- Bring your BUSINESS to GUAM...
So many growing opportunities await you!
Capital Edge Consulting
& Paulsen Productions Inc
TEAM UP to help your company
understand those possibilities
& discover why you should choose Guam.
Feel free to contact Gerald C. Paulsen or Craig Stetson for more information and let them know I sent ya! :)
Or email me directly and I can also get you in touch:
- 22/04/2017Another project to help the inventor get his product launched and to the general public. It really is exciting to help and watch these companies grow! The fact that I get lifetime royalties on these various products is almost non-essential!
Granted, I'm not going to turn the royalties away, but the feeling I get knowing I am part of something bigger than myself, something that is literally helping others, whether it's creating jobs to manufacture these products, or giving others hope of a better life, it's PRICELESS! http://https://dz241.isrefer.com/go/kbrefer/a4864
Comments02/05/2017 #2 Franklin Coetzeehttps://dz241.isrefer.com/go/kbrefer/a4864/ PASSIVE NO-RECRUITING INCOME at its finest...
Who are we?
We are a community of like-minded individuals that help inventors and artists bring their dreams to fruition using social branding, social marketing, and social selling. In return, the inventors & artists give us royalties back... It's a patent-pending business model called Reverse-Royalties designed by Peter Gantner.
Can we deliver?
The community has already successfully launched 3 projects. They are out on the market and are already giving us royalties. No matter who sells the product and where it's sold, we get paid royalties, regardless...23/04/2017 #1 Franklin CoetzeeAs a kulaBrands member, you earn reverse royalty payments on the worldwide gross sales of every product in which you choose to be involved. Complete a series of one-time actions, and then get paid for that work repeatedly throughout your life. The more one-time actions you choose to take, the more you can earn.
The power of kulaBrands is in the strength of its community.
Allow us to show you the two holy grails of financial freedom. SHOW ME THE WAY: https://dz241.isrefer.com/go/kbrefer/a4864/
- 15/04/2017kulaBrands is a community-based, patent-pending business model that launches other businesses, and helps entrepreneurs take their inventions to the mass retail market.
As a kulaBrands member, you earn reverse royalty payments on the worldwide gross sales of every product in which you choose to be involved.25-month-payment-plan — Kulabrandsdz241.isrefer.com
- Producer04/04/2017Looking to create a mobile app/website for your business or individual use ?Kaprat eager to associate with your company . kaprat believe that customer satisfaction is our ultimate milestone to achieve Please have a glimpse on www.kaprat.com for more information you are ...
- 26/03/2017I wanted to encourage others to be mentors. I mentor new professional engineers to Canada. Last year I was given this award...
- 21/03/2017I'm giving a presentation on Business Development to Grow your Sales at Niagara College in Welland, ON on March 29. Cost is $25 and includes breakfast and parking. If you are looking to understand what is needed to expand your sales, this is for you.
I look forward to meeting you and discussing your special business development needs.
Here are the links for Niagara College and EventBrite for registration...
https://lnkd.in/eNte5aiWalker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre – Workshops & Events – Research & Innovationlnkd.in
- Producer09/03/2017Closed Captioning Services In New YorkThe History of Closed Captioning and SubtitlingWith the flood of government controls on the inscribing business, it has turned into another budgetary procedure for each TV station. There are just a couple of special cases to these FCC administrative...
- 25/02/2017#quoteoftheday: how's your #website? If you can't get that WOW effect, maybe you should use a #template. And we can help you find it! #ProfessionalSofttech
- 23/02/2017#quoteoftheday : #Webdesign is the creation of digital environments that facilitate and encourage human activity. #UserExperience #ProfessionalSofttech
- Producer18/01/2017CIO vs. CTO: Similar Jobs, Crucial DifferencesIn IT leadership, the roles of chief information officer (CIO) and chief technology officer (CTO) at first appear to be quite similar. However, there are key distinctions between the two that affect how they function within organizations of all...
- Producer15/01/2017The Greatest Energy SourceOne of my last posts, talking about the greatest energy source within organisations. The greatest energy source we’ve got in organizations is the combined effort, focus, goodwill, action and collaboration of all the people involved in.The more is...
- 14/01/20174 Easy and Highly Effective Business Development Tacticswww.entrepreneur.com Use these strategies and you'll be sure to see a boost in your...
- Producer05/01/2017Diversify or Die? Here’s How to Thrive in Newer MarketsWhen you’ve been in the industry long enough to establish a name, a loyal following, and profit that’s trending upwards, the next best thing to do is to expand the business into a new market. And why not? Expanding can be an effective way to...
