- Producer02/02/2017To New beBees Visiting beBee landMy beBee lesson"In giving we receive; In receiving we learn; In learning we grow. "Fatima WilliamsI see alot of new bees Buzzing around and they are in full action for the first week that they arrive. So I decided to put together a buzz with things...
Comments03/02/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen View moreI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen shared by @Mamen 🐝 Delgado
The word "learning" is a natural expression.
The rest I will think about later on today as my 18th Paradox Wisdom. Will let you know when that thinking flows online.
* Do note that "giving*" means something different for me in a naturally flowing workable life intelligent world, so I will think about as a separate Renaissance buzz - today if possible but otherwise that thinking will flow over the weekend. Close03/02/2017 #17 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#16 Can I make a suggestion? Would you be willing to move the Madrid office photo to the top for tweeting purposes? Check twitter and see the difference in the 2 tweets I just sent. I think the team photo will grab a lot of attention and clicks to this great buzz! Let me know and I will automate 3x day...03/02/2017 #16 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#10 Thanks Deb Kinda what I wanted to nail through the buzz. I didn't want it to be too long too.
Beeing welcoming and encouraging and demonstrating that we do things differently around here and the New bees need to understand that to comfortably settle down. Sometimes I see a good buzz but they haven't reached out so the content remains out our reach.03/02/2017 #10 Deb 🐝 HelfrichA really complete round-up for Newbees, @🐝 Fatima G. Williams - which is what the secret honey-sauce of beBee is all about. Beeing welcoming and encouraging and demonstrating that we do things differently around here. We like to chat with everyone, find out about what makes them feel alive and share all sorts of knowledge, and music, and art, and just plain old, glorious smiles.
- 23/01/2017Neither fires or earthquakes have altered this amazing tree. Just a quiet life in a California forest for all these years. Not every tree has a nickname, but 'The President' has earned it. This giant sequoia stands at 247 feet tall & is estimated to be over 3,200 years old. Imagine, this tree was already 700 years old during the height of ancient Greece's civilization and 1200 years old when Rome was well into its rule of most of the western world and points beyond. The trunk of The President measures at 27 feet across, with 2 billion needles From base to top. Because of its unbelievable size, this tree has never been photographed in its entirety, until now. National Geographic photographers have worked along with scientists to create the first photo that shows the President in all its glory. They had to Climb the tree with pulleys and levers, and took thousands of photos. Of those, they selected 126 and stitched them together to get this incredible portrait of the President.
Comments13/01/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.(s)mart food for bees
- Producer05/12/2016beBee.com Building trust through action while building a nework with passionI have experienced that beBee.com will deal with issues head on to build and maintain the trust of its members.I have read I don't know how many tales of being ignored by the owners of a social network and nightmares in getting issues resolved. I...
- Producer02/12/2016ENIGMA OF DREAM!Everyone love to dream Obviously with a gleam But seldom one bothers It has two realms One is based on reflection of practical beam Other is purely manufactured by individual’s whim One is based on reflection Where nature...
- Producer22/11/2016New beBee ambassadors - 2016 NovemberWe’ve received many questions asking about the specific requirements that need to be met to become one of our Ambassadors. We are priorizing these actions:1. Promote beBee on the internet --> Whether it’s through your various social networks,...
- Producer26/11/2016Who's a Cool Daddy, then?Thought I'd give some air play to a few old music videos, but first, here's the proverbial 'MUGSHOT' !!!!So which mug's the better looking? Pardon the shades. Just following the instructions on the t-shirt. 😎In order to save this buzz from being...
Comments27/11/2016 #29 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsOne of the things I love about the diversity of people here, not only in nationality but age is the songs I'm reminded of from my youth. #28
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha27/11/2016 #19 Praveen Raj GullepalliWhat I thought would end as a fairy tale ended up as a hairy tale there Ken Baddie! Based don the lack of it obviously! (Er...Boddie...oops!) Hey you do look a baddie in that mugshot! (What was in that mug anyway?!) BoneyM, Abba, Kraftwerk, Badfinger...and lots more in that old store, sure ;) Great seeing you in the beBee avatar! You'll get to see me soon once am back home from over-reacting to the travel bug that was made to bite me. Don't ask where ;) The fact that I have a multi-point quick itinerary should give you a hint.
