- Producer05/06/2017Dating Advice: Stop With the Bikini Shots, Guys (It Looks Pretty Weenie).“If I could, baby, I’d give you my world, how can I when you won’t take it from me?” Lindsey Buckingham, Fleetwood MacI’m not suggesting you’re a weenie for having a bikini picture. I’m saying you’re a weenie for posting it on a dating profile. Very...
Comments06/06/2017 #8 Renée 🐝 CormierLOL. I have to say, I think guys that post pics of themselves without a shirt on are absolutely barfy (even if they look hot). Another turn-off is men posing in front of their high end vehicles, yachts, etc. Nothing says insecure and shallow like wealth and body flaunting.05/06/2017 #2 Harvey LloydI am living vicariously through your dating exploits. Thank heavens i have a wonderful wife. But you sure do display the reality of what's out there and happening. Great post and insight to online dating. The thing is you know the guy in the picture saw himself in the mirror and he made an active decision, somehow, this is OK.
- 21/04/2017The return of my favorite trivia game: Bikini or Lingerie
My vote is lingerie.....but it is still difficult to be sure
- Producer03/03/2017Australia's Gold Coast Beaches UnveiledAs a Gold Coast girl, practically from birth, you’d think I’d be immune to its glitzy, coastal packaging. But, the truth is that I’m still overwhelmed by the sheer force of energy that radiates from the beaches, rainforests and trendy micro hubs...
Comments03/03/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergThanks for this buzzing read, Nicole. I echo Lance's sentiments. In fact, I'm packing my bags and sunscreen right now! I've heard and read that Australia has some of the most beautiful beaches worldwide -- not to mention having @Lance 🐝 Scoular View moreThanks for this buzzing read, Nicole. I echo Lance's sentiments. In fact, I'm packing my bags and sunscreen right now! I've heard and read that Australia has some of the most beautiful beaches worldwide -- not to mention having @Lance 🐝 Scoular in Sydney (now who could ask for anything more). I also love the photos, which remind me of Miami Beach (South Beach) here in the USA. Speaking of which, you should meet @Candice 🐝 Galek. She's the resident bikini geek of Miami Beach who is the founder and Millennial CEO of global brand Bikini Luxe https://www.bikiniluxe.com/ Also, I'm following you now and sharing this buzz in three hives. Welcome to beBee, we're pleased you are here! Close03/03/2017 #5 Lance 🐝 ScoularHi Ho Nicole
Welcome to beBee and good to have another Aussie here.
I am from down south, in the city with the coat hanger 🌉bridge and operatic ⛵sails.
Great piece, and to get you buzzing on Twitter I have pressed the magic button 🔴🐥🐝.
(check your Twitter Notifications)
The Savvy Navigator
☀🌐🐝🍯03/03/2017 #1 Paul Walters@Nicole Leigh West Yay! you made it onto beBEE . This site will be enhanced with your fabulous writing which as always entertains and keeps all enthralled . Nmsn is looking for a story on the Gold Coast right now so why not send this to them? @Javier 🐝 beBee Nicole is one of the better travel writers I have come across for a long time as some of her pieces on Huffington Post have been illuminating !!!
- 25/02/2017A nice custom ride - skinny tall meats at both ends, minimal chrome and a solo seat. Unique white exhaust - I have not seen another set up like that in cut, color or style.
- 04/12/2016Happy Festivus!
May all your Grievances be Aired
A Holiday where dignity is spared
Your pole be merry and light
While you escape toy store fights
And all your funds be found
Let the Seasons Blessings Abound
Born is a celebration for the rest of us
Let there be a joyous Festivus
Yes, I have been told I look like George Costanza ~ more than once. I have not been able to translate that into any royalties or largess ~ sadly.
But I will gladly accept any donations to the Human Fund bearing my name - please contact me for account transfer details ;)
- 13/11/2016Sunday Edition - Bikini or Lingerie
Elena brings a hard game in coral - it's a toss-up, I can't tell, and she is giving no secrets up.
- 08/11/2016Bikini Challenge: Election Edition
The out-door setting lends to believe bikini
The material construction leads to bra / panties (yes there was a matching thong - no - you don't get to see it)
How Inna from Kiev heads out for a BBQ - damn I miss summer.
