- Producer19/10/2016Put a Pic with the Name - New Ambassadors added as of Oct. 17, 2016Welcoming our new beBee Brand Ambassadors added as of October 17, 2016https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/we-smile-and-announce-more-and-more-ambassadors Image Credit: Dean...
- 22/10/2016Thanks @Jennifer SchultzHow the beBee social network aims to get you hiredwww.philly.com For more than 30 years, University of Pennsylvania career services director Patricia Rose has helped anxious students find internships and jobs after graduation. In the age of social media, she says, job-seekers now must project a personal brand...
Comments22/10/2016 #1 Pamela L. WilliamsGreat article @Jennifer Schultz! It's what I like most about how beBee presents itself. It doesn't promise the world but offers an alternative with an personal touch. Thanks for writing such a realistic and yet positive view of beBee. Hmmm, a live buzz from Matt's speech would not be a bad idea.
Comments16/10/2016 #19 Ken BoddieHere in Oz, Javier, it takes between 3 and 5 years for a vine to start producing enough grapes to produce wine, and even longer to produce a decent return on the investment. Meanwhile, there are large annual costs associated with planting, pruning, watering, fertilising, etc. Wine start-ups vs social media start-ups? Sound familiar?
- Producer04/10/2016My beBee Team! This is my first beBee Producer in english. It's a pleasure for me to have a team like beBee. I've been working here for 3 months and I can just say that everything is amazing. My colleagues, the work environment, the birthdays, etc.I'd like to...
Comments20/10/2016 #63 debasish majumdernice to learn about the team and its contribution to make a grand success! wish it may go on buzzing and miles ahead to cover to produce rich honey, voluminous, dazzling, soothing, enticing all for the hives to resort for a jocund company! thanks for a lovely share Itziar Ruiz Lopez.
- Producer02/10/2016Spain & Tourism By 2015 Spain was the third most visited country in the world, recording 68.1 million tourists which marked the third consecutive year of record-beating numbers.If you consider population and size of the top three most visited countries (France, US...
Comments13/10/2016 #52 Lisa GallagherI want to visit Seville! My son and husband went to the Canary Islands, over to Tenerife and golfed. On the way back they had a layover in Scotland and my husbands luggage was lost. We never got re-imbursed and they never found it. They had fun though and wow- the photos were astounding. After seeing this again, Wow- so many beautiful places to visit in Spain @Javier beBee, I think I would need 3 weeks to take all that I'd want to see :))08/10/2016 #47 Lisa Gallagher#46 Each day I become even more excited when I log on @Javier beBee, I didn't know that would be possible!! I'm going up to a friend's home in the next week to do a live buzz of her horse farm (it's very large) and she has an acre of blueberries she grows we are going to video too. It's beautiful where she lives and it's only 15 minutes from me but about 6 miles up the hill, the Alleghenies are at her backdoor!
- Producer28/09/2016The Three Musketeers Connections through passions create more professional engagement and deeper and more successful business relationships. Juan Imaz - Co-founder and President , Matt Sweetwood - CEO USA , and Javier Cámara - Co-founder and CEOOur mission is to...
Comments28/09/2016 #17 Javier beBee#15 @Kazi Najib Ashraf we are on it. Have a look at https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/what-is-coming-next
- Producer30/09/2016Some great beBee momentsAs you already know, beBee is adding galleries ( buzzes multi pictures ) and Carrousel multimedia ( pictures and videos). Meanwhile, I selected some great moments during the last months.I wanted to archive them here :)beBee's MissionTo create a...
