- 26/05/2017Do you know your Rs? You might know VR, AR and MR but what about XR and RR?AR, VR, MR, RR, XR: A Glossary to the Acronyms of the Futurewww.vrfocus.com Immersive technologies won’t always be defined by hardware, but it seems no one can agree on how they will be...
- Producer24/05/2017ServicePreface: Thank you to Kelly Skogen for contributing to this piece, and to Duane France, Pete Hanson and John Henka for the help and support.“Service” (n) is defined by Google Dictionary as “the act of helping or doing work”. Its definition as we...
Comments25/05/2017 #2 Laura MikolaitisA beautifully reflective post @Aaron 🐝 Skogen. My nephew and his wife are both in the Army. We are so proud of them. In fact, when my nephew graduated from Norwich University, I cried at his commissioning. Our niece's husband gave him his first salute. It was such an emotional ceremony on so many levels. Truly a day that reminded us of freedom, gratitude and selfless service.
But you are right, there are many ways we can be involved and serve. Thank you for the reminder and for sharing this with us. May you have a wonderful weekend!24/05/2017 #1 Pascal DerrienAwesome article and awesome song choice too :-) Different country different rules and I did not serve either despite being just a few weeks away from being called up in the early 90's, now I live in a neutral country who is proud of all his UN engagement and peace keeping commitment :-) @Aaron 🐝 Skogen
- 24/05/2017Ron Klein, inventor of Multiple Listing Service, credit card magnetic strip, and more - Be Daring - don't be afraid of making mistakes. At Secret Knock in LA.
- With Jules A. Haimovitz and Greg Reid at Secret Knock.
Jules is Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at Global Entertainment & Media Holdings Corporation, a Management Affiliate at MidOcean Partners.He served as Special Consultant to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at MGM Networks, Inc. till 2004. From June 1999 to July 2001, he served as President of MGM Networks, Inc. He joined Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer in June of 1999. From 1987 to 1993, Mr. Haimovitz served as President and Chief Operating Officer of Spelling Entertainment Inc.
- A quick look at blockchain technology. It's likely to impact your life in coming years (beyond bitcoin). What do you know about it? Now is the time to start learning. Visit SuccessRockets.com.Blockchain Faces Legal Questions Before Widespread Usefuturism.com Blockchain technology has the potential to change the world as much as the internet, but it faces legal...
Comments23/05/2017 #2 Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorHe described how he explored other options for what he did and because of the way the government is set up on national security it's basically impossible to whistleblow on crimes committed by the government . So he decided to essentially "burn his life to the ground". He described how he left one day, kissed his girlfriend good by knowing he might never see her again. He also discussed how he gave the information to the press, and the conditions for releasing any parts of it and that it has all been honored and how ultimately, everything he said has been proven true and actions taken to stop it. On a lighter note he didn't offer and advice on how to clean your cache so no one knows you visited hot asian girls dot com.
Comments22/05/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.awe so sweet!
- Producer19/05/2017Chinos Make Man’s Butt “Look Huge”Brad Palstettler is not usually prone to anger, but he blew a gasket when he looked in the mirror and saw his backside in his new Chinos.“I don’t have the most athletic body,” the 34-year-old actuary from Pine Bluff, Arkansas told The Lint Screen in...
- 17/05/2017Deep learning is but one aspect of the 4th Industrial Revolution that will transform how we live and work . #deeplearning #4IRAre we ready to face the ‘deep learning’ revolution?blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com Deep Learning as a technology is the combined force of different fields of research that are evolving from last few decades. The robust processing capabilities have been unleashed by the use of computing clusters...
- 16/05/2017Interview by @Deborah Levine - American Diversity Report
beBee is a Personal Branding Platform founded by serial-entrepreneurs Javier Cámara and Juan Imaz. The network allows people to showcase and share their personal brand and market themselves, complimenting and expanding other social networks. beBee allows diverse users to network respectfully with each other through common personal and professional interests and easily build on personal affinities.
- איך האָבן פאַרטיק מיין אַבם 'וועב סערווער און וועט אָנהייבן צו לייגן מיין קאָנטאַקטן & געשעפט פּאַרטנערס פֿאַר שפּיץ סאציאל מידיאַ & מאַרקעטינג אַפּטאַמאַזיישאַן. לייגן מיר צו דיין קאָנטאַקטן אויף בעבעע צו זיין טייל פון מיין קירבות נעטוואָרקס & ספערעס פון השפּעה - https://www.bebee.com/@stephan-metral
- Producer15/05/2017How Can You Be Successful? "How do I become more successful?"That's usually the question people ask me when they first want to talk about coaching.What is Success? It sounds like a simple question. It's a question I've asked myself many times over the years. Perhaps you've...
Comments17/05/2017 #11 🐝 Fatima G. WilliamsThis is a fantastic important message @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassadorlarry Success is not a destination rather a direction. While the feeling changes over time. Like failures it gives us experiences to learn from and shows us where & what we are good at. Enjoyed reading this.Thank you17/05/2017 #10 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWonderful article @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador. I think my favorite quote was this one because I could really relate: "When pressed, most people do not really know what they want or don't know what to do once they've achieved their goal."
Larry Boyer, President, Success Rockets LLC
Stopping to smell the flowers along the way and even when you arrive is a recipe for not just success but happiness too :))16/05/2017 #9 Virag Gulyas#8 Agreed. I had a presentation at a College not long ago and I was talking about new media, social media and how it changed us. One of the biggest shocks is that in previous generations, people wanted to work, wanted to be lawyers, doctors, policemen. That was the goal. Today, the first in this 90-goal ranking is FAME. Today's generation measures success in terms of fame. And I think this is where it starts to go bad...16/05/2017 #4 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanI like this quote, as well "Success isn't really a destination, because you'll never get there. Talk to anyone with millions or billions, they're always thinking of the next thing. Success is a direction, and that direction is forward." Nice read, @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador View moreI like this quote, as well "Success isn't really a destination, because you'll never get there. Talk to anyone with millions or billions, they're always thinking of the next thing. Success is a direction, and that direction is forward." Nice read, @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador. Close
- Producer16/05/2017Mom Was 1 Tough, Loving MotherThe following story was written on Mothers Day by my brother (Charles Lee) who is 66 years old. Fannie was my mother (she passed away in January at 92 years old) who was tough and didn't take crap from no one. She was barely 5 feet tall but...