- 22/10/2016There are several ways to turn words into weapons of mass manipulation.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@aurorasa/when-words-become-weaponsWhen Words Become Weaponswww.bebee.com How to spot manipulation Words have a lot of authority, and they change our brain. Negative words as well as positive words. Currently, our society...
- Producer18/10/2016Working with people While I love my job there are times it is very frustrating. Why because I work with people. And people are often of great intent but faulty reasoning. We let emotions translate information instead of logic and reason. We let opinion overrule...
Comments18/10/2016 #2 Jared Wiese#1 Nice, @Franci Eugenia Hoffman. Sounds like Covey's Win-Win.
This is a great article about dealing with people, @Greg Rolfe!
As you know, we all have values and opinions. It is sometimes hard to know what they are until we have already violated them and the other gets emotional. Wouldn't it be nice to start working with new people and instead of "So, what do you do?" like at a cocktail party... or "What do you think?" that just asks for someone to flood you with their stuff and gives you no clue about their reference...
that we first seek to understand and maybe ask "So, what are your values and opinions?!"
- Producer18/10/2016If I Could Wave My Magic WandI always like to draw inspiration for my articles from what’s happening around me.(No, don’t worry…not going to draw ANYTHING from the U.S. election madness!)And what’s around me today? Signs of Witchery, Wizardry, and other Delightful Magic.It’s...
Comments18/10/2016 #1 Jared WieseInspiring post, @Rebecca Liston!
Some of your magic that best resonates with me:
"putting it into the context of something Magical means you can release the guilt or fear or worry that might otherwise accompany that desire."
“If I could wave my magic wand, what is it that I would like to see changed in this world as a result of my work?”
My cocktail-party question: "What makes you happy during the day?!" ;)
I've been dwelling on something my life coach asked: 'When are those moments you feel totally inspired, passionate and really excited?!'
LOVE your passion AND feelin' the Magic... (ah yeah, I signed up for your newsletter ;)
- 16/10/2016If you feel that people do not care enough about you, the best way to change this is to care about them.
Picture credit: @Tony Brandstetter
- Producer16/10/2016I am starting day seven of Emotional Intelligence Training withAurorasa Coachingraising my Emotional Quotient (EQ) for better Relationships, both personal and in salesthrough daily exercises ranging from easy to difficult, but in all cases challenging and rewarding.Give it a...
- 16/10/2016The fear of rejection can lead us to seeing enemies when there are none.
Time for a reminder of my fun rejection game (:
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@aurorasa/play-the-rejection-gamePlay The Rejection Gamewww.bebee.com Hunting Rejection I get out of my car and walk to the USPS office when I see her in front of a Mexican restaurant. She is attractive, middle-aged...
- Producer14/10/2016Toxic and destructive people and why I am "missing"The last and next few days are so busy that I cannot spend as much time as I would love to and honor your valuable and often thought-provoking honey. I am doing my best. The last days, I also felt a bit sad and troubled. It happens to the most...
Comments16/10/2016 #58 CityVP ManjitWhen I look at cults I often see the empath attracted by the narcissist because the narcissist has learned to use emotional intelligence findings about human beings as a manipulation of highly empathetic human beings. Later in such groupings where sexual abuse is discovered within the group, a state of denial may exist except in those empaths whose eyes have been opened by pain - that who they trusted and placed their face in was an incarnate of evil, a monster of a human being.
This is where "real life" is about awakening to truths, while facing those truths must not make us lose faith in the idea of humanity. The cold blooded human being will treat emotion as a manipulation rather than a divine gift and those that are most human have emotional energy flowing in abundance - and when that energy is betrayed, when it has been debased and corrupted, they suffer a further emotional wounding - a wounding of trust and faith in people that was most natural to them.
For those who advocate simply forgiveness for emotional scars that will never heal, they are advocates who do not possess high emotional resonance and sensitivity to life that is a felt experience and more importantly they have not experienced even a fraction of 1% of the pain felt by those whose emotions are remain human skin rather than a suit of armor.
This narcissism is just one example of the toxic. David Foster Wallace faced a cynical and self-interest filled world that he never came to terms with, http://pangeaprogress.blogspot.ca/2015/10/david-foster-wallace-on-toxic.html In facing the real, our memories repeat many times, while the offender only needed to cut us once and often not even realize the wound so inflicted.15/10/2016 #51 Mamen Delgado#50 Yes Aurorasa, to admit our potential to grow and the willing to change is the first and essential step to a new life. I have travelled that road, I'm not the one I used to be, so I do know that change is possible as you say at the beginning of your email. It's a bit easier if we find a reason, a powerful reason, to go through that journey.
