- 25/03/2017I created a new Twitter account beBeeEmbassy where I'll collect all ambassador posts for tweeting via https://www.myTweetPack.com
Please follow it from hereBeBee Embassy (@BebeeEmbassy) en Twittertwitter.com
- ProducerThe e-embassy project - 8 take aways for the beBee's Brand Ambassadors in the Hive.Why an e-embassy Project ?Action 1: Would be to practice this principle of the awareness that we are conducting on a voluntary basis an interesting applied science project.Action 2: We could gather volunteers here, in this HiveAction 3: Everyone has...
Comments25/03/2017 #28 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#25 @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín Gracias Compadre ! I think beBee is way more than for personal brand. I have a clear vision where the 3 musketeers are heading too. So i will bring my best here to leverage any talents. Ideas and initiative are one way, now we can do more together by exchanging.25/03/2017 #21 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#20 @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian i encourage you to do a 1 minutes video and post it on the e-embassy, your idea can help other ambassadors to stream their contents. please be my guest.
Do you need help for pre-production and post-production ?25/03/2017 #20 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianI created a Twitter account that will collect Ambassador posts through https://www.myTweetPack.com .
Please follow it here : https://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=beBeeEmbassy25/03/2017 #14 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorHey @Devesh Bhatt do you think we should organize our hive on pre-production content(s) writing AND/OR getting organized for planned actions. I need to know if we have a minimum of volunters ready to use what i cal a CX manager online intranet to calculate the worth of it. Doesn25/03/2017 #13 Devesh BhattCan't add the bee , copy paste isnt yieldig let mw figure another qay when i at a system.
I think we can start sharing creative content published on other platforms onto bebee and let the writers become aware of the quality and quantity of following here.
I think we can convince some of them here, it reflects in their writing.
Till June i am tied up in the Himalayas for work and Law exams, after that for offline i got good ideas.
This is an open ended hit and a miss but worth a shot.
- 25/03/2017@Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @John White, MBA
I think you should have a look at the interactions through the firstname.lastname@example.org email.
I think it is better to have a private hive like @Anne Thornley-Brown had suggested , something which could collect raw suggestions, some of which can be refined for the e-embassy project. Else all are emails may get clogged with irrelevant information.
- Producer21/03/2017Announcing new beBee ambassadors !SPRING is coming !!!! Enjoy beBee !Let's take the guitar and swarm the planet ! Picture By Pedro Castañera - A great Spanish artist.BACK TO THE 60s_casta_- - beBee for Android New ambassadors !! Sonia Quiles Espinosa Paula Pérez Toledo Phil...
- Producer24/03/2017Queen bees: How do I get a VIP status on beBee ? We changed the old "VIP" manual status on beBee to a new automatic one: "Queen Bee". We will place a bee icon on your profile soon. At this time, you will see a VIP flag but we will be replacing it by a Bee icon.How do I get this status ?It is...
Comments25/03/2017 #61 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#59 VIP status is a data analytics key triggered feature based on metrics. I am sure you can achieve the VIP goal, for this you need to remote your content of quality on other socialmedias as well on beBee. Find the appropriate and relevant HIVES/community and share on three of them, develop your peers network and ask them to relay your actions and sharing contents> Do the same for them. Stiil stucked? Asked for help @Javier 🐝 beBee or@Adriana Bevacqua García she is in charge of the support at beBee ! good luck !25/03/2017 #56 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.yummie!25/03/2017 #55 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.oh my God, imagine that crown!25/03/2017 #51 Wayne YoshidaI took a look at my profile, and I got that icon! So now the pressure is upon us. . . . that icon can fall off. . . It's a nice nudge and reward for us. Thank you @Javier 🐝 beBee
And congratulations to all VIP / Queen Bees - keep posting, keep growing! But wait - - this what we all should be doing - writing, posting, sharing, teaching. recruiting, commenting - right? beBee just makes it fun and interesting to do all this!
