- 16/08/2017Special offer - this week only.
Only this week I am offering a 20% discount on my 90 min Breakthrough Intensive - overcome your current business challenge by transforming the emotion that caused it for good.
Instead of the regular price of $500, your investment is $400. And if you decide to engage in a 3 or 6 month-coaching program with me after your Intensive, your $400 investment is applied to that program. This offer expires on Aug 19th. Send me a PM if interested to book an exploration call.
For business women, the issue of worthiness is complex and deep. It is the essence of your business. Your worthiness is seen:
- in the way you speak to clients (relaxed or scared),
- the devotion to the change you can provide to them (doubting or empowering),
- clarity of your offering (confusion or clarity),
- energy of your pricing (too low/high or just right),
- the way you deal with mistakes (process quickly or wallow) and
- the way you deal with success (enjoy or ignore).
Just evaluate these and you will get a concrete sense of how worthy you feel in relation to your business. If you see a gap between how you perceive yourself inside and how you actually show up, it’s time to transform this discrepancy. Learn how here -Dunja Rado Soul Discovery Catalystwww.facebook.com Worthiness For business women, the issue of worthiness is complex and deep. It is the essence of your business. Your worthiness is seen: - in the way you speak to clients (relaxed or scared),...
- Is marketing teasing, or is teasing a sign of a poor product? What are your thoughts on this?
How do you get attention and still be wholesome? I provide insights to benefit others, sustainable, long term insights that help people understand their business, their emotions, their world better, so they can inhabit it wider, take more space, connect more, feel more, reach more, live more. Cant wait to hear your input.
- Wondering about what exactly I do as coach?
I help you solve your burning business obstacle by processing the emotion that caused it. Simple as that! Let me know if you are on the brink of something and you need help getting over the hurdle.
- You first and natural instinct is to self-abandon when having difficult feelings. The moment you feel a difficult feeling arising, you want to move away – that IS instinctual. That is the flight or fight response. That saves your life at times.
We are however at a brink of a new paradigm, of learning to be counter instinctive when it comes to dealing with difficult emotions, because that other way allows us more growth and expansion. Because that other way lets us stay in touch with ourselves and not break our connection. Because that way is faster.
When we move away from the difficult emotion, we not only do that, we abandon ourselves, because the emotions is sitting within us. So we move away from US. Even though it provides temporary relief, the abandoned self starts to hurt and we are again looking for ways to escape that new hurt. What starts as life-saving instinct, becomes perpetual escapism. We all do this and it leads to stagnation. Its time to evolve. Get in touch to learn how.
- Producer14/08/2017Mentors of MineI've been very lucky over the last 14 or so years that I have been drawing plans, hanging out at Council and going to site meetings. People have gone out of their way to help me out with technical questions, moral support, kicks up the backside and...
- Producer22/04/2016Coaching and MeCoaching happens every day. We all know that at some point of our career and our life, we need to be coached on different things. We are not talking about advice here, but about the process where an individual transforms himself through steps...
Comments23/04/2016 #8 Neville Gaunt#7 Thank you @@🐝 Fatima G. Williams - coaching as you probably know has a bad taste in many organisations mainly due to poor coaches and unready coachees, and when you get both it's a disaster. I'd welcome your comments either here or privately on this . http://www.mindfitltd.com/personalpower/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/There%E2%80%99s-a-place-for-coaching-%E2%80%93-but-are-you-ready-to-be-coached.pdf23/04/2016 #7 🐝 Fatima G. Williams#3 Thank you @Neville Gaunt . Each one of us need coaching is my view on Coaching. Some accept it , other's don't. Whether people are ready to be coached depends on their readiness to accept that they need coaching. Once they have been coached they need to track their progress to make sure they don't fall behind. And if they do , that's when a Coach comes handy again. If they set new goals that need to be acquired then again they can approach a Coach.
I find that most people are ready to accept coaching when you tell them that they need it and have seen employees grow in front of my eyes to reach the positions or goals they want. Thank you once again for your kind words.
- 14/08/2017In order to succeed in business, you need to be on your side. Sounds natural, right?