I found that reason in my oldest daughter. Powerful enough to swim down to darkness and deal with my inner little girl.
I was lucky, still I am, because Life gave that beautiful opportunity to live another life in this one. But not everybody has the chance, or finds his/her POWERFUL reason. And no one can do it for them.15/10/2016 #50 Aurorasa Sima#49 I bet you´d be a great coach with your love for people and live. That was not a coaching client, he offered to do some other work for me. You´re right once more: the people who would need you most will not come.
It´s positive people that admit their potential to grow and are willing to change.15/10/2016 #49 Mamen DelgadoI really admire your job @Aurorasa Sima, some friends tell me I should have studied Coaching or something related to Emotional Therapy but I always think I couldn't deal with negativity and with people I see clearly they don't want to change, it's easier for them to keep in the dark side or in the "poor of me" way of being.
By the way... The best cheese for pizza is clearly grana padano!!! LOL!! 😂15/10/2016 #47 Aurorasa Sima#46 Yes, there is. I told a negative person, respectful and polite, that I do not want to work with them. They then flipped out and started actions that come close to criminal offenses. You´d pity them if they were not targeting you.
It´s just not nice to see crazy up-close or to be forced to deal with negativity. These people are obviously not well. But they overstrain my patience when it comes to my willingness to help.15/10/2016 #46 Robert CormackWe all deal with destructive people, Aurorasa, even when we think we've made "friends." A few years back, I took a serious look at my friendships over the last 40 years. Some have remained around that long. What surprised me was how many had taken our relationship for granted all that time. So I took a lesson from someone who said, "Sometimes even the best of friendships need to be laid to rest." The ones I decided to "lay to rest" probably don't even know. If you don't call them, nothing happens. But I also discovered I don't miss them. I made room for other people, some good, some bad. I've actually made some friendships that are far more rewarding. My novel would never have gotten done without the help of what I'll call "new friends." They've shown themselves to be smart, loyal and incredibly insightful. There's always hope, in other words.
- Producer12/10/2016Contribution to the society is the responsibility of everybody Many people assume that contribution to the society is the responsibility of those who are already well settled in life and have nothing else to do; because, even if the average person tried to contribute to the society, it wouldn’t make much...
Comments19/10/2016 #17 Robert CormackI like this Javier. I think building relationships here based on common interests and beliefs demonstrated how "together" we can be. Something tells me that's a strength we can build upon, hopefully to help others. I'd like to think we can make social media a platform for helping as opposed to showing pictures of ourselves.17/10/2016 #16 Praveen Raj GullepalliDear Jav, you have very rightly hit upon the complacency that creeps in from a personal sense of inadequacy in many. It could be due to any reason - poor health, money, work pressure, lack of time, etc. But yes, anybody can make a difference. Even without moving mountains. A random act of kindness a day, a smile, a hug, a cheerful attitude, a word of praise, an unasked raise ;) ...can and do make the world a better place! You express so well! Keep writing Amigo!16/10/2016 #14 Anonymous@Javier beBee, fractals forever. Kudos and thank you.
You Are a Social Leader, definitely. The Butterfly Effect ("Every person can make a difference to the society if they have the will to do so." - Javier Cámara Rica). The Fractal Revolution in Society, beBee affinity network is the first social media because of all members, affinity concept and high degree of awareness of management.13/10/2016 #12 Harvey Lloyd@Javier beBee your concept is timely. But i would offer up a perspective that negativity is a symptom not an outcome. I have read here and other places about "negativity" and it truly has become an emotional concept. I have had staff say, I wanted to say something but i didn't want to appear "negative".
Being negative is a matter of perspective. Steven Covey of Seven Habits fame talks about this as a bank account. Sometimes we withdraw and others we deposit. The balance is what is important, not the deposits or withdrawals. If you have made deposits with the team, negativity is a withdrawal but, no one sees it that way. Lacking deposits then one must be withdrawing from the team on a consistent basis.
