- Producer04/11/2017Why beBee feels like a Home Away From Home?If you have ever had the feeling of people not "getting you" in the unknown, strange world outside, you must have felt the feeling I am talking about. Even though we might be comfortable finding our own space in a new place or country, we always...
Comments05/11/2017 #22 Proma 🐝 Nautiyal#12 I agree, @Harvey Lloyd. You are so right in saying that many I's are often perceived as E's. At heart, we all want our own peace while our minds buzz with curiosity which can be only satiated when we go out, talk and meet more people and listen to more ideas. It is always so good to hear your thoughts. Thank you!05/11/2017 #18 David B. GrinbergProma, what a tremendous tribute to beBee, for which I completely agree. The hive is a warm and comfortable place with boundless bees, buzz and honey. The hive is indeed a refreshing respite from today's frenetic world, both online and off.
Lastly, it's always a pleasure to recognize wonderful blogging buzz and contributions from buzzing bees like you and so many others. As my dear friend, @Milos Djukic, would say: "A great person deserves no less."05/11/2017 #16 Preston 🐝 Vander VenI think one reason people love this community is we are not at home. People have a hard time sharing in their homes. (Luke 4:24), "Then He added, 'Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown' ". For me, beBee feels like a "retreat with friends, a withdrawal to learn, and where I can help others." I don't have that at home.04/11/2017 #12 Harvey LloydThank you and I can say that we all learn from each other as we inquire about subjects, content and humanness
Yes I do find that on BeBee their many explorers, you mentioned a few. I get the world and it’s big E face. I believe though that many I’s exist but their exterior may be perceived as E.
Regardless of personalities exploring ourselves and others expands our views.
You are an explorer. What’s around the next corner is always exciting.
- 23/07/2017@bebee CEO @Javier 🐝 beBee & PR Ambassador @jbarbosapr having AWESOME fun in #sanjuan !!! Great breakfast at @abracadabracafe followed by cold beers !!!! Have a great trip home !!!! ✈️✈️✈️ See You Soon In Spain !!!! 🇵🇷 + 🇪🇸 = 🐝🐝🐝🐝💯 Thanks For The Visit !!!! Great Memories !!!!! Success Always !!!! @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood @John White, MBA @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher
Comments11/07/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Matilda, our youngest bee on my beBeeTV!11/07/2017 #10 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Matilda is surrounded by loving practical thinkers!11/07/2017 #9 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.she just won my heart!11/07/2017 #8 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorHello Matilda ! Very cute grandaughter, isn't she? @Lance 🐝 Scoular i am sure everyone at beBee join me in one voice to thank you for this buzz, authenticity is your brand, and will be for ever. Great tour you both had, and for viewers in the northen hemisphere, the trees are normal, all right.mIf we in Spain or America are suffering from summer heat and fires, it is almost winter time Down under.....Don't squezze you TV set or mess your picture setting, southern side of the planet goes the other way around with season... Climate 101 page 2.11/07/2017 #6 David B. GrinbergLance,😇🙏🇦🇺 thank you so much for introducing us to lovely Matilda. She is precious and appears to 🐝 a very happy and special child who loves you very much. I like how she pointed to your 🐝🐝shirt and the logo. She is already buzzing with positive energy and good vibes, just like you! God bless both of you and your entire family. Please continue having a wonderful trip! Thanks again for sharing this with the 🐝🐝 community, in addition to your other live videos, which is very thoughtful and appreciated by all.
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA11/07/2017 #2 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Lance 🐝 Scoular Matilda is so cute an seems like such a happy little girl. The cast looks very uncomfortable, poor baby and mum. It's awesome she has wonderful grandparents. How unique and smart to buy the booster seat for her. Really enjoyed the video. Matilda is enjoying her walk/ride :))
- Producer17/05/2017Javier beBee: Vamossss!Javier beBee is admired for his many fine qualities. His warm enthusiasm, his social media smarts, his entrepreneurial drive and his honesty sets him apart as a CEO and as a person. From his many posts, I have made a selection of phrases which I...
