- Producer07/09/2017LAS MEJORES NEVERAS PARA LA CARAVANABuscábamos neveras que cumplieran ciertos requisitos para facilitarnos las cosas cuando vamos de camping.La queríamos como las de casa pero en pequeño. No tenemos la caravana bien acondicionada para el tema gas, y nunca usamos la corriente de...
- Producer07/09/2017Es caro ir en tienda de campaña?Materiales básicos que debemos tener para ir de camping en tienda de campaña: Linterna Goal Zero Solo LED por 14’99 € Silla Plegable de camping por 12’99 € x 4 = 51’96 € Mesa de camping por 29’99 € Cocina de gas a...
- Producer03/08/2017Las mejores Apps para tus salidas de campingAlguna vez te has encontrado con que no sabes que campings hay cerca de dónde te encuentras? Estas buscando un gps que te indique el mejor camino si vas con caravana? En este artículo de http://irdecamping.es podrás encontrar las mejores...
- Producer29/06/2017La Bombilla Mágica Led, imprescindible en el camping o tu autocaravanaSi te gustan las acampadas, ir de camping o coger tu autocaravana, no olvides meter la Bombilla Mágica Led de molamucho en la maleta o macuto. Ventajas: 1) Iluminación de emergencia si se va la luz en el camping, albergue, hostal…colocas la...
- Producer03/11/2016Overnight Camping Gear Must-HavesGoing out into the wilderness in order to rekindle one’s connection to the nature is a great idea. Unfortunately, a lot of people take this notion only half way through. Going to the park is still not good enough and neither is going on a two hours...
- 01/10/2016This is what happens when you have time and talent on your hands and one too many VW Bus hulks haunting the yard.
Simply well done.
Comments01/10/2016 #2 Ken BoddieThe kids here in Oz, Brian, refer to a VW Beatle as a 'punch buggy" and take delight in being the first to punch their mate's arm when they see such a vehicle in the street. The VW Kombi Van is referred as a 'double punch buggy', and its sight is met with two punches to the arm. Progressing naturally onto your above photo would make this engineering wonder a veritable boxing match!
- 21/08/2016If you need to get off grid but still need some power - without building a power station of your own. Great for camping, boating, RVing - or living in a van down by the river.My New Zamp 40 Watt Portable Solar Charging System Model ZS 40 P This is a brief video to show you the new solar power system I will be using for my portable ham radio videos starting in 2015. This is the Zamp 40 Watt...
- 16/06/2016Do you have a weekend get away - want some moto fun but don't want to carry or ride a full size bike ? Do you have miles of bicycle trails that you want to enjoy but hate the up hills ? Do you live on a boat - or a van down by the river and need a way to get around town quickly ? This could be your solution!
Say hello to the Super 73
The Super 73 has the look of an old lawn mower mini bike from the 70's - that boxy frame is welded into my child hood memories, and I have suffered many a rash from a 5 hp mower motor. Ah, youth before the interwebz.
Powered by a Lithium battery, and of course its' pedals, the bike is capable of speed rushes up to 25 mph. Running on fat beach tires with a 4.25 foot print and 20 inch wheels stopped by disk brakes at each end. This hummer is ready for the sand or the dirty back woods. The 1000 watts of umph is at the touch of your thumb - though I would have preferred a conventional wrist twist throttle.
The battery is removable, so you can charge it in your office while you grind away at work. A charge will last a claimed 20 miles. But the best feature of all?... the integrated bottle holder and opener - admit it, you know you gotta have those. Add a set of lights, and run it as a commuter? No campus will safe again. Sure - why not.
Early adopter price is 1799 - get it quickThe Super 73, 1000 Watt Electric Bike Lithium Cycles has this week taken to Kickstarter to raise the $25,000 they require to take their new Super 73 electric bike into production. The Super 73...
