- Producer17/05/2017Javier beBee: Vamosssss!Javier beBee is admired for his many fine qualities. His warm enthusiasm, his social media smarts, his entrepreneurial drive and his honesty sets him apart as a CEO and as a person. From the many posts of Javier, I have made a selection of phrases...
Comments17/05/2017 #13 Deb 🐝 HelfrichYou are such an expert chronicler of the beBee experience, @Gert Scholtz. This buzz is one that should be part of the newbee experience.
@Javier 🐝 beBee is truly a great person who deserves no less. The human hearts piloting all these hives are truly worth knowing.
Vamossss! On y va! Let's go!17/05/2017 #12 debasish majumdervery apt evaluation @Gert Scholtz regarding beBee as well @Javier 🐝 beBee! truly beBee is unique where we get the opportunity to continuously thrive and learn. excellent social networking site which makes us truly social. Great share! enjoyed read and shared. thank you very much for the post.17/05/2017 #11 Irene 🐝 Rodriguez EscolarI love our community because beBee is associated with passion, emotion, excitement and dedication across the globe.To be a beBee fan requires the 'living' experience of beBee.It is not about being a mere spectator — it is about being a participant.It is about writing stories.It is about learning and teaching.beBee is an important means for our bees to form and maintain strong connections.
BeBee gives everybody a voice, regardless of your what is says on your CV or the position you hold.We all have interests and talents, and beBee enables us to demonstrate our expertise.
Me: All based on Respect!!.
Love beBee. Thank you @Juan Imaz @Javier 🐝 beBee for giving life to your idea that welcomes us today.
Thank you Gert Scholtz!!, for gathering so many good and inspiring phrases.
- Producer07/05/2017Crutching At StrawsIn the last few days I have suddenly discovered what it feels like to be ‘disabled ‘ and, to tell the truth, it is not that pleasant! I play tennis on a regular basis and, a few weeks ago my tennis partners and I switched to playing on clay as...
Comments09/05/2017 #28 Lada 🏡 PrkicBest wishes for your speedy recovery, @Paul Walters. Like Franci said, your tumble didn't prevent you from writing a good story. :-) Your post pointed out one thing we never noticed until we find ourselves in the situation like yours. The rules on access to public buildings and facilities for persons with reduced mobility are incorporated into the laws and building codes of many countries. But there are still many buildings and open spaces that require to be adjusted for ensuring unimpeded access. In my country too.09/05/2017 #27 Kate PaineAfter becoming connected with you just now and receiving your nice compliments on my posts, I now read this and not only can relate (been there, 3x), but truly laughed out loud. Thank you for this. And I do hope by now you are well on your journey toward a full recovery.08/05/2017 #24 Peter AltschulerI am what my daughter calls decreppled. It is a natural occurrence among people "of a certain age."
It's not that I did anything risky or stupid. I simply discovered that my mind can't control certain things about my body. Like the wearing out of certain well-used parts. And that is now my first consideration: if I ignore the reality of this particular situation, will it cause me greater physical impairment? If the answer is yes, even a little, I decide that I should do something else. Or nothing. Nothing is always a good option.
My aging self is somewhat enigmatic. My doctor assures me that, if he'd never seen me and had only my physical's test results to go by, he'd assume that I'm 23 years old... and an elite athlete. The concept makes me weep (I was never in such good shape at 23).
I remind myself of my 56-year-old car. Whenever I decide it's time to drive it and I fire up the engine, the first thing I hear is the voice of that car. "Are you sure you want to drive me? There's a part I feel is going to give out when you are 20 miles from home. It's one of those parts, too. The kind you won't be able to find for weeks. And you'll have to have it sent to you from Italy. Your choice."
The sad thing is that the car can be fixed a lot more easily than I can. I can't go to the Homo Sapiens Body Shop and pick up replacements. Even if I could, I couldn't install them myself. I need corporeal mechanics. And a team of assistants. And recovery time and space. And I hate that.
