- Producer19/11/2017Another working proof of the 'Code of Success & Fulfillment...' @work 'The Power of NothingGillian Zoë Segal, author, adventurer, foodie ... Author of the book 'Getting There,,,' where she summed up what made the most powerful, successful and richest people so Powerful, Successful and Rich. As we bring to you the 'Code of Success &...
- Producer18/11/2017Using the Success, Fulfillment Code .... by Heart... 'The Power of Nothing...'Do you know you are using the 'Code for Success & Fulfillment' every day, by Heart, without realizing it? Well, let's reveal you a secret, a real secret, you do! Thing is, nobody ever told you. But once you understand how the 'Code' plays a...
- Producer17/11/2017The danger and costs of Distraction and Noise.... 'The Power of Nothing...'Success, Happiness, Fulfillment, AchievementAll elements where all people, one way or another, are striving for. All these are totally reliant on one beginning universal common denominator. You KNOWING You...To achieve and reach any thing, one needs...
- Producer17/11/2017Not again!Some actions do piss us off. How it happens that there are things that we like and those that we hate? Besides, different people like different activities. And that is a great issue preventing most of the people from finding their true purpose. If...
Comments18/11/2017 #7 Geoff Hudson-SearleInteresting read @Andrew 🐝 Goldman I guess its true to say at different times of our lives we will need and want different types of relationships. Neither is better or worse than the other, it is all a personal decision and one that you will feel guided to as long as you are following your heart. our childhoods taught us to value love; but our institutions, cities, and technology have taught us to fear commitment and put choice first. We are trapped in a self-perpetuating cycle of emotional distance with each other. Most of us really want love at some point, but our actions are at war with this desire. We maintain emotional distance because we fear commitment and rejection, not because that is our true self. We replace the feeling of true intimacy with short term flings, long term noncommittal hook-ups, and sex. We comfort ourselves knowing at least we’re not feeling the stinging pain of a broken heart, at least we don’t have to deal with real emotions. My belief is that we have trapped ourselves in a cycle that we are all complicit within.18/11/2017 #6 Renée 🐝 CormierI always say the most important relationship you have is the one you have with yourself. Happiness is a choice to allow yourself to feel good, no matter where you are. It does not reside in any other place. People think that if they could do or have certain things, then they would be happy, but it doesn't work that way at all. What is happening around you is a direct reflection of your dominant emotion. Think about it. Miserable people are continually bombarded by miserable circumstances. They aren't unlucky. They are unwittingly creating their reality. Likewise, people with positive things happening in their lives are receiving those things because their general mood is positive. Guard your happiness. Eliminate negative talk and negative people from your life, choose better feeling thoughts and be conscious of your mood and emotions in every moment. I challenge those who read this to practice this for 30 days and see what changes happen around you. Check out Abraham Hicks videos: https://youtu.be/4Wv8W1HEKmA
- Producer16/11/2017Creating, Success, cost you Nothing! 'The Power of Nothing...'Some where, some moment, some one received an idea. Many leave such brainwave, insight, idea, opportunity, for what is and simply move on. Some how ever, stop, picks it up and start to walk with it. Regardless. What we pass on, in every message,...
- Producer14/11/2017YOU ARE CREATOR ... Create... 'The Power of Nothing...'(Wo)Man is CreatorWithout you perhaps realizing it, by nature, (wo)man is a Creator. It is in your natural DNA. It is the way of understanding how 'IT' works. There is a very simple universal principle working that is older than this world itself....
Comments16/11/2017 #6 Numo QuestIndeed Preston, thank you greatly for your sharing. There is no limit or moment predictable where that 'SPARK' or insight or idea come from. (wo)man has many yet 95% of the people simply ignore them, forget them or arn't up to ACT upon them so some one else will experience the same perhaps ACT upon that. It is exactly as the Universal Principles are working, regardless the scenario, vocabulary used. It all comes down to 33 ancient yet most simple Universal Principles. Again, great thanks for sharing. Please pas our publication to other groups. It's worth for others. :O)15/11/2017 #4 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGreat Buzz. Imagination is what I feel is one of the greatest talents humans were given. Each item in the world we use today did not exist until it began with a thought in so ones head. Just as you said, even as a joke.