Yet we all received the exact opposite messages from our parents, some, most or all the time we were growing up. This is because our parents generation had not been as exposed to psychology, personal development and consciousness awareness as we have been today. So the messages we received might have served them at that time in their lives, but they are not serving us at this time. What’s probably the best explanation is that our parents reached their peak state of expression as best as they knew how and now its our time to do the same. Read more here -Dunja Rado Soul Discovery Catalystwww.facebook.com In order to succeed in business, you need to be on your side. Sounds natural, right? Yet we all received the exact opposite messages from our parents, some, most or all the time we were growing...
- 11/08/2017All the aspects of yourself that you cant accept, sooner or later show up in your business as challenges you must address. Stuff that you are trying to avoid, hide from or are may be not even conscious of, comes knocking on your door as a difficult client you have to work with, a client who is avoiding to pay, a supplier who is disrespecting your contract, lack of ideal clients, difficulty to choose the right marketing strategy, and plain fear of failure whenever you start something new.
All of these issues can be avoided and you can save 5-10 years of business turbulence, if you choose to work on yourself NOW by learning to find jewels of insight, strength and creativity within parts of yourself you don’t like. I can help with that quickly, with precision and trust. You can breakthrough difficult or long standing business challenges by transforming emotions into results in a 90 min Intensive session with me. Other people have done it and moved on in quantum leaps. You can too. Book an exploration call with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client testimonial: "I recently had a breakthrough session with Dunja and found I was immediately in tune with her energy. Not only did she allow a safe space for me to open up, she was easily able to go straight to the core of my block around money. The session was such a transformational experience that I found I had immediate effects within the first 24 hours, and continue to do so, with my openness to money now a loving, open flow! Also, I had a sudden realisation that I could FINALLY combine my passion for magazine publishing and my coaching - something that I had been in battle with for over two years. She helped me see that my two passions were actually a match made in heaven and I no longer had to 'choose' between them. I would highly recommend the session to any high achieving entrepreneur looking for fast results." G. Howard, CEO at Genine Howard Enterprises
- 11/08/2017I can hold nervous and i can hold love. I can love the nervous. Nervous is a part of me. Like love is. Nervous is that acquarian explorer of the unknown, that aspect of me that always want to know more, learn, change, grow, share, connect, discover. Nervous is the part of my journey of my analytical yet intuitive mind. Nervous is my electricity, my body's current. Without it i am not me. I can look nervous in the eye and say, i see you, i accept you as integral part of me, i love you.
What part of yourself have you learned to love or you want to learn to love which might be difficult for you to accept due to societal conditioning but which makes you, you, an incredible, one of a kind jewel of a human being?
- 10/08/2017The reason you don’t like marketing your business is not that you don’t like marketing, but that you don’t have confidence in what you offer. That’s hard to face. Its easier to say I hate marketing and sales. Its safer and I get it. It relieves your heart from pain.
Read more how to overcome it here -Dunja Rado Soul Discovery Catalystwww.facebook.com The reason you don’t like marketing your business is not that you don’t like marketing, but that you don’t have confidence in what you offer. That’s hard to face. Its easier to say I hate...
- Producer09/08/2017Coaches, Are You Getting Triggered in Your Work?Every opportunity to interact with potential clients is a way to see your blind spots and to heal and transform them. Every time you get hurt or overwhelmed, disappointed or angry in an interaction with someone, it’s a moment that allows growth....
- 08/08/2017The 100 ways to #make #yourlover #loveyouforever Part 1The 100 ways to make your lover love you forever Part 1 w/narration Related videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekhrYwn6M8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMajyOcRWNg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoeUOQdGaaE...
- 08/08/2017#Sweet and #Inspirational# Romantic #Quotes with #Narration 2 #Pittsburgh CitySweet and Inspirational Romantic Quotes with Narration 2 Pittsburgh City Related videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrREm4wvdfk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVkPd0kVEFA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4e6QkdIpF8...
- 07/08/2017In this video, I will teach you the tell me about yourself job interview answer so you can stand out in front of hiring managers and land more job offers.Tell Me About Yourself - It's Not A Rendition Of Your Resume Darnell Clarke Career Coach and Industry Expert Leader Website: https://www.darnellc.com/pl/586 Tell Me About Yourself – It’s not a rendition of your resume...
