- 08/08/2017Even though every unit of goods produced and sold carries equal amount of margin, why EBIDTA Margin/Profit is not proportionate to Sales increase/decrease?
Attached graph is no hypothetical/illustrative/representative.
If, Profit = Sales-MANUFACTURING COST, why so huge difference? Are we operationally efficient? Do we use efficient Operational Analytics? Probably yes, limited to Performance review alone, ignoring real-time performance.
LARGE AMOUNT OF SAVINGS REPORTED, CLOCKS-FF, LEAVING #BusinessLeaders, #CEOs wonder where all the money gone? Experts say, 5% reduction in cost of resources is equal to 25% increase in sales. But what about EBIDTA Margin/Profit?
The real challenge is not the operation, technology,process or else, but the scale. While we may increase production through automation, AI or IoT, but cannot increase fecundity and productivity.
Our workshop on BUSINESS ECONOMICS AND OPERATIONAL STRATEGY will help reducing the gap.
- 31/07/2017LOOKING FOR EVENT MANAGER/PLANNER TO CONDUCT OUR WORKSHOP ON "BUSINESS ECONOMICS AND OPERATIONAL STRATEGY" For details on workshop please visit https://businesseconomicsworkshop.blogspot.in/
WHILE Accounting is the measuring tool of Profit, Assets & Liability, Economics is the effective way of optimum utilization of resources. Economic Reasoning Skill leads to third stage of cognitive development and creativity with alternatives measuring performance leveraging organic growth and self develop all the relevant skills to the advantage.
Since hierarchy above is more interested in numerical values, hierarchy down the level are more focused on increasing numbers adopting unproductive means, keeping economic reasoning skill in abeyance.
Automation or Artificial Intelligence may help in sensing trouble/ identifying set of given parameter variance,providing deeper insights,replace day to day low level cognitive tasks, produce more data for analysis beside improving customer service amongst others, human interference through increased intelligence and economic analysis will also be subject to drastic change deriving opportunity cost maximizing profit for optimum utilization of limited resources.
This can be achieved through updating knowledge economy, business application of what we already practice in our day to day personal and social life.
This makes our workshop unique and exclusive, which no facilitators/experts prefer to deliberate.
- 24/07/2017Live a no less ordinary life with our two-days workshop on Business Economics And Operational Strategy maximizing productivity & profit reversing Law of Diminishing Marginal Return in short run production with fixed capital.
- 08/07/2017RAMKRISHNA PARAMHANSA was not a scholarly person. He was a mystical and spiritual person attained through devotion, dedication, passion, practice and experience.
Once Swami Vivekananda asked him, "You keep on chanting about GOD. Where is he? Can I see HIM? Gurudev said, "You cannot tolerate HIM. But Swami insisted to see. Gurudev put his feet on Swami's chest. Swami Vivekanand never remained what he was. Advertently or inadvertently, Swami Vivekanand sought to get what he became.
Role of Mentor is not theoretical or motivational focusing on the behavioral aspect only. It is inspirational and transformational that every person needs.
Today's Success cannot be guaranteed tomorrow. Change is a natural phenomenon to be adopted in all spheres of life.Moved Temporarilybusinesseconomicsworkshop.blogspot.in A blog about workshop on Business Economics & operational strategy, economic literacy and economic value...
- 20/06/2017Resilient Entrepreneurs find opportunity in every setback asking two questions to themselves-
(1) What good possibly could be made out of given situation
(2) What steps possibly be taken to move things forward
Changes come from top.
Quantum sensors market to witness exponential growth in the next five years.... Credence Research
To participate in exponential growth requires exponential imagination building exponential business model which is possible only through Economic Reasoning Skill of Potential Talents.
#CEOs, #Entrepreneurs - Certainty blocks opportunity !!!
- 12/06/2017International Value Management Organisations have proposed to invest & partner in our Economic Business Model in taking forward to Asian Market
- 30/05/2017I want to sincerely Thank you for nominating me for one of the contestants for influencer of the month for June!!
I am truly honored for your love, support, and confidence in me 💋
The contest goes all week and you can vote multiple times...only once per hour.
#Influencer #Thrive #Hope #TeamVeteran
Keep Smiling my Friends 💋
- 13/05/2017I would not be where I am today without My many branches of support that have truly believed in me throughout my journey - Thank you! Let's continue to instill greatness in others and be great again! It just takes one flicker of HOPE to ignite into fiery flames- let's shine and burn bright ✨💥🔥
#Thrive #Hope #military #leadership #loyalty #Trauma #PTSD #Homefront #healthyliving #believe #nevergiveup
- 11/04/2017I need your help in helping make sure this mom makes it to her #Marine's #Homecoming from his long term #deployment! Sadly, I suck when it comes to making things happen for myself - helping others is so much easier 😊
Any ideas? I need ALL Obstacles eliminated - Pronto!
I still believe in miracles 💋
- Producer30/03/2017To become a Social CEO, you need to Feed your FishThree weeks ago, I was working with the CEO of an interior design firm based in the UK Midlands to advise on their approach to Social Media. To be blunt, his office was stunning – beautiful furniture, amazing lighting and with fantastic...
Comments31/03/2017 #4 Javier 🐝 beBee#2 Philip is "Felipe" in spanish , great name ! thanks for your buzz ! I fully agree . His real-life clients don’t want just the occasional tweet, or video or random post on LinkedIn. What they want, need, expect and will value, is great content from him on a consistent, timely and regular basis !
- Producer21/02/2017I'm Unique I’m unique apoet with a mystique penMy flaws are facetsof a cherished personality.Mystic & uniquecritiques of a mythicwith uniqueness.One uniqueno two of a kindA single pairin which I wear.Uniqueness on the sleeveto appease and please.Grateful...