- This Buzz was Tweeted out through my Twitter Network 🐤🔥
Who else is trying to attract Snappers from Snapchat? 👻 http://dld.bz/f75n3 via @beBee #beBee 🐝🐝 @LanceScoular ✴🌐 The @savvynavigator_
- Just posted this teaser Snap on Snapchat.
Who else is trying to attract Snappers from Snapchat?
The Savvy Navigator
Navigating the Future
I'm using 🐝🐝 ( beBee) for Successful Personal Branding.
How about YOU?
beBee, the Affinity Social Network, for Successful Personal Branding.which allows users to connect and share experiences, skills and opportunities based on their interests.
This is my beBee profile: https://www.bebee.com/bee/lancescoular
These are my beBee posts: https://www.bebee.com/@lancescoular
My most popular post:
10 Reasons Social Media Won’t Work For Your Small Business
This is the beBee guide index - Find how-to posts, tips and more step-by-step information about beBee:
Buzzing Around beBee: Mini-Guide for Newbies:
How to Search for a Job on beBee
- ProducerThe 🐝 e-embassy Project - Call for e-CollaboratorsDear beBee 🐝 Ambassadors,As a newly adopted beBee 🐝 Brand Ambassador MY 1ST RESOLUTION IS THAT: i will conduct i will conduct a global beBee " e-embassy independent project " in the next few weeks. As we all know the terms and...
Comments24/03/2017 #91 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#87 Thank You @Juan Imaz, wait you should see what is coming next in terms of people dynamics, analytics, management and growth Hack. @Javier 🐝 beBee allready tolld me that multilingual automated GUI/ribbon/menu translation feature is on his way in your R&D lab. I am just initiating what is called ''perpetual movement" to leverage beBee's brand ambasadors talents and sleeping capabilities. Then Affinity Network algorithm does the heavy work. But you already know that anything in physics ..needs a lil push in the back, some kickstarts here and there" And The beBee'S BA's deal is pretty much clear...let's do a specific range of activity and at some point when time arrives, those who did, do and will keep on doing would be equaly rewarded with a defined proportion of equity.24/03/2017 #89 Tausif MundrawalaThis would be a wonderful experience for all the bees here. The response is phenomenal and so does the interest of everyone here. I have sent a request to all those bees I know to join, lets see how it progresses. Some of them have joined.
Thanks once again, @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador23/03/2017 #82 siraj shaik#77 Interestingly put forwarded. I hope by chance @Devesh Bhatt if read a topic post on Li related to language support plus ratings, and focused on @Stephan Metral Innovative Brand Ambassador's words "the multiplier effect towards number of members" surely can evaluate what's ahead.
- Producer16/03/2017John White saved my lifeMeet John White (from my point of view)I have long adored John White for his writing, his insight, the generous manner in which he shares knowledge and experience, and the gracious manner with which he handles detractors. These are gifts, perhaps...
Comments17/03/2017 #23 Laura Mikolaitis@Aleta Curry, thank you for sharing this post and tribute to @John White, MBA. He is one of my favorite contributors who I have learned a great deal from (mostly silently in the wings). My husband occasionally will nudge me about the time that I spend on social media too but then I remind him about my long term goals for writing and he usually comes around. There are many inspiring people here and on other platforms and it is because of them that I continually inspired to keep cultivating and writing content. I look forward to reading more of yours.17/03/2017 #15 Aleta Curry#5 You made me literally LOL, @Harvey Lloyd. What a good sport!
If your first introduction to social media was Facebook, I can well understand your disdain, because I shared it.
Facebook has since become one of our best marketing tools (I've got an article about that floating about somewhere), but when it comes to social media platforms, there's no one-size-fits-all. You're going to have to wiggle on the end of the hook for a while in order to realise what will work best for you.17/03/2017 #12 Aleta Curry#3 Hi there @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. You wrote: 'I'm not sure if John is aware he inspires so many in different ways.'
Probably not; that's why we have to tell him, and all the Bees who are just like him.
