went Down To The Sesame St. Infirmary".Van Morrison - Rambler's Blues Van Morrison singing Rambler's Blues during an Abbey Road session he happens to walk in to (really?). I hadn't seen any images of Morrison in quite some...
- 11/07/2016I am very happy to announce that Mr @John White, MBA is our Social Marketing Director - beBee USA. I am sure this is only the beginning of a successful story together ! Welcome again John !!
Comments12/07/2016 #42 Cristian Randieri, PhD -President & CEO of Intellisystem.it @C_RandieriCongratulation... We hope to have sooner the same position in Italy..12/07/2016 #35 Maja VujovicMost of us English-speaking bees discovered beBee thanks to the information @John White, MBA provided on other platforms. Hence his appointment as Director of Social Media, beBee USA is well deserved. (I like it when things fall into place so well one can almost hear them click!) Congratulations, beBee USA, you're off to a good start!
- 07/07/2016100,000 followers from the USA. Thank you so much !!! Enjoy our publishing platform ! www.bebee.com/producer
- Producer02/07/2016beBee, the beginningIt was the year 1996. The very early days of the Internet in Spain. I had just sold my first marketing company in Portugal and had some cash to invest.A former friend spoke to me about the Internet as a new media. I immediately saw the...
Comments12/09/2016 #174 María Teresa Redondo InfantesTo you !! I am hope you like because me to like to much thank
Frases de seguir tus sueños y metas en inglés
* Maybe one day we'll find the PLACE where our DREAMS and REALITY COLLIDE.
(Quizás un día encontraremos un LUGAR donde nuestros SUEÑOS y la REALIDAD se CONFUNDAN)
* Don't let your DREAMS just be DREAMS.
(No permitas que tus SUEÑOS sólo sean SUEÑOS)
* DREAM as if you'll LIVE forever. LIFE as if you'll DIE today.
(SUEÑA como si fueses a VIVIR para siempre. VIVE como si fueses a MORIR mañana)
* DREAMS don't work unless you DO.
(Los SUEÑOS no funcionan a menos que TÚ lo HAGAS)
* FOLLOW your DREAMS, they know the WAY.
(SIGUE tus SUEÑOS, ellos conocen el CAMINO)30/07/2016 #165 Ali AnaniI am writing a buzz on how to establish recurring social triads so that each triad will give its best dear @Lisa Gallagher. This is a fractal system as triads are scaled up to higher levels. I believe it is worthy to consider what makes a good triad. I am giving a metaphor to explain and beBee may find tis suggestion useful. The title of the buzz is "Love is to grow less".29/07/2016 #160 Pamela L. Williams#159 I think the slogan should be not only about feeling safe but about Humanity entering the social media arena. We aren't just finding affinity here, we are being allowed to be human again, to share the wholeness of ourselves, our strengths and our vulnerabilities. I don't know if @Javier beBee and @Juan Imaz fully understood what they were creating but it is more than a social site, be it personal or professional. It is truly a site for humanity, the core of who we are. It is changing people's lives as we read about this morning Lisa from Michael.29/07/2016 #159 Lisa Gallagher#157 I just wrote a comment to @Pamela L. Williams, that feeling safe and surrounded by kind people on beBee @Andrew Books seems to be a common theme for beBee. We need a slogan and then that slogan needs to go viral. This is a very positive thing for the future of beBee's growth, it's a new movement!!25/07/2016 #157 Andrew BooksThanks @Juan Imaz and @Javier beBee. It's exciting to see the growth of Bebee. May of us have come here hoping for a change from the uncaring confines of LinkedIn. All I can say is to take care of your members, and they will most assuredly take care of you. WE're all pulling for you, and are ready to help as we can. Thanks for the post, and congrats on the high views!
- 02/07/2016Special guest tonite on the Nothing but blues festival stage is an hour and a half set of performances from 1971-1972 Rory Gallagher. It's hot, it's Irish, it's amazing stuff.Rory Gallagher - The beat club sessions 1971-72 Rory Gallagher - The beat club sessions 1971-72 01 - Laundromat 02 - Hands up 03 - Sinnerboy 04 - Just the smile 05 - Used to be 06 - In your town 07 -...
- 02/07/2016Documentary on Rory Gallagher, master of various guitar styles, fab performer. If you haven't heard him, here's the story.Ghost Blues - The Story Of Rory Gallagheryoutu.be Complete...
