- 20/11/2016Charlie at home. I bought the blinds for my wife as she loves all of the extra light that mirrored surfaces reflect.
- 21/10/2016Tabita Betania compartilhou originalmente com Animaladas (Debate):
- 21/10/2016Gaetano S compartilhou originalmente:lh3.googleusercontent.com
- 26/10/2016HARMONIA ENTRE OS SERES , DEVE NOS SERVIR COMO EXEMPLOS.lh3.googleusercontent.com
- Producer05/11/2016Thank You LinkedinI was talking to my brother last night. I asked him if he checked out my blog yet. When I told him Linkedin restricted my account because published a couple posts on their platform about the Pipeline Protest and my Lakota Friends at Standing Rock...
Comments06/11/2016 #3 Gordon PyeI was electronically excommunicated from LinkedIn long ago after I seriously challenged the Corporate Illusion alleged highly educated executives continue to attempt to portray despite the rise of freedom of information via social media these days However I have the gut feeling that widespread local support for the Dakota Pipeline Protest is primarily driven by feat of losing their vital Rail and Road infrastructure not ancestors graves. Back in the 1990s they put a 2ft Gas Pipeline from the UK Lake District ( Through my native Ribble Valley ) down into West Yorkshire, the pipeline was put under the rivers in a tunnel with no water contamination whatsoever,. and now its impossible to tell that its even there !
Long experience has minded me to conclude that Green NGOs and their army of Green Tendy top celebrity musicians, film & TV stars and others who claim to be Modern Artists are actually Trojan Horses working in the interest of BIG OIL !
Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/crooked-hitlery-george-soros-pope-francis-cop21-luvvies-nwo-baal05/11/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsCongratulations Mark! You have definitely made your mark on the world....that LinkedIn censors says everything that needs to be said. Thank you for supporting the efforts of the Lakota and bringing the dangers of that that hideous pipeline to the attention of your readers. May the elections being held in the next week finally bring an end merous projects. ur views and support here Higl lace!!! I love it. Perhaps share the same blogs here so the Bees can read.
- Producer02/08/2016Man and BeastIn my backyard, or while walking my neighborhood, I encounter all manner of man and beast. This photo-document shows some of the dogs and cats I meet and shoot with my iPhone. My neighborhood, South Tucson, Arizona, USA is tough and so are its dogs...
Comments18/10/2016 #2 Ben PintoHi Aurorasa,
On top of learning that my EQ would score an F, I also just learned...
1) A buzz can't be manipulated like honey can (edits, cancels, etc.)
2) The psychedelic waves in this picture cause one to say stuff that is just stupid
3) The day I get this right I will be known the land over as "the Sense Say," because what I SAY will make SENSE. - the Sensei
- Producer23/06/2016About the CatJust a few words about the common house cat. The house cat is everywhere on social media. So beBee shouldn’t be immune. Humans, having a natural affinity for self-hatred, are often drawn to the common house cat. Whether it is to pet and...
Comments15/09/2016 #9 Brian McKenzieI am not a cat person - I grew up on a farm - my pets were piglets and ducklings....until they were plated. I don't understand the pure flood of cats on social media - they are EVERYWhere; even the original 'Insta-kitty' - Egyptian heiroglyphs. Arrrrgh!.......... but I do enjoy Grumpy Cat. ;)24/06/2016 #4 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanWell, you haven't met our cat Amanda, the diva. She is a Himalayan, 15 year old cat that rules the household. She comes to us when called. She has several different meows, depending on what she wants. She has a routine where she lays in an area before the sun rays shine through, as if she is getting herself ready for it. It's hilarious to watch. So, I would say she is pretty smart or maybe we're pretty dumb! Haha!23/06/2016 #2 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsI got tears in my eyes I laughed so hard! We have three, and unfortunately we admit daily; dumber than a box of rocks, all three of them. Ours however are snugglers, all of them, they fight over who gets to snuggle up at night. One wants to snuggle right in your face which was cute the first 100 times of getting our noses filled with cat dander, and what's worse he slobbers while he's rubbing his face against you. BTW, a lot of the typos I commit on bebee are because one insists on trying to sit on my laptop while I'm using it. but, we love them despite it all23/06/2016 #1 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianLMAO. From one cat guy to another, Bravo! Cats are not pets. They are roommates. Like my college roommate, they're fun to have around even though they don't share in the rent.
True story: When I was a kid, my Dad rescued a cat. She had a bad case of worms, and the medication gave her extreme flatulence. I wanted to name her, "Farto." My Mom said that was obscene, so we named her "Pussy" instead. I still giggle when I think of that.
Okay, so I'm still a kid at 57!
- 23/08/201670% of all marketing content goes unused. That means B2B content marketing wastes a staggering $50 billion annually. Read more about cats, robots and the pitfalls of content marketing in my latest blog post
- Producer20/08/2016Match the top catsRecently, you saw people having a lot of fun on beBee mismatching faces and bodies. You would think there is even a hive dedicated to this.The challenge here is to match the top cats. Use each corresponding letter only once and fill in the...
- 16/08/2016My wife bought these cat pillows on different dates to go in different places in our home. I think she bought one on Etsy. Our cats are siblings. In the photo you see that our female (in the middle) and the male furthest in the back look similar to these pillows. On the closeup picture of the pillows you see that coincidentally their shapes fit together like puzzle pieces.