Thanks for taking the time out to reply; your support is so greatly appreciated that I just can't tell you how much! And yeah, I think you're right, Marty must've been in a mood!17/03/2017 #11 Aleta Curry#2 Well, if I made your week, John, then it's mutual.
Nobody's commenting skills rival Deb's, so as the kids say, 'don't even try it!' (Do the kids still say that?)
Anyway, you don't have to thank me, but I'm certainly up for a Skype session and will always make time for you.17/03/2017 #10 Aleta Curry#1 Thank you, @Deb 🐝 Helfrich! You've got such a way with words, and your support means the world to me!
'@John White, MBA is saving many from the disease of shouting into the wind and wondering where all the engagement went! And he does it with genuine street-smarts crossed with humility that also inspires me.'
And it's true, that!16/03/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergThanks for this buzz, Aleta, expressing how so many of us feel about @John White, MBA. John has spread himself far and wide in being an invaluable asset to so many of us. We all owe him a colossal debt of gratitude for being such a role model.
As I like to say: I'm trying to follow in John's footsteps but they're big shoes to fill. Thanks for ALL YOU DO, JOHN. We salute you!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @Itziar Ruiz López @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
- 11/03/2017Please RT @Javier 🐝 beBee's tweet to get Liz Ryan here!Jared 🐝 Wiese on Twitter: Buzz - beBeewww.bebee.com “Liz Ryan: "You are an amazing person!" vía @humanworkplace. Share the WHOLE YOU on @beBee! #beBeeBUZZ...
- Producer28/02/2017Calling All Bees. Your Honey Is NeededOver the next few weeks I will be starting a concerted push of the beBee testimonial campaign. This will consist of the frequent placement on LinkedIn of testimonial memes like the ones you see here. If you are happy that you have discovered beBee,...
Comments01/03/2017 #6 Devesh BhattLinkedin is a network. Bebee is an experience is relationship building.
Bebee gets the best out of me as a person and a professional while i promote myself and network.
Ever heard of getting Strategy contracts because someone liked your poetry? It can happen regularly on bebee,through affinity.
I tried bebee. Wrote my heart out, made friends and now i have work that i enjoy from people i respect.
On bebee, i do not need a manual/coaching on tips and tricks to get started. I simply produce good content and it all falls into place.28/02/2017 #4 Tausif MundrawalaI was bit apprehensive to contact you for the message I penned about beBee. Many of them thought it was relevant. I have just sent you that message on your email. Kindly do the needful. Thanks for helping the entire community of bees. We all would work hard to achieve the best we could as beBee has given a lot to us.
- 28/02/2017Hi Everyone! Please take a moment to check out my interview with @Juan Imaz and @Javier 🐝 beBee. Thanks SO much for taking the time guys!18 Questions with Javier Cámara Rica and Juan Imaz - Kleon Media Marketing with Katyan Roachwww.kleonmm.com This series features an awesome group of entrepreneurs. Meet Javier Cámara Rica and Juan Imaz of the new social networking platform,...
Comments01/03/2017 #20 CityVP 🐝 ManjitKey question and answer for me was :
What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
Javier: Not to follow the crowd.
Juan: The only limit is you
That about describes my learning journey here at my learning hub called beBee and the spokes that flow beyond.online and offline.01/03/2017 #19 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I love the interview, it is interesting to learn more about both Javier and Juan. Great work @Katyan Roach! Your contribution contains wise insights about the art of entrepreneurship.28/02/2017 #11 🐝 Fatima WilliamsJavier and Juan are like two sides of the coin hence the coin holds more value. There's so much to learn from these amazing two personalities. The Golden bees of beBee 🤗🐝🐝🤗
Fantastic interview @Katyan Roach View moreJavier and Juan are like two sides of the coin hence the coin holds more value. There's so much to learn from these amazing two personalities. The Golden bees of beBee 🤗🐝🐝🤗
Fantastic interview @Katyan Roach You put up some interesting and intriguing questions there. Keep rocking Close
- Producer5+1 Steps to Register a Company on beBee Find out how to add you company profile to beBee. These 5+1 ridiculously easy steps are all you need to get the job done. beBee is an affinity based social network that allows you to manage your personal online brand as well as your company’s online...