One of my favorites stories is not of a invention that change the world, yet of a restaurant that put a new item on their meal. This is a story I saw on the show "Exotic Foods". This restaurant is up in Chicago. A number of years ago, on a Tuesday night, four men walked into a pizza restaurant. These men were acting harmless, yet the owner could tell they were both drunk and high on drugs. He was about to ask them to leave, then one of them ask him for TACOS.
The owner replied, "I sorry, this is a Pizza restaurant." One of the men took out over $600 in cash and gave it to the owner and said, "I want tacos."
The owner said, "Coming right up." The man then gave the money to one of the employees to buy all the ingredients needed to make Tacos.
He didn't just want to make tacos but, he had an idea because it was a pizza restaurant. He created a pizza with Tacos circling the outer side of the pizza and other ingredients on the inside. The four men who ordered it love it and left happy.
While these men were enjoying this meal, other customers were wondering what this new pizza was and also ordered it. He sold three pizzas using all the ingredients they bought that night. The next night, the restaurant was packed with customers wanting to try with new pizza. Since, he did not expect to ever make it again, he decided to add it to his Menu, as his TACO TUESDAY PIZZA, served one a week.
He ended the TV show saying that he never saw those four drunk men again, yet wanted to thank them, because that spark of an idea saved his restaurant.14/11/2017 #2 Numo Quest#1 Goodday dear Ali, this is the ancient way that always have worked debunked for all. No exclusivity to any religion, government, 'elite society', government, 'special person'. The Universal Principles roams free even before existence of this world. Any person has endless and free access to them. Only one thing, just embrace it's powerful ways and opportunities. No sacrifice required.... ;O)14/11/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeWonderment and imagination are your seeds to make small ideas big and profitable. This is a superb buzz to show you the way to do it. No lack of resources will stop you from doing it. Luck will also eventually strike your door.
Thank you @Numo Quest View moreWonderment and imagination are your seeds to make small ideas big and profitable. This is a superb buzz to show you the way to do it. No lack of resources will stop you from doing it. Luck will also eventually strike your door.
Thank you @Numo Quest for contributing such a lovely buzz. Close
- Producer13/11/2017WOULD YOU FORGIVE ME?Story by Victoria Toumit & Pictures and Graphics by Dario Ramerini “My dear friend Dario Ramerini sent me these pictures of beautiful chocolate shoes and a chocolate hammer. I created the story from these pictures and after reading my...
- Producer12/11/2017Become Better ... Through Repetition ... 'The Powers of Nothing...'Gǎi Shàn The older Chinese Universal Principle of Kai Zen, translates, as one can see, similar in both language characters. From where we stand, in bringing you the free Universal Principles ideally, free as they are themselves, we like to debunk...
- Producer12/11/2017Success has a Code... V The Achieving, Manifesting .... 'The Power of Nothing...'So You Want 'IT'....There are many ways to 'Get IT', to 'Make IT', to 'Achieve IT'... 'IT' stands for anything you want it to be. IT may resemble a holiday, that car that you have seen, to be,come anything you ever wanted to be, to visit that...
- Producer10/11/2017Success has a Code... IV Seize Opportunity 'The Power of Nothing...'In the success code, there is a step, not always easily understand by everyone. Seizing opportunity, open doors, is all about changing the way you look if you begin to Focus. Not everyone is gifted with perseverance, concentration and easily lose...
- Producer09/11/2017Success has a Code... III ACT 'The Power of Nothing...'So you did... So you have visited those coaches, motivation speakers, bought books, read all about the law of attraction, seen all there is to see about the secret and yet .... you have the feeling, or experience, it isn't working, it isn't adding...
