- 13/02/2017Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
How many times have we as Christians been asked how they too can be saved? Is it as simple as this passage in Romans says it is? To find the answer to this age-old question we must go back to verse 8 in Romans 10. If you take the time to read and study the word, you will learn God tells us everything we need.
Verses 8, But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” That is the message concerning faith that we proclaim. V.9 If you declare with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. V10. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. V.11. As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.” V.12. for these is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him.
Therefore, verse 13 reinforces all of this. It says “For whosoever” and that means you, the world, and me. How do I know it means the world? Because in verse 12 it says Jew and Gentile and Gentile means all none Jewish people. So that means everyone, the statement is true. “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” There is no maybe about it: You shall be saved! Call on him today.
- 09/02/2017Dear Lord, I hold up America and ask you to lead us in the right direction. We are divide as a people and need you loving hand. Teach us to pray for what is right, in love, in understanding. move us closer to you through your word. Thank you Lord for you love for us. Amen
Comments09/02/2017 #1 Robert BookerDear Lord, I hold up America and ask you to lead us in the right direction. We are divide as a people and need your loving hand. Teach us to pray for what is right, in love, in understanding. move us closer to you through your word. Thank you Lord for your love for us. Amen
- 07/02/2017In today's world of technology we can tell others about Christ and His promises with a few key strokes. Why are we silent then.
- 04/02/2017Many years ago I held my daughter in my arms. We did a little traveling together and had a great time. We were close. Later in life we are still close. My Son Patrick and my Daughter Sunny and I were together again.I miss my daughter, not being able to visit except on Facebook and phone calls. My Son Patrick has left this world, and I know the Lord is waiting for him. I want the world to know that I miss you both.
- Producer02/02/2017Tribulation Yes, No, maybe?A couple of days ago I ask a question. Will the Christians have to go through the Tribulation or be taken in the Rapture first? Do we understand what the Tribulation is? The Tribulation is a seven-year period of time when God will finish His...
- 31/01/2017When you pray, do you ask God for what you need or what you want. Why not both. Asking god to help you grow is something you need and want. Asking him to make you stronger in today's world is also both. Let God know where you want to be and he will take you there. Be strong in Prayer.
- 18/01/20171 John 1:9 - If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. You have to read the complete chapter to see what He is saying to us. Don't worry about the foot notes, read the Bible. verse 8 in part says: if we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves. Verse 10: If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. Remember to study the Bible, don't just read it. The Bible it self will tell you all you need to know.
- 11/01/2017Revelation 3:20. Behold I stand at the door and knock: If any man (and woman) hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. My question is, what are you waiting for. The time is right, he is knocking. We all, at one time or another, had or have doubts. Give it to Him and in time the doubts will disappear from you.
- 29/09/2016My Christian blog is at www.pastorbobsvoice.com go take a look, leave a comment or two, tell others who might have an interest in this type of information or blogs. Thanks
- 12/12/2016Love one another is a commandment we should all listen to. In today's world, we are the ones who can bring around love of one another.
- Producer14/11/2016This great country of oursHas we go about our daily lives, we should be praying too. The thing that is on most people’s minds today is Trump. I am not going to argue about if he should have won or lost, and I will not argue about his plans. I do hear about the...
- Producer07/11/2016Abortion and meThe other day I was put down in my belief on abortion. Here is what happened. I was told a vote for Hillary is a vote for abortion. I said there is more to this election than just abortion. We have to look at the overall picture. Trump has...
- Producer07/11/2016Part 9 Bible FactsYou will have to go back and reread part 8 of my Bible Facts to catch up with today’s lesson. 8 I am sure by now, if you do not already know, the Bible is a divine Book. As I pointed out in part eight, Moses was inspired by God to write Genesis....
- 15/10/2016Trump is right about one thing: this world is going to hell because of it actions. This nation needs to get back to the basics, and this book is a great start. As a nation who have others following it, this book can get us back on the track to help others. Sure there are others that are following it, but my concern, and it should be yours too, we, America, is failing to follow God's word in it entirety. We have picked and chosen the parts that we want and discarded the other parts. When you stand for Judgement let's see how telling Christ I did not like that part.
- Producer27/09/2016HalloweenCan we talk?As a Christian I have always thought of Halloween as the day I would not celebrate. We know or should know that the word Halloween is derived from "All Hallows Eve." It took place the day before "All Saints Day." So is Halloween the same...
- Producer13/09/2016Bible Facts and StudyMy blog is bible facts and study with a little extra added. You can find me at www.pastorbobsvoice.com go and take a look, leave a comment or two, tell others about it. This is an example of what I do. This is the last posting. Yes I am new at this...