Comments02/10/2016 #29 Larry BoyerWhat a great look back and look forward for beBee. I've certainly enjoyed seeing beBee grow and being a part of its growth. I love seeing how much fun you're having with it. Here's an idea for some more fun -
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tpit_the-blues-brothers-king-bee_music01/10/2016 #21 Pedro GómezBreve pero intensa, asi es la historia de beBee, y lo mejor de esta historia está por escribir. Cuantas novedades nos esperan...y cuantos futuros usuarios hay por ahí que aún no saben que van a ser adictos a beBee....!!! Un futuro prometedor veo para todos, asi que vamos a por ello...vamooooossss !!!!! Saludos @Javier beBee01/10/2016 #17 Lisa Gallagher@Javier beBee, the photos tell such a beautiful story. Really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. I LOVE the picture of the plane with the wing out over the city, it looks magical. SO many exciting new features, can't wait! My favorite line: "An ultra fast platform - as Jamaican Sprinters" Now that's fast!! Kudos to all of you, such a great team with good leaders.01/10/2016 #14 Anonymous@Javier beBee que grandes novedades nos esperan! Lo que apuntas como "newties" es más que "exciting"
Ya puestos a pedir....
La comunicación, el story telling, es una herramienta poderosa para transmitir ideas.
El visual storytelling es más poderoso aún.
No recordamos palabras, recordamos imágenes y los sentimientos que nos producen las mismas.
Echale un vistazo a este trabajillo que hice algún tiempo.
No sé de que manera las mejoras por venir en beBee facilitarán poder contar historias de una manera más visual, más asimilable y que se grabe más profundamente. Fíjate que un post suele llamar más la atención por la imagen de cabecera que por el título, y una imagen bien relacionada al contenido facilita memorizar el mensaje dado, ergo el contenido.
Lo de Slideshare me parece grande en este sentido, lástima que pertenezca a la compe.
Al aire le digo por si le interesa
- Producer02/10/2016For Those Who Are Still Confused About beBee AmbassadorsMy dear fellow Bees: I was appointed a beBee brand ambassador a few months ago. I'm not exactly sure how this came about. Mostly likely because I had, since coming to beBee, become very interested in attracting people to the site. I behave this way...
Comments03/10/2016 #33 Kevin PashukI don't know if my post about being on the in crowd started the ruckus (https://www.bebee.com/producer/@kevin-pashuk/calling-all-misfits-non-conformists-and-outliers-it-s-hip-to-bee-square) but for those who read the post, I was certainly talking about the potential to ruin the concept of Ambassadors if we carried our baggage over from the other platforms.
Perhaps it's a good time to drag out a post I wrote near the end of June? I've think we've come full circle in our discussions. In it, I describe the behaviour expected of every bee.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@kevin-pashuk/so-you-want-to-be-a-bebee-ambassador03/10/2016 #28 Anonymous#26 Not at all dear @Pamela L. Williams ! Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate your kindness. I once wrote that it is desirable to be a modern social media "gladiator". We are modern social media "gladiators". No one was hurt, our weapon is the pen that can not cause body damage, but can bring elation. This community is a shield against the decline in quality. We inspire each other to be better, it is a rare phenomenon. Only when we are awake, but also a little imaginative, we are able to share with others the most valuable parts of ourselves. Writing is the best way for a personal expression of gratitude to ones who read. Once again, Thank you dear @Pamela L. Williams. Friends like Pamela forever, of course :)02/10/2016 #27 Anonymous#24 @David B. Grinberg, my dear friend from USA. I would like to express my gratitude for all that you have done. I am most grateful for your support, kind sir. Your strong human-centred leadership and strategic communication skills along with your generous support of people has earned you much deserved respect. You're a true citizen of the world and philanthropist. I am grateful for your kindness, loyalty and commitment to all of us.02/10/2016 #26 Pamela L. Williams#24 Did I sound like I thought otherwise? If so my humblest of apologies @Milos Djukic, I was just trying to say that your words are full of wisdom and I have learned educating others, helping others learn is the mightiest of endeavors. You do it eloquently and with kindness. If anyone took it any other way, I am extremely sorry. I adore Milos. Friends Forever!02/10/2016 #24 David B. Grinberg#22 I can personally attest that @Milos Djukic is a peace-loving and noble man with only honorable intentions. He has been a dear friend to me over the years, who always spreads encouragement and support and goodwill -- in addition to gracing us all with his wonderful writing, unique perspectives and important insights from his beautiful mind. Thank YOU, Milos, for all you do to make the world and social media space a better place. I salute you!02/10/2016 #23 Pamela L. Williams#22 Ah, but what is the old saying: "The pen is mightier than the sword" It is not the fight, it the wisdom that comes from your words. Anyone can sound intelligent but it is the wisdom and humanity behind the words that is a sword raised against ignorance. True?