- Producer11/11/2016beBee Interview to Javier Cámara Rica: "Self-motivation is the Moving Power in my Life"Puedes acceder a la versión española de esta entrevista // You can read the Spanish version of this interviewPic of Javier Cámara Rica, long time ago...MAMENHi Javier! Thank you very much, first of all, for approaching to this virtual space and...
Comments28/02/2017 #49 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Javier 🐝 beBee, glad this was brought back to life again. Were more photos added or is my memory that bad? Your daughter is beautiful! I love all the photos. No pun intended but you sure are a buzzing bee!! Are you and Juan going to be traveling again anytime soon? I love your story and I must say, you motivate so many people. Again, excellent interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado, really enjoyed this! The only way I disconnect from the noise in the world is when I sleep LOL. Your noise is bringing great success to this network!14/11/2016 #46 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsWe're alike in the fact that my mind never seems to stop. The difference is knowing what to do and how to use the ideas; that is the talent, the gift and the one I don't possess. I can't seem to do just one thing at once. I'm still trying to figure out how to write and walk at the same time. When in school I would walk and read at the same time otherwise I could not keep in my head what I read. :-) It was great getting to know you better @Javier 🐝 beBee, I love your positive, friendly outlook. It's refreshing and just makes the Bees feel good when we interact with you.
Great Interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado! You did a wonderful job of bringing the real Javier to us.13/11/2016 #44 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThis buzz has made me wonder if there is a connection between entrepreneurial spirit and laughter. Whether it is Richard Branson or Jeff Bezos, or even an intense Steve Jobs - there is always smiles and laughter - even in this account http://www.businessinsider.com/gil-amelio-steve-jobs-2011-10 View moreThis buzz has made me wonder if there is a connection between entrepreneurial spirit and laughter. Whether it is Richard Branson or Jeff Bezos, or even an intense Steve Jobs - there is always smiles and laughter - even in this account http://www.businessinsider.com/gil-amelio-steve-jobs-2011-10 - of course the character and style is different, but laughter seems to an entrepreneurial trait, and as the Jobs article says Jobs recalled. "He was just such a buffoon, and he took himself so seriously. He insisted that everyone call him Dr. Amelio. That's always a warning sign." - Now Jobs was not an example of a positive thinker, he was more of an example of what it takes to change the world and enter the great hall of leadership, or as he said in his classic remark to convince John Sculley, a Pepsi executive to join Apple ""Do you want to sell sugared water for the rest of your life?" - and so tempering his fierce competitive spirit is this underbelly of a great sense of humour. Close13/11/2016 #42 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI think I'm losing it because I thought I commented on this. Javier, the allergy story, well I sense another story evolving from that by our one and only Pabs, AKA , @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian! Lol. You are the man, unstoppable and together you and @Juan Imaz make an unbeatable team. So glad you two met. Great interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado and sorry I missed this13/11/2016 #41 Donna-Luisa EversleyThanks for tagging @Mamen 🐝 Delgado..a tag is there until it's read ☺... Great interview folks. @Javier 🐝 beBee you are quite a regular guy with a remarkable attitude a energy which is contagious..you were made for social media transformation and innovation. Thanks for allowing @Mamen 🐝 Delgado to have this conversation12/11/2016 #38 Praveen Raj GullepalliThanks for tagging me dear Mamen! It is truly a great synergy between J & J. Jav is a connected soul indeed, as is obvious from his lasting friendships and associations that he has never let go of; and this tells a lot about what they are building so assiduously with beBee - personal brands and relationships! I think both compliment each other perfectly! 1+1= High-5 ;) Great reading this buzz first thing, logging in after a three day break!
Comments03/11/2016 #2 José 🐝 Jordán de UrríesEl monumento al conde Pedro Ansúrez es una escultura pública conmemorativa en honor al conde Pedro Ansúrez, repoblador de Valladolid, ubicada en el centro de la plaza Mayor de la ciudad. Fue realizado en 1903 por el escultor vallisoletano Aurelio Rodríguez Vicente Carretero.
