- 01/06/2017Shadowrise and Sunset - The road tracking through this stunning 360 degree view crosses a remote mountain area of Jämtland, Sweden, planet Earth. A 3x8 mosaic of still images, the panorama was taken on May 3rd from a small drone 200 meters above the ground. More at - https://go.nasa.gov/2qE0thn
- 31/05/2017Space Station's EarthKAM Sees the Grand Canyon - On April 3, 2017, the student-controlled EarthKAM camera aboard the International Space Station captured this photograph of a favorite target - the Grand Canyon from low Earth orbit. More at - http://ift.tt/2r7Hp9U
- 01/05/2017Clouds ‘Roll’ Over Pacific Atolls - Areas near the equator are frequently cloudy, obscuring the view of Earth’s surface from space. April 7, 2017, was no different. On that day, the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on NASA’s Terra satellite captured this natural-color image of clouds over the Gilbert Islands. More at - http://ift.tt/2oYkeLf
- 26/04/2017Mt. Etna Lava Plume - Mt. Etna has been erupting for hundreds of thousands of years. Located in Sicily, Italy, the volcano produces lava fountains over one kilometer high. Mt. Etna is not only one of the most active volcanoes on Earth, it is one of the largest, measuring over 50 kilometers at its base and rising nearly 3 kilometers high. More at - https://go.nasa.gov/2p4Hevf
- 25/04/2017A White Battle in the Black Sea - Trillions have died in the Earth's seas. Calcified shields of the dead already make up the white cliffs of Dover. The battle between ball-shaped light-colored single-celled plants -- phytoplankton called coccolithophores -- and even smaller, diamond-shaped viruses dubbed coccolithoviruses -- has raged for tens of millions of years. More at - https://go.nasa.gov/2psiRsG
- 23/04/2017When the sun goes down, the lights of human activity shine bright on our home planet. Take a look at this new night image and download this video of Earth that shows the pattern of human settlement across the globe. More at http://go.nasa.gov/2oU1hw6
- 22/04/2017To help you celebrate Earth Day, here are postcards of our home planet! Send to a friend or keep them for yourself. Go - http://go.nasa.gov/2oU3Azl
- 22/04/2017Happy Earth Day 2017! Today is Earth Day 2017 , so it's the perfect time to start thinking about the planet we live on - and how to save it.
More at - http://bit.ly/2p23TGX
- 06/10/2016Beginning – Our story in 6 minutesvimeo.com I am happy to share with you my new video “Beginning”, which illustrates our story as told by science in just 6 minutes. Timeline is based on : http://www.scientificpsychic.com/etc/timeline/timeline.html ...
- 10/09/2016Flow Hive, a new and easier way to collect honey without disturbing bees.Flow™ Hive Full Reveal It's the beekeepers dream, turn a tap right on your beehive and watch pure fresh honey flow right out of your Flow™ hive and into your Jar! No mess no fuss...
- Producer10/07/2016Interview With Nikola Tesla From 1899Today, July 10th is the birthday of the one and only Nikola Tesla, besides his geniality and his scientific abilities, I think what makes him standout in the science community (and as a human being) was his personality (way of thinking) that was...
Comments11/07/2016 #3 CityVP 🐝 Manjit" TESLA: I wanted to illuminate the whole earth. There is enough electricity to become a second sun. Light would appear around the equator, as a ring around Saturn. "
And then JP Morgan asked Tesla where is the meter and that was the end of that. What could have been, oh my, oh my.10/07/2016 #1 Lada 🏡 PrkicBoth Serbs and Croats are proud of this great man.
Tesla died poor and penniless. On his funeral the Mayor of New York LaGuardia said: "Nikola Tesla died. He died poor, but he was one of the most helpful people who have ever lived. What is created is great, and, as time passes, it becomes even greater."
Tesla, one and only, and a man out of time. Thanks for the article @Flavio JP Souza.
- 08/07/2016"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light 🌞 can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love 💕 can do that. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Producer09/07/2016Found in TranslationI am getting ready for what is right around the corner right now. While I have doggedly refused to be put on the family mobile phone plan, I see all our kids accessing amazing mobile apps, where they no longer dial but simply ask Siri to put a call...