So @Paul Walters, get down on your Bali knees and swear before whatever god or entity you trust that you will never, ever do this again.08/05/2017 #22 Kevin PashukSome people will do anything for a story idea... Seriously. Sorry about the SOCII.. (Stubborn Old Coot Induced Injury). They are rarely this serious. It's usually limited to bruising of the ego.
It sounds like your upper management comes from the same school as mine - the complete personality polar opposite of Florence Nightingale.
Heal well and quickly Paul!08/05/2017 #21 Susan 🐝 RooksWell, @Paul Walters! I am sorry you're incapacitated, and I'm even sorrier for your Senior Management wife. Ouch on both fronts.
I agree with many of the comments, especially those pointing out that as we age, we sometimes do get into trouble because we don't use our smarts! But at least we're out there trying to stay active.
You're right; life is made for those who can climb stairs; I have a new regard for the difficulties many face every day in every way.
Sure hope you heal quickly!08/05/2017 #20 Robert CormackThis might be a good time @Paul Walters to discuss washroom tactics and new sexual positions. Writing is the process of reporting events around you when you're most perceptive—which includes when you're on pain medication, a favourite of Wordsworth, Edgar Allen Poe and a few others. Use the opportunity while you've got the prescription. Get well soon.08/05/2017 #18 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Paul Walters, so sorry to hear about your accident! Even sorrier to hear you needed a surgical repair. I think management will go easy on you ;-) Are you getting Physical Therapy? Hint, I have nursed my husband during & after injuries that required surgery. He ruptured both patellar tendons while canoeing in Algonquin (it was a fluke accident, long story that I won't bore you with). Anyhow, take it from his nurse maid, I pampered him for some time, so take advantage of the extra pampering while it lasts!! Just don't do anything you shouldn't, I'm sure you already know that. I hope the pain has lessened some.08/05/2017 #17 Stephanie BrookesPaul, I am looking forward to the next instalment on "Life in Bali - Wheelchair Bound". Time to go to those luxury hotels and review their handicap access to important places like "The Bar" and the accessibility to the chocolate wheel at the Softiel which flows 24/7 in the Desert Room. I recommend you organise a contra Sunday Brunch. That should keep you busy. It's competitive in Nusa Dua, Bali 5 star resorts. Next story to appear in the Handicap Times maybe? or Wheelchair Wheelies Travelling the World (I made those titles up- but it's food for thought or words for wheels). Cheers for an interesting read over the next 6 weeks.08/05/2017 #16 Jerry FletcherPaul, Thanks for sharing. I still trip over a pair of crutches I "bought" after a similar instance. Keep them around. They are a good reminder of how growing older is not necessarily growing smarter. Turning your hand to making it easier for others to get around is laudable. Thank management every chance you get and don't be above ordering takeout, setting the table and lighting the candles some evening. Worked for me!
- ProducerThe Kevin Baker Effect.K evin enters the sceneE nergy flowsV ictoryI gnitesN ow.B aker bees makeA ll the difference in lifeK ind ingredients added to the sweet recipeE leven times more value created by the KB effectR eal trust, mutual support and cooperative networking is...
Comments27/04/2017 #30 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#28 thanks so much @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee.27/04/2017 #29 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#27 perfect!27/04/2017 #27 Yogesh SukalSo cool 👌👌👍
Creative @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. #20 got introduced to bee @Kevin Baker26/04/2017 #26 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#25 yes can understand that @Tausif Mundrawala, let us manifest it!26/04/2017 #25 Tausif MundrawalaEven I would love to have that cash. WOW! Nice one, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.26/04/2017 #24 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#23 leuke bee ben je ;-) oftewel: positive vibes bee ranking #23! :-)26/04/2017 #22 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#20 and you have the eyes to notice it @Kevin Baker thank you26/04/2017 #21 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.well bee that @Kevin Baker, you deserve it!!!26/04/2017 #18 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#16 thank you sweetheart @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, always good to have you buzzing around!26/04/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.26/04/2017 #16 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanYou are an expert at spreading honey @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.. ❤️26/04/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#13 all that cash let it come and flow wildly @Paul Walters to all flower bees!26/04/2017 #13 Paul Walters@Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. And all that cash ????26/04/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#11 thanks you wonderbee @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee!26/04/2017 #11 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeYou added great ingredients to the recipe of living a good life @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.