Comments14/08/2017 #83 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven@Gert Scholtz Awesome buzz. I also want to thank @Javier 🐝 beBee for giving this it's first jump. I love what you said about storytelling. "Stories are powerful and shape both those who tell them and those who are themselves shaped by the storytellers." These hives are full of great stories to learn lessons from.13/08/2017 #77 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.bee the driving force and make things happen13/08/2017 #76 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.grateful for @Javier 🐝 beBee every day we benefit from a wonderful bee community, without driving forces as @Javier 🐝 beBee and @Juan Imaz this was not possible14/06/2017 #74 CityVP 🐝 ManjitHi Gert, very nice praise of Javier. There are two ways in which a leader has impact. The first is the Google Way and the second is the Fearless Leader Way.
In the Google Way, the culture the leader creates turns the name of his organization into an adjective, so today while Google is actually Alphabet as a company, the word Google has become a mainstay adjective - Google wanted to be known as organizing the world's information and when we individually search for information we say "Oh, just Google that". That is the highest praise a leader can have.
In the Fearless Leader Way the culture becomes more like a Banana Republic or something that Kim Jong Il would expect, and with Donald Trump he is the classic example of a personal brand that wants to engage his work in a branded way - hence Seth Meyers takes a look at this branded way of doing things as Trump recently went to the ultimate level of actually seeking praise from his cabinet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlCFLG6rKKY - so it is that the word "personal brand" will continue to pick up more negative baggage and eventually it is not a cool word to associate with, so at least think Kim Jong or Donald Trump !!!
So we need a BeBee Way and that way should culminate in beBee becoming an adjective. So one day saying "Develop your beBee" will mean that you have a strong personal and professional reputation or profile online . I can work more on my beBee and because I know what my beBee means I don't have to use extra words like personal or professional to describe it, for my beBee here already contains that ! So the ultimate praise for any leader is when their company becomes an adjective.12/06/2017 #71 Joel Anderson@Gert Scholtz @Javier 🐝 beBee
Here are two that I find absolutely spot on.
"Whatever circumstances we have in life, we are still the one controlling its outcome. It is still up to us to lead our life to where we want us to be. Blaming the circumstances and use it to justify our present condition will not help. It will only hinder us to move forward and continue to live our life. Trials and difficulties will always be there to set us off course, but we can handle it if we really have the right attitude in life. So instead of complaining about life being unfair, move on and make the use out of it."
"Move on instead of complaining."
Absolutely well said and underscores the essence of a great mind, great leader and great team at beBee with the vision and goals to make a difference one positive step at a time.21/05/2017 #65 Louise SmithTo Everyone else at and on beBee
Thank you for reading and commenting and clarifying for me.
Especially to those who graciously allow me the privilege of writing posts inspired by them.
I enjoy reading the different styles and cultural influences of your posts.
I am sure we will be writers in arms for a long time to come.
- Producer07/05/2017Crutching At StrawsIn the last few days I have suddenly discovered what it feels like to be ‘disabled ‘ and, to tell the truth, it is not that pleasant! I play tennis on a regular basis and, a few weeks ago my tennis partners and I switched to playing on clay as...
Comments25/05/2017 #37 Paul Walters#36 @Tani Paxton Ah, the trials and tribulations of being a cripple and housebound!! I have a nifty wheelchair that I have become rather adept at usings. Tomorrow I intend to do wheelies and burn outs along Dono Posso ! This has come at a bit of an awkward time as on Tuesday we take off to , Cambodia, Hong Kong, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Botswana, Namibia , U.K , France and Spain for 12 weeks . First stage should have me hopping, or should I say hobbling across a couple of continents...Oh how slutty am I in pursuit of a good story.
Will HAVE to catch up when I get back, I want to meet your girls. Take care and thanks for stopping by !!09/05/2017 #28 Lada 🏡 PrkicBest wishes for your speedy recovery, @Paul Walters. Like Franci said, your tumble didn't prevent you from writing a good story. :-) Your post pointed out one thing we never noticed until we find ourselves in the situation like yours. The rules on access to public buildings and facilities for persons with reduced mobility are incorporated into the laws and building codes of many countries. But there are still many buildings and open spaces that require to be adjusted for ensuring unimpeded access. In my country too.09/05/2017 #27 Kate PaineAfter becoming connected with you just now and receiving your nice compliments on my posts, I now read this and not only can relate (been there, 3x), but truly laughed out loud. Thank you for this. And I do hope by now you are well on your journey toward a full recovery.08/05/2017 #24 Peter AltschulerI am what my daughter calls decreppled. It is a natural occurrence among people "of a certain age."
