- Producer20/09/2017Car Removal AucklandWreckers Auckland is the best facility to meet and talk about car removal in Auckland. Why so? - Wreckers Auckland, i.e. we, has been dealing in wrecking car since a long time now and fact that’s going to surprise you is we offer decent cash in...
- Maserati Zagato Coupe Mostroimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 19/09/2017Offroad style Bentley...scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net
- 2017 488 Coupemedia.licdn.com
- Three words or lessimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Both cars are beauties.... this is the Ford's view as the GTO leaves it in the dust.....image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Who will winimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
Comments18/09/2017 #2 Aaron 🐝 SkogenSorry but is that even a question @William 🐝 Rakow? :-)
The GTO, by a solid 1.3 seconds in the 0-60, and a solid 7 tenths of a second in the quarter mile. The mustangs 390ci/325hp,was no match for the GTO's 400 ci, 360 hp, then add the ram air option, and it was even further behind. . .
And as a lover of old ford trucks, it pains me to admit the GM was far superior to the ford in this case!
- FIAT 1500 E anno 1950image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- 17/09/2017Classic 1939 Chevy Panel Truck
A wonderful 1939 Chevy Panel Truck seen at the Sultans Car Club of Long Beach Car Show.1939 Chevy Panel Truck A wonderful 1939 Chevy Panel Truck seen at the Signal Hill Car Show put on by the Sultans Car Club of Long...
- 17/09/2017FUTURE READY: N0 Diversity is No Innovation
More than a Billion people in the region and there are no R&D Centers, kinda scary, isn't it? So the mobile brands have taken this region as a sales outlet without much consideration regarding the tastes and requirements of the local populace. There is a bouquet of cultures and ethnicities making up a genius pool if tapped can result in amazing solutions and products. It would be ideal if the regional offices start off with local research facilities and not just "Feedbacks" and utilize the smart youth to enhance the user and regional experience as a whole.
The consequences are henceforth as expected. The top positions are "usually" held by the people either from the country of the brands or are sent as delegates? Why is that? Why can't we nurture the local teams to take on the leadership? Is it lack of trust? Unless we change the regional approach to that of true focus with R&D and resources, we will be confined to the same situations. The teams below, in turn, end up making silos and so-called "mafia" with safe team members who would hire people not for intelligence but for their security.
Time to take the region seriously and enable local teams.
- The highly anticipated Frankfurt Auto Show will kick off later this week with the upcoming models from the world’s top automakers including this electric concept car from Mercedes-Benz.image-store.slidesharecdn.com
- Producer14/09/2017The Essential Aspects to know about VINs and DecodingWhile most of us own luxurious cars, we do not really know or bother about their identification numbers. Well, VIN or Vehicle Identification Number is of much importance in the extensive auto industry. The notion was innovated in the year 1954;...
- 14/09/2017Hoy vuela con nosotros: Oscar Herencia
Apasionado del fútbol, running y karting. Viviendo la vida de la forma más coherente con mis ideas y sentimientos. Así se define nuestro invitado en las Redes Sociales.
Es el CEO para España y Portugal de la multinacional MetLife, pero hoy no viene para hablarnos de su cargo ni de su marca, hoy viene con su hijo apasionado del Karting.
Oscar Herencia, (hijo) nos cuenta cómo fueron sus inicios y donde tiene pensado llegar con su gran pasión: El Automovilismo.Oscar Herencia / Punta Tacon Tv - PUNTA TACON TVpuntatacon.tv Oscar Herencia Hoy vuela con nosotros: Oscar Herencia Apasionado del fútbol, running y karting. Viviendo la vida de la forma más...
- Producer13/09/2017Carmageddon - Frankfurt Motor Show 2017 ReviewThe biennial Frankfurt Motor Show revved up this week with 50 carmakers and 1000 exhibitors plying their shiny new wares across 200,000 square metres of display space. Truly living up to its reputation as the Worlds 'biggest' car show that's the...
- 13/09/2017FUTURE READY: MY TAKE ON THE APPLE 8 / X
There are two sides of the Apple launch, the market, and the innovation. As I operate and observe both fronts then let me take you through my observations:
The Market: What I mean are the traders and the distributors. A frenzy, to say the least, that's the word I would use about the state of the market. Traders are falling head over heels to get a hold of the first harvest and are desperately calling the runners to get in the long lines with pre booking and collect the devices to be shipped to their respective regions. Local newspapers would soon feature the interviews of the first sellers and buyers who would have doled in excess of 2-3000$ for the initial product to show off to their social media trolls.
Innovation: I think what Apple has mastered is real and true innovation like its never been done in history. It's not the product Innovation rather its an art of "Marketing 1-Year-Old" Samsung Technology and making it sound like WOW. I mean this is incredible the way they have been able to do this year after year after year. Even the display if I am not wrong is from Samsung. So my 1 cent of advice to Apple competitors is to ditch the product innovation and budgets and fire your marketing agency. You guys need a brand new marketing department to get away with ancient products. In the fruit market of mobile phones, yesterday I smelled a blackberry.
- 12/09/2017FUTURE READY: A WRAP UP OF IPHONE 7 - A GREAT RUN
The Dubai mobile wholesale market had been quiet; well as a quiet before the storm as many other markets across the globe. The anticipation of the new iPhones had many traders edgy as if waiting for the birth of their first born. Apple has been consistently successful in creating this euphoria around the launch of their products and doing this consistently for the 10th year in a row is a thing of legends. First the 599$ barrier and now we wait for the 1000$ mental shift at the launch of the X or 8. So here's a summary for you in collaboration with Elias Atallah. I am amazed how every step of this product is being tracked and recalled.
- Sep 2016: Constrained on all models.
- Oct 2016: Constrained on the + & Jet Black Color.
- Jan / Feb 2017: Increasing demand on Black Color.
- April 2017: Restricted supply on Red Color and Price Hike on Trading.
- July / Sep 2017: Restricted supply for 32gb for all models.
Interestingly the CPO and used iPhone 7 was available at the same time and as I have repeatedly mentioned in my blogs that it simply attacks the Android sweet spots. So here's a welcome to the new iPhones and let's see how these would fare in the year 2017 / 2018.