- Producer26/10/2016In the Middle of Love and FearLove and Fear are two extremes of a spectrum. Somewhere in the middle, we humans get terribly confused. The Fear of Being Alone is so often mistaken for Love. I have felt this Fear a few times in my life and it is Absolutely Terrifying. The...
Comments27/10/2016 #17 Tony 🐝 RossiDon't you worry guys, those that aren't ready to take the Buzz seriously will be soon enough! ;-) If the rippling effect I've experienced since announcing my being among the honored ranks of ambassadors is a microcosm of the global networks, the acceleration is already under way! Among the time I spent working in the valley, and an inside partner to most of the global tech companies mentioned above, I'm completely convinced beBee deserves to be in this class.27/10/2016 #15 Pamela 🐝 Williams#14 Tony, there seems to be a crossed wire somewhere, you didn't comment on the post you think you did. @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @Javier 🐝 beBee, Comments on Javier's buzz about Silicon Valley are ending up on Gary Sharpe's Post. It happened to me but I deleted the comment. We have a crossed wire somewhere! :-) Help!27/10/2016 #13 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThis was a bit heart wrenching Gary. I know that feeling, I got married because of that feeling but thankfully we both realized it before we spend a lifetime trying to make something work that just wasn't. We remained friends and he is been happily married. I never found the 'One' but then I've never really pursued it. Sometimes I think 'maybe' but then doesn't everyone that is single?26/10/2016 #6 Michele WilliamsAnd I quote: "You were introduced as the future unicorn. Isn't this a little bit scary?" Well, you can't ask for a better question: @Javier 🐝 beBee, @Juan Imaz, buzzing interview! I can wait for the Silicon Valley offices and new beBee features. (beeTweeting now. Thanks for the tag, @David B. Grinberg . The problem is fixed.)26/10/2016 #4 Michele WilliamsAnd I quote: "You were introduced as the future unicorn. Isn't this a little bit scary?" Well, you can't ask for a better question: @Javier beBee, @Juan Imaz, buzzing interview! I can wait for the Silicon Valley offices and new beBee features. (beeTweeting now. Thanks for the tag, @David B. Grinberg!)26/10/2016 #1 Renée 🐝 CormierMother Teresa once said, "Loneliness is a terrible poverty." beBee has given many of us, including me, another sort of family to belong to. The wonderful thing about online communities is that they level the playing field. There are fewer social boundaries on the web. Also, the hassle of logistics and mobility when you have a disability becomes a non- issue. While nothing is a substitute for human touch, not having to be completely socially isolated is something, at least.
- Producer19/10/2016Put a Pic with the Name - New Ambassadors added as of Oct. 17, 2016Welcoming our new beBee Brand Ambassadors added as of October 17, 2016https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/we-smile-and-announce-more-and-more-ambassadors Image Credit: Dean...
- 22/10/2016Thanks @Jennifer 🐝 SchultzHow the beBee social network aims to get you hiredwww.philly.com For more than 30 years, University of Pennsylvania career services director Patricia Rose has helped anxious students find internships and jobs after graduation. In the age of social media, she says, job-seekers now must project a personal brand...
Comments22/10/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsGreat article @Jennifer 🐝 Schultz! It's what I like most about how beBee presents itself. It doesn't promise the world but offers an alternative with an personal touch. Thanks for writing such a realistic and yet positive view of beBee. Hmmm, a live buzz from Matt's speech would not be a bad idea.
Comments16/10/2016 #19 Ken BoddieHere in Oz, Javier, it takes between 3 and 5 years for a vine to start producing enough grapes to produce wine, and even longer to produce a decent return on the investment. Meanwhile, there are large annual costs associated with planting, pruning, watering, fertilising, etc. Wine start-ups vs social media start-ups? Sound familiar?
- Producer04/10/2016My beBee Team! This is my first beBee Producer in english. It's a pleasure for me to have a team like beBee. I've been working here for 3 months and I can just say that everything is amazing. My colleagues, the work environment, the birthdays, etc.I'd like to...