- Producer07/11/2017A Stand Alone CommentI am sure you can relate to my experiences of being drawn into dynamic posts and discussions. It is great to be able to share these posts but often just "liking" a comment doesn't feel enough. A few times in the past I shared comments off the...
Comments07/11/2017 #5 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#3 Dear @Sara Jacobovici Your stand-alone comment series makes me as commentator look at the words written as a reader. Because when we write a comment we look at it as a contributor but when we read a comment in a stand-alone buzz it throws alot of light on the what the writer was trying to say. Thank you for taking the time to do this for us all. Thank you, @Lisa Vanderburg Nothing shall not stop our river from flowing and flourishing :)
Sara , please if you can edit the last part to "take with us that which we can treasure for life" I spelt with as will :) Thank you once again.07/11/2017 #4 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#3 This buzz and the comment of @🐝 Fatima G. Williams and the message this morning from @Sara Jacobovici all provoked me a well to respond in a buzz. Such great feeling to write in this spirit dear @Lisa Vanderburg. I experienced it while writing my buzz today. I am sure you lived this experience.07/11/2017 #3 Lisa VanderburgLord above, I hear the cry of @🐝 Fatima G. Williams and I realize us all flowing beside her. Maybe we are an entirely different tributary or separated by tall grasses. some of us are caught up in debris or vortex' or rapids, and some of us are nearing the falls. We feel alone because we are alone, but that is the way of it.
Such beautiful words Fatima. That you for sharing this @Sara Jacobovici, and thanks for invoking it @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee!07/11/2017 #2 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeePursuant to my previous comment the inspiration of both ladies @Sara Jacobovici and @🐝 Fatima G. Williams is documented in my buzz of today
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ali-anani/the-spontaneous-writer#c207/11/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeIt is an amazing synchronicity dear @Sara Jacobovici. In few minutes I shall be uploading a buzz On SPontaneous Writer. You shall find the synchronicity soon.
Dear@🐝 Fatima G. Williams- your comment deserves this great highlighting. It has all the ingredients that prompts a reader to react to it.
Thank you Sara for sharing this lovely buzz.
- Producer08/11/2017Savings for retirement--how much is enough?The new year fast approaches, and many of you are one step closer to retirement. Many of you are now starting to think about retirement. If you are like me, I really did not think about retirement until about 10 years before I retired. My first...
- Producer08/11/2017Success has a Code... II. FOCUS 'The Power of Nothing...'Where the Universal Principles are working, limitless, 24/24 7/7 365/365, there wasn't written anything anywhere about ...- Be member of an elite- For man only- It will cost you a fortune to...- For world leaders onlyUniversal Principles are the...
- Producer05/11/2017Two Years in One.It seems that the end of the year is around the corner. Time to finish some projects and make so many plans for the next year. But... wait a second... what year? My own year or the calendar year? Of course mine! This month is my birthday, and it’s...
Comments08/11/2017 #21 Savvy RajA beautiful share from the heart of a beautiful person. I loved your post and picture and enjoyed reading so many of your lines here ... 'to be genuinely interested'is certainly a wonderful way of being.
Although belated here's wishing you a very happy birthday dear. Bless you Lupita always and forever!06/11/2017 #15 Lupita 🐝 ReyesThabk you so much @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.!!! Your words touched my heart :)06/11/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.what a pure bee @Lupita 🐝 Reyes06/11/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.awe love your post @Lupita 🐝 Reyes you come across as warm and genuine! Thank you for YOU!
- Producer04/11/2017beBee Dairies! beBee meet up with the lovely Savvy Raj!Pure bliss I know not why,There was no reason to shy,I heard a voice on the phone,A nostalgic feeling of talking to a best friend after years!She sounds like music,Talks like a teacher,Dances like a peacock,Cares like a mother.I've heard a saying...