- 03/04/2017From Wikipedia about beBee
I love the name of the founder, Javier Cámara - known as Javier beBee . A man and a brand united as one! 😊
- Producer02/02/2017To New beBees Visiting beBee landMy beBee lesson"In giving we receive; In receiving we learn; In learning we grow. "Fatima WilliamsI see alot of new bees Buzzing around and they are in full action for the first week that they arrive. So I decided to put together a buzz with things...
Comments03/02/2017 #18 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen View moreI saw the the beBee lesson words at Facebook and they just jumped off the page. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
My beBee lesson
"In giving* we receive;
In receiving we learn;
In learning we grow. "
When you look at the video that @Dean Owen shared by @Mamen 🐝 Delgado
The word "learning" is a natural expression.
The rest I will think about later on today as my 18th Paradox Wisdom. Will let you know when that thinking flows online.
* Do note that "giving*" means something different for me in a naturally flowing workable life intelligent world, so I will think about as a separate Renaissance buzz - today if possible but otherwise that thinking will flow over the weekend. Close
- 23/01/2017Neither fires or earthquakes have altered this amazing tree. Just a quiet life in a California forest for all these years. Not every tree has a nickname, but 'The President' has earned it. This giant sequoia stands at 247 feet tall & is estimated to be over 3,200 years old. Imagine, this tree was already 700 years old during the height of ancient Greece's civilization and 1200 years old when Rome was well into its rule of most of the western world and points beyond. The trunk of The President measures at 27 feet across, with 2 billion needles From base to top. Because of its unbelievable size, this tree has never been photographed in its entirety, until now. National Geographic photographers have worked along with scientists to create the first photo that shows the President in all its glory. They had to Climb the tree with pulleys and levers, and took thousands of photos. Of those, they selected 126 and stitched them together to get this incredible portrait of the President.
Comments13/01/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.(s)mart food for bees
- Producer02/12/2016ENIGMA OF DREAM!Everyone love to dream Obviously with a gleam But seldom one bothers It has two realms One is based on reflection of practical beam Other is purely manufactured by individual’s whim One is based on reflection Where nature...
- Producer22/11/2016New beBee ambassadors - 2016 NovemberWe’ve received many questions asking about the specific requirements that need to be met to become one of our Ambassadors. We are priorizing these actions:1. Promote beBee on the internet --> Whether it’s through your various social networks,...
Comments23/11/2016 #137 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#51 Agree you rock @Jan 🐝 Barbosa! & I need to mention that @Jared Wiese: Find YOUR Work➡ my other partner in crime on Twitter rocks too. We need a theme song for "The app with no name." Maybe the Scorpions, "Rock you like a Hurricane?" https://youtu.be/Ypq1FsSXdbE ;-)
- Producer26/11/2016Who's a Cool Daddy, then?Thought I'd give some air play to a few old music videos, but first, here's the proverbial 'MUGSHOT' !!!!So which mug's the better looking? Pardon the shades. Just following the instructions on the t-shirt. 😎In order to save this buzz from being...
Comments27/11/2016 #29 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsOne of the things I love about the diversity of people here, not only in nationality but age is the songs I'm reminded of from my youth. #28
They're coming to take me away ho ho he he ha ha
To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice men in their clean white coats
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha
To the happy home with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes
They're coming to take me away Ha Ha Ha27/11/2016 #19 Praveen Raj GullepalliWhat I thought would end as a fairy tale ended up as a hairy tale there Ken Baddie! Based don the lack of it obviously! (Er...Boddie...oops!) Hey you do look a baddie in that mugshot! (What was in that mug anyway?!) BoneyM, Abba, Kraftwerk, Badfinger...and lots more in that old store, sure ;) Great seeing you in the beBee avatar! You'll get to see me soon once am back home from over-reacting to the travel bug that was made to bite me. Don't ask where ;) The fact that I have a multi-point quick itinerary should give you a hint.