- Producer15/08/2016Unproven and Unexplained?I was working online at the college library and some students were talking about mermaids. There was talk about a camera farther down than a human can swim catching an image of someone with webbed hands, big eyes, and a fish tail. Someone called...
- Producer09/08/2016Diary Of a Social Media Hermit and Digital Self-Obsessed I read in a reputable Information technology magazine that the cat is the most popular pet on the internet by a very long shot over his direct canine competitors. Now I did not know cats were on internet but if I was a cat it is highly probable...
Comments12/08/2016 #55 CityVP 🐝 Manjit#54 Stimulating reflection my dear Pascal Derrien - we have had discussion in the collective psyche way before the rise of the Internet, from the halycon days of the 60's. Gerald Hecht posted a picture of Bob Dylan in one of his buzzes dated 1966. Those of us who were 5 years or older in 1966 obviously lived through that very time but in the context of today that was 50 years ago.
So we know that discourse and discussion has been the prevalent reality for over 50 years and not just the 25 years the web celebrates as its anniversary http://www.webat25.org/ whether it is 20 or 50 years of stimulating discussions, what have discussions achieved when we individually turn the television on - only to see that discussions in 2016 look like they have actually regressed from discussions back in 1966. Back then even the Beatles were singing "Think For Yourself" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UilX-LIyLrQ and later The Who exclaimed "Won't Get Fooled Again" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q and then the decades went on decade after decade until you and I Pascal have arrived fully alive and alert in this decade we share here together. What happened?
We must have had 50+ years of discussions where the finger got pointed everywhere but to the person who should reflect most on the discussion, the person who initiated the discussion which is individually all of us - and so Roger Daltry sings "the world looks the same and history has not changed'. When you pose the question "fundamentally today I want to ask this quintessential question" [Quote] - it is the thinker in you and thinker and action within me. For me this is a stimulating reflection for the present moment of who we are now rather than those 50 year+ of stimulating discussions, which is "the same as it ever was".12/08/2016 #53 CityVP 🐝 ManjitAs a digital animal I am a virtual cat, maybe not a cool cat but I have literally given myself 9 lives https://twitter.com/CityVP I am definitely not a Digital Dog - the kind that we socially need to train where to poop and that becomes an obedient slave of its master - in that most crony kind of way, but free will is free will and if it is controlled by a pied piper then that is the pied piper's business and not mine to worry about. What people want to do online is what they are free to do, but mostly they don't seem free.
Tribalism is our animal self expressing itself and here the alternative to being a digital dog (follower) or a virtual cat (explorer) is a digital ape and that is consistent with what tribes have always been - there is no renaissance in that, it is our attachment to the past because not every human being is interested in evolving, they will find the century that their mindset and soul is most comfortable with and remain there - here the tribalism of the Taliban is real yet they know how to USE social media. You said :
" if you add a bit of tribalism and a parochial attitude to the mix you just obtain a digitally exported version of real life on your screen." [QUOTE from Pascal Derrien Leinster]
I tend to think that what is exported is a the abject physical reality transformed into the abject virtual reality, again if I choose to live in the present moment then that is my choice, and that is what really makes me a virtual cat, not my creative 9 lives of exploration, all of which ensure that my branded life is cut up into tinier pieces - and perhaps in cutting that up, I get to keep myself. No promise of that in a world predicated and dominated by the psyche of brand identity and playing the brand game.10/08/2016 #49 Pascal Derrien#48 my son who is also a kat loves giraffes and their ''salade de feuilles'' good choice and I do agree with it maybe I am a cat with giraffe spots as I tend to adopt the same attitude , thanks for dropping by @Deb 🐝 Helfrich View more#48 my son who is also a kat loves giraffes and their ''salade de feuilles'' good choice and I do agree with it maybe I am a cat with giraffe spots as I tend to adopt the same attitude , thanks for dropping by @Deb 🐝 Helfrich :-) and reading this light hearted take on social media Close10/08/2016 #48 Deb 🐝 HelfrichI'm going outlier here and assign myself the category of social media giraffe..... I stroll along at my own pace, finding the choicest leaves to devour, keeping my head above most of the posturing going on at ground level.
This buzz was really enjoyable to read, @Pascal Derrien - you are the kool kat.
@Aurorasa Sima - I went about as opposite as possible from the typical animal I usually say I resemble... any thoughts on my standard answer?10/08/2016 #44 Mohammed A. JawadAha...@Pascal Derrien What a semblance of human beings with that of cats! Aren't we humans, with excessive and diverse addictions, altered our own human identity? Perhaps, we have become digital beings, with our unmindful, excessive love for digitization in our lives. With proper usage and interactive connectivity, we ought to behave ourselves and reap the benefits of social media.10/08/2016 #39 Lisa 🐝 GallagherWell what are the choices if someone like myself tends to be a night owl? Oh wait, I'm an Owl! I don't dislike cats but I also don't have great understanding of them either- with the exception of your great explanation above @Pascal Derrien View moreWell what are the choices if someone like myself tends to be a night owl? Oh wait, I'm an Owl! I don't dislike cats but I also don't have great understanding of them either- with the exception of your great explanation above @Pascal Derrien. You sure drew some great analogies. I want to think I'm the loner at night, not preying on anyone and hoping sleep will find me before the sun rises ;-) Close10/08/2016 #35 Pascal Derrien#16 thanks @Jim Murray it is highly probable that some posts only appeal to wolves lately those guys are patient and have longer attention span when it comes to chase good stuff :-) thanks for dropping by my post is full of contradiction like social media I suppose :-)