Comments01/03/2017 #12 David B. Grinberg#9 @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín and @Itziar Ruiz López: you both deserve much praise and recognition for all of your exemplary work in making the beBee user experience, user satisfaction, user engagement, and customer service the very best of any platform in the social media space -- new or old. And ditto that for the entire brilliant beBee team. Your efforts are very much appreciated by all. Thank you!
Now that's something to buzz about...
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Juan Imaz @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @John White, MBA28/02/2017 #6 David B. Grinberg@Lori Mullins-Johnson, please note that @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín and his customer service team are very responsive in addressing and resolving any user experience issues. That's one big reason why this platform has such a high satisfactory user experience and high engagement. Thank for all YOU do, Federico!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @John White, MBA
- ProducerStep-by-Step Guide to Register on beBeeFind out how to register on beBee. If you’re in trouble, push your worries aside because beBee helps you make the best out of your user experience with this easy step-by-step guide to be a bee on beBee! And remember that the more you complete your...
- ProducerHow To Post a Job Offer on beBee Wondering how and why you should use beBee to post a job offer? Posting a job is very simple and has many advantages. Find out all about it right here. First of all check out this infographic with all the reasons and advantages of posting your job...
- 27/02/2017Please join me in extended a warm - albeit belated - beBee welcome to @Ivette K. Caballero. I've had the pleasure of interacting with Ivette on LinkedIn. She is a prolific writer who always has inspirational, motivational advice to share which is beneficial to all. Check out her first blogging buzz https://www.bebee.com/@ivette-k-caballeroIvette K. Caballero - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Ivette K. Caballero on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
Comments28/02/2017 #5 Ivette K. Caballero@David B. Grinberg Thank you for the warm welcome, I feel honored by it. There's a point and time in life, personally and professionally, when we arrive at the right places and with the right people. This goes to show that connection, respect, trust, appreciation, and support generate sweet honey :) In other words, I can see how the investment of time and effort that we put into something--like relationships online and offline--has its rewards sooner or later. We reap what we saw. God bless you David and each of you who have warmly welcomed me, and the many with whom I will be e-connecting. Sincerely, Ivette K. C.
- 21/02/2017It always helps when @Inc tweets my articles. Feel free to click through to the post to see what I have to say about the beBee Brand Ambassador program. Buzz on and goodnight from Colorado!Inc. on Twittertwitter.com “To boost your career land a side gig as a Brand Ambassador. @juanblanco76...
- Producer18/02/2017The Critical Importance Of Family In Today’s World of WeirdnessAs many of you know I have just lost a part of my immediate family. My brother-in law (sans the in-law), Bob Twidle.Yesterday my sister Sharon, Bob’s wife, came over and picked up my wife Heather who is going to stay with her for a couple of days,...
Comments20/02/2017 #13 CityVP 🐝 Manjit"Because a family is the core energy unit of the universe." That is the greatest single line that any human being can speak and is privileged to know. I was in a hotel in Belgium that faced what was clearly the National Stadium of the Belgium football team and its name was the King Baudouin Stadium. It was just a curiousity that my hotel was opposite it.
It is when I took a walk and there was a tram line next to it, that I saw the station name "Heysel". I never connected the two but now I had realized that this was the Heysel Stadium were so many Italian football fans died. The stadium had been rebuilt and now they called it King Baudouin Stadium. From that moment, the stadium I saw from hotel window had a totally different meaning.
Soccer is a tribal thing, but death brings everything down to brass tacks. There was a European final that should have been a showpiece game but crowd disturbance between Liverpool and Juventus supporters led to a poorly designed stadium becoming a death-trap and many Juventus supporters were crushed to death on that day. It is not as if this tragedy was simply an Italian one, immediately the game of football was immaterial, it was the loved one's lost that were important.
