- Fourth and last of this year's ORSCA Chess Tournaments and ongoing fundraising with Sports Outreach Institute for Som Chess Academy in Uganda
My mini-me won 4 and lost 1 today; he took home the fourth place individual trophy for middle school. The Julia P. Bryant Middle School Chess Team won first this tournament and first for the year! 🏆🐝🏆CHAMPIONS🐝🏆🐝
- Tension in the air! My mini-me, aka buddha, shows what it takes in chess - patience; he did not get that from...
- ORSCA Chess Tournament Fourth and last of this year's ORSCA Chess Tournaments and ongoing fundraising with Sports Outreach Institute for Som Chess Academy in Uganda #QueenOfKatwe Go Julia P. Bryant...
- Ogeechee River Scholastic Chess Association (ORSCA), affiliated with the Georgia State Chess Association (GCA) and the United States Chess Association (USCF), sponsoring elementary, middle and high school chess tournament today at Statesboro High School with ongoing fundraising with Sports Outreach Institute for Som Chess Academy in Uganda
I wished my mini-me good luck - not that he needs it; about five years ago he started playing 2-player chess by himself on my phone and subsequently proceeded to beat me less than a year later. He also recently destroyed me in an epic game of Scrabble, 275-251. Never have hits to my ego made me so proud;) 😮😂😎
- Producer28/02/2017Dragan Solak – What Does it Mean to be a GrandmasterWe are living in an age of instant gratification, flashy attitudes and mass production. Celebrities are above all glamourous, and sports are, above all, action packed. We want those numbers to go higher as fast as they can, since our attention spans...