Comments20/10/2016 #63 debasish majumdernice to learn about the team and its contribution to make a grand success! wish it may go on buzzing and miles ahead to cover to produce rich honey, voluminous, dazzling, soothing, enticing all for the hives to resort for a jocund company! thanks for a lovely share Itziar Ruiz Lopez.
- Producer02/10/2016Spain & Tourism By 2015 Spain was the third most visited country in the world, recording 68.1 million tourists which marked the third consecutive year of record-beating numbers.If you consider population and size of the top three most visited countries (France, US...
Comments13/10/2016 #52 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI want to visit Seville! My son and husband went to the Canary Islands, over to Tenerife and golfed. On the way back they had a layover in Scotland and my husbands luggage was lost. We never got re-imbursed and they never found it. They had fun though and wow- the photos were astounding. After seeing this again, Wow- so many beautiful places to visit in Spain @Javier 🐝 beBee, I think I would need 3 weeks to take all that I'd want to see :))08/10/2016 #47 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#46 Each day I become even more excited when I log on @Javier 🐝 beBee, I didn't know that would be possible!! I'm going up to a friend's home in the next week to do a live buzz of her horse farm (it's very large) and she has an acre of blueberries she grows we are going to video too. It's beautiful where she lives and it's only 15 minutes from me but about 6 miles up the hill, the Alleghenies are at her backdoor!
- Producer28/09/2016The Three Musketeers Connections through passions create more professional engagement and deeper and more successful business relationships. Juan Imaz - Co-founder and President , Matt Sweetwood - CEO USA , and Javier Cámara - Co-founder and CEOOur mission is to...
Comments25/03/2017 #40 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorOne for All , and All for One ! Get to know with who we are working with. And that what we accomplish as beBee Ambassadors is greater than ourselves and personal interest. I am blessed that Alexander Dumas novel inspired @Javier 🐝 beBee View moreOne for All , and All for One ! Get to know with who we are working with. And that what we accomplish as beBee Ambassadors is greater than ourselves and personal interest. I am blessed that Alexander Dumas novel inspired @Javier 🐝 beBee , @Juan Imaz and @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood. I am fascinated by their strength and humility (in regards of weaknesses) and I invite all brand ambassadors to gather their talents and dynamics around it. In Fact i invite all beBees around the world to state in a videobuzz why they are on beBee! Buzz the video around the world, share it to all social media network! ( Austin Powers.) Close25/03/2017 #39 Tausif MundrawalaAn excellent team which have helped us bees to be in the world of hives by sharing and working together. Reflecting someone's weakness in a humorous way was excellently presented. Our product manager have been very supportive and caring.
You guys rock. @Javier 🐝 beBee, @Juan Imaz, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood25/03/2017 #36 Susan RooksGotta laugh, gentlemen, especially knowing that both @Javier 🐝 beBee and @Juan Imaz have a Massachusetts accent (since that's where I've always lived)! And @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood, I did see a comment below written in Spanish; do you have a ghostwriter?
Great post, and I'm sharing it in a couple of hives and also on LinkedIn.
- Producer30/09/2016Some great beBee momentsAs you already know, beBee is adding galleries ( buzzes multi pictures ) and Carrousel multimedia ( pictures and videos). Meanwhile, I selected some great moments during the last months.I wanted to archive them here :)beBee's MissionTo create a...
Comments02/10/2016 #29 Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorWhat a great look back and look forward for beBee. I've certainly enjoyed seeing beBee grow and being a part of its growth. I love seeing how much fun you're having with it. Here's an idea for some more fun -
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7tpit_the-blues-brothers-king-bee_music01/10/2016 #21 Pedro🐝 GómezBreve pero intensa, asi es la historia de beBee, y lo mejor de esta historia está por escribir. Cuantas novedades nos esperan...y cuantos futuros usuarios hay por ahí que aún no saben que van a ser adictos a beBee....!!! Un futuro prometedor veo para todos, asi que vamos a por ello...vamooooossss !!!!! Saludos @Javier 🐝 beBee01/10/2016 #17 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Javier 🐝 beBee, the photos tell such a beautiful story. Really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. I LOVE the picture of the plane with the wing out over the city, it looks magical. SO many exciting new features, can't wait! My favorite line: "An ultra fast platform - as Jamaican Sprinters" Now that's fast!! Kudos to all of you, such a great team with good leaders.01/10/2016 #14 Anonymous@Javier 🐝 beBee que grandes novedades nos esperan! Lo que apuntas como "newties" es más que "exciting"
Ya puestos a pedir....