- Producer11/11/2016beBee Interview to Javier Cámara Rica: "Self-motivation is the Moving Power in my Life"Puedes acceder a la versión española de esta entrevista // You can read the Spanish version of this interviewPic of Javier Cámara Rica, long time ago...MAMENHi Javier! Thank you very much, first of all, for approaching to this virtual space and...
Comments28/02/2017 #49 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Javier 🐝 beBee, glad this was brought back to life again. Were more photos added or is my memory that bad? Your daughter is beautiful! I love all the photos. No pun intended but you sure are a buzzing bee!! Are you and Juan going to be traveling again anytime soon? I love your story and I must say, you motivate so many people. Again, excellent interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado, really enjoyed this! The only way I disconnect from the noise in the world is when I sleep LOL. Your noise is bringing great success to this network!14/11/2016 #46 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsWe're alike in the fact that my mind never seems to stop. The difference is knowing what to do and how to use the ideas; that is the talent, the gift and the one I don't possess. I can't seem to do just one thing at once. I'm still trying to figure out how to write and walk at the same time. When in school I would walk and read at the same time otherwise I could not keep in my head what I read. :-) It was great getting to know you better @Javier 🐝 beBee, I love your positive, friendly outlook. It's refreshing and just makes the Bees feel good when we interact with you.
Great Interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado! You did a wonderful job of bringing the real Javier to us.13/11/2016 #44 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThis buzz has made me wonder if there is a connection between entrepreneurial spirit and laughter. Whether it is Richard Branson or Jeff Bezos, or even an intense Steve Jobs - there is always smiles and laughter - even in this account http://www.businessinsider.com/gil-amelio-steve-jobs-2011-10 View moreThis buzz has made me wonder if there is a connection between entrepreneurial spirit and laughter. Whether it is Richard Branson or Jeff Bezos, or even an intense Steve Jobs - there is always smiles and laughter - even in this account http://www.businessinsider.com/gil-amelio-steve-jobs-2011-10 - of course the character and style is different, but laughter seems to an entrepreneurial trait, and as the Jobs article says Jobs recalled. "He was just such a buffoon, and he took himself so seriously. He insisted that everyone call him Dr. Amelio. That's always a warning sign." - Now Jobs was not an example of a positive thinker, he was more of an example of what it takes to change the world and enter the great hall of leadership, or as he said in his classic remark to convince John Sculley, a Pepsi executive to join Apple ""Do you want to sell sugared water for the rest of your life?" - and so tempering his fierce competitive spirit is this underbelly of a great sense of humour. Close13/11/2016 #42 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI think I'm losing it because I thought I commented on this. Javier, the allergy story, well I sense another story evolving from that by our one and only Pabs, AKA , @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian! Lol. You are the man, unstoppable and together you and @Juan Imaz make an unbeatable team. So glad you two met. Great interview @Mamen 🐝 Delgado and sorry I missed this13/11/2016 #41 Donna-Luisa EversleyThanks for tagging @Mamen 🐝 Delgado..a tag is there until it's read ☺... Great interview folks. @Javier 🐝 beBee you are quite a regular guy with a remarkable attitude a energy which is contagious..you were made for social media transformation and innovation. Thanks for allowing @Mamen 🐝 Delgado to have this conversation
Comments03/11/2016 #2 José 🐝 Jordán de UrríesEl monumento al conde Pedro Ansúrez es una escultura pública conmemorativa en honor al conde Pedro Ansúrez, repoblador de Valladolid, ubicada en el centro de la plaza Mayor de la ciudad. Fue realizado en 1903 por el escultor vallisoletano Aurelio Rodríguez Vicente Carretero.
- Producer26/10/2016In the Middle of Love and FearLove and Fear are two extremes of a spectrum. Somewhere in the middle, we humans get terribly confused. The Fear of Being Alone is so often mistaken for Love. I have felt this Fear a few times in my life and it is Absolutely Terrifying. The...
