- @Lance 🐝 Scoular & MybeBeeTV are opening the path soon. Who wants to be interviewed: 10 seats open (6 minutes format) Volunteers? Enlist you in the very privileged short list of VIP hosts for live shows, would you like to do a series or would that be a one-time show (for the fun), our business canvas needs 62 hosts, permanent ones. We provide training and templates, you host and animate during 60, inviting 5 to 10 guests on the own webcams or smartphones. Each guest has from 6 to 10 minutes airtime for live interviews, mixed or not with pre-recorded video sequences. We can mix live, YouTube reuse possible for your channels. https://www.facebook.com/MybeBeeTV/
Comments23/09/2017 #1 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorGreat example of user conversion by ABM server where you lower exposure, but you convert more than 100K accounts during the summer/ That's is the power of One to one marketing automation by Engineeo Global Venture R&D and AI department
- Call for Blog and vLog Hosts from beBee: please join the MybeBeeTV multicutural worldwide initiative here: https://www.facebook.com/MybeBeeTV/MybebeeTV - 24/7/365 Worldwide Affinity Propagation Web-shows!goo.gl My beBeeTV is for everyone, everywhere. beginners to experienced directors &multimedia producers. Post your video content here, with or without...
Comments23/09/2017 #69 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador23/09/2017 #66 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorEnlist you in the very privileged short list of VIP hosts for live shows, would you like to do a series or would that be a one time show (for the fun), our business canvas needs 62 hosts, permanent ones. We provide training and templates, you host and animate during 60, inviting 5 to 10 guests on the own webcams or smartphones. Each guest has from 6 to 10 minutes airtime for live interviews, mixed or not with pre-recorded videosequence. We can mix live, YouTube reuse possible for your channels.23/09/2017 #59 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorEnlist you in the very privileged short list of VIP hosts for live shows, would you like to do a series or would that be a one time show (for the fun), our business canvas needs 62 hosts, permanent ones. We provide training and templates, you host and animate during 60, inviting 5 to 10 guests on the own webcams or smartphones. Each guest has from 6 to 10 minutes airtime for live interviews, mixed or not with pre-recorded videosequence. We can mix live, YouTube reuse possible for your channels.
- 23/09/2017How small businesses can drive social change & create an impressive public image
by @Renée 🐝 CormierHow small businesses can drive social change and create an impressive public imagedld.bz There was a time when doing good was left to those who ran charities, but in recent years we see a growing number of large corporations taking...
- Producer23/09/2017The Quiet Lie of Amazon Prime… and deserving to get what you pay forNothing ruins a great price like bad service, and Amazon Prime is the poster child for that. The promise of Prime from the outset was two-day, no-extra-charge delivery. If you wanted it in one day, there was a fee for the faster arrival....
Comments23/09/2017 #1 Phil FriedmanAnd comment and share consumer rants like this. Start using the power of the internet to demand fair treatment as a customer. Send the message that "customer service" involves more than auto-generated thank you notes and shipping notices. It involves delivering that which was offered and paid for by the customers... and doing so on time as promised. Peter, I will be sharing this piece. Watch for my upcoming piece, "My Nightmare Jeep Warranty Experience". And keep the faith, bud!
- 23/09/2017ATTN: Real Estate / Property Managers
Are you aware of clients that may require some fine art in their new homes? Please message me. Thank you.
- 23/09/2017It is so gratifying to have validated what you do for a client has truly benefited them.
What one of my most recent clients just sent me:
"My company's success was built on the advice and guidance provided by Anthony. He helped me establish effective sales processes and channels that have brought great sales results. He helped identify what wasn't working and made sure I spent my time effectively by getting sales appointments and ensuring I was always working towards the sale. Whether you work in a startup like I do or in an established company, Anthony will help you reach your sales goals".
-Joe S., Litigation technology company founder
I know I can do the same for you. I have only a few open coaching time slots available, message me to learn more.
- Producer22/09/2017Game of Drones: ATHENA anti dron laserHeadquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 97,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and...
