- 13/08/2017Something my 17 year old dog is going through just recently:What happens when your dog gets Alzheimer’swww.washingtonpost.com Our pets are living longer. But that means they're more likely to come down with dementia and other mind...
Comments13/08/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichSo sorry to hear this, @Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador
I said this just yesterday " But really, our brains are not that different from dogs’.
We owe them much more brain-credit that we currently give them.
The best thing you can do is make sure you are feeding a species-appropriate diet - lots of good fats and high-quality protein may help your dog's quality of life during this last phase.
- Producer08/08/2017How to get the most out of beBee featuresI do not have the inside scoop on the beBee algorithm(s), so I can’t tell you what will boost you on the beBee radar, but I think it’s safe to say that the more you interface with the project and its people, the more growth you’ll see in terms of...
Comments11/08/2017 #21 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#8 No @Chas ✌️ Wyatt, but they might mistake you for Lt. Dan.
@Aleta Curry: Re algorithms: As far as I know, there aren't any. At least none for the platform. We have helpers like the #buzzBebee or buzz @beBee when a post crosses 20 Relevants and 5 Comments (Like this one) That will make beBee share a post on their social media accounts. Also, there's an email that goes out with posts from people you follow. Apart from those two, you get the exposure you earn.
There's no throttling, only full organic reach.11/08/2017 #20 Lisa 🐝 GallagherExcellent tips @Aleta Curry. I ditto @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador comment. And, if they are following tons of people yet have never produced any buzzes... I won't follow those either. I sound like I'm being ultra selective, I'm really not. I have to say many times those I choose not to follow end up being fake profiles and gone within a few days. It seems beBee is quick to pick up on the fake profiles. :))09/08/2017 #17 Aleta Curry#16 I agree with you, @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador, although I do tend to cut people some slack if they've got *something* in that photobox (she of the glass figurine can't be too pernickety - hear that, @Ken Boddie?) I do need background info, though.08/08/2017 #14 Tausif MundrawalaYou reminded me of the day when we both got connected. The poem which was a delight to the eyes of founder of The Antiques company allows me to take pride of our friendship.
For me beBee has been an open university where we get to reflect upon great pieces on great topics penned by our intellectual bees. I love this platform to an extent where I can't think a day without it. Wherever I am, I always make it a point to carry my handset and always be logged in with beBee. I agree with you on all aspects especially about comments as It reflects our personality well.
I am glad that you shared this buzz with us, my friend, @Aleta Curry08/08/2017 #9 Ken BoddieThe one thing you forgot, Aleta, is to advise newBees to add a good head shot, particularly if they've got good teeth and a winning smile (guess that rules me out then). Nothing worse than hiding behind an abstract absurdity, which can be a huge turnoff for prospective 'followers', unless you are in the antiques business and have a handy pic of a Madonna statuette? 🤣08/08/2017 #7 Javier 🐝 beBee@Aleta Curry great advise here! thanks
Write and post. This is important.
"People need to know who you are and what you like to talk about. It will encourage them to follow you. Keep in mind that when a Bee clicks on ‘buzzes’, beBee presents your last few posts in reverse chronological order. So avoid a string of mediocre shares that might lead a person to believe that you haven’t an original thought in your head. Check your feed fairly often and make sure it’s diverse."08/08/2017 #3 Deb 🐝 HelfrichYou made me giggle, @Aleta Curry. A memory from long ago surfaced. One spring break, on holiday, I was maybe around 9, I was playing around with some other kids on the beach and it was windy - so a loud surf and someone kept asking me my name and after around 4 times, I shouted - Dynamic Energetic Brilliant = DEB - Glad to learn someone else has a list of Admirable and Awesome adjectives that they've associated with their name!!!
- Producer10/07/2017The cat with a strong spiritEzekiel Herman Henslee was the most amazing cat I've ever had. And, I've had many. Zeke, a grey tabby (pictured here), was quite the companion, hunter, and teacher. This unique cat enjoyed walking with me and my husband when we took our leashed...
Comments10/07/2017 #2 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador@Barbara Henslee, what a touching and delightful story. My husband and I have a 15 year old Himalayan and dread the day when she departs. Animals have very keen senses and I often wonder how much they understand - perhaps more than we know. :) Zeke seems like a very special cat.
- 26/03/2017Funny Cats Compilation Funny Cat Videos Ever | funny cat video Funny Cats Compilation Funny Cat Videos Ever. Facebook Fan Page...
Comments19/03/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.purringly sweet
- 06/03/2017BIG CATS like boxes too! Tigers, Lions & Leopards love boxes too! Just like domestic cats! Subscribe to our Website: http://bigcatrescue.org Follow Big Cat Rescue on Twitter...
Comments06/03/2017 #2 Claire L Cardwell#1 I know, there's also a video about big cats and catnip which I just posted. There is also a very funny one by the same people - Big Cat Rescue on their reaction to mirrors. I could watch these cat videos all day, they are very entertaining, but I have actually got to get some work done today!
- 06/03/2017Do BIG Cats Like Catnip? *PART 2 - The "Science"... Do BIG cats like Tigers, Lions & Leopards like catnip? We decided to put the residents at Big Cat Rescue to the test once again to determine if big cats...
- 11/02/2017" Es increíble el poder mágico que tienen los gatos. Siempre son ejemplares, nos dan su cariño sin esperar nada a cambio. Son geniales porque no tienen prejuicios ni odios. Aunque pasen los años y ya no estén con nosotros sus recuerdos quedan en nuestras vidas para siempre... " 💖✨
- Producer09/02/2017Spring is Almost Here - Get Your Pet Ready for Warmer WeatherCold boring winter is coming closer to an end and it is finally time to go out and play. You and your pets are probably happy about it, but there are some things to be done before the hotter weather comes. Make a list, get the equipment and get...
- 14/12/2016I can't stop laughing hahahahaVengeance Meow Italics gets paid back for a week's worth of early morning wake ups. Jukin Media Verified (Original) * For licensing / permission to use: Contact -...
- 26/03/2016What do you see?image-store.slidesharecdn.com