- 01/07/2016Preparandome para el torneo!Excessive Ping Pong Celebration (Adam Bobrow) http://adambobrow.com/contact/ Song: "Tip's Shuffle" by DJ Topcat. And here it is with no music... the raw footage:...
- Producer28/06/2016Think like a tugboat...Twenty years ago, my family and I lived in paradise.Imagine a place where you could go skiing, sailing and golfing... all in the same day.Imagine a place of friendly people, stellar mountains, blue oceans, and lush green forests... where it rained...
- Producer28/06/2016Tips to Become a beBee Ambassador (Part II) + InfographicBefore reading these tips make sure you have completed these 4 steps!🐝 ON THE ROAD TO BEING A BEBEE AMBASSADOR 🐝 Now that you have completed the basic steps and that you have taken a look at our beBee Ambassadors site to make some suggestions,...
Comments28/06/2016 #12 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#2 I built a Google sheet to do that. You can find it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xNsjvbC7wxMy98Riq_SNtuEDFKsr0g8st48a88uDivY/edit#gid=0 View more#2 I built a Google sheet to do that. You can find it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xNsjvbC7wxMy98Riq_SNtuEDFKsr0g8st48a88uDivY/edit#gid=0 beBee follow-me links are https://www.bebee.com/profile/ + screen name with spaces replaced with a - . Mine would be https://www.bebee.com/profile/paul-croubalian If there is more than 1 person with a name, they tack on the city as well so yours would be https://www.bebee.com/profile/jennifer-schultz-pennsylvania Close28/06/2016 #6 Teresa Gezze#2 Hi Jen,
If it’s a Blogger CMS you can check out this tutorial to create a “follow me on beBee” button: http://blog.bebee.com/en/bebee-guide/step-by-step-add-a-follow-me-on-bebee-button-to-your-blogger-site/ View more#2 Hi Jen,
If it’s a Blogger CMS you can check out this tutorial to create a “follow me on beBee” button: http://blog.bebee.com/en/bebee-guide/step-by-step-add-a-follow-me-on-bebee-button-to-your-blogger-site/
You can also use this page to create a share button: https://www.bebee.com/plugins/share-button . This page is accessed from beBee’s footer. Close
- Producer26/06/2016Why we like beBee storiesGraham Swift said: “Man is the storytelling animal. Wherever he goes he wants to leave behind not a chaotic wake, not an empty space, but the comforting marker-buoys and trail signs of stories”. Through the fantastic writers on beBee, the wonder...
Comments11/07/2016 #51 CityVP ManjitConsidering what we owe the oral culture to transmit stories from one generation to another, otherwise so much history would have been loss. A legacy like that makes narrative and storytelling is has always been a core part of the human condition. Very good buzz Gert.11/07/2016 #49 Gerald Hecht@Gert Scholtz yes in real life we are locked in our own brain with individual differences giving the appearance of a tremendously varying window of empathy (the widest of which is still EXTREMELY limited even in the most rockin shaman)...
...but in stories we, through the construct itself, ARE in the heads of everyone in the story...
...if told expertly --biochemical changes will occur that psychoactive Ligands/drugs could NEVER reliably induce;04/07/2016 #37 James McElearney#35 not to take away from what Javier, Juan, and the rest of the beBee team have accomplished here but a social network site is nothing without it´s end users and it´s writers like yourself Gert, and far too many others to mention, that have helped to make this platform what it is.
- Producer23/06/2016beBee vai representar a UE no Vale do Silício como a "próxima Unicórnio" europeiaÉ um prazer anunciar que o beBee foi selecionado como uma das 15 principais scale-ups europeias. O beBee vai representar a UE no Vale do Silício como a "próxima Unicórnio europeia" O Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley (SEC2SV) é uma missão que...
Comments24/06/2016 #1 Teresa Gezze@Álvaro Beltrán @Miguel Ángel Del Fresno Rodríguez @Ignacio Alvarez Fernandez @Elena García Herrera @Benjamín Sánchez Morett @Sergio Martínez @Tifany Rodio @César Fernandez @Jorge Lázaro Molina @Alberto Anaya Arcas @Alberto Lopez Benito 🐼 @Moisés Martínez @Noël De Castro García @Sonia Vicente Diez @Sara Mateos-Aparicio Orozco @Marta Carretero Garcia
- Producer23/06/2016So you want to be a beBee Ambassador? This isn’t a typical post for me… There are way more words than normal. It does show you the inside mind of an introvert – how I process things and come to the conclusions I do. This isn’t intended as a ‘how to’ post, but more of an op/ed piece...