Comments07/08/2017 #8 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Hire for Fit!07/08/2017 #7 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.you are hired @Darnell Clarke! what a wonderful video!07/08/2017 #1 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador@Darnell Clarke that is a great video that I share immediately with our Savvy navigator @Lance 🐝 Scoular our PR expert @David B. Grinberg and also @Juan Imaz y @Javier 🐝 beBee who love Superior quality content under all kinds of style an formats
- 07/08/2017I think we as humans connect more to people’s vulnerabilities and challenges then gifts. We get a sense of belonging to the human race as we validate each other battling the same stuff. That creates connection in my world. I can admire and support someone’s gifts but it is their “weaknesses” that make me want to truly connect with them and actually feel alive in their presence. It is their “weaknesses” and doubts that make me trust them more because I know their ego is not running the show, but their heart. It is the humbleness before life that I crave to feel, not an all mighty overpowering of its forces.
Comments07/08/2017 #2 Dunja RadoWallowing occurs only when we dont feel our trauma fully or as truthfully as it is housed in our bodies. The word leader doesnt appeal to me, neither does expert or authority - that places a human being outside the realm of humanity and fallability. I am a fellow traveler, a soul discovery catalyst and an emotional empowerer through my own transparency and ability to relieve pain where I see it. I show the person how to transform emotions into insights and then they lead themselves towards their authentic glorious life. Interdependence and independence are key for this. I also dont see life as containing one dark and one bright side, where when we leave darkness, we enter light. That is too simplistic view of a life which is far more complex and contains so many shades, variations and fluctuations than many grant it. a mix of darkness and light, of greatness and weakness on a daily basis. that is connection to the source for me - allowing that fluctuation to be while building up strength and breadth to sustain the ride and enjoy it.07/08/2017 #1 Joanne GardockiI love the picture; the texture and tininess. I hear what you are saying, vulnerability and authenticity allow us to connect on a deeper level with others. Recognizing and sharing our humanness is part of the journey. However, there is a pitfall where our injuries and trauma keep ourselves and others locked in the past. There is a danger of becoming stuck if we wallow in trauma, failure, or negativity too long.
I would challenge you to look past what you might see as connection to weakness. When a leader shares "weakness" we are freed to accept not only our own weakness but to also identify with the strength they use to rise above fear and failure. We are moved to connect with similar strengths within ourselves. The connected group finds a way to move forward and up toward a brighter future. A leader inspires others to find gifts and strengths within themselves.
- 05/08/2017Smartest sentence I read in a while: "We marry the wrong people because we don’t associate being loved with feeling happy." We learned about the feeling of being loved in our families, which for the most part in this emotionally illiterate world has been quite dysfunctional, so looking at and healing the dysfunctional ways of love from our past is the way through. Not easy, not as quick as we would like, but truthful and possible.
Staying with self and not self-abandoning through this process is key. Understanding that change takes time and that every moment of your life counts brings fulfilment and joy, even amidst pain. Re-parenting ourselves the way we wanted to be parented gives rise to hope. And hope is is more than enough for transformation. Hope is the point of life.
- 04/08/2017As business women, and women in general we have to appreciate and heal all aspects of self – the child, the girl, the woman, before we can expect to discover and integrate the gifts of each age/maturity level and become the complex, beautiful woman we desire to be.
I will give an example, if there is still an unhealed part of the child present and running the show, you can’t expect the strong, empowered, sexually mature women to show up and express herself fully or at all. We need to attend to the needs of the inner child first in order to get to stages of ourselves as girls and women. I say this because I see a lot of programs that focus on finding that inner wild, successful woman inside of us while forgetting to tend to the inner child first. This is a big mistake and will result in double traumatization because the energy that a child can process and that a woman can process are so different and forcing the strong female energy on the unhealed child is wrong and can cause pain.
So, while keeping in mind that we all want to get somewhere we planned and unleash the wild fearless woman within us both in business and in life, let’s be careful not to cause additional pain to our inner child by rushing the process and by devaluing or somehow neglecting the needs of the child. Because this is exactly what happened to us when we were young. Adult energy that we were not ready for was forced upon us by our parents whether consciously or unconsciously.
In order to truly grow up, pass the stages of development and heal into a powerful woman that we are, we need to tread carefully around our child. The best way to do so is to ask our inner child whenever choosing a business direction or program of growth and development for yourself, whether it suits it. It will tell you very honestly and I hope you listen and care for its needs first so that you can build a strong foundation for yourself to became that powerful woman you yearn to be.