- Producer27/09/2016beBee Ambassador Program - Terms and Conditionshttps://www.bebee.com/ambassadorsBEBEE® AMBASSADORS PROGRAMThe BEBEE AFFINITY SOCIAL NETWORK SL (hereinafter referred to as “beBee”) Ambassadors program is for select individuals who enjoy producing relevant social content and chose beBee.com to be...
Comments02/10/2016 #47 Pamela L. WilliamsThank you @Javier beBee and beBee team for a clear understanding what what is entailed in and expected of Ambassadors. I hope that I will always represent the beBee brand in a positive and supportive manner; Bee Professional, Bee Personal, Bee Successful! Going to the Scrapbook!28/09/2016 #36 Deb Helfrich#34 Fabulous point, @Michele Williams. This is an organization being built and flourishing via putting culture first, not the old way where tasks mattered more. The other thing that strikes me when you look at it through the HR lens, is that there isn't one job description that fits the whole ambassador team. There are a few common tasks, but otherwise there are writers and techies and project managers and PR folks and customer service managers and connectors and mavens and salespeople.
One of the reasons I enjoy spending time here is this cushy seat that allows me to watch the art of entrepreneurship in action.28/09/2016 #34 Michele WilliamsExcellent post @Javier beBee & @Juan Imaz. A shining example of clarity for leaders and HR professionals everywhere. Equally important is the alignment of the criteria with the culture of beBee as noted by @Deb Helfrich, @Franci Eugenia Hoffman, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian,@Lisa Gallagher, @hugo Chinchilla, @Kevin Pashuk, etc. So many leaders reward A when hoping for Bee (classic Harvard Business Review article "The folly of rewarding A while hoping for B). I would love to see beBee team up with the Center for Postive Organizations at the The University of Michigan.28/09/2016 #33 Michele WilliamsExcellent post @Javier beBee & @Juan Imaz. A shinging example of clarity for leaders and HR professionals everywhere. Equally important is the alignment of the criteria with the culture of beBee as noted by @Deb Helfrich, @Franci Eugenia Hoffman, @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian,@Lisa Gallagher, @hugo Chinchilla, @Kevin Pashuk, etc. So many leaders reward A when hoping for Bee (classic Harvard Business Review article "The folly of rewarding A while hoping for B). I would love to see beBee team up with the Center for Postive Organizations at the The University of Michigan.
- Producer01/10/2016The Brand, Our Brand : beBeeHow beBee came to us? When we decided to create a professional network through passions and an affinity-based network , we did not have the brand. We had the idea nor the brand.We did an internal contest among our employees with the goal of getting...
Comments06/10/2016 #101 David B. Grinberg#97 Do you have a specific web link or more specific citation @Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza?
As a former journalist and global media spokesman, I can't overemphasize the importance of appropriate attribution online -- this goes for all bloggers and everyone who produces sweet honey on beBee. I appreciate everyone considering this and, again, I appreciate your sharing the excellent quote, Flavio! Buzz on, my friend...04/10/2016 #91 Mohammed SultanDear,Javier beBee,You thrived for something that worth your strive-congratulations.All big things have little names and you learned how to use the name beBee in a big way .When the name covers the internal processes and the external impact,it will be much easier to design your positioning platform because the name say what you mean.Any successful innovation process starts with a genuine idea,like flashes of a spark,and passes the concept test through evaluation and development stages to realization.Because beBee innovation will disrupt the media and break the daily routine of the readers and writers,it must be carefully tracked to avoid innovation barriers and to ensure that it will lead to commercial success ,at least, in the first six months of its launch.For beBee to succeed in the long-term,you must create a position in the prospects mind that not only consider your strength and the value of beBee ,but also your competitor weakness and what prevent people from using their services.The new platform should depend more on informal ways that may give you more control when associating with your prospects.My view is; you can't depend on chance or referrals or word of mouth because they often dry and are a rather high risk passive marketing,and those who depend on them are often gamblers,not real marketers.Find the right bees whose loyalty can be developed and set up your positioning platform accordingly.04/10/2016 #87 Flavio 🇯🇵 Souzaby the way, @Javier beBee here is "the power of the bees" to share with your marketing team.