- Producer21/07/2016The New Business Survival GuideI’ve had three businesses in my life, and over the years I have learned a lot. In my current business, I frequently come across people who want to embark on consulting careers, or other businesses late in life. After you get to a certain age, you...
Comments19/12/2016 #7 Renée 🐝 Cormier#1 If I could offer you any advice regarding getting over your ability to initiate an activity and stop being a perfectionist (if that is your obstacle), I would tell you to tell yourself a different story. Think in terms of not wanting to miss an opportunity and taking small steps toward achievement. A lot of little actions soon turn into one big accomplishment, and the more you do, the less overwhelmed you will feel. Make a deal with yourself to get started and focus on the "exciting opportunity" ahead. Set deadlines for yourself to create just enough urgency to get moving. Don't worry about not being able to handle the work, or anything else. Resolve to slay one dragon at a time and take comfort in knowing the resources you need will appear at the right moment.
- Producer14/12/2016Is the new year the right time to start your own business (part 2)?In last week's blog post I explained that the best time to start your own business is not in my opinion a question of market timing, but entirely whether the timing is right for you!Relying on external factors to line up means you're not in control...
Comments15/12/2016 #4 Simon Gray#2 I totally agree Ernesto. Sometimes people fear sharing their knowledge for free out of a concern that they're giving it away. That's the whole point though and the best way to build an audience. Knowledge is only one piece of the jigsaw; application is also needed. I give lots of information away for free in my blog posts, podcasts, videos and books, but am available through my paid coaching programmes to help people apply this knowledge to their specific situations. Through free content I've built the trust necessary in any transaction. Thanks for engaging with my post. Best wishes, Simon14/12/2016 #1 Lisa 🐝 GallagherInspiring @Simon Gray. Glad to hear you found your niche and your audience. Sometimes I think people sit on great ideas and they are afraid or not sure of the proper first steps to take in order to make it happen. I might be one of those people! How to just get started and stop second guessing myself, is the million dollar question but it shouldn't be.
- Producer12/12/2016Strategies for Networking Over the past decade, many small businesses and startups have relied on LinkedIn’s groups as places where they could build community among their customers. And they were smart to do that. These groups, and the engagement they created with customers,...
Comments12/12/2016 #4 paul wayne#3 Content in your business Network / Group is the most important thing and making sure the members relate to that sector or industry so they don't receive Spam , Plus growth of new companies and members who are interested in that sector or industry without Marketing your company to much.12/12/2016 #2 paul wayne#1 There where lot of changes with the LinkedIn groups over the last year , But if you know how to use them correctly there are multiple benefits I now own over 100 Groups covering various sectors and industries , If you are looking to reach targeted audience best keeping your group closed and not open
- Producer11/12/2016Getting to see the big picture in business.Image credit: Temperate Climate Permaculture This post will introduce the reader to the visual, experiential Branching Out Patterns* tool, used to identify and assess business teams’ problems. Introduction: Tools represent...
Comments12/12/2016 #23 Harvey Lloyd#22 I agree with your sentiments here. I realize though that the language of wisdom must transcend the ideological to the present of human existence. Social media is not bad but it has offered new directions that i don't sense will allow us to evolve as a species.
I share your insights with the group here that has been diligently discussing the tenuous situation of emotions and their outcomes. Like social media, emotions are not bad or good until we discern their value within the human dynamic. Although we can empathise with an individual and their needs, the results of their emotions as felt by mankind is another story. We can't merge the two.
This sounds like a harsh statement, and it is. My emotions and how they direct me should have two components, others and then myself, and in that order. Should i choose myself first, then i should be prepared for the consequences of my actions. I am ok with those who place themselves first within their emotional sphere but, bare in mind that i am referring to human existence within a large social group. (Not personal reflective self awareness styled self talk.)