Comments06/11/2017 #16 Tausif MundrawalaIt would be a wonderful experience meeting our fellow bees in person. How lucky your'll both are that your'll got to know each other well. I wish both of you luck in your future endeavors, my friends @🐝 Fatima G. Williams View moreIt would be a wonderful experience meeting our fellow bees in person. How lucky your'll both are that your'll got to know each other well. I wish both of you luck in your future endeavors, my friends @🐝 Fatima G. Williams and @Savvy Raj Close05/11/2017 #11 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#10 Thank you, @David B. Grinberg, You are a great motivator and a living symbol of I believe in the power of I can. I'm proud to learn from you and will be super excited to meet you :) I've learnt alot about SMM from especially you and many other bees. Plan you Dubai Dairies soon. Perhaps you may come as an advisor for Strategic Communications and as a Social Media Strategist. Thank you for having our back on behalf of all the women on beBee :)05/11/2017 #10 David B. GrinbergWow, what a beautifully moving piece of poetry, Fatima. That's great that you and @Savvy Raj had a chance to meet up in person. You are both amazing women for whom I have the utmost respect and admiration (for too many reasons to list here).
If only today's technology could create futuristic teleportation (like in Star Trek), I would beam myself up/down to meet all the wonderful bees worldwide. You and Savvy would BEE buzzing on the top of my list, of course!05/11/2017 #6 Savvy RajIn the little time we shared, the heartconnects that move beyond words were established that day
Sensing the connects that only a listening ear and a loving heart can lend..
And the feeling is totally likewise ... my dear friend... I am pretty sure you already know that!
Thank you dear @🐝 Fatima G. Williams for this heartwarming dedication to me in verses that you shared here on Bebee.
Thank you @Javier 🐝 beBee for sharing this across as these meet and greets are wha Bebee truly stands for, to all those who take time to share and care here... a direct connect between people to share their passions amidst the purpose .
- Producer07/11/2017Success has a Code.... The Beginning ... 'The Power of Nothing...'(Wo)Man is CreatorThere is nothing new in the world we live in. Many are seeking commercially to new things, often not even being aware that 'the new' is nothing new at all. Thus one is to use schemes to sale the new to an audience. And even that...
Comments07/11/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeA thought-provoking buzz by @Numo Quest. He writes "today young think, they have the internet, hence they have the knowledge too, have no idea that forgetting the ancient ways, is diminishing true dept of knowledge and experience hence, become shallow".
- Producer27/10/2017THOUGHT- A MYSTIC KNOT!Do you know who I am? I am a dot In this vast universe Still I am capable to retain my plot I don’t allow myself to rot Neither have I allowed myself to maim I struggle to exist No longer in a mindset for silent exit...
Comments01/11/2017 #12 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.beauty in words01/11/2017 #11 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.super beautiful, as every of your poems is, thank you @Debasish Majumder27/10/2017 #3 Mohammed A. JawadAh, so swiftly speeding thoughts takes us to diverse destinations at every flip of second, and sometimes thoughts color our faces with expressions and alter our attitudes.
Thanks @Debasish Majumder View moreAh, so swiftly speeding thoughts takes us to diverse destinations at every flip of second, and sometimes thoughts color our faces with expressions and alter our attitudes.
Thanks @Debasish Majumder for this inspiring poem. Close27/10/2017 #2 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"I am a product of continuous change
I am immune to accommodate with upheaval and lopsided terrain".
This is a superb poem dear @Debasish Majumder. We are produt of change. I am still thinking of this line. If we are produt then our exitence is dependent on change. Or, we may reform into a nee self. Still it is the effect of change
- Producer06/11/2017Beginner's Mind Thoughts on Mindfulness vs MeditationMindfulness and Meditation have Subtle and Nuanced Differences Strictly from my own personal perspective, I'd like to talk through how I experience the similarities, overlaps, and distinctions of Mindfulness versus Meditation. Right up...
Comments10/11/2017 #20 Randall BurnsGreat article @Deb 🐝 Helfrich informative and helpful. if I may offer a perspective in that "Mindfulness" is the discipline of focusing one's attention while "Meditation" is the pursuit of "No-mind", (inner silence, no internal dialogue).