- 02/08/2017All our growth and learning is based in the areas that are challenging to us. So instead of seeing that as our weakness or vulnerability that stops us from achieving or having X, we can approach it as our life lessons to learn. So with no end result in sight, we can take the time to go through whatever healing we need to feel safe to be who we really are. With nowhere to arrive, we can totally own and love the place we are at.
Growth starts by loving the place you are at.
- 30/07/2017It's ok to go to bed Angry...It's OK - Go to Bed Angry - 3 Minute Drill - Stephanie Melish www.stephaniemelish.com Experts say you should never go to bed mad. But I'm pretty sure they only mean that in the context of a personal relationship....
- 28/07/2017If someone hurts your feelings, let them. Dont close off, try to avoid it or lash back at them. Let the hurt immediately touch your heart. Be vulnerable with yourself completely, its such an amazing experience. Then have compassion for yourself and the pain, and shed tears if they come.
After that you will very quickly have an understanding of the situation, as you would never have, had you not gone through this process, and instead analized, defended yourself or ignored the hurt. Not only will mental clarity come in but you will feel compassion for the person who hurt you as you will know where they were coming from. You will understand their heart because you understood yours.
Then you can decide to act or not, whatever feels right to you in the moment, from a resolved peaceful emotional state. This is pure bliss and I have just discovered it and sharing with you from personal experience.
- 17/07/2017I just understood the power of my work through reading a beautiful post by my friend Lana Elco. My mission is to re-ignite your connection to the world. How do we connect- through emotions, through feeling connected. Thats what i always wanted, thats what i help others do. I help u clear all the gunk in your emotional channels so pure beautiful creative life energy flows and u connect in an instant to yourself and to others. It is that simple. Like right now, i am connecting to the sea.
- Producer17/07/2017How do we value people in an increasingly automated world?Firstly not nearly enough people are talking about it and for good reason. It's scary. Humans tend to bury their heads in the sand until the problem has overrun us and then act quickly to find a solution before time runs out. We can see this...
- 15/07/2017When parents dismiss or deflect emotions, they teach kids that they are not experiencing them. This lack of validation stunts the child in developing of their own identity - so kids become shadows or chameleons for their parents, doing, acting and feeling as the parent approves. Or even worse, they become empty. These feelings and coping mechanisms dont go away as people grow into adults unless they are consciously healed.
And they show up in so many self-sabotaging ways in business and in life. Choosing to go into those feelings and healing the core issues that initiated them is what will free you. I am finding this to be key work needed on our planet at the moment, more important then the pursuit of success which we are most, lets admit to it, completely addicted to. We are addicted to it because its the societally conditioned positive goal that we can have, while we in truth hide our deepest pains in the deepest parts of ourselves and feel alone, empty and unfulfilled. When are we going to stop lying?
- 13/07/2017Brilliant explanation of why emotional healing doesnt last for ever, why after it you dont have to do anything but simply live your internal joy, and why positive focus will never help you deal with anything you experienced that felt traumatic.
And remember most things that appear ordinary to adults, to a child appear very traumatic, because a child's brain is a feeling brain not a thinking brain, so the processing of any situation remains on a feeling level, therefore there can be no rationalization of what happened or logical explanation, only feelings of loss, abandonment, hurt, fear etc. Underestimating the challenging experiences we had as children by looking at them with eyes of adults is simply denial and re-traumatization.
How this relates to the work I do as a coach is that your current business problems are nothing more then shadow rearing its head asking to be healed and integrated. Thats why after I work with clients, the emotional fog that clouded your vision lifts and your inner brilliance can naturally shine, giving you immediately solutions to situation where you felt stuck or confused.
Emotional work is the foundation of life. For coaches and solopreneurs, its the foundation of the energy you radiate. To unleash your brilliance, you must release and process your pain. My expertise is in the approach which is extremely quick - so I am able to find and release core major emotional problem that is causing your current business problem in one 90 min session.
This is something that could take a good therapist 6 months, mediocre therapist 5 years to accomplish, and a bad therapist would never be able to help you reach this level of resolution that I can. I know because I worked with all of the above types of therapist on my own issues and couldnt find resolution to my problems until I took things into my own hands.
If you like what you are reading and are curious, get in touch with me to learn more.Shadow Work vs.Positive Focus Shadow work is nothing more than the process of making the unconscious conscious and the unacceptable, acceptable. And the integration of unconsciousness...