- 22/09/2017Always been a bit of a denimaholicFinding the Perfect Pair of Jeansdieworkwear.com Nothing defines the American fashion experience more than trying to find the perfect pair of blue jeans. They’re the foundation of any wardrobe outside of tailored clothing, the casual equivalent...
- 22/09/2017There is a chain of cause and effect from the words you use to the actions you take.What You Think And What You Dogoo.gl What you say affects the way you think and what you do and it all starts with...
- 22/09/2017American Business Women's Day - LRB & Associateslrbandassociates.com Since today is American Business Women's Day, it is important to bring all business Women of diverse backgrounds together. At the same time, it is...
- 22/09/2017Google ARCode vs Apple ARKit Powerplay continues in Augmented Realitymedium.com Augmented reality (AR) is not a new concept. But several attempts to get this technology mainstream have failed. However, after...
- Producer22/09/2017Best Benefits of having a Rental Booking WebsiteThe vacation rental industry is evolving radically, now it is a very much better time than anytime to change this uncertain plan of action for one with more independence, opportunity, and security. Vacation rental proprietors and managers ought to...
- Producer22/09/2017Marketing Tips for a Successful Holiday SeasonIn most industries, the holiday season is the most profitable time of the year. Businesses work all year to have a holiday marketing strategy in place by November. Holiday marketing has changed quite a bit over the years and many businesses are...
- Producer22/09/2017How To Drive Customers To Your BusinessAttracting customers is always a challenge.But there's one way that many do not use, and it's right in front of you.Use online reviews combined with social media. Get your customers to do you marketing for you.With NiceJob online review management,...
- MybeBeeTV incredible live streams on every topics and passion you can share on beBee: https://www.bebee.com/group/my-bebeetv join now and find how to reach live streams https://www.facebook.com/MybeBeeTV/
- 21/09/2017Robots Are Replacing Workers Where You Shopwww.wsj.com The U.S. retail industry’s 16 million workers are at risk of seeing their jobs replaced by automation as large chains, under pressure from Amazon, increasingly use technology to do rote...
- Producer21/09/2017Game of Drones: ORCASUB the submarine aircraftSub Aviator Systems was formed by pilots, engineers, and crew members who pioneered underwater flight with the experimental Aviator submersible and now ORCASUB completely redefines what’s possible for humans to experience underwater – safely....
- 21/09/201712 online services to boost your #business efficiency12 online services to boost your business efficiency | Cheesecake Labscheesecakelabs.com As companies grow, it’s common to see directors facing the challenge of managing different processes which can get more complex due to customer’s increase. First-time managers often have to cope with areas such as people management, finances,...
- Producer21/09/2017In Diversity We TrustMonths ago I wrote half an article that was meant to be bundled along side another half. Myself and another blogger had in mind to produce a long form post together. For various reasons it did not happen and it did not help that I had also lost the...
Comments23/09/2017 #37 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt#35 if we were to talk in lines of caste ,Dalit and Non dalit.
I belong to the upper caste despised by dalits, Himalayas are a non caste environment, so is a lot of the non river basin belt.
Ram Nath kovind is an example of a Dalit who traded civil liberties of his caste for upper caste pupilage.
Fyi.. see the Child labour Act of india legislated on 28th July 2016. Most lowere caste children suffere from this. Most upper caste children languishing in poverty suffer from this.. Our Nobel laureate has been talking in a muffled voice over this.
Nobody opposed the passage of this bill, there was no public outcry because the areas where they resented, it wasnt covered by the media.
Post demonetisation, children have been forced to work for food and shelter and Govt has fudged the numbers of child labour.
I voted for this Govt. I feel ashamed now.
Urban educated Indians believe in outsourcing social welfare to really old people. A 90 year old won us our Right to privacy, a 75 yr old our right to information.
As far as India is concerned, A dalit President is political appeasement to show that all is progressive while dalit and non dalit politicians screw the people.