- Producer21/02/2017My Philosophy I don’t need a watch, I know what time it is in life, I change with the time change, therefore my personality is changeless throughout my lifetime. To have anything it must start in the mind. Supreme Almighty is my religion of God. I speak...
- 05/11/2016By @John White, MBA on INC
- 03/11/2016What 11-Million Users Taught Me About The Future of Social Media in Businesswww.inc.com People want more interaction from CEOs on social media, and to be able to integrate their personal and business brands in a way that generates...
Comments17/12/2016 #8 Jared 🐝 WieseThis is definitely tweet-worthy...
I just got sidetracked with one that's Insta material ;)...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOGqbCsD5Sd/ View moreThis is definitely tweet-worthy...
I just got sidetracked with one that's Insta material ;)...
9 Reasons to 🐝 on #beBee #SocialMedia...
1- One #SocialNetwork.
3- #smartphone ready, #mobile focus.
4- instant #blog to 11+ MILLION people.
5- #network through #personal #interests.
6- control your #feed to avoid #infoxication.
7- #professional #profile for your next #job.
8- #services section for your #sidegigs.
9- share to other #SocialNetworks.
Bonus- make your #PersonalBrand the whole you, including #passion.
See the #beBeeBUZZ for yourself on bebee.com! Close03/11/2016 #1 Keith BareYou've hit the NAIL on the head when it comes to LEADING!!! And ""Building the Brand""!!! I'm gonna PREDICT a 25% MOVE on Monday on my #HydrogenBrand $PLUG as EARNINGS will be RECORD and 29 million SHORT have to battle the Great revenues and NEW Customers like Amazon announced!!! See ya Monday 25% above $1.50
- Producer16/10/2016Why convert total strangers when you have raving fans alreadyMarketing and recruitment over overlapping. Recruitment is all about marketing a company or a person. The best recruiters are adept marketers – that is no coincidence. However what I see constantly is businesses that spend thousands of dollars on...
- Producer30/09/2016Review: Investments ["From where money could come"]"It is a good idea to accept capital of someone and restrict your growth vision?" "Don`t even think that besides all the money you could receive and good intentions, you still remain your own boss."You have began your business journey in a small...
- 31/08/2016What's the Big Deal about On-Boarding, Anyway?www.businessconsultingstrategies.com Imagine you accept a new job and your first day is terrible. No one greets you or explains anything to you about the company. There is no work station prepared for you, and, in fact, no one seems interested in the fact that you are...
- 23/08/2016Are you the best boss you could be?Good Boss, Bad Boss – Which One Are You?bizcatalyst360.com Think about your work experiences before you became the boss. Like most, you probably had some good bosses and others who were not so great. One of my worst bosses was a dangerous combination of...
- 20/07/2016Where did you learn about leadership?5 Practical Leadership Lessons From An Unlikely Placebizcatalyst360.com Leadership is talked about as if it is the holy grail of professional life. Everyone wants to define it, become it, associate themselves with it. We have a tendency to grab on to buzz words like...
- Producer11/07/2016Non Profit vs For ProfitFor many of you reading these articles you will quickly discover that I will cut through the chase very quickly. Unlike many of my other articles these will be filled with a lot of fax not emotion. I am writing this article because of an...
Comments14/07/2016 #3 Randy KehoUnfortunately, we've reached a point where if it doesn't make cents, it doesn't make sense. I was astounded the other day, and that takes some doing, when I saw the news report about the doctor who told the police she was better than them because she was a doctor, people needed her to save their lives. She was illegally parked and obstructing traffic. She resisted arrest after becoming belligerent and hit an officer and his car with her car as she tried to escape. She did apologize, for her errant parking, but not for her disrespect of the police. At least the hospital canned her.That's the mentality of today. @Dr. Allen Brown @Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD
.14/07/2016 #2 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDBravo! How about if the FP's helped the NP's...and then everyone would get tax benefits and benefit the world's poverty- and humanitarian-basic needs? And the Entrepreneurs themselves, the CEOs and Presidents...they can donate cars and get a tax write-off, for example, as well. So the capitalism side can benefit the NP side that way, as well as putting people in charge of NPs that have more than an ounce of business brains, like you @Dr. Allen Brown. Great article, simple, effective, and motivating as well. Just...Bravo!
- 12/07/2016Business owners who can't seem to get good help. I Hear You! Here are some ideas to help you.Can’t Get Good Help? 5 Tips to Improving Your Chancesbizcatalyst360.com There is nothing more frustrating than an underperforming employee. Whether he is in a marginal role or he is the key to your operation, an employee who does not live up to your expectations is a...
- Producer09/07/2016Why Turning Down a $100 Million Buyout Was the Best Decision This CEO Ever MadeThe success of Datto founder and CEO Austin McChord reads like a digital fairytale. Having launched Datto at the tender age of 21 and appearing in the 30 under 30Forbes list, he also bravely turned down a $100 million buyout offer from an unnamed...
- 06/07/2016Management and Ego: A Delicate Balancewww.linkedin.com A certain amount of ego is required to succeed, not because it displays intelligence, but because some ego is required to get recognized and promoted. Very few wallflowers are sought out by the...
- 28/06/2016How to Weed Out the Dramawww.linkedin.com This is an article for managers. I know some of you do not want to talk about this topic. It is messy, and can be personal, and just smacks of babysitting vs managing. Let me remind you, however,...
- 27/06/2016Developing Raving Fans Inside Your Organizationwww.linkedin.com There is an emphasis across all industries to distinguish your business from the competition with exceptional customer service. Social media marketing, in part, is designed to rally a following...