La comunicación, el story telling, es una herramienta poderosa para transmitir ideas.
El visual storytelling es más poderoso aún.
No recordamos palabras, recordamos imágenes y los sentimientos que nos producen las mismas.
Echale un vistazo a este trabajillo que hice algún tiempo.
No sé de que manera las mejoras por venir en beBee facilitarán poder contar historias de una manera más visual, más asimilable y que se grabe más profundamente. Fíjate que un post suele llamar más la atención por la imagen de cabecera que por el título, y una imagen bien relacionada al contenido facilita memorizar el mensaje dado, ergo el contenido.
Lo de Slideshare me parece grande en este sentido, lástima que pertenezca a la compe.
Al aire le digo por si le interesa
- Producer02/10/2016For Those Who Are Still Confused About beBee AmbassadorsMy dear fellow Bees: I was appointed a beBee brand ambassador a few months ago. I'm not exactly sure how this came about. Mostly likely because I had, since coming to beBee, become very interested in attracting people to the site. I behave this way...
Comments03/10/2016 #33 Kevin PashukI don't know if my post about being on the in crowd started the ruckus (https://www.bebee.com/producer/@kevin-pashuk/calling-all-misfits-non-conformists-and-outliers-it-s-hip-to-bee-square) but for those who read the post, I was certainly talking about the potential to ruin the concept of Ambassadors if we carried our baggage over from the other platforms.
Perhaps it's a good time to drag out a post I wrote near the end of June? I've think we've come full circle in our discussions. In it, I describe the behaviour expected of every bee.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@kevin-pashuk/so-you-want-to-be-a-bebee-ambassador03/10/2016 #28 Anonymous#26 Not at all dear @Pamela 🐝 Williams ! Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate your kindness. I once wrote that it is desirable to be a modern social media "gladiator". We are modern social media "gladiators". No one was hurt, our weapon is the pen that can not cause body damage, but can bring elation. This community is a shield against the decline in quality. We inspire each other to be better, it is a rare phenomenon. Only when we are awake, but also a little imaginative, we are able to share with others the most valuable parts of ourselves. Writing is the best way for a personal expression of gratitude to ones who read. Once again, Thank you dear @Pamela 🐝 Williams. Friends like Pamela forever, of course :)02/10/2016 #27 Anonymous#24 @David B. Grinberg, my dear friend from USA. I would like to express my gratitude for all that you have done. I am most grateful for your support, kind sir. Your strong human-centred leadership and strategic communication skills along with your generous support of people has earned you much deserved respect. You're a true citizen of the world and philanthropist. I am grateful for your kindness, loyalty and commitment to all of us.02/10/2016 #26 Pamela 🐝 Williams#24 Did I sound like I thought otherwise? If so my humblest of apologies @Milos Djukic, I was just trying to say that your words are full of wisdom and I have learned educating others, helping others learn is the mightiest of endeavors. You do it eloquently and with kindness. If anyone took it any other way, I am extremely sorry. I adore Milos. Friends Forever!02/10/2016 #24 David B. Grinberg#22 I can personally attest that @Milos Djukic is a peace-loving and noble man with only honorable intentions. He has been a dear friend to me over the years, who always spreads encouragement and support and goodwill -- in addition to gracing us all with his wonderful writing, unique perspectives and important insights from his beautiful mind. Thank YOU, Milos, for all you do to make the world and social media space a better place. I salute you!02/10/2016 #23 Pamela 🐝 Williams#22 Ah, but what is the old saying: "The pen is mightier than the sword" It is not the fight, it the wisdom that comes from your words. Anyone can sound intelligent but it is the wisdom and humanity behind the words that is a sword raised against ignorance. True?