- Producer24/04/2017It's what you scatterI received this today from an old friend that had moved away. I share it here for all of you new friends. I was at the corner grocery store buying some early potatoes... I noticed a small boy, delicate of bone and feature, ragged but...
- Producer10/04/2017"Coral and jasper are not worthy of mention; the price of wisdom is beyond rubies." Job 28:18Hello, friends. Andrew Goldman here. I hope you are having a wonderful time wherever you are in the world today. We all seek something in our life. Some seek money. Others love. Some want peace. I've been through many interesting emotions and events...
- 14/12/2016Just left a review of this fabulous book by a great bee, @Deb Lange and mentioned the fact that we met on beBee!!!
Here is the most interesting fact about Deb Lange's book. It is helping me so much, that I want to spend all my available time playing, and walking, and sensing the world around me – I keep popping away from my keyboard when I sit down to write a review.
I recently had the good fortune to meet Deb on a new social media site – beBee. We live in such a magical time. You can synchronistically bump into an author on the other side of the world, a few months before her book is published, strike up a few conversations, and then when the book is available – it is the exact guide that you need to help you help yourself through a period of immense transition.
This is truly a MUST EXPERIENCE book as read is too one-dimensional to describe the full impact of learning about embodied wisdom. Deb Lange is a marvelous guide through the rites of passage that will allow us to operate with a full body intelligence.
I really recommend that anyone looking to understand their sensory-based body wisdom get a copy of this book - the words and illustrations partner to create a sense of feeling what one is reading.
Comments28/03/2017 #9 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI could write a book about the experiential impact of "Trust Your Senses" It has been a journey in all senses of the word.
Most especially in how I have been able to have so many conversations with @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee View moreI could write a book about the experiential impact of "Trust Your Senses" It has been a journey in all senses of the word.
Most especially in how I have been able to have so many conversations with @Deb🐝 Lange, Brand Ambassador @beBee - there is something very powerful to the concept of "Bringing the Book Alive"
I am in my element alone with a book, but there is further magic & lots of breakthroughs when we can have a series of conversations after reading the book.
If you are craving a new way to live, navigating via your body's wisdom - please consider joining us! We meet via webcam weekly and lives are changing as a result of all this knowledge and support.
- Producer23/08/2016Imaginative Ideas- Time to ExploreI am overwhelmed with the idea of this buzz. In fact I feel it is the culmination of my life experiences. We talk so much about ideas generation, but very little about imaginative ideas even though they would provide us with unlimited...
Comments27/08/2016 #75 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#74 Love this idea from you dear @Jean L. Serio CPC, CeMA- "Failure - as we've often seen with inventors and writers, for example - can often push our imagination into overdrive (once we've accepted that failure). Causing us to think as they say 'outside the box". Brilliant27/08/2016 #74 Jean L. Serio CPC, CeMAYour comment about failure, Irene @Irene Hackett, is so true. Failure - as we've often seen with inventors and writers, for example - can often push our imagination into overdrive (once we've accepted that failure). Causing us to think as they say 'outside the box'; and consider options, ideas and plans we otherwise would never have considered. Thanks, again, to Ali @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee for a post which stimulates our minds and ramps up our imagination!27/08/2016 #69 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#68 One thing I know for sure @Peter van Doorn- my right and left brains welcome being connected with you. An idea crossed my mind: when we swing between cycles like pendulums the numbers that help are complex numbers with the real and imaginary components. May be it is the same with imagination and knowledge.27/08/2016 #64 Dale Masters@Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee I saw the first picture---and was stunned when I realised its edges look exactly what I see before---and during---a really bad migraine attack. The only difference is the the migraine image ripples though the same colours in sequence, durtng which I can see (in pulses) the beating of my heart.27/08/2016 #63 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#62 You comment is flowing with the right questions dear sister @Irene Hackett. I loved this "that place where the one who 'sees' that which is not - arises from a much deeper level of awareness that may be far more 'real' than what the mind calls reality". I shall put it in this way: our brains are limited by reality; our imagination aren't limited because they see beyond reality. With imagination we see what doesn't exist and then our brains try to turn imaginations into reality.25/08/2016 #60 Sara JacoboviciI regret posting my comment before I had the opportunity to read all the comments from your readers @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. I look forward to the time I will be able to do so as your Buzzes always produce the best discussions. In the meantime I offer this "out of the comment box" comment. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@sara-jacobovici/exploring-imaginative-ideas
- 12/08/2016ACHIEVING ENLIGHTENMENT SOMETIMES INVOLVES HEADING DOWN A PATH NOT FREQUENTLY FOLLOWED... https://www.bebee.com/producer/@friedman-phil/six-life-lessons-for-today-from-chung-king
- Producer25/06/2016The Ten IntelligencesThe Ten Intelligences is not the Ten Commandments. This is not Moses coming down from the mountain with the word of G-d. It is a product of emergence and playing with ideas on a board which represents the state of my mind as one likens a balance...