It's not that I did anything risky or stupid. I simply discovered that my mind can't control certain things about my body. Like the wearing out of certain well-used parts. And that is now my first consideration: if I ignore the reality of this particular situation, will it cause me greater physical impairment? If the answer is yes, even a little, I decide that I should do something else. Or nothing. Nothing is always a good option.
My aging self is somewhat enigmatic. My doctor assures me that, if he'd never seen me and had only my physical's test results to go by, he'd assume that I'm 23 years old... and an elite athlete. The concept makes me weep (I was never in such good shape at 23).
I remind myself of my 56-year-old car. Whenever I decide it's time to drive it and I fire up the engine, the first thing I hear is the voice of that car. "Are you sure you want to drive me? There's a part I feel is going to give out when you are 20 miles from home. It's one of those parts, too. The kind you won't be able to find for weeks. And you'll have to have it sent to you from Italy. Your choice."
The sad thing is that the car can be fixed a lot more easily than I can. I can't go to the Homo Sapiens Body Shop and pick up replacements. Even if I could, I couldn't install them myself. I need corporeal mechanics. And a team of assistants. And recovery time and space. And I hate that.
So @Paul Walters, get down on your Bali knees and swear before whatever god or entity you trust that you will never, ever do this again.08/05/2017 #22 Kevin PashukSome people will do anything for a story idea... Seriously. Sorry about the SOCII.. (Stubborn Old Coot Induced Injury). They are rarely this serious. It's usually limited to bruising of the ego.
It sounds like your upper management comes from the same school as mine - the complete personality polar opposite of Florence Nightingale.
Heal well and quickly Paul!08/05/2017 #21 Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar GoddessWell, @Paul Walters! I am sorry you're incapacitated, and I'm even sorrier for your Senior Management wife. Ouch on both fronts.
I agree with many of the comments, especially those pointing out that as we age, we sometimes do get into trouble because we don't use our smarts! But at least we're out there trying to stay active.
You're right; life is made for those who can climb stairs; I have a new regard for the difficulties many face every day in every way.
Sure hope you heal quickly!08/05/2017 #20 Robert CormackThis might be a good time @Paul Walters to discuss washroom tactics and new sexual positions. Writing is the process of reporting events around you when you're most perceptive—which includes when you're on pain medication, a favourite of Wordsworth, Edgar Allen Poe and a few others. Use the opportunity while you've got the prescription. Get well soon.
- ProducerThe Kevin Baker Effect.K evin enters the sceneE nergy flowsV ictoryI gnitesN ow.B aker bees makeA ll the difference in lifeK ind ingredients added to the sweet recipeE leven times more value created by the KB effectR eal trust, mutual support and cooperative networking is...
Comments27/04/2017 #30 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#28 thanks so much @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee.27/04/2017 #29 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#27 perfect!27/04/2017 #27 Yogesh SukalSo cool 👌👌👍
Creative @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. #20 got introduced to bee @Kevin Baker26/04/2017 #26 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#25 yes can understand that @Tausif Mundrawala, let us manifest it!26/04/2017 #25 Tausif MundrawalaEven I would love to have that cash. WOW! Nice one, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.26/04/2017 #24 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#23 leuke bee ben je ;-) oftewel: positive vibes bee ranking #23! :-)26/04/2017 #22 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#20 and you have the eyes to notice it @Kevin Baker thank you26/04/2017 #21 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.well bee that @Kevin Baker, you deserve it!!!26/04/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#16 thank you sweetheart @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador, always good to have you buzzing around!26/04/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.26/04/2017 #16 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorYou are an expert at spreading honey @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.. ❤️26/04/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#13 all that cash let it come and flow wildly @Paul Walters to all flower bees!26/04/2017 #13 Paul Walters@Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. And all that cash ????
- 03/04/2017From Wikipedia about beBee
I love the name of the founder, Javier Cámara - known as Javier beBee . A man and a brand united as one! 😊
- Producer02/02/2017To New beBees Visiting beBee landMy beBee lesson"In giving we receive; In receiving we learn; In learning we grow. "Fatima WilliamsI see alot of new bees Buzzing around and they are in full action for the first week that they arrive. So I decided to put together a buzz with things...