Both are important aspects for a fulfilling life.07/11/2017 #19 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#17 You know, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher, we tend to think of sound as only entertainment, but there is a lot of research on just how healing it is. I would definitely think of what you found as medicine for Preston and would suggest you check out a variety of approaches on yourself. I did a buzz on Sound Healing back in July that you can start with. But, like any medicine, it is based on the individual, and their unique condition. With just a little research, you will be able to find music and/or meditations that can really help you manage your state.
Do take a listen to what Shawn has produced on our sampler page and let me know if you want to try out the entire series, it can easily be arranged.07/11/2017 #17 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI have to hand it to you @Deb 🐝 Helfrich, you have continued on a path of finding yourself and focusing on your attributes. I think mindfulness is a great tool to offer Organizations and/or Companies to enhance the employee experience as well. My therapist uses Meditation at the end of our sessions to bring me back to a state of homeostasis and it helps because some of our sessions can be quite intense. You wrote, "But feelings not felt, lodge in our subconscious and in our bodies and they've run my life for decades." I never knew this to be true about myself personally, until I began therapy. I wonder how many others have feelings or experiences lodged deep within their subconscious they aren't aware of? I'm sure there are multitudes of people.
As a side note: I found an article today about sound waves and differing tones that help to calm dogs. So I pulled up a video on youtube, turned it on in my den... my dog jumped next to me and began to relax. I left my PC in the den and walked back in 5 minutes later to find him sound asleep in his dog bed. I then found a video for myself with music and the sounds of nature in the background, I must say- I felt a lot of stress leave me at the moment.07/11/2017 #16 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#12 Why thank you so much, @Lisa Vanderburg. I hope you are settling in and perhaps in a place to put on some headphones and try out a few. In your case, definitely try out the 3 minute videos at the bottom to get a taste and we when we have a chance to talk,we can get you acclimated to a way to gain just 15 minutes of tranquility to recharge you for your day.07/11/2017 #15 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#11 I wholeheartedly agree, @Zacharias 🐝 Voulgaris. In many ways, gaining control of our own mind is a catch-22 situation. Those that can do, and those that can't wonder what they are doing wrong and therefore cannot control their mind.
I hope to share a way I found that truly helped me when my own mind was full of overwhelm and the practices that had seemed natural to me, become unreachable ideals. From this experience, I really see a place to teach beginners via a series of videos that entrain their subconscious in ways that make self-control a much more natural state.07/11/2017 #14 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#10 I so appreciate your supportive comment, @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador. And such a good point. Layoffs are exceedingly difficult transitions, all around, and that would be a good place for us to focus some of our outreach efforts. Thanks for a great suggestion.07/11/2017 #13 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#9 I think that growing new humans, full of the right knowledge is paramount, @Cyndi wilkins. And a lot of the reason we don't grow great kids is that the parents are downtrodden at work, and their kids suffer in all sorts of ways. The mindfulness intervention needs to come at this from a number of angles, but given my years as a software consultant, making the world of work more present is a good place to focus my energy.07/11/2017 #12 Lisa VanderburgWAY TO GO, my dear @Deb 🐝 Helfrich - I suspect you have found the perfect place to lay down stakes and help us ALL out! When I grow up, I want to learn about mindfulness and meditation, as I'm pants at both! Your explanation will be my go-to.
Both @Cyndi wilkins and @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador rightly want to see this as part of school curriculum, and I agree wholeheartedly. It's never too early to learn self-respect and coping mechanisms that parenting alone doesn't guarantee. I'd kill for a bit of peace and quiet and control there-of in my life :)07/11/2017 #11 Zacharias 🐝 VoulgarisFor me both of these practices are two sides of the same coin. Mindfulness is all about meditation, while doing other stuff. Meditation is all about being mindful of thoughts and other mental processes, while doing nothing else. It's hard to do either one of them right, if you don't do the other one too, to some extent.07/11/2017 #10 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorIt was a pleasure reading your post on this area @Deb 🐝 Helfrich. I feel mindfulness and meditation should be taught in schools because young minds are absorbent and this would teach them the benefits of a healthy life.