I encounter negativity as a learning experience. Now i am not referring to the acute stages of negativity brought on by psycosys. But rather folks who express misunderstanding in a negative way. They apparently have a a different perspective, and i would like to hear it. I might try and discuss the presentation of the perspective so the person can express themselves and make a deposit rather than withdrawal.13/10/2016 #10 Brian McKenzieI have no inclination to join society or civilization again. "TEAM" is something I would consider, but when the machine spat me out - I am not overly excited about plugging back into it, no matter what siren song it sings. Hell, I quite enjoy pouring gas on the smoldering embers for fun and profit.12/10/2016 #3 Dean OwenI like this message. Life is pointless unless we make a difference no matter how small. And I have just spent some time on WeChat, Youtube and Facebook observing some of the conversations there. They are all full of negative people, full of hate for the world. Sharp contrast to beBee.@Donna-Luisa (I cannot tag her) says it best - Happiness is a choice.12/10/2016 #2 Mohammed SultanDear Javier beBee,Thanks for sharing your positive attitude.When paddling we should paddle in the same direction.To direct yourself in the same direction you have to control your reaction to stressful situations.That means to take charge of your mood as you can easily get trapped into a negative mood.We often are not distorted by others action,but by the ideas we take of ourselves.We have therefore to remove distorted thinking patterns,in order to have a room for clear and constructive thoughts which are usually a reflection of our feelings.The emotional culture which you try to create for beBee will be seen in the golden eyes of the bees and in the way they behave in front of their audiences. beBee progress shouldn't only be assessed by the improvements that have been already made but by striving to achieve what remains to be done.12/10/2016 #1 Mohammed A. JawadThanks for the post @Javier beBee. A simple realization can bring in us the awareness, and as we become more aware, it becomes easy for us to contribute something worthwhile...that we way, we can really make difference. Indeed, our good manners can influence others, a little act of kindness can mellow others' rash attitude or even a little smile can make a person cheery. And, after all, simple courtesies doesn't cost anything!
- Producer11/10/2016Making a differenceWe all want to make a difference in some manner. We want to impact our world in some noticeable way. We want to be remembered for something remarkable, or as some professors say “get their foot note in history”. There is nothing wrong with...
Comments11/10/2016 #1 Harvey LloydI am reminded of some speaker talking about teaching your child to walk. Do you stop at 2 tries or 10? You keep trying until it is done. I would also add @Greg Wolfe that i do believe most of us want to be impact players in our our lives and others. The challenging part is the reflection of, is it working. A preacher once stated that while he is preaching he saw the congregation paying attention, on their phone or asleep. But he stated further that he got up to the podium each week because someone in the congregation needed to hear what he had to say. His greatest temptation was believing that no one heard him and never getting feedback of any influence.
Today we work hard to impact others, we just are not getting the reflection to show impact. Self doubt or is it worth the effort, creeps in.
I play by the 1 degree rule. I cant impact you directly, but if i can just bump you 1 degree you will figure it out. 1 Degree over one year is a vast distance from where you would have landed. I have been bumped many times in my life. The bump was generally unnoticed but when looking back i can see how my journey was changed. We can't fix people, we can only show them a different path. I had a speaker discuss touches. It takes many touches to get someone to move their path. Unfortunately those who cross my path and move on, i have no idea how they turned out in their new endeavours. Every once and while you will hear back from a person and how they have found what they were looking for. Maybe it was my bump or yours. The real challenge is to bump regardless of the reflection may or maynot get.
- Producer11/10/2016You Can Run But You Can’t Hide: How to Coach and Be Coached.Behind every mask that we wear, lies another just waiting to be exposed. Dan and I were sitting in his car, just finishing up lunch when we got into one of the most meaningful and productive conversations that I have ever had with a...
- Producer06/10/2016"In your heart of hearts... will it work?"Some time ago I was in a meeting that was rife with opinions regarding a project, including technical discussion and thoughts on whether the project would get off the ground. As the meeting was breaking up, a leader looked at the project owner and...
- 07/10/2016I broke up with my partner today but I want to give you the experience of love - Here is the secret Instagram deal just for today. Contact me by end of today and you will get the love: Do you want to feel loved? I can help now. Reach out and my heart will be with yours and we will clear anything standing in the way of allowing love to come to you from whichever area of life u want to receive it. You will blossom, you will come alive, you will explode onto the canvass of your life! Love can do that.
If you book a discovery call today you will get a discount of 45% on my session fee. So you will get my honest and trustworthy advice and attention to guide your transformation, your quick - one session transformation, which I have done over and over again with many people successfully but TODAY for $275 instead of $500 which is my regular fee.