Given this position, i would suggest that it creates interdependencies that propels mankind forward. Otherwise, with me first we create dependencies that separate us at the fundamental level. Your matrix is capturing the dichotomy.12/12/2016 #22 Sara JacoboviciPart 2/2: This leads me to what #19, @Harvey Lloyd captures when he writes: "The ability to carry in my hand technology that allows for total connectivity has allowed me to live virtually while losing my skills within the human experience." It's not so much technology that I am concerned about, it's the impact technology has on "re-wiring" who we are. We are sensory beings and if we are deprived of certain sensory experiences, the same people that imagined these new devices will no longer be able to see beyond their function.12/12/2016 #21 Sara JacoboviciPart 1/2: #14 #17 #18 Gentlemen, @David B. Grinberg, @CityVP Manjit and @Mohammed Sultan, your discussion is invaluable and I am excited to see it arise here. The depth of the comments; self-reflective, intelligent, informative and interpretative, and the questions that are raised, prove that it is emotion, especially fear, that distract from our ability to stay grounded in our human capacity. David, you who look out beyond the boundaries of earth, can not speak of limits and scope. Manjit proves that technologically based devices cannot replace humans when he says, "...explore flow with my learned capabilities to handle variety of information in a way that best represents my exploration. " Only a human (like Manjit) can think and express himself in this way. Another example comes from Mohammed Sultan when he differentiates between creative thinking which is binding to the moment and creative thinking that can also work in different boundaries. This can only come from a human source.12/12/2016 #20 Harvey Lloyd#14 I will have to go with you on this thought pattern. Although i understand the reply of @CityVP Manjit i believe we speak of two very different aspects of the discussions.
Our journey of technology is one aspect while the impact of current technology is another. The future of technology may promise many things, healthcare, human safety and productivity, but what does that world look like based on where we are now? Clearly technology is leading the way to a new society that i don't think we have thought through. Many consumers who once were our customers are now without work, so they cant consume. We will no longer be able to barter our time for money and consume. Technology is taking the value of our time from the barter equation.
I am not against technology, but am stating that if tech is going to change the barter system we have, then shouldn't we be working on that at the same rate as tech? If we think about it, i believe we can see tech at the center of the have and have not debate and the narrowing of the middle class.12/12/2016 #19 Harvey Lloyd@Sara Jacobovici you are continuing to shed light in dark areas. Our challenging emotions are typically our yield and stop signs. But like when we experience these signs in driving we are called to act a certain way, then so we should when experiencing these emotions. Emotions should not change the journey but rather enhance our experience on the journey. Just as the signs of the road keep us safe.
In our daily professional lives we have people we journey with and this causes these yielding emotions to come forward. Most importantly though we have to reconcile these emotions with each other. This is the human experience. Clearly, though there is a new kid on the block that i think you touch on. Technology.
I find technology foreboding. It introduces to each group of professionals a myriad of data sets that can overwhelm and can also be generated in such a way that replaces humans. In reviewing the outputs of technology we now create a third participant within the discussion You/Me/Data. But data is binary in the sense that it is right or wrong about the future as perceived. Also, data is subjective in its appearance and collection.
Although our imaginations did create the technology i don't believe we thought through the impact. I enjoy the impact up to the point my job, career, fiscal stability gets affected. The ability to carry in my hand technology that allows for total connectivity has allowed me to live virtually while losing my skills within the human experience.
Your tree and understanding of problem solving comes from your history without the technology. What of the new/next generations that all they know is tech? Will they or can they grasp the concepts presented here?12/12/2016 #18 Mohammed Sultan#17 Thanks for sharing your link.When we compare singularity or AI with what's been shared by @ Sara Jacobovici we at once will realize that both are talking about the creative thinking,but from two different angles.Sara is talking about creative thinking which is binding to the moment and can improve the current state of workplaces performance in the short term.Her creative thinking can also work in different boundaries anchored by the same rules,but can't be conceived for uncertain future.Whereas singularity is not limited to specific" time horizon" and can be conceived for the future and also in different boundaries.As a researcher I don't believe in the power of singularity or AI in which one can be vividly aware or see himself functioning a decade from now.Singularity of such kind that can tell the future or control it, is only owned by the power of God,otherwise scientists could have hurried up to clone it for the ordinary people.12/12/2016 #17 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#16 Dear @David B. Grinberg you do know what those limits and scopes are because that is the emotional response that Sara is talking about here, and thus when I am pursuing information in how I am able to receive it, whether it is relevant that I understand it now and to see what I can grasp immediately, without setting out acres of personal time trying to understand these things at a deeper level. That deeper level has one compass which is to know our own flow. If we become overwhelmed we know we have flown to high or engaged in too many areas at once, or if we are underwhelmed then we know we have room to explore more.