Also, the workforce should definitely find learning about mindfulness to be beneficial. I wish programs were available in this area during my employment, especially when my organization was conducting layoffs.06/11/2017 #9 Cyndi wilkins#2 #4 This is an area ripe for innovation in the world of 'self-care.' I see this emerging in our schools with more urgency as the incidence of childhood obesity and diabetes is skyrocketing in this country along with the soaring cost of healthcare to treat the inevitable dis-ease that results.
Teaching people early on to manage their own health is an investment into the future for transforming the healthcare models that have been solely focused on treating illness rather than preventing disease...and companies with that focused intent by providing incentive programs to employees for implementing healthier lifestyle practices will thrive as employees will be happier, healthier and more productive...driving down the high cost of healthcare and missed work days and increasing profitability for everyone. Win win;-)06/11/2017 #7 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#5 Thank you very much, @Ian Weinberg, it means a great deal coming from someone who leads his own meditation retreats.
I hope to help people, who cannot manage the time or inclination to do the deep work, to have a way to learn in small chunks what the practice of meditation can add to their ability to be resilient in the face of everyday work challenges.06/11/2017 #4 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#2 Absolutely, @Claire L Cardwell. A little bit of teaching - that can be applied as a practice - is definitely needed throughout our contemporary institutions. These structures are supposed to be to benefit people, peopled by humans, but somewhere along the industrial revolution, most of our organizations became inhumane to some extent.
Having been the beneficiary of these particular videos, I can say that the simple act of listening and considering doing so part of a repetitive practice can have subtle and yet immense benefits.06/11/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#1 @Pascal Derrien - there is nothing like movement, especially at the distances you cover, to really learn to practice mindfulness. I am sure sometimes you are actively engaged in conscious processing, but there are certain to be other times when you are just being & moving without thoughts intruding on the bliss of simply being.06/11/2017 #2 Claire L CardwellWow @Deb 🐝 Helfrich - this looks awesome - I am just busy checking out your website. I've been saying for quite a while now that meditation and mindfulness should be taught in schools and hospitals to both patients and staff. I didn't really consider how the corporate world would benefit greatly...
- Producer06/11/2017Success has a Code... 'The Power of Nothing...'Schemes, Presentation, Bibles, Law of attraction, the secret ..... Success ....What they have in common? 95% of all people are striving what 5% have. And the thing here is that some present to you like they 'have' the secret to success, while the...
- Producer06/11/2017The computer HR/Recruiter, 100% failing... 'The Power of Nothing....'Being an IT Crisis and Chain Consultant and owner of NumoQuest©, I have two feet in both worlds. IT and Non IT. I have everything to do with Natural Born Talent and soft skills on daily basis for the High end executive coaches.This morning, reading...
- Producer05/11/2017Glowing Hopes My phone rang. An old friend of mine was crying and requesting me to meet with him urgently. We met and found that he was living totally in darkness. His wife and kids deserted him. He lost his job. His father passed away in a tragic car...
Comments07/11/2017 #43 Lisa Vanderburg#41 Absolutely @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. This is a tool of immense power for both good and evil; great caution should always stay in our conscious mind during our use of this two-faced beast. The www should come with a warning: DANGER: harm and corruption may ensue while using this device!07/11/2017 #42 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWhat a great message @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. Let us be the light that shines on others instead of the light that burns others. There will always be some who would rather take from someone and make them miserable but in the end, I think karma surely catches up. I never wish anything bad for anyone but sometimes lessons aren't learned until a person experiences their own darkness. It's with hope that those who have caused pain to others or take from others gain empathy if they find themselves in a similar situation. If everyone could just remember we are all human and every human has their flaws, maybe, just maybe the world would be a much better place.07/11/2017 #41 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#37 this comment of yours dear @Lisa Vanderburg is what I call Comment Concentrate. You summed up highly-relevant thoughts in your comment. Bravo
People who put lights on their social media face to deceive others are among the most wicked people. Even they managed to make ill-use of light and turn it to darkness for others.07/11/2017 #37 Lisa VanderburgYou draw the most enthralling comments, dear @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee, and @Edward Lewellen's question, @Sara Jacobovici's musing brings up very important issues; have some become so adept at deception, do they even know they are deceiving anymore? Edward also said the book he's reading 'details how people assume personas over the Internet they would not in person'. I'm deliberately surmising we all do that; we are not the person we appear to be, but in a way, we are better?