Comments27/10/2016 #17 Tony 🐝 RossiDon't you worry guys, those that aren't ready to take the Buzz seriously will be soon enough! ;-) If the rippling effect I've experienced since announcing my being among the honored ranks of ambassadors is a microcosm of the global networks, the acceleration is already under way! Among the time I spent working in the valley, and an inside partner to most of the global tech companies mentioned above, I'm completely convinced beBee deserves to be in this class.27/10/2016 #15 Pamela 🐝 Williams#14 Tony, there seems to be a crossed wire somewhere, you didn't comment on the post you think you did. @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín @Javier 🐝 beBee, Comments on Javier's buzz about Silicon Valley are ending up on Gary Sharpe's Post. It happened to me but I deleted the comment. We have a crossed wire somewhere! :-) Help!27/10/2016 #13 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsThis was a bit heart wrenching Gary. I know that feeling, I got married because of that feeling but thankfully we both realized it before we spend a lifetime trying to make something work that just wasn't. We remained friends and he is been happily married. I never found the 'One' but then I've never really pursued it. Sometimes I think 'maybe' but then doesn't everyone that is single?26/10/2016 #6 Michele WilliamsAnd I quote: "You were introduced as the future unicorn. Isn't this a little bit scary?" Well, you can't ask for a better question: @Javier 🐝 beBee, @Juan Imaz, buzzing interview! I can wait for the Silicon Valley offices and new beBee features. (beeTweeting now. Thanks for the tag, @David B. Grinberg . The problem is fixed.)26/10/2016 #4 Michele WilliamsAnd I quote: "You were introduced as the future unicorn. Isn't this a little bit scary?" Well, you can't ask for a better question: @Javier beBee, @Juan Imaz, buzzing interview! I can wait for the Silicon Valley offices and new beBee features. (beeTweeting now. Thanks for the tag, @David B. Grinberg!)26/10/2016 #1 Renée 🐝 CormierMother Teresa once said, "Loneliness is a terrible poverty." beBee has given many of us, including me, another sort of family to belong to. The wonderful thing about online communities is that they level the playing field. There are fewer social boundaries on the web. Also, the hassle of logistics and mobility when you have a disability becomes a non- issue. While nothing is a substitute for human touch, not having to be completely socially isolated is something, at least.
- Producer19/10/2016Put a Pic with the Name - New Ambassadors added as of Oct. 17, 2016Welcoming our new beBee Brand Ambassadors added as of October 17, 2016https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/we-smile-and-announce-more-and-more-ambassadors Image Credit: Dean...
- 22/10/2016Thanks @Jennifer 🐝 SchultzHow the beBee social network aims to get you hiredwww.philly.com For more than 30 years, University of Pennsylvania career services director Patricia Rose has helped anxious students find internships and jobs after graduation. In the age of social media, she says, job-seekers now must project a personal brand...
Comments22/10/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsGreat article @Jennifer 🐝 Schultz! It's what I like most about how beBee presents itself. It doesn't promise the world but offers an alternative with an personal touch. Thanks for writing such a realistic and yet positive view of beBee. Hmmm, a live buzz from Matt's speech would not be a bad idea.
Comments16/10/2016 #19 Ken BoddieHere in Oz, Javier, it takes between 3 and 5 years for a vine to start producing enough grapes to produce wine, and even longer to produce a decent return on the investment. Meanwhile, there are large annual costs associated with planting, pruning, watering, fertilising, etc. Wine start-ups vs social media start-ups? Sound familiar?
- Producer04/10/2016My beBee Team! This is my first beBee Producer in english. It's a pleasure for me to have a team like beBee. I've been working here for 3 months and I can just say that everything is amazing. My colleagues, the work environment, the birthdays, etc.I'd like to...
Comments20/10/2016 #63 debasish majumdernice to learn about the team and its contribution to make a grand success! wish it may go on buzzing and miles ahead to cover to produce rich honey, voluminous, dazzling, soothing, enticing all for the hives to resort for a jocund company! thanks for a lovely share Itziar Ruiz Lopez.