"Bees are undoubtedly the most abundant pollinators of flowering plants in our environment. The service that bees and other pollinators provide allows nearly 70 percent of all flowering plants to reproduce; the fruits and seeds from insect pollinated plants account for over 30 percent of the foods and beverages that we consume. Beyond agriculture, pollinators are keystone species in most terrestrial ecosystems. Fruits and seeds derived from insect pollination are a major part of the diet of approximately 25 percent of all birds, and of mammals ranging from red-backed voles to grizzly bears."03/10/2016 #81 Augusto Santos#9 Thank you very much @Sushmita Thakare Jain! I'm so glad that you mentioned me, and so happy that you're enjoying to be here on beBee. The @Javier beBee's post brings us more closely to the beBee brand. This approach show to us how captivating is the plataform. Great buzz Javier!
- Producer29/09/2016South Summit - Innovation is now! - beBee, a market disruptorSouth Summit is one of the most relevant global innovation events.Below are just some of the inspiring thought leaders, technology innovators, market disruptors, international investors, and change makers who will be attending South Summit.South...
Comments28/09/2016 #22 Franciane Nunes Paciência TorresUm dia hei de trabalhar em um lugar assim, onde se tem várias pessoas animadas e com um espaço lindo e super engajado, além do design de todo o lugar, que é lindo e harmonioso. Obrigada, @Javier beBee View moreUm dia hei de trabalhar em um lugar assim, onde se tem várias pessoas animadas e com um espaço lindo e super engajado, além do design de todo o lugar, que é lindo e harmonioso. Obrigada, @Javier beBee, por compartilhar um pouco da galera e da rotina, feliz resto de semana para todos aí!! Close
- Producer16/05/2016A newBee’s Promotion Tool Kit: Starting off with a Bang on BeBeeThe more bees are in a hive, the more honey that hive puts out. The more Bees we have on beBee, the more we all get out of it.This post is meant to help newBees navigate their way through the self-promotion process. This is a long post... just...
Comments22/10/2016 #37 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#35 I think I understand what you mean, Mohammed, but bear in mind that this was indeed meant to be a general thing to illustrate a method. Of course, an individual can use that same method with any message he or she sees fit.
Thanks you, for taking the time to comment22/10/2016 #35 Mohammed SultanDear Paul "Pablo"Croubalian, I appreciate your tech savvy ,but in terms of a positioning platform such as ;I prefer brand X because it fits all my personalities or it fits all my qualities is in fact a general claim ,by general I mean it can work for cars,hotels,perfumes,super stores....etc.Such a general claim can only be found in advertisers mind,not in users mind.To stick your story in peoples minds you should better address users problems with other sites and then show them how your set of attributes will benefit them, and why they should use your brand rather than others.19/05/2016 #27 Louise SmithI've learnt a language other than English (Australian English) for decades. Since before computers. For Japanese I often used 3 dictionaries Japanese to English, English to Japanese and a Kanji or Japanese character dictionary. Then hand held computerised translators came out. I had one but it wasn't easy to use and I gave up on it. The first computer translators on desktops and laptops especially for Japanese were also very bad. Now I am experienced with the process as a translator and have a good idea even in a language I don't really know. I guess compared to those early days Google Translator seems amazing to me @Javier beBee!
- Producer25/09/2016Helpful Hints for "NewBees"Paul Croubalian was the first to coin the phrase "NewBee". beBee is growing so fast I created this post to provide some guidance to the new users. This is just a small introduction. I ask my fellow Bees to share this with the "NewBees" that...
Comments25/09/2016 #9 Deb HelfrichVery useful welcome kit, @Pamela L. Williams. I am wondering if there is an easy way to find it in the future.... I just tried adding my commenting post to the links section on my profile and it works. So that might be one way to highlight an important buzz, especially when we know who the author is. What do you think?