I react. Someone unknowingly walks in front of a car; I stop them. Someone screams for help; I go and help. All of us here would do the same I think. These random acts are really devoid of thought; mere instinct. But am I that same person on a keyboard? Dunno....great thoughts you raise!06/11/2017 #36 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#31 dear @Sara Jacobovici just reading this from your comment shows your depth of understanding "So, it is not really surprising that we can be deceived by the light we see emanating from a person".
You give great explanation that not all lights are "safe". This is what we experience with deceptive people who give light of hope to others only to cheat them. The scientific reasoning is sound. I consider your comment as an integral part of this buzz. Thank you06/11/2017 #35 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#31 dear @Sara Jacobovici- just reading this from your commentvshoes your depth of understanding "So, it is not really surprising that we can be deceived by the light we see emanating from a person".
You vive great explanation that not all lights are "safe". This is what we experience with deceptive people eho give light of hope to others only to cheat them. The scientific reasoning is sound. I consider your comment as an integral part of this buzz. Thank you06/11/2017 #33 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee#29 dear friend @Edward Lewellen I felt nostalgic while reading your comment. I remembered our experiences. Itvhad been a nourney in ehich ee both experiencef The Cyber Effect.
Yes, relations take time to build and develop common understanding. Ours has been fruitful and filled with the light of attention and caring for each other. Light is right in our formidable friendship.
- Producer05/11/2017The essence of living in the Now!#SundayEveningThoughts If we let little things around us, Slip past in vain. There'll be a never ending pain There's nothing to gain. Make use of that opportunity Hold on to the thought For the joy from its outcome Has no measure no...
Comments11/11/2017 #14 Yogesh SukalQuite wise and inspiring post @🐝 Fatima G. Williams
" In receiving we learn,
In learning we grow."
in a autocatalytic way...
I call it positive autocatalism :)
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@yogesh-sukal/positive-autocatalism06/11/2017 #11 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#10 Wow how wonderful to hear that. Bless you :) The feeling you get after raising the money for a cause close to your heart is something that we can't buy with all the success and money we earn.
I once went on a road trip by car to raise school fees for an orphanage, every mile we asked someone to buy a ticket.That was the best trip and best feeling ever. Haven't done anything like that in almost 5 years!
- Producer05/11/2017a Coach is a Coach .... Just a thought.... 'The Power of Nothing...'She had potential. She was gifted. Her father saw that very early that she had 'IT' what he lacked when he was young. He tried but due to lack of chance, circumstance, the way of life, couldn't succeed. The dream always stayed part, and when his...
- Producer05/11/2017Never Be Afraid To Be Your Authentic SelfSo much is written about being your Authentic Self and I've always wondered just how many people are able to do this? Is it hard to write and be authentic at the same time? I feel being authentic means delving into a deeper side of yourself and...
