- 21/10/2016Happy Bikini FridaySavy Fontana Feat. Cat Da Silva - Follow You (Deepjack Remix) - Video Edit FOLLOW US : Follow Savy Fontana https://soundcloud.com/savy-fontana https://www.facebook.com/savy.fontana/ Follow Cat Da Silva...
- 19/10/2016Pushin Dirt
Shuckin in the Harvest
Bringin home that Bacon
Buy this tractor ;)Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy Kenny Chesney's official music video for 'She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy'. Click to listen to Kenny Chesney on Spotify:...
- 07/10/2016Won Round 1 - This should be a monitized App.
Bikini or Lingerie ?
Leaning to Bikini......but that could be a patio balcony and not pool side
Nastya is playing Pro Level today
- 07/10/2016This is becoming my favorite game
Bikini or Lingerie ?
my vote is lingerie but only because she is not standing next to the pool or ocean
- 01/10/2016FRIDAY FLASHBACK: Well, I'm noticing a lot of bikini posts on beBee thus I'm asking this question again, albeit for bees to answer: What's offensive on beBee?LinkedIn Caught In Viral Fuss Over Bikini Luxewww.bebee.com Life’s a beach on social media for Candice Galek. She’s the 20-something Millennial CEO of Miami-based swimwear startup Bikini Luxe. Candice has...
Comments01/10/2016 #2 Lisa GallagherHi @David B. Grinberg, I wonder if it was A. The title- very catchy , considering B. Candice caused a controversy with many users on LI from day one. She's not viewed the same on beBee. She pulled some pretty strong PR stunts on LI. That's my view on the readership.
My other thought, how many people in the US are using beBee at this point? We are still in the toddler stages.. I was going to say infancy but not sure thats the proper term now?
Just my thoughts, doesn't mean I'm correct by any means. Thanks for sharing and asking.01/10/2016 #1 David B. GrinbergNote to self: This is one of the few blog posts of mine which received much higher readership on LI (30k+) compared to beBee (3K). Yes, 10x more reads (and without a Pulse feature no less)! Now that's what I call a social media anomaly. What say you bees?
cc: @Jim Murray @Phil Friedman @John White, MBA @Lisa Gallagher @Donna-Luisa Eversley @Franci Eugenia Hoffman @Mamen Delgado @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian
- 23/09/2016Check out our latest additions!New Fashion and Designer Bikini Setswww.bikiniluxe.com New bikinis from the most popular luxury swimwear designers in the...
- Producer19/09/2016Women's Bikinis - Introducing Montce SwimwearMontce Swimwear Hot From Miami BeachTo start everything off on a good note at BikiniLuxe, there's the Braided Triangle Top in Olive, a great, tiny bikini top option that has all sorts of accents that you're looking for. The rich color is a unique...
Comments19/09/2016 #3 Candice Galek 🐝#2 Is that from mobile @Federico Álvarez San Martín? nothing pops up from my desktop, I am using the latest version of Mozilla. Also any idea why the dash (-) is showing up as a bar (|) when being found by the search engines? Example here: https://bikiniluxe.tinytake.com/sf/OTgwODEwXzQwODMxODA. It says "Womens Bikini's | Introducing Montce Swimwear". Versus the title I put here "Women's Bikinis - Introducing Montce Swimwear". For SEO this makes a huge difference.
- Producer05/09/2016Frankies Bikinis, Monokinis and MoreThe creation of designer Francesca Aiello, Frankies Bikinis is one of the hottest new brands of the year. The front of this monokini displays the original macrame work that goes into the style. Making itself into a racerback style. The straps are...
- Producer12/09/2016Designer Swimwear and Designer Swimsuits, What You Need To KnowTo start things off with an exciting designer swimwear, there's the Paradizia one piece . It is a gorgeous monokini style that combines the flair and sass of a bikini with the unique fit and attitude of a one piece. This strappy style covers the...