Unfortunately tragedy struck Liverpool supporters years later in a FA Cup match in Hillsborough :
So began a long fight for justice for the Hillsborough tragedy families and a 27 year struggle for truth
They were vindicated but what can never be brought back are the individual family members. It showed to me, that for all we talk about tribal this and social that - each of those lost loved one's mattered and everything else was secondary.
Family matters.18/02/2017 #9 🐝 Fatima WilliamsIt’s your tribe and as long as they are together, you know you feel complete.
What a beautiful way to emphasise the importance of family and yes No matter what family comes first and just being with them makes us feel complete. They complete the reason for our existence.
My heart goes out to you @Jim Murray I cannot tell you I know you feel because I believe Noone can ! I know that you are the only comforter to yourself. But I would say that You make beBee a better place for many and you are loved by all.
Praying for your family and you during this difficult time. Much love to all !18/02/2017 #7 David B. GrinbergJim, again please accept my most heartfelt sympathy for your loss. I lost my father several years ago, with whom I had an extremely close lifelong bond. He always took care of me and had my back growing up and even thereafter. Thus, when his health began failing, I moved him -- at his request and my urging -- from the many mediocre hospitals of South Florida to one of the world's best hospital near me. I got him into a special geriatric unit at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Perhaps I'll write about this at length in my own post at some point. But my point here is that, like so many, I know the hollow feeling of loss and feel for you during such a difficult time. Again, please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers -- and that of so many other bees, I'm sure. God Bless You, Jim. You are a wise man, outstanding writer and communicator, and an overall good soul. In short, YOU make beBee a better place for all. Lastly, I would reiterate what you wrote above for everyone to ponder:
"In today’s ‘divide and conquer’ world there are so many forces working to divide us. Ideologically, by religion, by race, by ethnicity and by ‘have and have not’ standards.
And many people fall prey to these forces, all of which, at their root, are powered by hate and the need to make us dependent on a system and not each other."18/02/2017 #2 Gerald HechtIt's incomprehensibly weird when the death arrives and one sees the chain of family swinging...dangling; all links are vital and when we lose one; things are never gonna be what they were --the (for me) weirdest part in the immediate aftermath are the sounds of people's "well mannered utterances" of condolence...the fact is that it just sucks...and the chain of family is dangling ...and vulnerable.18/02/2017 #1 @Joyce 🐝 Bowen"This love is the room that’s always there for kids to sleep in. This love is the ride to wherever anybody really needs to go. This love is the bail money, you get by hook or by crook. This love is the feeling you get when your family is all in one place together, just being with each other." So beautifully put... Thanks for your thoughts.
- Producer18/02/2017Five Super beBee CommentatorsThere are many who write superb Producer posts on beBee. But there are a few whose commentaries are always outstanding. They consistently engage over a wide span of interests and with many diverse Bees. Their ability to contribute insight, expand a...
Comments21/02/2017 #53 Lada 🏡 Prkic#43 Dear @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, yes, that's me – nice and curious person with a strong desire to learn! 🤗 Thanks for your kind words and your warm and welcoming presence on this platform. I like what you said in the previous comment, “Together, we all make a great team.“ Yes, we are, and teamwork is necessary requirement for success and wins.20/02/2017 #51 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#30 @Lada 🏡 Prkic I agree with you, there is no reason to be rude or demeaning of others. It's much easier to be kind. There are many great contributors on beBee, yourself included! I haven't run across you on here lately. As I've told others, maybe it's because most of the time I am on here after 12 am EST USA. I've always enjoyed your comments, your a very nice person with great intellect as well :))20/02/2017 #46 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#42 Gert, the question I ponder is in appreciating this love or respect, is how does it flow in 7 billion different ways?