Comments06/11/2017 #46 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#42 Thanks so much @🐝 Fatima G. Williams! I meant to mention to @Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar Goddess that we both read the same article about being Authentic today and I had to laugh. I have never used this term before and it's been used a lot. The author made some great points because it is over-used. I laughed to myself because of the timing of his article vs. mine and the title I gave my article. I believe @Dave Worthen wrote about it yesterday or today and made some great points. For me, using the term authentic was blatant. I am who I am, and I can't hide it. As you saw after reading this, being true to who I am (authentic) has helped me in ways I could not predict.06/11/2017 #45 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#41 @Harvey Lloyd, you touched on great points. By writing about something so personal we do take a chance and it could ruin our brand. I finally came to the conclusion that I don't want to be associated with people who are unable to understand illnesses like Anxiety and Panic disorder... add depression to that equation. I guess we do have to be choosy when it comes to not only who we associate ourselves within the work environment but also friends and family as well. Just reading the words mental illness for some still have them concluding the person is either attention seeking, lazy, weak, or other. I'm happy there are many who have moved past those labels and understand the brain can become ill just like any organ in our body. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I really appreciate it!06/11/2017 #44 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#39 I wish there was a love button for your comment @Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar Goddess! I didn't see the full impact of my statement about the brain until you quoted it, wow- I must admit, I had a few tears... but they were cleansing tears! I'm glad I'm not the only person who can't read their own writing the older I become ;-) I will have to read Jim's buzz too. We all have differing experiences in life and it's great to share. As I wrote Lada below, variety is (paraphrasing) is definitely the spice of life. We all learn or come to understand life more though a variety of topics. Thanks so much Susan!06/11/2017 #43 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#37 Hi @Lada 🏡 Prkic, many people are not comfortable with sharing their personal stories and that's okay! We all differ and if we were the same, how boring would that be? Everyone has something to offer whether it's personal, educational, business related or other. That is what makes reading more interesting, variety. Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate them!06/11/2017 #41 Harvey LloydSome great thoughts @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher. I think you may have stumbled into the paradox of authenticity.
In order to be authentic humility is required. But this humility may in some cases go against our brand.
Humbling ones self in public may carry over to thoughts of professional deficiencies. From a customer perspective.
This one of the personal challenges within branding. Our brand promotes our strengths but should be too authentic it may expose an area of weakness within the brand.
Interesting concept.06/11/2017 #39 Susan 🐝 Rooks, the Grammar GoddessFunny how some days I see posts written on much the same idea but from completely different perspectivdes, @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher! @Jim Murray wrote about being true to yourself; you're writing about being your authentic self.
But the different direction you each took make each post very much worth reading! I applaud you for showing us a world that so many of us have no direct experience of -- being seen as weak rather than ill. It's important that we recognize mental / emotional illness for what it is:
I'm excited to know that you were asked to be on that BOD, and that those who know you see your value! And, Lisa? By the way, I cannot read my own handwriting much any more either; as I age, it gets worse. :-)
And let me leave you with the sentence that will be with me for a long time: "Forget the idea that the brain is highest functioning organ in our bodies, yet when it becomes ill, people are labeled instead of being embraced."
(((Lisa)))06/11/2017 #37 Lada 🏡 PrkicI'm one of the people who are not willing to share their personal stories, but I admire those who decided to do it, like you dear Lisa, especially when the message your words convey is of such relevance. You're an example that good things happen to people who take a risk and continue to follow their path.
Moreover, it turned out that your articles in which you showed your experience and knowledge on the topic you wrote about, are one of the reasons you were offered a new job.
The Mental Health and Awareness Board of Directors are lucky to have a person like you on the Board. Congrats on your deserved appointment.06/11/2017 #36 Lada 🏡 PrkicI'm one of the people who are not willing to share their personal stories, but I admire those who decided to do it, like you dear Lisa, especially when the message your words convey is of such relevance. You're an example that good things happen to people who take a risk and continue to follow their path.
Moreover, it turned out that your articles in which you showed your experience and knowledge about the topic you wrote about, are one of the reasons you were offered a new job.
The Mental Health and Awareness Board of Directors are lucky to have a person like you on the Board. Congrats on your deserved appointment.
Bee Inspired!2K buzzes
This is the place to Bee Inspired and share your inspirational stories, quotes and blogs with others. Let's create a hive of encouragement, inspiration and light...together! All faiths, all creeds, all inspirational wisdom are welcome!