Comments09/07/2016 #12 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#8 Dear Mohamed follow the money, and see how organizations are just now waking up to the reality of action learning and while academic institutions today have become enamored by corporations, this thinking has been around 50 years. Thus it takes 50 years for common sense to permeate through the current economic system https://www.itapintl.com/about-us/articles/action-learning-in-a-nutshell - Mohamed I do not have 50 years, neither does any other Bee, when the opportunity is ripe right now and when @Juan Imaz will think about this opportunity, suddenly BeBee's idea of affinity relationships reaches into a new stratosphere. This knowledge is not some brilliant mind in the hear and now - and I am not going to apply 1960's Counter Culture thinking to drive change - we in the West are re-living the 60's turmoil, when we need 21st Century actions. We do not need any more platitudes, for education is all around us, except deeply within us and yet we still need permission to explore - because HMV still rules - his Masters Voice continues to depend on a few appointed experts, instead all the heartbeats of affinity, which beats and beats and place your hand on your own heart and you will hear education.09/07/2016 #11 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#9 Dear @Anees Zaidi the day we do not have to tip-toe on egg-shells within academic institutions is the day when academic institutions become embodiment of education rather than reflections of egotistical politics and special interest constituencies. Who is going to break through those closed-minded ranks depends on the system being changed outside-in. On the outside we are exposed to the cutting edge, but the insides of institutions are always years behind and then these slow-changing politico's take pride in making the slightest modicum of change, when we had made all those changes long before them. We are therefore the actual leaders of education, and not the institutionalized, for they are merely playing catch up as our freedom to learn externally advances and we discover learning is not a domain of the captive class..09/07/2016 #9 Anees Zaidi#7 Excellent thought @CityVP 🐝 Manjit. Knowledge without intelligence is of no use. Knowledge per se is of no help. Unfortunately our academic institutions are imparting / transferring knowledge only. They failed to help translate this knowledge into intelligence. Infinite learning is good and healthy but to be of real worth it must lead to intelligence. I conform to your saying.09/07/2016 #7 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#5 Yes @Mohamed Amroussi learning is a lifetime activity and therefore continuous in that regard, but it must have ends that allow it to sleep, because new learning is that fresh burst of perspective, of that moment when something entirely new emerges in the field of our vision, when an idea ignites in our mind that was never there before - and then it builds into something, perhaps even into a life of its own. Learning where the mind is full is simply fat, it is an obesity of knowledge but learning that leads to intelligence, which is true education, that is the mobius strip.09/07/2016 #6 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 When it comes to affinity, this is the Greg Rogers University, it is the @Mohamed Amroussi University, it is the @Sara Jacobovici University, it is the @Mamen 🐝 Delgado University, the @Catalina Serrano University, it is the @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee University, the @Anees Zaidi University, the Alan @Alan Geller University, the @Gerald Hecht University and I can keep going ad infinitum - and keep going until I can personally reach the limits of what I am able to pay attention to lest I spread myself too thin.09/07/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#1 Dear Irene, life can now become a university of our own making, so imagine the network effects across the globe seeing education as a creation of a greater home rather than the traditional treatment of labour. We are truly educated when we are open to the affinity of our own learning, where language and nationality no longer is a barrier or a creator of more divisions that separate us from a great abundance of wisdom. We keep looking for truth outside of ourselves which then turns into fear and not into love. How can we show anyone this education when it is solely our own? I cannot make you any wiser within than what you choose. We have the whole history of thought in our hands, this evolution requires us to unleash our own DNA - a mental not physical evolution, which is the only essential difference between what is human and animal.
- Producer08/07/2016ObservingWhen I look at branding, selling, social media and marketing etc it is through the orange lens. Ironically BeBee's colour happens to orange so I will paraphrase the scene in Good Will Hunting "How do you like them Oranges" We are so ingrained by...
