- Producer03/03/2017Australia's Gold Coast Beaches UnveiledAs a Gold Coast girl, practically from birth, you’d think I’d be immune to its glitzy, coastal packaging. But, the truth is that I’m still overwhelmed by the sheer force of energy that radiates from the beaches, rainforests and trendy micro hubs...
Comments03/03/2017 #8 David B. GrinbergThanks for this buzzing read, Nicole. I echo Lance's sentiments. In fact, I'm packing my bags and sunscreen right now! I've heard and read that Australia has some of the most beautiful beaches worldwide -- not to mention having @Lance 🐝 Scoular View moreThanks for this buzzing read, Nicole. I echo Lance's sentiments. In fact, I'm packing my bags and sunscreen right now! I've heard and read that Australia has some of the most beautiful beaches worldwide -- not to mention having @Lance 🐝 Scoular in Sydney (now who could ask for anything more). I also love the photos, which remind me of Miami Beach (South Beach) here in the USA. Speaking of which, you should meet @Candice 🐝 Galek. She's the resident bikini geek of Miami Beach who is the founder and Millennial CEO of global brand Bikini Luxe https://www.bikiniluxe.com/ Also, I'm following you now and sharing this buzz in three hives. Welcome to beBee, we're pleased you are here! Close03/03/2017 #5 Lance 🐝 ScoularHi Ho Nicole
Welcome to beBee and good to have another Aussie here.
I am from down south, in the city with the coat hanger 🌉bridge and operatic ⛵sails.
Great piece, and to get you buzzing on Twitter I have pressed the magic button 🔴🐥🐝.
(check your Twitter Notifications)
The Savvy Navigator
☀🌐🐝🍯03/03/2017 #1 Paul Walters@Nicole Leigh West Yay! you made it onto beBEE . This site will be enhanced with your fabulous writing which as always entertains and keeps all enthralled . Nmsn is looking for a story on the Gold Coast right now so why not send this to them? @Javier 🐝 beBee Nicole is one of the better travel writers I have come across for a long time as some of her pieces on Huffington Post have been illuminating !!!
- 25/02/2017A nice custom ride - skinny tall meats at both ends, minimal chrome and a solo seat. Unique white exhaust - I have not seen another set up like that in cut, color or style.
- 04/12/2016Happy Festivus!
May all your Grievances be Aired
A Holiday where dignity is spared
Your pole be merry and light
While you escape toy store fights
And all your funds be found
Let the Seasons Blessings Abound
Born is a celebration for the rest of us
Let there be a joyous Festivus
Yes, I have been told I look like George Costanza ~ more than once. I have not been able to translate that into any royalties or largess ~ sadly.
But I will gladly accept any donations to the Human Fund bearing my name - please contact me for account transfer details ;)
- 13/11/2016Sunday Edition - Bikini or Lingerie
Elena brings a hard game in coral - it's a toss-up, I can't tell, and she is giving no secrets up.
- 08/11/2016Bikini Challenge: Election Edition
The out-door setting lends to believe bikini
The material construction leads to bra / panties (yes there was a matching thong - no - you don't get to see it)
How Inna from Kiev heads out for a BBQ - damn I miss summer.
- 01/11/2016Trivia Tuesday : Bikini or Lingerie
The flip flops make me think bikini - the cold temperature makes me think lingerie
Olya from Kiev in my favorite Orange color
- 21/10/2016Happy Bikini FridaySavy Fontana Feat. Cat Da Silva - Follow You (Deepjack Remix) - Video Edit FOLLOW US : Follow Savy Fontana https://soundcloud.com/savy-fontana https://www.facebook.com/savy.fontana/ Follow Cat Da Silva...
- 19/10/2016Pushin Dirt
Shuckin in the Harvest
Bringin home that Bacon
Buy this tractor ;)Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy Kenny Chesney's official music video for 'She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy'. Click to listen to Kenny Chesney on Spotify:...
- 07/10/2016Won Round 1 - This should be a monitized App.
Bikini or Lingerie ?