The power of a network increases by its size and so it is I am a student of the human being, of which one systemic flow is the human heart. Flow, Appreciation, Contribution, Equanimity - for me spells FACE. I see this face in all its glory within this buzz.20/02/2017 #43 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#42 I'd like to thank you @Gert 🐝 Scholtz for this. I want to thank everyone sincerely for their lovely comments. Together, we all make a great team. I appreciate so many of you, more than I can express! Please don't hesitate to tag me if there is a buzz you'd like to see shared. I miss a lot and there are times I find a great article (buzz) which was written possibly 4-5 days prior or I miss many all together. I'm here to help others succeed because I choose to and enjoy it!! So many talented people on beBee and it's great to see the growth. Again, thank you everyone, for your kind comments.20/02/2017 #40 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI just want to state for the record: I have a few good friends on here who I would feel very comfortable meeting in person as well. That said, I tend to comment after 12 am EST US and I probably miss many posts. I read and relevant many who I don't know at all, I even relevant posts which I don't necessarily understand but I feel others will find great value in. I try my hardest (sincerely) to repost other's material no matter who you are. I think many of us do and possibly due to time differences among Countries others aren't seeing those posts many of us repopulate. Everyone matters to me on beBee :))
- Producer18/02/2017Why beBee and How it's Possible To Go "Beyond Virtual" Some people join beBee to network with others who not only share common interests but they make true connections with these people which has led to new opportunities for Business. *UPDATE* NLV is over now but it appears Sarah Elkins will be planning...
Comments23/02/2017 #51 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#50 Hi @Claire L 🐝 Cardwell, I'm glad I posted it again for those who haven't seen the beeGees vid! Your having an unseasonably cold day in SA while we are having an unseasonably warm day in Pennsylvania, UA, it's 60 degs F. Thanks for reading/commenting and hope it warms up soon for you!23/02/2017 #50 Claire L 🐝 CardwellI also haven't seen the beeGees video - it brought a smile to my face on an unseasonably cold day here in SA. I've also made some great connections here on beBee - far more fun and meaningful than on LinkedIn! Great buzz @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher View moreI also haven't seen the beeGees video - it brought a smile to my face on an unseasonably cold day here in SA. I've also made some great connections here on beBee - far more fun and meaningful than on LinkedIn! Great buzz @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher! Close21/02/2017 #48 Pamela 🐝 Williams#34 Okay, so what would be funny is a partner swap dance. Everyone does a video dancing with a shovel, then the shovel is passed to the next dancer (off camera of course ) and it looks like we're all dancing with the same shovel! hahahahaha! OH, I don't have a snow shovel...shoot, can't do it. LOL20/02/2017 #47 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#46 Hi @Sarah Elkins, I know NLV will be a success! I can't wait to hear about it and yes, please live stream. Sorry I'm going to miss meeting many of you including Karthik and @Susan Rooks. When you come up with a date for the next NLV please let me know right away. I really want to make it to the next one! I agree, hard to believe it's just in a few days.20/02/2017 #46 Sarah ElkinsThanks for the shout-out, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher! I can't believe that after all of the planning, NLV is only a couple of days away. @Karthik Rajan and I just got off another great phone call planning for the first session of the first ever No Longer Virtual, and I could not be more excited to work with him. Plus, @Susan Rooks registered a few weeks ago! We'll do our best to post some beBee live videos over those couple of days so you can be there with us somehow. Hopefully we'll have an idea of time and place for the next NLV by the end of our event.
- 15/02/2017Why you should be on #beBee video! Where I bumble through some information the best I can haha #beBee #networking #branding #brand #PersonalBrand #business @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBAWhy you should be on beBee I bumble (bee pun) through beBee and tell you the big "WHY?", of why you should be a part of it! I will talk briefly about how it will help your personal...
- 14/02/2017By @Jim 🐝 Cody , To ALL beBee Ambassadors.
Please follow his smart tips !🐝 Bee a Good Ambassadorwww.bebee.com The following statements reflect my opinions and should not be construed as being beBees; they are my personal beliefs. I fully support beBee...