- 07/04/2017Australian experts found a way to incorporate cigarette butt waste into brick making that not only gets that waste out of the environment, but it also makes cheaper and less energy-intensive bricks. When cigarette butts are added to clay bricks, the energy needed to fire them was cut by up to 58 percent. The bricks were lighter and were better insulators, too, meaning they could help cut household cooling and heating demands, all while keeping the same strong properties of traditional bricks.
Comments07/04/2017 #5 Ken BoddieCan't say I've heard of this brick additive concept before. Sounds a great idea, Andela, although It probably needs one of the main brick companies to get on board, along with a means of readily gathering discarded butts, before it'll get wings. Thanks for the tag, @Lada 🏡 Prkic and @Praveen Raj Gullepalli.
- 13/02/2017Binladin Concrete Solutions (BCS) Ready Mix Plants in Makkah. It has 5 batching plants of 80 m³ each.
- If you have any more questions or if I may be of further service, please let me know.
Mr. Robert E. Arms
Earthlog ® Equity Group, Inc.
865 . 407 . 9994
P.O. Box 53353
Knoxville, Tennessee 37950 - 3353
LinkedIn Member Information : 10,300+ Contacts
Sign up for our News Letter today to have up to date Information below:
Sign up for access to Our Earth Sheltered Yahoo Group with over 1,200 Pictures and Plans below:
- 14/11/2016Excelente estructura, acabados y detalles.
Disfrute mucho trabajar aca como inspector de obra.. Excelente experiencia.Inspirato Hotel & Spa - Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela • Clip - Inspirato Hotel & Spa en Construcción - Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela | Dirección, Cámara y Post- Producción: Jermaín Odremán | Tomas areas:...
- 11/08/2016Spring 2017 Application Deadlines and Average GRE Scores for MS in USASpring 2017 Application Deadlines and Average GRE Scores for MSwww.meetuniversity.com Looking at to Study in USA in January 2017? Know about the Spring 2017 Application Deadlines and Average GRE Scores for MS at top US universities in...
- 01/08/2016Let's reinvent this broken A/E/C Industry!Reinventing the Construction Industry, Jason Walker (jasonbarrettwalker)jasonbarrettwalker.wordpress.com Innovator, Entrepreneur,...
- Producer06/07/2016'Three Teachings' Cradle Leaves Us SuspendedAnother mystic Chinese temple? Certainly, but one with some interesting engineering, dating back almost 1500 years, and perched some 75 m above the base of the cliff into which it has been built.First there's the technique used to support many of...
Comments06/07/2016 #1 Dean OwenExcellent. This is quite an incredible structure that I was fortunate enough to be able to visit on Day 7 of my road trip around China. Well recommended. For some additional photos for anyone interested, visit : https://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/The-Great-China-Roadtrip/page-3.html
- 29/06/2016Is anyone else out there interested in transforming the highly dysfunctional commercial construction industry? Let's connect!Concept-to-Completion - C2C®
- 17/06/2016Engenharia CivilEngenharia Civil Um local para promover a troca de conhecimento e reunir todos os profissionais relacionados ao
- ProducerReforço de estruturas de concreto armado com tecidos pré-impregnados de fibras de carbonoO desenvolvimento rumo ao terceiro milênio coloca à indústria da construção civil o desafio de renovar a infra-estrutura do País e, ao mesmo tempo, de respeitar as enormes restrições econômicas atuais. Hoje mostra-se mais viável, em termos...
- Marketing y ProductoMarketing y Producto Más marketing, publicidad y nuevos productos dan mucho de qué hablar, y es por eso que beBee creó esta colmena en la que podrás compartir contenido interesante y
- WRITERS and PUBLISHERS on beBeeWRITERS and PUBLISHERS on beBee The mission of this Hive is to provide a venue for writers and publishers on beBee to share questions, answers, solutions and tips about the MECHANICS of publishing on beBee. Also to read, evaluate, comment on, and share the work of other
- Producer06/06/2016Light steel frameO sistema construtivo Light Steel Framing também conhecido como construção LSF ou estrutura em aço leve, faz parte do sistema CES (Construção Energitérmica Sustentável). É uma denominação empregada internacionalmente para definir o material...
- 02/04/2016THE POWER OF PAPER 🌉 Self-supporting and weight-bearing paper bridge created completely out of paper without using any glue, screws, or any other fixings to keep the paper in place. It was built on the principles of traditional stone bridge building methods. The bridge was designed to hold at least its own weight (about 4 tons). ►
Comments03/04/2016 #3 Lada 🏡 Prkic#2 Thanks for comment, @Ken Boddie.. Here is the link to an article with more information about it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3075622/But-walk-Lake-District-bridge-no-glue-bolts-fixings-22-000-sheets-PAPER.html I’m fascinated with the paper as a building material. Japanese architect Shigeru Ban also pushes the boundaries of what can be done with paper with his cardboard tube structures.03/04/2016 #2 Ken BoddieHi Lada. It's interesting to see paper being used in this unique application. As I was brought up and schooled in UK, I would be interested to find out more about this project and where it was actually built. The video you thoughtfully provided did not have a sound track. Do you have a link to more details?