It is a sham
Casteism is publicised based on incidents that happen after a boiling point on certain days. The poor are exploited every single day, amd yes the women and children.
Any man with money in their pockets has never been exploited. After long drawn enquiries,this is the outcome every single time.22/09/2017 #35 Yolanda Ávila MárquezI am optimistic.
I think things are changing only that they are doing it very slowly.
Ram Nath Kovind the Prime Minister of India is a 'dalit'.
AUDREY TANG, Digital Minister in Taiwan is a transgender person.
They are just a couple of examples of what a few years ago was unthinkable and today is happening.
Regards.22/09/2017 #33 Deborah LevineCultural anthropology teaches us that every culture in every era has a sense of "Them" and "Us". There are times when differences are appreciated, like when we go to a foreign country for a vacation, see sights unseen, and eat exotic food. But the every day experiences of diversity on our home turf are subject to heightened emotions. Trying to homogenize all concerned may only deepen resentments, rather than create a level playing field. The situation requires mentoring programs and management training that focus on diversity. In turn, those initiatives must be implemented from the top echelons of leadership, whether corporate or, in this case, political. The placement of this unusual individual may be more of a political move than a diversity one, but it may now be replicated. Even if such an appointment happened just once in every town, workplace, and agency in the country, the message would gradually move from expediency to normalization.22/09/2017 #31 Lisa Vanderburg#23 I hear you @Pascal Derrien; I'm a foreigner here and in my country of origin, but I KNOW I'm lucky because I'm white(ish) and speak English....isn't that an awful thing to say! I used it on my own boys when they pissed and moaned about something (they were raised in the US); 'you're white, male, huge, English-speaking, in a first-world country....you have absolutely no grounds for whinging!'22/09/2017 #29 Pascal Derrien#27 a few home truths in your comments actually the video is fan made so probably more some kind of organic marketing than something fully thought thru :-) speaking of music I really like Corrosion of Conformity @CityVP 🐝 Manjit View more#27 a few home truths in your comments actually the video is fan made so probably more some kind of organic marketing than something fully thought thru :-) speaking of music I really like Corrosion of Conformity @CityVP 🐝 Manjit :-) Close22/09/2017 #28 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher#13 @Don 🐝 Kerr, "They have friends with two daddies and others with two mommies. They have no comprehension of why that is somehow anything but normal. My wife and I strive to keep that attitude alive." That's how my parents raised us during the 60's and on. It wasn't until I grew older and began 'hearing' of race issues that I realized there were people who weren't able to accept or tolerate people who were weren't white. It made my stomach turn, literally and I had a hard time comprehending why people were so 'ugly,' literally- I really had a hard time understanding hatred over differing colors. I'm ashamed to admit but where I live now, well it's rare to see many black people here. I grew up in a diverse town and it's real... the town I live in is proof as are many rural areas that they still aren't open to diversity. If my daughter didn't live here, I would move in a heartbeat.
My hope for the future, our kids and grandchildren. It has to stop somewhere, and begin anew!22/09/2017 #27 CityVP 🐝 ManjitThere is diversity as an intelligence and there is diversity as a political and corporate conception. What diversity means to a politician or a typical corporate HR response is no where near diversity being an intelligence. Corporate and political speak is itself a conformity that plays out in similiar ways - so how the heck is that diverse?
When the policy makers and political hacks all sound the same, then this idea of diversity is a product produced that resembles very little to the intelligence that should be diverse.
Saying the right things and presenting oneself as diverse is another part of that branding song and dance that gets played, and that dance is definitely a conformist one, and nothing remotely like developing value from difference or recognizing diversity as an individual freedom and choice rather than a political or corporate conscription.
Even the Chevelle band is not really diverse unless the four million albums it sold can be proven to be cutting cross boundaries. My guess is that there is a certain tribe who buys much of that music and so eventually the Chevelle's have their own marketing niche in which to sell records. The point here is not what the Chevelle's are but what marketing is and what politics is. Diversity should be that which is above those primal forces, but it is not.
