- 18/08/2016Come stop by Booth #0918 8/25-27/2016 @OrgillShow #LasVegas #buildingmaterials #signage #safety #dealers #dealermarket #lumber #hardware
- 04/08/2016US LBM Promotes Young Nam to VP | LBM Journalwww.lbmjournal.com BUFFALO GROVE, Ill. — U.S. LBM Holdings, LLC has announced that Young Nam has been promoted to vice president of pricing and procurement for the company. Nam joined U.S. LBM in 2015 as director of Supply Chain Optimization. Young Nam In this newly...
- 27/07/2016New Home Sales Reach Highest Level Since February 2008 | LBM Journalwww.lbmjournal.com WASHINGTON —Sales of newly built, single-family homes rose 3.5% in June from an upwardly revised May reading to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 592,000 units, according to newly released data by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban...
- 26/07/2016Did you know that Pinterest is the third largest social network? With more than 176 million registered users, if this social media isn’t a part of your social strategy, you might want to consider making a revision.LBM Dealer’s Guide to Pinterest | LBM Journalwww.lbmjournal.com CURRENT SITUATION: Over the past couple of years you have helped more and more DIY customers who have come in with projects that they found on Pinterest. Recently, a customer showed you pictures of a bookshelf project on her phone. As she scrolled...
- 26/07/2016What percentage of your Expertise, Insights, and Solutions do you own? This is the fundamental question at hand—do you own the expertise, insights, and solutions that make your brand successful? When I say own, I mean physically (documented on paper) or digitally (recorded as audio, video or text)?
If you don’t own it, that means that when your founder gets hit by a bus or your top salesperson is lured away by a competitor, that corporate IQ leaves as well.The Future of LBM Training (and the future is now): PART II | LBM Journalwww.lbmjournal.com Click here to read part 1 of this article series. Several years ago, Mike Rowe was hired as a pitchman by Ford. Rowe was well known for his show, “Dirty Jobs,” in which he highlighted some of the more interesting ways people earn a living. Crawling...
- 21/07/2016Looking forwarded to seeing all my Building Material, Lumber, Hardware, Sign /Safety Companies, and new friends! Featuring The Original Building Permit Box / The Doc-Box® All-In-One Posting Units......Trade professionals have been using them for years! Find out why ours are so special at Booth # 0918
- Ready! Aim! FIRE!!!
Whats wrong? Not Ready.
I can fix that.
Contact me.Customer Loyalty Is MORE Than Just Discountswww.linkedin.com Deploying a retail customer loyalty strategy is much more than just offering a discount for continued patronage. As Beagle Research Group founder and managing principal Denis Pombriant explains,...
- Oh Yah! Told You So!Luxury brands know 80% of in-store customers by name... Why don't you?www.linkedin.com Luxury brands are well positioned to personalise their online marketing, with 80% knowing their store customer by name, according to new research. The “Digital Frontier 2016: Digital Luxury is...
- This is why!Why 'NO!' Could Save Not Only Your Business But Your Lifewww.linkedin.com If you ever read the book 'Into Thin Air' written by Jon Krakauer you know it's a first-hand account of the 1996 disaster in which took place on Mount Everest that took the lives of 5 experienced...
- 23/05/2016Doc-Box® by DHR Industries, Inc also caters to various industries for all your professional posting unit needs indoors or outdoors! www.docbox.com
- 06/04/2016Permit Boxes #Builder #contractor #Inspection #buildingpermits #jobsites http://www.docbox.com
Invented by a Builder, to fit a builders need! The "Genuine" Permit Box
- 05/04/2016DHR Industries, Inc. is in search of a Distributor out West! If you would like to have the opportunity to become an authorized Doc-Box® Distributor, with proving sales of twenty eight years please call us or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further requirements. Builders are in need of our products locally.
- 25/03/2016Install it next to the pool pump, electrical panel, A/C or any convenient location for your customer. Includes: Clipboard, mounting screws, adhevise backed hook and loop tape, and double sided tape. Posting Area: 8.5" x 14" www.docbox.com
- 17/03/2016Like many other small businesses, DHR, The Doc-Box® Company" had humble beginnings. A custom home builder saw the need for an economical, yet durable way to post plans and permits. So in his garage in 1988, he invented The Doc-Box® and created New Path Capital (he's retired, and now DHR Industries,Inc), a product and a company built with quality and customer satisfaction in mind. Over the years, DHR has grown to offer a complete line of all-weather information posting products, but we've never gotten too big to forget where we came from!
It's our daily goal to provide affordable products without sacrificing quality. Every day we ask ourselves, "Are we doing the best we can for our customers?"
It's our hope that all your needs are being met when purchasing any of our products. However, we gladly welcome any thoughts or suggestions you may have for us. Please give us a call -- to place an order, or tell us how we're doing. Toll Free 800-223-5897 www.docbox.com