Take this proponent for singularity who wrote their thoughts about it, relating positive thinking with singularity - of course that is the opinion of this individual but this opinion is well within both of our limits and scope - of course all dependent on what else is occupying our field of attention at the time we attend to this material :
Singularity Defined and Refined by Singularity Utopia (2013 Blog)
I don't want to flood others with information, but explore flow with my learned capabilities to handle variety of information in a way that best represents my exploration. Learning is as unique as our own individual DNA. You cannot become me, and I cannot become you- but the abundance we share is this opportunity to explore the way that makes most sense for us to explore. There is network intelligence (not network stupidity) which is to welcome what you can welcome so long as it leads to flow, liberation and freedom of your own mind and being.12/12/2016 #16 David B. Grinberg#15 Many thanks for your thoughtful reply, CityVP Manjit, and thank you for sharing those web links too. I can tell you that my own "limit and scope" is, shall we say, limited in scope. I try to wrap my head around these mega concepts, but usually that just results in a mega headache. Thus, I appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.12/12/2016 #15 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#14 Dear @David B. Grinberg, you are asking here about something unfathomable. There are people who have tried to put a perspective around the movement to what you describe as the brave new world in life and one of those is Kevin Kelly, because Kelly has the abstractive ability to begin to knit together the thinking that is dimensions above where most of us are and emerge from this rarefied atmosphere with something that we can put our minds around, or at least begin to establish what this map of the unknown may potentially look like.
Here is Kevin Kelly talking about the Singularity as it applies to AI
This is no different to knowing we cannot think like Einstein but we can follow his example of imagining following a beam of light. We will only go so far in our own learning journey but it is sufficient enough to awaken our individual lives to the uncertainty and new possibilities emerging ahead.
One of the steps we can take our own awareness is then follow the leads that will make most sense to us because we each know our own limits of understanding and scope of imagination. I cannot say what this limit and scope is for David B. Grinberg - only you know that.
An example of a step I can take in my own learning journey in this particular stream of consciousness is simply to listen to someone like Vernor Vinge - because ideas he originated have been level set for the understanding of the earnest learner with basic curiosity.
Vernor Vinge - Foresight and the Singularity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tngUabHOea012/12/2016 #14 David B. GrinbergThank you, Sara, for such an informative, educational and enlightening read. As someone who considers himself an amateur futurist (rightly or wrongly), I'm concerned that the frenetic pace of technology will soon overwhelm human capacities. Some scientists say that the average laptop computer is currently equivalent to the human brain. Others say artificial intelligence will be smarter than humans by the 2030s. Thus, keeping pace with new and evolving tech -- let alone staying ahead of the curve -- is a substantial challenge which will likely grow more difficult over time.
According to "Moore's law" -- for example -- computing power doubles every two years (some say as little as 18-months). Additionally, many scientists and others predict that AI humanoid robots (or androids) will be capable of passing the so-called "Turing Test" as early as the 2030s as well. That means these AI androids will not only be much smarter than humans, but indistinguishable as well. Some fear they will replace humans altogether, not just jobs. As you know, many large companies are also adopting machine learning, AI and robotics in many aspects of their business operations to replace human employees. Thus, to coin a phrase, we indeed face a brave new world not only in business but in life generally. The subsequent challenges ahead of us are immense and historically game changing. THOUGHTS?11/12/2016 #12 debasish majumderfour hydrogen atoms enable to produce Helium in the sun. and helium consists of 2 electron, two protons and two neutrons. have we ever thought, where is the missing electrons and protons and how it transforms to form helium, where energy how plays the key role? we must not be flummoxed and nature maintains a unique balance, along with matter and anti-matter, the duality, a significant feature, causing immense impact to even our very existence! Great post @Sara Jacobovici! enjoyed read. thank you very much for sharing the post madam.11/12/2016 #10 Mohammed Sultan#6 When companies treat people motivation as strategy they will value people emotion over capital or equity, and will think of the ROE -as Return On Emotion not Equity. Researches on motivation have shown that people feel more satisfied when they get regarded rather than being rewarded,because their emotion has become more important than the salaries they are paid.When companies treat motivation as strategy they will come to a conclusion that; when they trust people they will trust their customers,and the higher the trust level the higher ROE will be.Businesses also are about feelings and when feelings are suppressed we expect the ROE to get lower .You can't imagine how pride people feel when they get regarded ,they will extend their creative domain and stretch their thinking beyond the norms and logic to creativity and imagination.11/12/2016 #7 Sara Jacobovici#5 I meant every word when I wrote that it was your work that inspired me @Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee. I can't thank you enough. Thank you as well for your comment. I am grateful to see that your are satisfied with the outcome as it is an extension of what you started.11/12/2016 #6 Sara Jacobovici#4 @Mohammed Sultan, personally, I am always so encouraged and flattered by your comments. Thank you. Your insights are always appreciated, as well as your writing style. The take away, for me, of this comment has to be, "When the employee motivation is treated as a strategy, people will work in harmony to achieve the balance between their internal actions and their external impact." Thanks again.11/12/2016 #5 Ali Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeHello @Sara Jacobovici- I am thrilled by your buzz and it deserves a welcoming waggling dance. You have shown in three examples how the initial emotional points may diversify into different patterns by different people and follow trajectories of their own.