- 04/08/2016Tales of the Sale
Sturgis is the big highlight of the riding season, unfortunately, many of us in the Puget sound region could not get 3 days off to ride there and 3 days to spend there and 3 days to ride back..... So we organized a charity event for all the local stranded bikers
Bikini Pudding Wrestling. That is 600 gallons of choco pudding - in a 3 day event we had over 1000 riders - and 50 girl wrestlers - it was an amazing time. Too much damn fun. And yes - I sold a few bikes from it.
- 03/08/2016An Interview with Candice Galek: A Columnist & Founder of Bikini Luxestartupsavant.com An Interview with Candice Galek, the founder of Bikini Luxe. In this interview, she shares how she started young as an entrepreneur and how it helped...
- 15/07/2016Three hot girls, a beach, add some jiggle, wiggle, and tequila - and viola, Best served in summer.Mirami - Amore Eh Oh! (Ukrainian version) ► Preview, download or stream Amore Eh Oh! [Single] - http://Mirami.lnk.to/AmoreEhOh-Single + Ukraine - https://goo.gl/aXfkzh , https://goo.gl/kgLqlb ,...
- 11/07/2016Moto Music - Play Dirty
A step back to Hair Metal Days of the 80's
And another round of Bikini or Lingerie - which is becoming my favorite game show addiction.Heaven's Edge - Play Dirty Hey, you! You are so used to second hand No time, no time to taste the band You're runnin' around the world You don't do nothin' but say you will You said...
- 10/07/2016Summer Time and the Living is Easy. Bring Bikini and BBQ.
Sashlik on the grill - tis what summer is all about.
- 08/07/2016Happy Friday - Welcome to the weekend and my favorite game.
Bikini or Lingerie ? ..... I do get the prettiest spam in that folder. Ekatrina from Kiev - or so says the profile. (trust none - verify all)
- Producer05/07/2016FIRST POST! Inventor or Entrepreneur As of late I've been giving much thought as to the difference between an inventor, and an entrepreneur. I'm curious which role I may seemingly fall into. I have a great passion for creating things that aren't on the market, but I also have the plans...
Comments05/07/2016 #1 Randy KehoWhat do you do after you've developed a product and entered the market? If you run the business, you're an entrepreneur. If you invent a product, but someone else runs the business and you go back to inventing, you're an inventor. As you can see, the terms are not mutually exclusive. You can be an inventor and an entrepreneur. However, Inventors don't always make good entrepreneurs. Oftentimes, their minds aren't wired for the sales and marketing aspects of a business. They can generate ideas and develop products that find a niche, but they can't always clearly relay that to a potential customer. They usually don't want to be involved in personnel or management decisions, either. They're zeroed in on product development. That has been my experience and I work with an inventor who thinks he's the whole package. In a way, he is. However, he requires some guidance. Optimization does not perform the sales or marketing aspects. It's like a politician who is the first to file his/her candidacy. Their name appears first on the ballot, so they may receive votes from people who are too lazy to review all the choices. They vote for the first candidate listed. But, other, more-informed voters will seek out the candidate of their choice.
- 05/07/2016TODAY IS ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIKINI !!The History of the Bikini - Photo Essayscontent.time.com On July 5, 1946, a French engineer called Louis Réard unveiled an outfit "smaller than the world's smallest swimsuit." It arrived with a bang, so named after the nuclear tests at Bikini...
- Producer04/07/2016Vietjet airline believes that sex sellsI recently stumbled on an article celebrating the success of Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, who is about to become the first female Billionaire in Vietnam. Thao single-handedly built a successful airline in Southeast Asia. VietJet is the country’s only...
Comments04/07/2016 #3 Amour Setter#1 You've hit the nail on the head, Adam! It will be very interesting to see if they actually survive. Their approach is very outdated, but having lived in Vietnam for some time, I do understand how it might initially work there. But eventually the novelty will wear off and where will that leave them?04/07/2016 #1 Adam ReadThis would be an interesting discussion for Candace Galek and bikiniluxe. My guess is that a company like this would set its financial goals on short term strategies and be lacking a longer term survival strategy because that is the general mindset that happens when "sex-sells" is the focal point.