- 02/02/2017Benjamin Franklin only had 2 years of formal education…
But he used ONE SECRET to become quite the scholar… receiving honorary degrees from Harvard, Yale, the College of William and Mary, the University of St. Andrews and Oxford.
During today’s Daily Shortcut you’re going learn the secret -- and get an inside look at what huge success looks like -- so you can fuel your business growth and success.
== Tune in right now, hereThe Power of Learningwww.empowernetwork.com The Power of...
- 31/10/2016@Deb 🐝 Helfrich @Javier 🐝 beBee Do any of you know this stalker driving me to @Milos Djukic and @Ali Anani posts sometimes with a photo of bimself as a blonde woman?
- 28/06/2016U.S.’s first public solar road will roll out on Route 66www.curbed.com Missouri is installing energy-generating solar pavers along a section of the country’s most famous...
- 17/06/2016EI is more important than IQ when it comes to life- and career success
There is truth in that. While you can learn from successful pioneers and be inspired and motivated by them - you still have to do your own thingEmotional Intelligence - MarketExpresswww.marketexpress.in Emotional intelligence determines how well we can use whatever other skills we have, including our intellect. It helps one to be content and effective in their...
- 13/06/2016"The Power of Ideas" by @PhilJohnson_MBL on @LinkedInThe Power of Ideaswww.linkedin.com If we are afraid to be wrong we are unable to create or innovate. Once you learn a skill intellectually you must then forget it and focus on the present to allow creativity to enter your being....
- Energizing and Relaxing Herbs
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita, Matricaria chamomilla, Anthemis nobilis)
When you feel as if you need something to calm you down or help you relax, chamomile is a good choice.
the flower of the plant that’s used for creating remedies, there are different
types of chamomile that herbalists commonly use. For nervous system health, I like to use German chamomile, Matricaria chamomilia. It’s an easy herb to grow, and it’s great for children as well. German chamomile is an annual plant that likes full sun.
Chamomile may reduce stress and discomfort, and it’s useful for digestive health. It’s also soothing for teething and colicky babies.
- How Do Herbs Improve Nervous System Functioning?
Herbs are useful in promoting the health of the nervous system in a variety of ways. For example, they provide nourishment and protection for nerves. They also help ease migraine and sinus headaches, and they can help you focus when you’re feeling a bit foggy. Herbs that improve nervous system functioning fall into two groups: nervine, or calming, herbs
and stimulant herbs, which enhance energy and give you a mental lift.
Let’s take a look at some herbs that benefit the nervous system.
- The nervous system is the master communication center of the body. For years it was believed to consist of the brain, spinal cord, and nerves, and it was thought to be an electrical system similar to telephone wires.
In the old view of the nervous system, a message could originate from any part of the body. It would then travel though the nerves to the brain, resulting in an action or thought. We now understand that the nervous system goes beyond this simple explanation. The nervous system
consists of hundreds of chemical messengers throughout the body, all interacting and moderating each other in a very complicated system.