- 01/11/2016Trivia Tuesday : Bikini or Lingerie
The flip flops make me think bikini - the cold temperature makes me think lingerie
Olya from Kiev in my favorite Orange color
- 21/10/2016Happy Bikini FridaySavy Fontana Feat. Cat Da Silva - Follow You (Deepjack Remix) - Video Edit FOLLOW US : Follow Savy Fontana https://soundcloud.com/savy-fontana https://www.facebook.com/savy.fontana/ Follow Cat Da Silva...
- 19/10/2016Pushin Dirt
Shuckin in the Harvest
Bringin home that Bacon
Buy this tractor ;)Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy Kenny Chesney's official music video for 'She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy'. Click to listen to Kenny Chesney on Spotify:...
- 07/10/2016Won Round 1 - This should be a monitized App.
Bikini or Lingerie ?
Leaning to Bikini......but that could be a patio balcony and not pool side
Nastya is playing Pro Level today
- 07/10/2016This is becoming my favorite game
Bikini or Lingerie ?
my vote is lingerie but only because she is not standing next to the pool or ocean
- 01/10/2016FRIDAY FLASHBACK: Well, I'm noticing a lot of bikini posts on beBee thus I'm asking this question again, albeit for bees to answer: What's offensive on beBee?LinkedIn Caught In Viral Fuss Over Bikini Luxewww.bebee.com Life’s a beach on social media for Candice Galek. She’s the 20-something Millennial CEO of Miami-based swimwear startup Bikini Luxe. Candice has...
Comments07/01/2017 #7 David B. GrinbergI'm sharing this buzz from June 2016 in which I wrote about and interviewed @Candice 🐝 Galek. She's already had a banner year being named a beBee Ambassador and BEEing selected for the coveted Forbes "30 under 30" entrepreneurs as a featured honoree for 2017. And we're only one week into the new year, As @Javier 🐝 beBee notes in a comment below, "RESPECTFUL DEBATE IS ALWAYS MANDATORY!" (bold added for emphasis). Thus -- warning -- any rude or uncivil comments will be deleted. This post was also published on Social Media Today and LinkedIn back then.01/10/2016 #2 Lisa 🐝 GallagherHi @David B. Grinberg, I wonder if it was A. The title- very catchy , considering B. Candice caused a controversy with many users on LI from day one. She's not viewed the same on beBee. She pulled some pretty strong PR stunts on LI. That's my view on the readership.
My other thought, how many people in the US are using beBee at this point? We are still in the toddler stages.. I was going to say infancy but not sure thats the proper term now?
Just my thoughts, doesn't mean I'm correct by any means. Thanks for sharing and asking.01/10/2016 #1 David B. GrinbergNote to self: This is one of the few blog posts of mine which received much higher readership on LI (30k+) compared to beBee (3K). Yes, 10x more reads (and without a Pulse feature no less)! Now that's what I call a social media anomaly. What say you bees?
cc: @Jim Murray @Phil Friedman @John White, MBA @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, Brand Ambassador @ beBee @Mamen 🐝 Delgado @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
- 23/09/2016Check out our latest additions!New Fashion and Designer Bikini Setswww.bikiniluxe.com New bikinis from the most popular luxury swimwear designers in the...
- Producer19/09/2016Women's Bikinis - Introducing Montce SwimwearMontce Swimwear Hot From Miami BeachTo start everything off on a good note at BikiniLuxe, there's the Braided Triangle Top in Olive, a great, tiny bikini top option that has all sorts of accents that you're looking for. The rich color is a unique...
Comments21/09/2016 #11 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, Brand Ambassador @ beBee#9 You're quite welcome, Candice. I would like to see more comments on your buzzes. I don't wear bikinis anymore but I appreciate beautiful designs and colors. I love clothes and find your posts in good taste and interesting. Wishing you much success.19/09/2016 #3 Candice 🐝 Galek#2 Is that from mobile @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín? nothing pops up from my desktop, I am using the latest version of Mozilla. Also any idea why the dash (-) is showing up as a bar (|) when being found by the search engines? Example here: https://bikiniluxe.tinytake.com/sf/OTgwODEwXzQwODMxODA. It says "Womens Bikini's | Introducing Montce Swimwear". Versus the title I put here "Women's Bikinis - Introducing Montce Swimwear". For SEO this makes a huge difference.