- 19/02/2017Was a pleasure to meet brilliant colleagues at Columbia Engineering ... we are exploring now the best ways to start joint activities for our students and young scientists
- 16/02/2017#GoodMemories (Feb 2016) Visiting Scientist in #Japan at #Yamaguchi Univ. in JSPS project and at Jap Ass on Odour Environment JAOE #Tokyo
- Producer21/01/2017Trump: “Biggest Problem, To Me, In the World, Is Nuclear, And Proliferation”The thought of President Donald Trump’s fingers on the proverbial nuclear button is chilling to many national security professionals. In addition to a strikingly different temperament than the former occupant of the Oval Office, the Trump...
- 20/01/2017Best Practices for Chemical Inventory Management
Companies that utilize chemicals in their labs and their manufacturing processes must manage those chemicals in a safe environment in accordance with government regulations. At a minimum, to ensure that this is accomplished, a system for managing information about the chemical safety and inventory data should be established and maintained. Best practices, on the other hand, take this minimum and leverage the management of the chemical inventory by taking full advantage of the people, processes, and technology involved.
- Producer21/07/2016Fly Ash Micro sphere Display Market Boom in Near Future!!Download free Sample@ http://bit.ly/2adKfV9 Fly Ash Microsphere Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Fly Ash Microsphere industry. The report provides a basic overview of the...
- 03/11/2015chemical Engineering utilitieschemical Engineering utilities Discover the utilities of chemical engineering in this hive! Contact people from the chemical industry, share news, experiences and professional