For sure acceptable prejudices as well damning prejudices prevail as do tribal separations Citing diversity initiatives does very little to all that stuff, which simply gets brushed under the carpet. Candor and difficult conversations are not the mainstay of diversity initiatives, but they should be - and as a Few Good Men Says - diversity initiatives often "cannot handle the truth".21/09/2017 #23 Pascal Derrien#20 thanks @Lisa Vanderburg it is a tricky one and I sometimes end up believing that people won't understand what it is to be a foreigner until they actually become one, there are roughly 250 millions of people in the world living and working in a country different than their country of origin :-)21/09/2017 #20 Lisa VanderburgAn exceptional buzz that I really enjoyed reading @Pascal Derrien - many thanks! We seem to be tripping over our own idea of PC to try and hide our natural instincts to be what?...as @Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee says, we're predictors, and feeling the pinch of 7.5 billion people. As you know, Joyce wrote a great piece: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@joyce-bowen/am-i-a-racist
I have that rather horrid feeling we are trying too hard. I am not a racist, but I'm drawing the line of lobsters ruling the earth (again...pants at it the first time 'round). Is our sheer numbers making us 'believe' we are lying to ourselves?21/09/2017 #19 David B. GrinbergThanks for sharing your valuable views on such an important and timely issue, Pascal. A few thoughts, albeit from an American perspective:
1) Diversity is a fact of life regardless of whether one likes or loathes it. Moreover, the workplace is a microcosm of society, meaning that employees don't leave their diverse views, perspectives and cultural backgrounds at the company doorstep.
2) You hit the proverbial "nail on the head" in stating, "When one start to implement quotas about gender balance or introduce diversity KPIs you know there is something wrong." Quotas are unlawful in the U.S. workplace, with the rare exception of a court order mandating it. However, I wonder how different the politically correct alternative option of "goals and timetables" is for a diverse workforce? Is this not a racial/gender/ethnic preference?
3) All jobs should be strictly based on a peron's merit, talent and ability -- rather than on non-job related criteria such as race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, etc. (unless such criteria can be proven under employment law as a "bona fide occupational qualification" or BFOQ, which is intrinsic to the nature and operation of the business).
4) Remember the wise words of American iconic civil rights leader, Martin Luther King, Jr. -- judge people by their "content of character" rather than race, skin color, or related superficial factors which arguably promote division, not inclusion.
- 21/09/2017Fourth Open House Auction for 2017
Next Up - “Miles High”
Starts: Monday, September 25th, 2017 @ 5 pm CST
Ends: Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 @ 9 pm CST
Copy and Paste this link, then bookmark. Add it to you iCalendar with alarm notification, so you don’t forget!Miles Highwww.32auctions.com Auction item 'Miles High' hosted online at...
- Producer21/09/2017What if you are not able to get the funding to take your #startup forward?All business entities goes through a period of cash-burning while struggling to establish.It could even take several months(or longer) to achieve break-even for many such startups.While keeping in mind these unpredictable factors, optimistic...
- 21/09/2017Top 10 Wearable Device App Development Companiesscotch.io Are looking for Wearable app development services? here I've made a list of best top 10 Wearable App Development Companies from India, USA, Canada, UK. Wearables application development have come a long way in the race of technology and innovation....
- 21/09/2017Auxano global services private limited is #mobile #app #development company.We delivered highly sophisticated and quality based solution. #fitness #healthcare #Education #realestate
- 21/09/2017Distinctive and Unique Features of Android and iOS Operating Systemstechnology-news.tumblr.com iOS and Apple App Store came into existence earlier than Android and corresponding Google Play Store. Since then, the war between iOS and Android to overpower each other with unique features...
- 21/09/2017New website that just went Live!Home - Insurance Leaders in the Stateinsuranceleadersinthestate.com HELPING YOU WITH YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS list WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE LIFE INSURANCEIf you are the only person in your family that is generating income, then it is very important that you have life insurance. When you die, your surviving family...