Comments03/02/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen View moreI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen shared by @Mamen 🐝 Delgado
The word "learning" is a natural expression.
The rest I will think about later on today as my 18th Paradox Wisdom. Will let you know when that thinking flows online.
* Do note that "giving*" means something different for me in a naturally flowing workable life intelligent world, so I will think about as a separate Renaissance buzz - today if possible but otherwise that thinking will flow over the weekend. Close
- 23/01/2017Neither fires or earthquakes have altered this amazing tree. Just a quiet life in a California forest for all these years. Not every tree has a nickname, but 'The President' has earned it. This giant sequoia stands at 247 feet tall & is estimated to be over 3,200 years old. Imagine, this tree was already 700 years old during the height of ancient Greece's civilization and 1200 years old when Rome was well into its rule of most of the western world and points beyond. The trunk of The President measures at 27 feet across, with 2 billion needles From base to top. Because of its unbelievable size, this tree has never been photographed in its entirety, until now. National Geographic photographers have worked along with scientists to create the first photo that shows the President in all its glory. They had to Climb the tree with pulleys and levers, and took thousands of photos. Of those, they selected 126 and stitched them together to get this incredible portrait of the President.
Comments13/01/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.(s)mart food for bees
- ProducerENIGMA OF DREAM!Everyone love to dream Obviously with a gleam But seldom one bothers It has two realms One is based on reflection of practical beam Other is purely manufactured by individual’s whim One is based on reflection Where nature...
- Producer22/11/2016New beBee ambassadors - 2016 NovemberWe’ve received many questions asking about the specific requirements that need to be met to become one of our Ambassadors. We are priorizing these actions:1. Promote beBee on the internet --> Whether it’s through your various social networks,...
- Producer26/11/2016Who's a Cool Daddy, then?Thought I'd give some air play to a few old music videos, but first, here's the proverbial 'MUGSHOT' !!!!So which mug's the better looking? Pardon the shades. Just following the instructions on the t-shirt. 😎In order to save this buzz from being...
Comments27/11/2016 #29 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsOne of the things I love about the diversity of people here, not only in nationality but age is the songs I'm reminded of from my youth. #28
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha27/11/2016 #19 Praveen Raj GullepalliWhat I thought would end as a fairy tale ended up as a hairy tale there Ken Baddie! Based don the lack of it obviously! (Er...Boddie...oops!) Hey you do look a baddie in that mugshot! (What was in that mug anyway?!) BoneyM, Abba, Kraftwerk, Badfinger...and lots more in that old store, sure ;) Great seeing you in the beBee avatar! You'll get to see me soon once am back home from over-reacting to the travel bug that was made to bite me. Don't ask where ;) The fact that I have a multi-point quick itinerary should give you a hint.
- Producer11/11/2016beBee Interview to Javier Cámara Rica: "Self-motivation is the Moving Power in my Life"Puedes acceder a la versión española de esta entrevista // You can read the Spanish version of this interviewPic of Javier Cámara Rica, long time ago...MAMENHi Javier! Thank you very much, first of all, for approaching to this virtual space and...
Comments18/06/2017 #66 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee#63 I remember learning hexadecimal. What a chore. My first personal computer was an Apple IIe. I was too busy with my kids--didn't have time. Then we all got involved together. Always insisted that my sons had computers, so they grew up with them at a time it wasn't fashionable. Back then, my oldest played Pac-Man religiously. People were appalled. But it cured his finger agnosia.28/02/2017 #49 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Javier 🐝 beBee, glad this was brought back to life again. Were more photos added or is my memory that bad? Your daughter is beautiful! I love all the photos. No pun intended but you sure are a buzzing bee!! Are you and Juan going to be traveling again anytime soon? I love your story and I must say, you motivate so many people. Again, excellent interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado, really enjoyed this! The only way I disconnect from the noise in the world is when I sleep LOL. Your noise is bringing great success to this network!14/11/2016 #46 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsWe're alike in the fact that my mind never seems to stop. The difference is knowing what to do and how to use the ideas; that is the talent, the gift and the one I don't possess. I can't seem to do just one thing at once. I'm still trying to figure out how to write and walk at the same time. When in school I would walk and read at the same time otherwise I could not keep in my head what I read. :-) It was great getting to know you better @Javier 🐝 beBee, I love your positive, friendly outlook. It's refreshing and just makes the Bees feel good when we interact with you.