Comments08/07/2016 #5 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#4 I am that diversity, why would I need to model or reflect that diversity? As I learn I live life what I have created is a plaything, it is the scaffolding not the house. This idea that we model things and then present the world models of reality is nice if I am designing product, but i am not product. The world is us, the world is not something separate from us, this means in changing myself I am changing the world - but I am not here to change Mohamed Amroussi - firstly I do not control that and secondly what you choose equally changes the world, model or no model. I am also very proportional about this, I don't view the world from the viewpoint of Nelson Mandela but the viewpoint of an ordinary family man. If Mandela taught us anything it is to be ordinary is extraordinary in itself. He never saw himself as an extraordinary man, but an ordinary man dealing with extraordinary circumstances.08/07/2016 #2 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#1 Mohamed to know how I use the spectrum you need to look at the the bottom part of my Spectraneuron https://std1.bebee.com/br/pb/16699/0845e4af/900 because my spectrum originates from William Hewlett and David Packard's 1966 HP Corporate Objectives. From there the tone, tint and shade is informed by Steve Jobs black and white - hence the pictures of Hewlett, Packard and Jobs. Personally I begin with "what is" which is the way Jiddu Krishnamurti observed - and here I also borrow Krishnamurti's great observation "The Observer is the Observed". What we tend to do is either create models for others or attempt to control thought by treating it as mindshare hence thought leadership. I am a thinker not a thought leader and if I converge or diverge it is no different to the eye of my own Iris. Why be followers when we have not learned how to think - and as Krishnamurti saw - thought can be such a devil.08/07/2016 #1 Mohamed AmroussiBy thinking , do you want to diverge and then to converge? or by thinking you want to diverge and diverge?, Orange is the color of the Revolution in Ukrainian, the spectrum of Orange lies between yellow and Red and it is in the middle , not at extreme, thank you @CityVP 🐝 Manjit for your great article
- Producer04/07/2016Sounds there is a treasure beneathThe story of sound is truly amazing. You hear sand singing with different tones. You hear leaves-cutting ants making different sounds. You hear the bursting of seeds coming out of their shell. You hear the sound of trapped air in a test tube if...
Comments07/07/2016 #44 Jean L. Serio CPC, CeMAWhile I enjoyed your article, @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee, and learned much from it, @Emilia M. Ludovino's comment resonated with me "The intricate intercellular structure that secretes the golden essence of life is an image of the network of invisible nature that relates all things to each other in an ordered harmonious pattern." A thoughtful comment which sums it up.05/07/2016 #39 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#37 Dear @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee- if your ever produce a video that is narrated by you and based on your great comment I request you to alert me to it. I tell readers that listening to Deb shall sharpen their listening and all other senses.05/07/2016 #38 Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBeeDear @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee, once again you write from a deep connection between your self and nature. This time through the lense of sound. You have inspired me to follow your lead and write more on bebee and on sound. I will be back soon!05/07/2016 #37 Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee#35 Dear Vivian - I think we can hear when we listen. Listen deeply within and yes listen to nature. We have numbed our senses. We can re-invigorate and heighten our capacity to understand life through all of our senses. We have become so pre-occupied with thinking, which is only one sense, we miss out on vital information from our other senses.05/07/2016 #30 James McElearneyReally enjoyed this thought provoking piece @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee, its amazing how much we take for granted. But imagine waking up and not hearing the birds churp or the crickets chime. We see evolution happen before our eyes in the animal kingdom and i think there is much we as humans can learn from just listening to our surroundings
- Producer03/07/2016“In appreciation of ALL the BEES in the World.”*photo credit: www.britannica.com *@Emília M. Ludovino writes:”BEES SERVE AS IMAGES OF THE MIRACULOUS INTERCONNECTEDNESS OF LIFE. The intricate intercellular structure that secretes the golden essence of life is an image of the network of...
Comments09/08/2016 #100 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsTo read beyond the lines
To learn beyond our time
To fill our empty cup with honey
To have an open mind
To kindle our senses
To explore our abilities
To be on beBee
Is the Above to me
Enjoyed reading this buzz again @Sara Jacobovici View moreTo read beyond the lines
To learn beyond our time
To fill our empty cup with honey
To have an open mind
To kindle our senses
To explore our abilities
To be on beBee
Is the Above to me
Enjoyed reading this buzz again @Sara Jacobovici almost after a month now and it still validates my thoughts on why I am here and how much I stand to gain from all you amazing bees :) Close05/07/2016 #87 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#85 @Sara Jacobovici- another ideas I was thinking of is the bright sun falling on a drivers' eye and confusing him (not her as women would normally be wearing sunglasses!) We need a sunscreen in this case as the intensity of the light source (sun) make driving risky. Too much information may do the same!!!!05/07/2016 #86 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#85 I found it on LI and commented. I was outlining a post on this, but you were faster @Sara Jacobovici. One extension of the idea I was thinking about is including the location of the shadow whether. It is on a wall, glass, or broken glass (representing rays of hope on broken hearts). But, will mostly shelve the idea for now.
- 23/06/2016Football Champions LeagueFootball Champions League Football is popular and beBee is also Football is Social and beBee is also beBee and football have a lot in