Leaning to Bikini......but that could be a patio balcony and not pool side
Nastya is playing Pro Level today
- 07/10/2016This is becoming my favorite game
Bikini or Lingerie ?
my vote is lingerie but only because she is not standing next to the pool or ocean
- 01/10/2016FRIDAY FLASHBACK: Well, I'm noticing a lot of bikini posts on beBee thus I'm asking this question again, albeit for bees to answer: What's offensive on beBee?LinkedIn Caught In Viral Fuss Over Bikini Luxewww.bebee.com Life’s a beach on social media for Candice Galek. She’s the 20-something Millennial CEO of Miami-based swimwear startup Bikini Luxe. Candice has...
Comments07/01/2017 #7 David B. GrinbergI'm sharing this buzz from June 2016 in which I wrote about and interviewed @Candice 🐝 Galek. She's already had a banner year being named a beBee Ambassador and BEEing selected for the coveted Forbes "30 under 30" entrepreneurs as a featured honoree for 2017. And we're only one week into the new year, As @Javier 🐝 beBee notes in a comment below, "RESPECTFUL DEBATE IS ALWAYS MANDATORY!" (bold added for emphasis). Thus -- warning -- any rude or uncivil comments will be deleted. This post was also published on Social Media Today and LinkedIn back then.01/10/2016 #2 Lisa 🐝 GallagherHi @David B. Grinberg, I wonder if it was A. The title- very catchy , considering B. Candice caused a controversy with many users on LI from day one. She's not viewed the same on beBee. She pulled some pretty strong PR stunts on LI. That's my view on the readership.
My other thought, how many people in the US are using beBee at this point? We are still in the toddler stages.. I was going to say infancy but not sure thats the proper term now?
Just my thoughts, doesn't mean I'm correct by any means. Thanks for sharing and asking.01/10/2016 #1 David B. GrinbergNote to self: This is one of the few blog posts of mine which received much higher readership on LI (30k+) compared to beBee (3K). Yes, 10x more reads (and without a Pulse feature no less)! Now that's what I call a social media anomaly. What say you bees?
cc: @Jim Murray @Phil Friedman @John White, MBA @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman @Mamen 🐝 Delgado @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
- 23/09/2016Check out our latest additions!New Fashion and Designer Bikini Setswww.bikiniluxe.com New bikinis from the most popular luxury swimwear designers in the...
- Producer19/09/2016Women's Bikinis - Introducing Montce SwimwearMontce Swimwear Hot From Miami BeachTo start everything off on a good note at BikiniLuxe, there's the Braided Triangle Top in Olive, a great, tiny bikini top option that has all sorts of accents that you're looking for. The rich color is a unique...
Comments19/09/2016 #3 Candice 🐝 Galek#2 Is that from mobile @Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín? nothing pops up from my desktop, I am using the latest version of Mozilla. Also any idea why the dash (-) is showing up as a bar (|) when being found by the search engines? Example here: https://bikiniluxe.tinytake.com/sf/OTgwODEwXzQwODMxODA. It says "Womens Bikini's | Introducing Montce Swimwear". Versus the title I put here "Women's Bikinis - Introducing Montce Swimwear". For SEO this makes a huge difference.
- Producer05/09/2016Frankies Bikinis, Monokinis and MoreThe creation of designer Francesca Aiello, Frankies Bikinis is one of the hottest new brands of the year. The front of this monokini displays the original macrame work that goes into the style. Making itself into a racerback style. The straps are...
- Producer12/09/2016Designer Swimwear and Designer Swimsuits, What You Need To KnowTo start things off with an exciting designer swimwear, there's the Paradizia one piece . It is a gorgeous monokini style that combines the flair and sass of a bikini with the unique fit and attitude of a one piece. This strappy style covers the...
Comments02/11/2016 #9 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#5 #6 I disagree completely. Candice is welcome to promote her business here - and frankly anywhere she wants. She posts in appropriate hives where she showcases her products. It is not appropriate to share this buzz to hives if all you want to do is bash a legitimate business.
Simply unjoin the fashion hives and unfollow Candice if you do not want to see bikinis.
- 04/08/2016Tales of the Sale
Sturgis is the big highlight of the riding season, unfortunately, many of us in the Puget sound region could not get 3 days off to ride there and 3 days to spend there and 3 days to ride back..... So we organized a charity event for all the local stranded bikers
Bikini Pudding Wrestling. That is 600 gallons of choco pudding - in a 3 day event we had over 1000 riders - and 50 girl wrestlers - it was an amazing time. Too much damn fun. And yes - I sold a few bikes from it.