Great Interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado! You did a wonderful job of bringing the real Javier to us.
Comments03/11/2016 #2 José 🐝 Jordán de UrríesEl monumento al conde Pedro Ansúrez es una escultura pública conmemorativa en honor al conde Pedro Ansúrez, repoblador de Valladolid, ubicada en el centro de la plaza Mayor de la ciudad. Fue realizado en 1903 por el escultor vallisoletano Aurelio Rodríguez Vicente Carretero.
- Producer26/10/2016In the Middle of Love and FearLove and Fear are two extremes of a spectrum. Somewhere in the middle, we humans get terribly confused. The Fear of Being Alone is so often mistaken for Love. I have felt this Fear a few times in my life and it is Absolutely Terrifying. The...
Comments27/10/2016 #17 Tony 🐝 RossiDon't you worry guys, those that aren't ready to take the Buzz seriously will be soon enough! ;-) If the rippling effect I've experienced since announcing my being among the honored ranks of ambassadors is a microcosm of the global networks, the acceleration is already under way! Among the time I spent working in the valley, and an inside partner to most of the global tech companies mentioned above, I'm completely convinced beBee deserves to be in this class.27/10/2016 #15 Pamela 🐝 Williams#14 Tony, there seems to be a crossed wire somewhere, you didn't comment on the post you think you did. @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @Javier 🐝 beBee, Comments on Javier's buzz about Silicon Valley are ending up on Gary Sharpe's Post. It happened to me but I deleted the comment. We have a crossed wire somewhere! :-) Help!27/10/2016 #13 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThis was a bit heart wrenching Gary. I know that feeling, I got married because of that feeling but thankfully we both realized it before we spend a lifetime trying to make something work that just wasn't. We remained friends and he is been happily married. I never found the 'One' but then I've never really pursued it. Sometimes I think 'maybe' but then doesn't everyone that is single?26/10/2016 #6 Michele WilliamsAnd I quote: "You were introduced as the future unicorn. Isn't this a little bit scary?" Well, you can't ask for a better question: @Javier 🐝 beBee, @Juan Imaz, buzzing interview! I can wait for the Silicon Valley offices and new beBee features. (beeTweeting now. Thanks for the tag, @David B. Grinberg . The problem is fixed.)26/10/2016 #4 Michele WilliamsAnd I quote: "You were introduced as the future unicorn. Isn't this a little bit scary?" Well, you can't ask for a better question: @Javier beBee, @Juan Imaz, buzzing interview! I can wait for the Silicon Valley offices and new beBee features. (beeTweeting now. Thanks for the tag, @David B. Grinberg!)26/10/2016 #1 Renée 🐝 CormierMother Teresa once said, "Loneliness is a terrible poverty." beBee has given many of us, including me, another sort of family to belong to. The wonderful thing about online communities is that they level the playing field. There are fewer social boundaries on the web. Also, the hassle of logistics and mobility when you have a disability becomes a non- issue. While nothing is a substitute for human touch, not having to be completely socially isolated is something, at least.
- ProducerPut a Pic with the Name - New Ambassadors added as of Oct. 17, 2016Welcoming our new beBee Brand Ambassadors added as of October 17, 2016https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/we-smile-and-announce-more-and-more-ambassadors Image Credit: Dean...
- 22/10/2016Thanks @Jennifer 🐝 SchultzHow the beBee social network aims to get you hiredwww.philly.com For more than 30 years, University of Pennsylvania career services director Patricia Rose has helped anxious students find internships and jobs after graduation. In the age of social media, she says, job-seekers now must project a personal brand...
Comments22/10/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsGreat article @Jennifer 🐝 Schultz! It's what I like most about how beBee presents itself. It doesn't promise the world but offers an alternative with an personal touch. Thanks for writing such a realistic and yet positive view of beBee. Hmmm, a live buzz from Matt's speech would not be a bad idea.
beBee Scrapboook~ 100 buzzes
This hive will celebrate the collaborations or friendships that develop within the Bee Nation! If you have the opportunity to do business with someone you met on beBee or just met in a social situation; share you stories here.