- 14/03/2017John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:
I know we have covered this before. Let us think about something for a moment. This sounds like a done deal Right? Look at John 1: 10-11. V 10: He was in the world and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. V 11: He came unto his own and his own received him not. The Old Testament in its entirety pointed to the coming of Christ. However, it is hard to believe in a creator when the world is falling apart. Or when people are killing each other each year by the hundreds: When governments are failing to work for the good the people and their countries: When the Churches teach what the people want hear, to make them feel good, instead of teaching what it says in the Bible. We need to know that Christ is for us and we are the ones that are against ourselves. For all who welcome Jesus Christ as Lord are spiritually born. This means we get a new life. However, we must grow with this new life. The best way to do that is to Study his word, The Bible, and to follow his word. To become Sons of God, means to change from the inside out. Our desires, our attitudes, or motives, and our thoughts all have to change.
- 09/02/2017Dear Lord, I hold up America and ask you to lead us in the right direction. We are divide as a people and need you loving hand. Teach us to pray for what is right, in love, in understanding. move us closer to you through your word. Thank you Lord for you love for us. Amen
Comments09/02/2017 #1 Robert BookerDear Lord, I hold up America and ask you to lead us in the right direction. We are divide as a people and need your loving hand. Teach us to pray for what is right, in love, in understanding. move us closer to you through your word. Thank you Lord for your love for us. Amen
- 07/02/2017In today's world of technology we can tell others about Christ and His promises with a few key strokes. Why are we silent then.
- 04/02/2017Many years ago I held my daughter in my arms. We did a little traveling together and had a great time. We were close. Later in life we are still close. My Son Patrick and my Daughter Sunny and I were together again.I miss my daughter, not being able to visit except on Facebook and phone calls. My Son Patrick has left this world, and I know the Lord is waiting for him. I want the world to know that I miss you both.
- 31/01/2017When you pray, do you ask God for what you need or what you want. Why not both. Asking god to help you grow is something you need and want. Asking him to make you stronger in today's world is also both. Let God know where you want to be and he will take you there. Be strong in Prayer.
- 12/01/2017Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Many say this is why they cannot let God into their life. They have done to much, hurt others or themselves too. God can help them, they are lost. This of course is not true. What did John 3:16 say.- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. It does not say anything about your past. The "whosoever" is what all should understand. This means, you, me, everyone.
- 13/12/2016In today's world it is easy to strip away your faith in God and let it all hang out. Telling others off, yelling at those who have done you wrong. Look around, there are many in prison who said they are sorry for what they have done. Many have died with hate in their hearts and on their minds. Instead of having Compassion, Kindness, Humility, and Patience for others the world grows more toward hate then Love, more bigotry then compassion and Kindness. Through prayer we learn to have patience with one another which brings compassion, kindness, and humility.
- 05/12/2016Last week I was going to write about the sermon at Trinity First. However, as Christians know old Satan is always trying to block our growth. Anyway, the Pastor spoke on the coming of Jesus. The believers know that he is coming. What we do not know is when. There are many passages on this. One you can find is Mark 13:32 “But about that day or hour, no one knows not even the Son”.
As we live out our daily lives, we might not even be thinking about when He will return. What would you do if today were His return? Would it not be better for us to be prepared? The sermon made me think about it. Am I ready for his return? I wake up and start my day, forget to pray. On my way to work, some driver cuts me off and I yell at them; telling them, I wish them to die or worse. I step out of the car at work and I notice some of the people being taken in “a twinkling of an eye.” However, I am still on earth. Jesus returned today, I was ready for some time in the future. I was still working on today.
The point of the sermon was to get us thinking about his coming, we should live as if His coming is TODAY. We should be ready at all times. Do we make mistakes? Sure we do, after all we are human. Prayer for forgiveness works wonders. Spend more time with Christ and you will be ready for that coming, and it will not matter the day or hour. WWW.trinity-first.org Take a look at the Webpage.
- Producer14/11/2016This Great Country of OursHas we go about our daily lives, we should be praying too. The thing that is on most people’s minds today is Trump. I am not going to argue about if he should have won or lost, and I will not argue about his plans. I do hear about the...
- Producer07/11/2016Abortion and meThe other day I was put down in my belief on abortion. Here is what happened. I was told a vote for Hillary is a vote for abortion. I said there is more to this election than just abortion. We have to look at the overall picture. Trump has...
- Producer07/11/2016Part 9 Bible FactsYou will have to go back and reread part 8 of my Bible Facts to catch up with today’s lesson. 8 I am sure by now, if you do not already know, the Bible is a divine Book. As I pointed out in part eight, Moses was inspired by God to write Genesis....
- Producer15/10/2016Who took the voice of then Church away?Christ should always be first in all that we do. As ministers of Gods word we have an obligation to uphold His Word with all we do. The churches have tied their own hands, and now the churches to follow think that is the rule. We must stand...
- 15/10/2016Trump is right about one thing: this world is going to hell because of it actions. This nation needs to get back to the basics, and this book is a great start. As a nation who have others following it, this book can get us back on the track to help others. Sure there are others that are following it, but my concern, and it should be yours too, we, America, is failing to follow God's word in it entirety. We have picked and chosen the parts that we want and discarded the other parts. When you stand for Judgement let's see how telling Christ I did not like that part.
- 29/09/2016My Christian blog is at www.pastorbobsvoice.com go take a look, leave a comment or two, tell others who might have an interest in this type of information or blogs. Thanks