- 16/06/2016I was pretty excited when this hit the Start Up venue and maxed it out with the Record in funding. The Coolest Cooler features a rechargeable blender, LED lights for night time, a bottle opener, concealed plates and a Blue Tooth speaker that can Sync up to your smart phone for playing the tunes. It will also charge your device with a USB plug. Perfect for tailgating parties, BBQs, Boat outings or Living off grid in a van down by the River.Coolest Cooler: A Portable Party http://coolest.com/ You know that sexy growl that a sports car makes? The Coolest Cooler’s built-in blender doesn’t sound anything like that. But it’s got...
- Camp .... The Summer Adventure
These are the excursions of the Starship Tent
Your 3 season mission:
To dominate at new trailheads
To geek out, camp life; red shirt paradise
To boldly spend a full night under the stars
While still just a concept, and likely not to get off the ground due to licensing issues - Dave Delisle has crafted the perfect escape pod for your weekend get away, or run away from civilization camp module. A great design with a nod to the beloved TV Series, I would definitely buy it. I could make the perfect B-n-B solution for back yard camping geek-outs when the ComiCon is in town and everything is sold out. Just don't show up in the Red Shirt Sleep Jammies - they don't bode well for survivability; unless you are a Scot and an Engineer.
- I had an ex-girlfriend that wouldn't go camping because there were not flush toilets. Needless to say - we did not survive the summer camping season. I like to camp. One summer between Sophomore and Junior year of college - I lived in a GP Medium Military tent; it was designed to sleep 12 without bunks...and it was bigger than my dorm room, I felt like I was nearly living in a castle. more on that later -
Where do you do what you gotta do when you hafta go do? It's not something most people want to talk about - but it is a necessity of life. One of the things that bothered me about Walden - is that never once does he address hygiene, a critical element if you are living off grid and self sufficient - away from the civility of flush toilets.
Introducing - the Royal thrown of camp toilets - as it is heavy, a bit of work to set up and drain and it is expensive. The Palm Springs camp toilet, yes - it even 'flushes'. Remember, a gallon of water is about 6 pounds - so when this unit is full - it will be close to 40 pounds - and not fun to move, plan accordingly.Palm Springs Outdoor 5 Gal Portable Outdoor Camping Recreation Toilet Palm Springs Outdoor 5 Gal Portable Outdoor Camping Recreation Toilet. Self-contained portable toilet for camp site, boat, RV, or other recreation Sturdy...
- It's time to pack up and hit the road, spend the weekends camping, out seeking the adventure of trails, lakes, beachs and what have you. Time to play hard and get dirty, squish the sand between your toes, make a viral face plant water skiing vid - it is all now at a moments notice, a full tank of gas away.
But what of the clean up - the dirty, muddy, mucky, sandy, filthy awards that you earned while enjoying the great outdoors. (not to mention the smell of wet dog)
Enter the RinseKit portable shower! The size of a standard ice chest cooler, filled with tap water right from the spicket, it gives a pressurized shower for about two full minutes. Not a 'Hollywood' shower - but enough to get the sand off your feet, the mud off your ankles and the big chunks off that dog.
Enjoy the outdoors - just don't smell like you live there. Perfect for camping, tiny homes or that off grid yurt.
The pressurized one is already on the market and around $100 - a heated unit is still in crowd funding; but until then, you can fill the current offering up with hot water if you do not want to wait.RinseKit : Pressurized Portable Shower RinseKit is a pressurized, portable shower that's like having a hose to go. With no pumping and no batteries, RinseKit fills with two gallons of water from...
- Producer25/05/20168 Modern Gadgets and Items for Comfort CampingFor some people, the idea of "camping" means being in a hotel with a slow wireless connection and no room service. Even if someone doesn't identify as being an "outdoors-y" type of person, there are definitely modern ways to keep comfort levels high...
Comments25/05/2016 #2 John WilliamsI don't know if the whole point of being in nature and trying to separate yourself with your daily life in the city can be still achieved with these devices, maybe for certain type of campers not, but I would definitely take the espresso maker and an inflatable tent.