- 18/09/2017More news from the sky this week! Check out the video of the lunar occultation of Saturn in the article too.Three Planets Will Slide Behind the Moon in an Occultationwww.nytimes.com The moon will momentarily block Venus, then Mars and then Mercury, offering a vivid reminder of the cosmic clockwork of our solar...
- 18/09/2017Enduro Swimming and Climbing ►►► SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO ► https://goo.gl/4hk9Hn ---------------------------------------------- KTM XC 300 2017 launch! Fb: http://on.fb.me/1ph2ghZ Insta:...
- Producer17/09/2017DOJ Marks 60-Years of Civil Rights Enforcement In case you missed it, the month of September is the 60th anniversary of the Civil Rights Division (CRD) of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). The CRD, which opened for business in 1957, has a noble mission and rich history which has helped...
Comments18/09/2017 #14 Aleta CurryThanks for yet another informative piece, @David B. Grinberg.
Now, *someone* has to say it, so I will. Since I am a black female, it is much harder for people to accuse me of racism for pointing this out:
As a person who doesn't discriminate by any characteristics except character and integrity when choosing friends, I have heard many stories of injustice. As the black mother of a white child, I have another set of concerns. I know, for example, that hate crimes against Caucasians also exist.
While in some cases, and please note that I said 'some', we may be able to understand the history that leads to reactionary hate crimes, it doesn't excuse those crimes.
In other cases, there is no excuse, and it's a question of hate crimes just as vile as any other.
About 15 years ago there was a spate of sexual attacks against young Caucasian females perpetrated by gangs of male from a particular ethnic background (which one I am purposely choosing not to state).
These were targeted, as opposed to random, attacks. The perpetrators felt that Caucasian girls were of inferior moral status compared to girls of their own persuasion, and therefore fair game for rapes and other violence too brutal to describe.
Naturally, a few of us felt rather differently.
My point is that true justice means Justice for All. We don't usually think of the majority ethnic group as *needing* protection under civil rights legislation, but they are certainly *entitled* to it.17/09/2017 #9 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#8 I always have spectacular Sundays, because I know that in the free world, white knights are struggling and fighting for essential rights to keep balance in the Civilized world. I admire your dedication to the Cause. I am honored to be part of your network, and when I can, a small contributor to the buzz propagation. Faithfully Yours, Always!17/09/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergI greatly appreciate your kind words, @Pascal Derrien. Also, many, many thanks for the shares @John White, MBA @🐝 Fatima G. Williams @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador and @Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee. I'm much obliged for your positive engagement and gracious support, as always. Please have a spectacular Sunday!
- 15/09/2017A job well done for Cassini team as the spacecraft is now gone. #CassiniCassini, NASA's 13-year Saturn mission, has ended - CNNwww.cnn.com Contact has been lost with the Cassini spacecraft after it completed a "death dive" into the upper atmosphere of Saturn and transmitted its final signal, according to...
- 14/09/20175-Step Document Indexing For Your Business Enterprisebit.ly Document indexing ensures faster recovery of files stored in a database or file system of digital storage.Following are 5 important and handful...
- Producer14/09/2017Online marketing trends 2018: Which ones will dominate?Online marketing, just like its offline version, is subject to trends that define and transform the way businesses market themselves. Every year, new trends come and go, while others remain constant for years. But for a serious online marketer,...
Comments15/09/2017 #2 David B. Grinberg#1 Alex, in addition to warmly welcoming you to beBee, I respectfully suggest that going forward you identify up front the source for information you are copying verbatim into a blog post -- rather than at the end of the post. It's important to make clear for readers when one is posting content that is not their own. Many thanks for considering this and thanks for sharing the good tips. Lastly, I would add "live video streaming" into the online marketing trends, in addition to general video. You might enjoy my recent blogging buzz about live video https://www.bebee.com/producer/@dbgrinberg/why-live-video-leading-social-media-trend
- 14/09/2017Operating System Basic Things Everyone Needs to knowwww.desktopsupportpanel.com Every kind of computer and smart phones needs an operating system for effective working and operation. Find all information’s and other things about...
- 14/09/2017Bloggers Hubwww.facebook.com This group is open to all bloggers and creatives from all corners of the globe. I have created it because I am so sick of the restrictions set by other blog groups - you can only share your...
- Producer14/09/2017R U OK? 3 words for Suicide PreventionToday is the 14th September 2017 as I write this. And it is RU OK? Day in Australia. I have written about this day, on this day, back in 2014 on LinkedIn and last year, 2016, on beBee. And the reason I am doing so again today is...