Here is what one of my client said: "" From the first moment Dunja digged deep, and uncovered my true fear, the fear which I never realised was laying underneath the surface. She helped me deal with it in the moment and stayed with me in thoughts, spirit and vocally that I felt safe the whole time. Even though I broke down in tears I came out stronger and more brave, ready to take on what I fear and ready to face anything life is going to throw to me. If I feel that the voice of fear wants me to drag me down, I acknowledge it but tell it to take a back seat while I walk or dance it away. Jump and unleash your block(s) with Dunja, You will never be sorry." Elmaret Fourie #60minutecoach
- Producer07/10/2016Reason and Emotion!"Essential is even love. It is impossible to be happy alone." In fact, it is. But no fun to be happy if we have to share with. And besides, that this gray life without love. Passionless.Split joy with friends is almost, but share joy with love, is...
- Producer05/10/2016Two Decades and a WakeupEditor's Note: This week's news about Donald Trump shaming vets with PTSD got me thinking, so here I go again! Read on and enjoy. As always, you can find all my blog posts from 2013 to the present on my website at...
Comments06/10/2016 #4 Steven Marshall#1 Thank you, Brian. Sounds like you are familiar with it. And, yes, The grey cloud usually descends upon Seattle the beginning of October and lifts in mid-June. That's why I finally left in 1993 and moved to Colorado. I traded 300 days of significant drizzle for 300 days of sunshine.06/10/2016 #1 Brian McKenzie@Steven Marshall Thanks for the article - looking forward to the next installment.
If you haven't been in the face of it - it is a fluffy cloud excuse that you use when it is 'convenient'. Nobody that has been to the box walks out the same.
PS - welcome to the rainy season for the Emerald City ;)
- Producer05/10/2016Jim Rohn - Successful People are Self DisciplinedThis comes from http://youtu.be/h9FP_JEwzbcChannel: Habits of the Wealthy 369 views Published on Oct 5, 2016Jim Rohn - Successful People are Self Disciplined (Jim Rohn Personal Development)Jim Rohn - How to Discipline Yourself (Jim Rohn Personal...
- 05/10/2016I love coaching. I love coaching clients but I also love being coached. I was just thinking what is it about this process that I love so much, that makes me inspired – and it boils down for me to one word – FAITH. In either situations, being a coach or working with a client, we are slowly returning faith to the client or to myself. Is there anything more motivating and joyous in life then to return or uncover the hidden faith in a person? To allow them to see their true self, and the richness inside, and the variety of expressions that richness can take in this world. I am passionate about people living authentically. I believe that life is worth living only if you live in full alignment with your true self. That amount of joy when someone lives in this way can’t be replaced or compared to anything else. I love releasing that kind of joy in people, I love helping people understand what are the obstacles on that road to joy and helping them overcome or heal them. I love restoring faith to human life. I love restoring faith to humanity. Don’t you? #60minutecoach
Comments05/10/2016 #2 Dunja Radosavljevicthank you @Harvey Lloyd! Its certainly internal faith that we are talking about and not imposed outside faith and its based on the widened knowledge of how we limit the view of our reality due to past pain and circumstances and once released, what a different view of limitless possibilities we get. that is practical faith in action for sure.05/10/2016 #1 Harvey LloydI enjoyed your enthusiasm in service to others. Faith, the belief that the future holds success regardless of our past or current conditions. Certainly faith is a spiritual condition, but I like the more action oriented definition. Faith can not be defined by others but must be decerned by the individual. I believe your service to others to this end is a remarkable goal.
- Producer04/10/2016Leadership, what a topic.On this word enough books and blogs have been written to fill an office. What can be said that has not been said time after time? What can be added to the depth of words spoken and written on the subject? Leadership is fundamentally someone...
