- Producer01/12/2016beBee’s Communications Team: Professional Engagement Through PassionsHello everybody! As you all know by now we want a very powerful new message to get out there so that everyone can understand what beBee is all about: professional engagement through passions! Today we wanted you to take a closer look at beBee’s...
Comments02/12/2016 #11 Lisa 🐝 GallagherThis is great, just saved all the graphics. I love the marketing concept and I love how all of you at beBee work together... if I could turn back time (hear Cher singing haha), I would be working with all of you at beBee! By turn back time, that means... if I had learned the skills many of you have, kudos!02/12/2016 #9 David B. GrinbergAs someone who has worked in the communications field for over 20 years, I want to congratulate the beBee comms team for all of your exemplary work. I just wish I were there with you in Madrid, as you all strike me as such a fun and dedicated group in a wonderful workplace and work culture. Okay, I'm jealous.01/12/2016 #6 David B. GrinbergAs someone who has worked in the communications field for over 20 years, I want to congratulate the beBee comms team for all of your exemplary work. I just wish I was there with you in Madrid, as you all strike me as such a fun and dedicated group in a wonderful workplace and work culture. As a former journalist, I do have have a few questions, however:
1) @Teresa Gezze and @Tifany Rodio: how to do you look so amazingly beautiful despite all the food you claim to eat?
2) How can a food lover refrain from gaining weight? Any tips?
3) And, for your male colleagues: how can your guys concentrate while working so closely with co-workers who look like super models? Are your wives, girlfriends, or "significant others" ever a little jealous?
Don't get me wrong, you guys look good too. But I'm a plain looking American male with a receding hairline and a face "only a mother could love." Thus, I'm a bit envious of all these good looking Spanish men, including @Javier 🐝 beBee and @Juan Imaz. I sure you guys can understand.
Again, thanks for ALL YOU DO!
- Producer18/10/2016Interview with Javier Cámara, founder of the social network beBeeOriginal article published on ynicio.com on October 12th 2016.beBee provides a new way of making connections based on the behaviour of bees, one of the most productive and efficient animals on EarthThis affinity-based social network connects users...
Comments18/10/2016 #13 Vincent Andrew#9 "there is great need for personal and meaningful interactions, space for which is not really provided on other social media platforms that are either too profession-focused, casual-connect focused, status-update focused, redirect focused or I-talk-you-listen focused". Well said Praveen!18/10/2016 #9 Praveen Raj GullepalliAnother quality resource on the origins and purpose of beBee! It is well and truly a Society-Media platform (as opposed to generic social-media), really making a difference to how people connect, engage and benefit personally and professionally! And this is where it becomes appealing to all age groups and communities globally, as there is great need for personal and meaningful interactions, space for which is not really provided on other social media platforms that are either too profession-focused, casual-connect focused, status-update focused, redirect focused or I-talk-you-listen focused, dear @Javier 🐝 beBee
Thanks for the share!18/10/2016 #2 debasish majumderGreat post! motivating for entrepreneurs. wish beeBee may flourish beyond expectation. lot of excellent faculties are congenially working, pretty hard and above all under the apt tutelage of Javier beBee the affinity network is gaining huge momentum. wish in south East nations along with India it may emerge as a popular networking site too. enjoyed read. thanks for sharing such nicely elucidated post.
- Producer17/10/2016Meet our beBee Ambassadors!In July 2016 beBee launched its Ambassadors Program and we already have 140 top-notch bees on our list that are spreading the buzz all around the world!Let’s meet all the beBee ambassadors! And remember, you could be our next ambassador. Check out...
Comments25/03/2017 #51 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador#33 @Javier 🐝 beBee you start to know me and my love of applied mathematics...so may i take the basis number for 200 in all my equations related to modelling ? I need to know if it would more or less stay that basis. Otherwise calculations aren't stable..lol... I am jsut asking! And congratulations to all the BA's community, work hard, play hard, have fun...and respect all your peers. For those who wants to join the 30 brand ambassadors science project : please sign-up inthis HIVE: https://www.bebee.com/group/bebee-e-ambassy-project Every good willing soul is welcome, from every country & culture. In the Hive We are ONE !22/03/2017 #37 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI love to see the flags associated with each ambassador! The global perspective is the true value of beBee over every other site. The Earth really is just one simple hive and we on beBee are leading the change in perspective to one of cooperation, collaboration, and community.22/03/2017 #32 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#29 140 Ambassadors, this means we have reached the Twitter Threshold, you know the one that requires 140 GREAT characters !
In terms of what @Lada 🏡 Prkic asked - I have watched the movie 300 that champions the strength of the human spirit - actually take that back because they all die in that particular movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-6M5FukAoE but you get the point, a small force overcoming great odds. Should there be an upper limit, spiritually speaking it would be nice - something like 333 Ambassadors because of all its hidden Christian meaning - without making that explicit :-)
- Producer13/10/2016Interview with Matt Sweetwood, beBee USA President and CEOToday we launch the ‘Bee-hind the Scenes’ section with a very special interview with Matt Sweetwood, beBee’s US CEO and President. Get to know him a little bit better and find out why he believes that his relationship with beBee was meant to be.1....
Comments13/10/2016 #12 Jennifer 🐝 SchultzSo happy to hear the story behind the scenes, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood and surprised to read it and learn that you were surprised to be offered the job. You told me recently that you wanted to be very approachable - and that's so important to building a company like beBee! Great Buzz @Teresa Gezze13/10/2016 #9 Deb 🐝 HelfrichMy favorite bit....that you were surprised when you got the nod. This is a business being built on the exact same principle as it was founded - get to know a person, find out if you get along, and then it becomes easy to see if you can work together profitably.
Oh, so different than the current recruiting experience of putting resumes into an ATS, spending hours talking to people who don't even work for the company and ultimately being judged on what you've done in the past, rather than what you are capable of doing next.
I expect there will soon be a hive dedicated to all the business partnerships that ignited by meeting someone on beBee!13/10/2016 #8 David B. GrinbergWow, what an informative and inspiring interview, @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood. You, @John White, MBA, @Virag Gulyas and the rest of your team deserve many accolades for all of your outstanding work. beBee has come so far in such a short period of time. The future is so bright that I need to wear my Ray-Bans!
You know that famous saying about NYC: if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere! With that in mind, beBee is very fortunate to have someone with your credentials and social media savvy in such a critically important position.
Lastly, per the interview above, I happen to be a communications person with an affinity for politics -- and BMWs (FYI). Buzz on, Matt!
cc: @Javier 🐝 beBee @Teresa Gezze