Comments19/10/2016 #119 Anonymous#88 @Gerald Hecht, I've long believed (before beBee) that "miracle" is possible. So that is all right. Or perhaps it is not. Let's see how, it will not be easy. I will never surrender. "ME" neither. About "WE", I am not so sure. Serenity is the most sophisticated form of spiritual agitation while practice of creative writing carries with it a Sentience of Serenity (S.O.S.).
For more details about C-Butterflies, please check: "You Are a Social Leader? The Butterfly Effect", LI long form post published on June 30, 2015
(https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-social-leader-butterfly-effect-milos-djukic?trk=prof-post)19/10/2016 #118 Gerald HechtTell my wife...please; seriously you've been a great audience...OH AND DON'T FORGET THE SOUP AND SALAD BAR....OH...and remember:ALYWAYS AIM FOR THE STARS ✨, AND YOUR PROJECTILE WILL HEAD SOMEWHERE BETWEEN YOUR HEIGHT AND THE STARS!!! G'night 💋💋💋you've been a great audience!!!!19/10/2016 #112 Anonymous#86 @Gerald Hecht Both of these member were encouraging me when I was new here. My writing flowed and I contributeas much as iI can with comments to be a very active newbee! @Franci Eugenia Hoffman and Gert Scholtz often read my articles and some of my very first contacts to reach out to me. I express gratefulness to them because they were so kind when I was struggling.. I don't understand what you mean about the emotional state that you feel. Thank you for your question. KAK19/10/2016 #111 Lisa Gallagher#109 @Joel Anderson, that's funny! Just when I think my husband and I have mastered the art of communication after all these years, I realize from time to time it's always a work in progress. It's rare I can get a hold of him on his phone, it's either turned off or he's in areas with spotty cell service. On the other hand, if I go to the grocery store and I'm gone for more than an hour or so, he's calling me to find out what I'm doing. Uhm, shopping for food and I thought I'd stop in the deli section to see if they are offering pedicures today.19/10/2016 #110 Lisa Gallagher#102 I'm glad there was no offense taken, @Kevin Pashuk. Sometimes I do re-read what I type and it may take several attempts before I decide, that just doesn't sound the way I meant it to (as I read it out loud to myself). That's what happened when I read my now deleted comment. Yes, I was just trying to convey the differing writing styles and that there are many who have differing tastes in what we read. I agree about the edit button, that would help a lot :))19/10/2016 #109 Joel Anderson#103 @Kevin Pashuk Yep, and I seized that moment on the way in to work this morning. That doesn't bother my wife. It is when I take a detour to seize the moment coming home from work and she calls me knowing where I am but still having to ask--'What are you doing?" I need to figure out a better way of communicating with her. :)
- Producer22/06/2016beBee will represent the EU in Silicon Valley as the "next EU unicorns"It's my pleasure to inform you that beBee has been selected in the top 15 EU scaleups! beBee will represent the EU in Silicon Valley as the "next EU unicorns"Startup Europe Comes to Silicon Valley (SEC2SV) is a mission that seeks to connect the dots...
Comments16/08/2016 #75 Franci Eugenia Hoffman#74 Thank you for this @Javier beBee. This is a nice concise description that I can use for my WordPress followers. I have a weekly post on my blog called Tuesday Chatter. One of my features in Tuesday Chatter is "As the Honey Drizzles", which is about beBee. I have had some followers ask me to describe beBee and this is perfect.
I am also an author for another blog, which is increasing my followers rapidly, as it creates a ping back to my blog. More exposure for beBee!! Yipbee! Make it a great day.15/08/2016 #74 Javier beBeeFor those who are asking me what is beBee :),...... beBee is about professional networking through personal interests and hobbies. Take golfers, for example. It is the same concept but applied to all professions and personal interests or hobbies. Personal interests generate much more professional engagement and better business opportunities."28/06/2016 #60 Rafiqul IslamBest wishes for BeBee! Being a StartUp Global Link always with BeBee!
Global Link! It's all about a theme striving for Eco Friendly Business of all Domains!
🌱 Eco Friendly Community.
🌱 Eco Friendly Food & Services.
🌱 Eco Friendly Generation.
🌱 Go with greens and positives for a peaceful and green revolutions...
With warm regards
CEO, Global Link, Patent - GLBD
Web: https://globallink-glbd.com ( under construction)