Comments06/10/2016 #4 Greg Rolfe#1 Hi Tony, While I fully agree that there is the reality that we all learn a little different and one small shift in the way something is taught can spark understanding you do have to read or listen first. Many who fail to lead do so not because they failed to understand but because they failed to try to learn. Regardless I too choose to write something.05/10/2016 #3 Harvey LloydI believe the leadership definition varies widely depending on what perspective you see the events/situations. There has been tremendous viewpoints displayed across many channels. Sadly i feel leadership has become more of avantgarde "position" than a description of one's character or courage. Titles and positions are presented and imply to some degree that leadership is present. Leadership is a choice to take on the responsibility for the outcome. Not purely the execution of great skills or posturing. When i see leaders i see people fretting over the outcome and the processes needed to achieve. I agree @Gregg Rolfe that information on others past experience and understanding would probably fill up more than an office.05/10/2016 #2 Om Parkash PraganiNo doubt leadership is not a rocket science but it is a characteristic science that must be understand at all levels either social or political. Sometimes we assume to become a leaders by our own deeds and analysis but it doesn't mean that we actually are and how our followers are looking to it. Leadership doesn't require any additional qualification but trust and loyalty to its cause and people.05/10/2016 #1 Tony RossiIf there were "enough" written about the topic already, we wouldn't see so many daily examples of falling short. Yes, because we're human, but also because not enough people take the time to learn and hone their craft. The best leadership thoughts and philopsophies change little over time, but it takes a very specific packaging of the message to have it "click" on a individual level, so the mote messages the merrier! You never know whom your small nuance will impact.
- Producer04/10/2016Is Fairness Your Trigger in Business or Life?Do you have a need for fair dealings in the world? Is it important to keep your integrity while doing your business? Would you rather lose money then manipulate someone to buy something from you?Have you thought why is fairness so important to you?...
Comments04/10/2016 #2 Dunja RadosavljevicHi Robert, lots of us find ourselves in these situations and triggers, its totally normal. Try this exercise - it provides such quick release and lets you know what your power is, hiding behind those negative thoughts - just because I did this as an example doesnt mean you would come up with same words and thoughts, Its key to get to your own words, then the affirmations you get at the end really resonate!#1
- Producer04/10/2016beBee gives you instant reach, engagement comes from your followersbeBee gives you instant reachbeBee allows you to reach your target audience (despite having no followers) through the hives - affinity groups -. But this does not result in a direct engagement with professionals. Engagement comes from your organic...
Comments06/10/2016 #9 Mohammed SultanDear @Javier beBee,I appreciate your spirit. With users service and marketing,beBee should think also of the PR activities to enhance the brand awareness and to develop mutual understanding with various public,the news media and various influencing officials; telling them that beBee has something that they might be interested in .Go , go show them how can you help them cover their endless stories and don't wait until they click for bebee.04/10/2016 #2 Ali AnaniQuite interesting buzz this is @Javier beBee. I like your build up of the buzz. Followers are a source of engagement only if they are truly engaged. A key role of beBee is to ensure exposure to published buzzes to followers. BeBee is ably doing that in many ways, including publish to followers only without limits. I hope that followers will be active and give this buzz due attention.
- Producer03/10/2016What is Success?Note: This is my perspective on the definition of success. As always, you can find all my blog posts from 2013 to the present on my website at http://stevemarshallassociates.com/steves-blog/ As I begin my 38th year in the world of...
Comments07/10/2016 #7 Pamela L. WilliamsVery interesting read Steven. Took me a few days t get here! Sorry about that. I often contemplate this subject. I wrote a piece called "What is your passion" after being asked that question by a recruiter. Like you did with the CEO, I came up with an appropriate answer but that question bugged me. I had to find my own answer.
i have taken many tangents in my career but I have to say; that those positions I enjoyed the most had a physical element to them. Even as a desk jockey it drove me crazy, still does, to just churn out numbers and reports. (I always referred to them as 'pretty pictures') They always came easy but bored me to tears. I threw myself into projects that meant creating something that said: Pam was here. Whether it was the 12 foot Christmas tree that I used as an excuse to involve military personnel in the Christmas festivities by throwing a decorating party. Or the BI application development that I project managed so I could automate all the metrics I has spend months designing and building. Both are still in use today; the tree was bought 20 years ago but it still goes up every holiday season for the soldiers to enjoy...Pam was there. I leave legacies that others can use and enjoy. They may not know it was me..but I do. That's enough for me. I think that's why I like writing; I was here and I wrote that. That's enough for me.
- 03/10/2016Launch your own revolution! Release fears. Heal your pain. Embrace your life-affirming nature. Design an amazing life. You can.
- Producer30/09/2016Hunde, wollt ihr ewig leben…ist ein deutscher Film aus dem Jahr 1959. Der Titel ist eine Anspielung auf ein Zitat von Friedrich dem Grossen, der während der Schlacht bei Kolin - die Preussen verloren gegen die Österreicher - seinen fliehenden Soldaten im Zorn „Ihr verfluchten...