- 15/02/2017SUPPLY CHAIN NEWS:Atlanta Event | Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (GIACC)www.atlantaevent.com
Comments15/02/2017 #2 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand Ambassador1. Stay up to date on current trends
New trends are consistently evolving and no matter what industry you are in, it is important that you stay up to date on current trends. This will help you in your decision making process, it will give you a competitive advantage, and it would help you develop expertise in your industry. Staying current on trends is one of the best ways to help shape your business strategy.
2. Set positive and realistic goals
Knowing what you want and where you would like to go is a great thing, but it is also good knowing how you are going to get there and mapping out a step by step process in achieving those goals. This will prevent you from being scatter brained. It will also help you see your progression. Each goal should be set with a positive tone, and each step taken to achieve that goal will give you positive reinforcement. Also remember that a goal without actions is just an intent. You will endure many failures on your journey to success, however, your true failure will come from the lack of acting on your intentions.
3. Focus on what you have and make it flourish
Often times people make the mistake of focusing on what they don’t have, or focusing on what others have. A successful person appreciates what they have and no matter how big or how small it may be, they take it and make it flourish. They also understand what others have may not be for them at that moment, if at all. Start where you are and use what you have. This will open doors for opportunities to gain more of what you need to get where you want to go.
4. Find a mentor
Sometimes you may feel like you need guidance. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you and don’t be afraid to ask if they will be willing to mentor you. Its a good feeling knowing you have someone to look up to, someone to support you, and someone to share their expertise with you. Keep in mind that in finding a mentor, it is important to know where to look based up15/02/2017 #1 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorGeorgia today has one of the most vibrant and fastest growing Indian business communities in the country. The Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce is an independent organization formed in 2001 to support these businesses, aid their growth, and foster stronger economic, commercial and financial relations between India and the State of Georgia.
Our role is to actively build relationships that promote the sales of goods and services between both countries. In that capacity, we often act as a liaison in building bilateral commercial and industrial partnerships and investments, and in identifying business opportunities in Georgia and India.
- 15/02/2017TRADE MISSION UPDATE FOR ALL BEES that may want to attend.India Education Mission | 10-24 May 2017 | EuroAsian Development Networkwww.linkedin.com India Education Mission | 10-24 May 2017 14 February 2017 Dear Colleague, Pleased to announce and invite your participation in our upcoming...
- 18/10/2016With Diwali, the "Festival of Lights" just around the corner, wish you all a Happy Diwali. Diwali or Deepawali is one of the biggest Hindu festivals and I will be posting links below in the days leading up to Diwali, Sunday 30th, October.
Comments21/10/2016 #25 Om Parkash PraganiThanks for wishes, I would always love to meet the most elders of my family on this occasion and sit with them to capture just smile on their faces that express their real happiness not only due to the importance of festival but gatherings of their children and families who live away from them because of their personal lives and business and just gathered on such occasions to spend some valuable moments with their elders and loved ones.
- INDIA NEWS :Bill Gates speaks on what India does right Bill Gates gives his views on India, its future, and his foundation's work in the subcontinent during an event at the American Enterprise Institute....
- INDIA NEWS:INDIAN people are the most SUCCESSFUL people in USA and everywhere in the world INDIANS are SUCCESSFUL in USA and everywhere in the world HINDU + BUDDHISM + SIKH + JAINISM भारत माता की जय !!!!!!!!!!! যাই ভারত মাতা !!!!!!!!! જી ભારત માતા...
- INDIA's PLAN:India's 20+ New Cities: MEGAPROJECTS (Part 9) The Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor - at a cost of $90 billion - will be the largest infrastructure project in India's history. Led by the government of...
- 26/05/2016EU TRADE MISSION NEWS ON INDIA:::EU Trade & Education Mission | 18-22 July 2016 | EuroAsian Consulting Networkwww.linkedin.com EU Trade & Education Mission Research, Higher Education, Innovation, Sustainability, Partnerships, Funding, Joint Ventures 18-22 July 2016 (Utrecht, Netherlands + various locations in the EU as...
- 22/05/2016DUBAI NEWS, I have been fortunate to do distribution implementations for logistics here in UAE. Known also for the Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On man-made islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks. Call me for more details or Info@savannahsupplychain.com