- Producer20/06/2016Dear LinkedIn: Is My Armpit Bad For Business?(This post has recently caused a stir on LinkedIn. I'd like to share it with my fellow beBee subscribers.) * * * I’ve been posting my essays on...
Comments18/09/2016 #63 Anonymous@Rebecca Brockway, LinkedIn is an advocate of false professional ethic.It is a single-mindedness. This new trend in a way represents a generalization and somehow discrediting the human need for creative self expression, including armpit. Different things represent pleasure for different people. I certainly think that any kind of generalization is not good, if not rather dangerous. I used to say: People are not products. People are much deeper than stereotypes.17/09/2016 #54 Claire 🐝 Cardwell#46 I love your profile pic! I am also getting v. close to 50 and recently after yet another LinkedIn post on L.I.O.N.S. I changed my profile pic to one with me sitting with lion cubs! I can not believe that they are not doing something about the people that pose rather revealing selfies.....17/09/2016 #53 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Rebecca Brockway ... where do I start.. Love your arms - and armpits, if I showed mines someone may have a heart attack ( hahaha - kidding on the heart attack!) You sure rock and at any age you will. It is the essence of who you are which shines through your photo. You are enjoying the freedom age now provides and why shouldn't you. Your smile and glow tell the story reflected in your eyes. Sometimes folks are insecure in their own images and self and reflect this on what they see in others. There was a time many years ago, I felt the perfect standard photo was the one to be shared, but threw that thought out when I turned forty... hahaha, now everyone gets to see me. It is sad that some folks won't get to experience the freedom of enjoying a beautiful self - but that's something they need to figure out.
Looking out for your stories, because I'm approaching fifty in a few years and once I'm around the world will need to get ready for me!27/06/2016 #49 Rebecca Brockway#48 In the past, I've had to grab me by the scruff of the neck and give myself a talkin' to: "Rebecca, if you choose to waste your life fretting about your age, believing that you no longer measure up, then it's nobody's loss but your own!" That snapped me out of the doldrums. Nowadays, I prefer to grab the world by its tail! I expect your gorgeous self to do no less, Mamen Delgado!22/06/2016 #48 Mamen 🐝 DelgadoThere is something about getting older that I love (I am 48 years). I admire people, whatever the gender they are, who are truly happy within themselves and that´s a state that not everyone can reach. And you certainly are there dear @Rebecca Brockway View moreThere is something about getting older that I love (I am 48 years). I admire people, whatever the gender they are, who are truly happy within themselves and that´s a state that not everyone can reach. And you certainly are there dear @Rebecca Brockway, the rest is anecdotal. 😘 Close
- Producer12/09/2016GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTENThis image of this card is not retouched in any way. The skyline was truly spectacular. I am fuzzed due to the camera being focused on the Twin Towers. I produced this as a card on photo paper and mailed these out to many. It was postmarked December...
- Producer06/09/2016Selecting and Importing Images/ by Dr Margaret Aranda / For any Production, you need good images. Let's say you are looking for a picture of a car lights.Please find 2 pictures, or 3 when you have a lot to say.Remember that graphs, algorithms, pie charts, and diagrams portray...
Comments07/09/2016 #11 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDTagging @WILLIAM C. BALLARD II, @Manish Nair | Research Postgrad, @Kirstie-Sweetie Louise, @Hemu Rayamajhi, @Naeem Masih, @Stacy Hall, @Victoria Lewin, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, @David B. Grinberg, @Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador, @Michele Williams, @Aurorasa Sima, @Charlene Burke, @Adriana Bevacqua García, @Lina Bravo, @Angela Maria Cardona Gomez, @Linda Rubino, @Paz🐝 Hueso Luque, @LUNA OROZCO, @Ray Looker, @Randy Smith, @Nicole Chardenet, @Valeria Gazzara Coach, @David Vernon, @Vincent King, @Annmarie Sherlock and more.07/09/2016 #7 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#2 Now studies show that for disabled cars on the side of the road, hazard lights blink and attract a drunk driver to actually crash into the car ~ so better to drive off the road and never change a flat tire with your body sticking out into a highway ~ that too causes many mortalities/year. Nice key points here.07/09/2016 #6 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#1 Thanks, @Gordon Pye, nice on the blue lights ~ that's the 'affinizing' part of beBee, when one conversation stimulates another! I love cars and would truly be interested in learning more. Do you have an article? That would make a great Buzz or Production; Tag me please if you find it!06/09/2016 #2 Gordon Pye@Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD I've got more important UK fish to fry at the moment but one day I will write a history of British Motorised Haulage post WW1., As for headlights, up until the 50s we drove on sidelights and a Spot aimed at the Kerb about 50 yards ahead. An old guy who I once picked up as a hitcher on Trade Plates at Luton told me how using headlights became mandatory after a drunk was run over and killed by a lorry on the outskirts of Birmingham one wet and stormy dark night.06/09/2016 #1 Gordon PyeI find the snazzy " Ice Blue " lights fitted to many executive cars are a menace on unlit roads as they close down your pupils and blind you from seeing anything past them. The older Halogen headlights were OK, but they need to be at least 7 inch and round, square lights are useless and may confuse Owls resulting in their road death !
- This is a paddleboard and a stepper put together Love the elliptical but miss being outside? Look no further than the Mirage Eclipse by Hobie Cat. It's a Paddleboard-Stepper...
- The good old daysmedia.licdn.com
- Sweet Dreamsmedia.licdn.com
- How long does it take to create an overnight success? For John Hanke it’s taken him 20 years to create Pokémon Go. This week, the Pokémon Go app has broken all records, with 10 million+ downloads in the first week, exceeding Twitter in daily active users, and with higher average user time than Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram & WhatsApp. How did John Hanke create such a massive overnight craze?image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Construction of what will be the world’s highest observation wheel, located on Bluewaters Island, has reached a significant milestone! The wheel recently had its hub and spindle lifted into place, creating a new feature on Dubai’s dramatic skyline and has been officially named as 'Ain Dubai'. Our scope of works on this project involves retail & entertainment areas, hard landscape, boardwalks and basements comprising over 230,000m2.media.licdn.com
- As we know, happy Employees are the most productive employees. No matter how difficult or challenging our weeks are, we welcome each day with positivity and smile. Nothing seems to be stressful then. The Workplace Resources Team at #Cisco decides to surprise the employees during a lunch break with their #flashmob #wearecisco #WPRFlash Mob at Cisco San Jose, CA Campus The Workplace Resources group loves to make sure that Cisco employees are having a little fun, so they organized a flash mob for some lunch time...
- Natural beautyimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- This is a great surprise snack for students as a reward for working hard or for the little ones at home. Imagine their faces and the laughter this will evoke.media.licdn.com
- The start of Baby's partnership.media.licdn.com