The first three feelings were negative as it is well-established that it is easier to stay in one domain of negative emotions than to make a jump to the domain of positive emotions. That frustration developed into disappointment and irritation is in line with what has been experienced. It takes energy to make the jump and this is evident from the emotions branching out patterns in your worked examples.
You have now an emotions fingerprint-equivalent.
One of the pioneering IBM CEOs said that it is managing people and their emotions that counts. Your buzz explains this beautifully.
I am humbled for playing the role of a trigger in prompting you to write such a. thinking buzz on emotional patterns. I thank you for the mention of my name.11/12/2016 #4 Mohammed Sultan@Sara Jacobovici It's really a creative post .You either have the attitude of an expert consultant or had been trained in your childhood on how to fit pieces into a synergistic whole (JIGSAW) and enjoyed the beauty and measured the impact of this process.Fit and balance between both sides the human and the physical..between our personal and professional interests ..between knowledge and feeling are crucial to build an emotional corporate jigsaw.The emotional org culture has become a necessity because it reflects our thoughts and feelings.When the employee motivation is treated as a strategy, people will work in harmony to achieve the balance between their internal actions and their external impact.The shape and the beauty of the future corporate jigsaw will depend to large extent on how well the internal parts,the external impact and our actions can all be kept in balance and lead to strategic moves in the right time.
- Producer22/11/2016The simplest question all #startup founders should be asking themselves, first!You spot a gap in the market, a habit or process you feel you can improve upon and then you come up with a great idea to build a new product or service.(2 min read)You speak to those closest to you and share your thoughts and look for some social...
Comments23/11/2016 #2 Mohammed Sultan@Ron Goddard.@ Javier beBee was a rider of an idea that took him further than anyone could expect.Today beBee represent a post-entrepreneurial model which integrates the entrepreneurial visionary approach of a start-up with the discipline and focus of a well established business.The only question a successful entrepreneur could as is;What next.?
- Producer16/11/20165 Ways to Reduce Expenses Through TechnologyInnovative new technologies, next-generation service providers and the latest digital applications can all be crucial assets for businesses seeking to optimize efficiency or curb overhead expenses. From paperless and virtual offices to software that...
- Producer14/11/2016Five Elements to Keep Your Strategy From Becoming the Victim of Efficiency.Don’t let your strategic planning become a victim of efficiency (getting things done) over effectiveness (doing the right thing). Every entrepreneur, regardless of their level of success, faces the dynamic tension between the urgent and the...
- Producer14/11/2016Preparing For Launch: Marketing Your Business TodayDo you remember Tivo? What about Zune? Joost?Chances are (depending on your age), at least one of the above products is lost on you–you’ve never heard of it, don’t know what it did (or does), and have no plans to seek out this information any time...
Comments15/11/2016 #2 mohammed khalafI think the market is the modern jungle .... and it's survival of the fittest! But, since you have a conscience, I'm going to tell you how you to play in a way that is respectful, while still moving you in the direction you want to go. To the top! You see, in market politics, you can play nicely ...
- Producer14/11/2016Is Bad Data Hitting You Hard? Here’s How to Roll with the PunchesYou don’t need an authority to tell you that poor data quality data implies a multitude of negative consequences in a company. It has a ripple effect. It creates competitive disadvantage, bad strategy, lost productivity, customer relationship and...
- 10/11/2016Articulate Storyline project Training the Unemployed for Self Employment in Services Industries- full business training from ideas state to tax prep of reconciled Financial Statements. Assessments included. Design Doc here: DD.pdfEar Candle Productionsearcandleproductions.com The Sound of Light Enters the Underground...
- 09/11/2016Should my startup join an accelerator?www.linkedin.com Over the last few years, thousands of entrepreneurs have setup exciting businesses across every sector of the UK economy. With this, many, many accelerators have been set up to help startups...
Comments10/11/2016 #2 Paul BurgeHi @Jonathan Roomer, and a warm welcome to beBee. Thanks for sharing your content. Don't forget you can post your content and blog directly on our Producer platform: bebee.com/producer. You'll find that our Producer community is very active and offers a high level of engagement. Any questions feel free to ask me!