Comments17/09/2017 #69 Judy OlbrychThe video is clear and practical. Thanks for the tag, @Lance 🐝 Scoular. Even when caring comes naturally, knowing what to say in a difficult or emotional situation does NOT always come naturally or easily. Having basic guidelines and responses is simple but powerful. So is listening. Thank you for putting this out there. I'll be sharing.17/09/2017 #68 Judy OlbrychThe video is clear and practical. Thanks for the tag, @Lance 🐝 Scoular. While caring comes naturally to me, knowing what to say in a difficult or emotional situation does NOT always come naturally or easily (that's when it's easier to write and edit)! Thankfully, before one past critical conversation, I was able to call my brother, who had spent many years in ministry, for advice. The outcome was good. Having basic guidelines and responses is simple but powerful. So is listening. Thank you for putting this out there. I'll be sharing.16/09/2017 #66 Ella de JongWonderful @Lance 🐝 Scoular! You've made me visit beBee again after a long time :-) Well actually @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher did by posting this on LinkedIn (and @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee liking it)
I've tried to put it on my Google + - it didn't work this morning.
Will share it in an other way with people not being (not wanting to be) beBee 'members' .15/09/2017 #62 Susan 🐝 Botello@Lance 🐝 Scoular Great message and video. A lot of people ask "How are you?" But that is not the question which gets an honest answer. It's more of a greeting, "Hello, how are you?." Most who ask that want to know if you are okay or not. "Are you okay?" is different. It really seeks an answer. Great that this is how they named this in Australia. I think we could use that all over the world. Thanks for tagging me. The video is well done! I know I am a day late there but here it's September 14.14/09/2017 #59 Proma 🐝 NautiyalThank you so much, @Lance 🐝 Scoular for tagging me on this buzz. I loved the video. I have been told, often, that I am way too practical for my own good and people often don't find the right audience in me when they want to discuss personal problems. They are right.
The video taught me what are the right things to say and the approach to take when a distressed person is confiding in me. No amount of reading could help me understand that but your video did. The way you spoke and explained, and the graphics you used, made it all so clear.
And, that little bird that flew in and took a sip from the cup of coffee was adorable. How beautifully you told us this story that could help bring a change into someone's life. Thank you. Sharing it :)14/09/2017 #57 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Lance 🐝 Scoular see, what 5 minutes each can do...and the voice in the head of the one alone....saying..."You are not alone...we care for you...your life and existence is precious to us"...Let's give the strength to the many to keep faith in life, the future, the solidarity, the community...Let's make Human Kind Great again! from 100 views to 1300 and the day isn't over. we can do better! Now shall we have some help from @Javier 🐝 beBee , because other seemed to have missed the call of the Buzz! Come on beBee!
- 14/09/2017What are your thoughts on a gold-back blockchain? The Royal Mint is working on it.RMG The New Digital Gold Standard. | RMGrmg.royalmint.com RMG The New Digital Gold Standard. The new alternative way to trade physical gold that is cost-effective, convenient, secure and...
- 14/09/201709/14/2017 It's RU OK Day TODAY!
#RUOK? on #RUOKDayShowing Australia you've got what it takes We’ve travelled 14,000 km, visited 30 communities and shown countless Australians how to Ask R U OK?, Listen, Encourage action and Check in. Because we’ve...
- 13/09/2017Why is Building a Responsive Website Important?bit.ly In the start of smartphone utilize, responsive web design wouldn’t have been all that significant. Many people still utilized their desktops or laptops for searches. As the selection of...
- 14/09/2017'You Live in My Heart....'
You live in my heart,
I won't break it apart,
even if it makes me to cry,
I will love you till I die.
Blood doesn't flow in my vein,
your thought flows in it as a pain,
I may not be the one for you,
I would have still loved you-
even if I knew....
My love is not written on sand,
for the waters to wash away,
it is written in my heart to stand,
all the difficulty that comes its way.
You still live in my eyes,
even after seeing all the goodbyes,
You can go to any place you desire,
the dream of being together will-
always burn like a fire....
I still smile looking into the life of yesterday,
to wipe away the tears that you bring everyday,
Nights seems to be getting longer and longer,
with thoughts of you getting stronger and stronger.
My love may not be one happy chapter,
like the saying "they lived happily ever after",
By loving, I have lost everything to you,
what I still possess is just the memories-
of once being with you....
- ProducerLife, “All is Well”“I hired a plumber to help me restore an old farmhouse, and after he had just finished a rough first day on the job: a flat tire made him lose an hour of work, his electric drill quit and his ancient one ton truck refused to start.While I drove him...
Comments14/09/2017 #8 Pedro 🐝 CasanovaGreat "life hack " ..from the point of how many people take their work troubles home and make the family pay for them...and how many people ( usually same stupid ) take their house troubles to work and deliver a bad perfomance with something we all human have in excess....AS EXCUSES.