- 21/09/2016beBee What's the Buzz All About? Live Buzz from New York on what the hottest and newest professional network is all...
Comments26/09/2016 #47 Dean Owen#46 They are available for purchase on Amazon Spain, and I think the team are working hard to make them available for purchase on Amazon in other countries soon! I can't wait.
Comments22/09/2016 #6 THAIS RODRIGUES D'ALMEIRABom Dia
*****OFERTA DE EMPRÉSTIMO ENTRE INDIVIDUAL A UMA TAXA RELATIVAMENTE BAIXA DO REEMBOLSO*****
Tem rapidamente necessidade de empréstimo para (realizar ou tomar) os seus projectos e à luta contra o desemprego (de desemprego)? Você terá mais informações sobre o processo de concessão do empréstimo e encontrar soluções, contactando o seguinte endereço de email abaixo.
Email : email@example.com
- 22/09/2016beBee store is available on Amazon for Spain
- Producer21/09/2016The person or the persona? A revealing portrait of Aurorasa Sima - the person.Don Kerr: First, on my part, a confession. As a writer, a sometimes interviewer, and someone always interested in exploring the space that lies between the mask we present in public and the real person, I am attracted to the individual who, on...
Comments26/09/2016 #90 Aurorasa Sima#89 Don´s writing is definitely addictive and full of art. Sadly, he can´t interview the man from the article Ali mentioned. So if you just have 2 minutes, I suggest you read the article about a great man instead. He´s more deserving of your attention than 100 of me. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@aurorasa-sima/alfred-herrhausen-a-leader-ahead-of-his-time25/09/2016 #85 Deb HelfrichI wanted to reread this a few times before commenting. This is a real tribute to the art of interviewing, as I found both sides of the conversation illuminating.
What I find most interesting is the very clear narrative of how you evolved your career, @Aurorasa Sima, by noticing the situations that began rubbing you the wrong way. You used your emotions in an analytical way to pivot into work that you found more conducive to who you wanted to be. This is a fabulous quote:
"To be able to trust someone you have to have an emotional connection to them and therefore have to know who they are."
- Producer20/09/2016After our visit to Silicon Valley .... new ambassadorsHi bees !after our visit to Silicon Valley ... new ambassadors !!!!!. We are hungry of having more and more ambassadors. We love them all. They spread positivism. Thanks for pollinating the world !*** New ambassadors ***Fernando Santa Isabel...
Comments21/09/2016 #83 Pamela L. WilliamsI've been buzzing on the phone with other Bees and almost missed this! Thanks for the tag Javier! Welcome, Welcome to the new Ambassadors; Some I don't know but thrilled for all of you, most especially my dear friends @Milos Djukic, @Deb Helfrich View moreI've been buzzing on the phone with other Bees and almost missed this! Thanks for the tag Javier! Welcome, Welcome to the new Ambassadors; Some I don't know but thrilled for all of you, most especially my dear friends @Milos Djukic, @Deb Helfrich. Close21/09/2016 #81 CityVP ManjitCongratulations to all new Ambassadors. The three I have engaged the most in this list are @Milos Djukic, @Franciane Nunes Paciência Torres and @Pascal Derrien so good to see them included, especially my fractal friend Milos.
With Ali Anani an Ambassador, it should be only a question of time and whether it is what she wants to, and see @Sara Jacobovici as an ambassador. Her contributions are incredible, especially the way she interacts with Ali Anani's buzzes. Of course the first step is to actually apply to be an ambassador and this is an important step that has been outlined in this buzz.21/09/2016 #80 Cristiane Bittencourt Spinelli#21 Com certeza, @Tifany Rodio. Este mês de setembro estou um pouco ausente, porque estou iniciando um trabalho numa empresa. Mas, já estou criando novos artigos e novidades aqui para o beBee. Fiquei muito feliz em saber que a @Franciane Nunes Paciência Torres foi selecionada. Ela merece demais pelos fortes e maravilhosos artigos publicados.