- 22/02/2017Every day I send out videos and I absolutely love doing it because of the transformations we’re seeing from REAL people getting REAL results in their lives.
But today’s video is going to be a little different.
This is really a sort of a deep dive into what every ‘successful’ person has in common.
I’ll give you a hint…
If they’re ever ‘STUCK’... they have a way to get “UNSTUCK” real quick.
This video s about how you can get unstuck by using a weird daily routine.
Check it out:How To End Self Sabotage: William Wood Interview's Robert Smith (Part 1 of 4)www.empowernetwork.com How To End Self Sabotage: William Wood Interview's Robert Smith (Part 1 of...
- Producer22/02/2017One Minute Coaching SessionLet’s have a coaching session, you and me, right now!Imagine that I’m sitting across from you at your favorite coffee shop. For the next several seconds, let me help you, help yourself, get to where you want to be.My first question is, “What do you...
Comments22/02/2017 #2 Preston 🐝 Vander VenGreat Buzz. My coach does a very similar thing. In step one, he calls it the "Other Person Test." He repeats what my goal is back, to see if what I said had clarity. If what he repeated back is not what I meant, I need more clarity on my goals. Without clarity enough for a second person to understand, my goal it still to broad to achieve.
- 21/02/2017[Inscrições Abertas] Curso Online Salto Quântico na Mentebit.ly Descubra A Chave Científicamente Comprovada e 100% Natural para Criar Conscientemente a Sua Realidade e Viver de forma Próspera e Livre do Sofrimento das Doenças e das Emoções...
- 19/02/2017Quick Tip For Overcoming Fear Of FailureQuick Tip For Overcoming Fear Of Failurewww.podbean.com https://www.aurorasa-coaching.com...
- Producer14/02/2017Why talking about love can be so frustratingLove appears to be a much more difficult subject to discuss than I originally believed it would be. I expect that this difficultly derives from the vast array of definitions we have for this single word. We all have an understanding of the word...
- 13/02/2017How incredible is this photo??!! I'm not going to lie...while I am in awe of this photo and this woman's amazing talents I was also thinking...gosh, I wish I could paint like that. I can barely do color by number...lol.
Have you ever watched someone from afar and silently wished you could do what they do or accomplish what they have been able to accomplish? We all have, right??
But here's the thing...someone is actually saying that about US!! We all have unique strengths and talents...that's what makes each of us so special. All we need to do is tap into that talent and then share it with the world!
We all can live the life we want, the life we dream of. And it happens when let our talents and passions lead the way and when we share our talents with others to make their life better...in whatever capacity. Whether that be through mentoring, coaching, an opportunity, an outsiders perspective, or telling our personal story to show we are not alone to help others feel empowered.
You are you for a reason. Now go out and show the world! Be authentically you because you are enough
- 12/02/2017Being a Rapid Emotional Healing Coach I know that major healing actually happens most naturally through wholehearted laughter so whats your favorite comedy (movie)? For me, there are a few, The Airplane, The Party with Peter Sellers and one of the more modern ones Forgetting Sarah Marshall. All of them made me laugh out loud, sometimes to tears which is so rare...
- 12/02/2017Free 30-min brain entrainment meditation - for all other items: 10 % off with the code: VAL2017FREE 30 Minute Brain Entrainment Mediation – Aurorasa Coachingaurorasa.com
- 10/02/2017New Podcast Episode: How a small word can change your worldThe Power of the word Anywaywww.podbean.com https://www.aurorasa-coaching.com Special offer of the month: Brain Entrainment Contact me for custom sessions for personal or commercial...
- 09/02/2017(just opened 5 spots for my signature complementary 60 minute Rapid Emotional Healing sessions – read-on!)
My vision is to create an emotionally health world and my why is that growing up I had emotionally unbalanced parents who didn’t know how to process their emotions. That affected me deeply and caused a lot of pain and suffering, and took a lot of healing as well, but it also propelled me to became passionately dedicated to changing that in the world. I really want to invite people to make decisions from their emotionally healthy heart - business or life decisions that affect the world in an inspiring, positive manner and that align with their soul. You can only align with your soul if you are emotionally healthy, if you love, trust and process your emotions regularly, just as you do with your thoughts. Emotional clarity, honesty and alignment are key to happiness and fulfilled existence which manifests itself through successful self-expression, be it in business or life or physical health.
I invite you for an emotional health check up with me . If you are a successful female coach who wants to shine from an unsurpassed level of emotional clarity and who is ready to find her deepest and truest inspiration and motivation for an even greater up-leveling of her business and impact in the world, I am happy to invite you to apply for the 5 spots I just opened for my complementary signature 60 minute Rapid Emotional Healing session.
You all know emotions are what we project to others and they are what attracts or repels people to or from us. With clarity of emotion, imagine the kind of clarity you can have in your business, and most importantly imagine releasing that hidden star potential from deep within you, and that grand IMPACT you desire to make in the WOLRD. Anything is possible!
- 08/02/2017The completest mindfulness gift set. Ebooks, brainwave audio, neuro bits - all for you
- Producer07/02/2017What is your actual agendaWhat is your actual agenda? Last Sunday I preached a sermon entitled you shall know them by their love. Which came as no real surprise with all the hate being spread around. But the thought I wanted to discuss is why do we often believe that...
- Producer04/02/2017Why The Value Of Experience Should Never, Ever Be Underestimated In Today's WorldThe words in quotes in the graphic you see here are true. The guy who is quoted is an extremely talented, no, gifted, individual with the uncanny ability to look at any sort of marketing problem that needs to be solved and come up with an innovative...
Comments06/02/2017 #26 Phil Friedman#24 @Gerald Hecht, my dear and valued co-archivist of The Scrolls of Chung King (circa 650 AD), as you, I do not pretend to be a vessel of wisdom, but only a humble keeper and purveyor of the Wisdom of Chung King, a cuisine to feed the soul. I hope that your toil in the restoration of The Scrolls has given you as much pleasure and satisfaction as it has given me. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@friedman-phil/six-life-lessons-for-today-from-chung-king06/02/2017 #23 Wayne Yoshida#19 @Phil Friedman - Yeah, I know. Krispy Kreme are OK and close to my house, so convenient. Someone told me about this place: http://www.psychodonuts.com/
But might be too psycho for me, sugar-wise. Like you said -- surviving abuse does not make you stronger, it just makes you sick!
Here is another "lost in translation" food place, similar to KFC in Taiwan: Domino's Pizza in Tokyo.06/02/2017 #21 Phil Friedman#20 Precisely, @Gerald Hecht, that which does not kill you doesn't always make you stronger. Sometimes -- perhaps more often than we like to admit -- it just wears you down. At some point, you need to decrease the number of mistakes you make and lower the rate at which you make them, or ... die. It's called learning from one's mistakes and is something we all need to do more frequently.06/02/2017 #20 Gerald Hecht#19 @Phil Friedman So...as much as I was hoping...there are, in fact, no shortcuts...no loopholes on the journey towards wisdom.
I guess I always suspected as much; in retrospect, it does seem that Jim Morrison doth protested too much...too frequently repeating that old Blake deal about "the Road of excess leading to the palace of wisdom"...unless the palace of wisdom is a bathtub in a cheap (though tastefully appointed) Paris hotel room.06/02/2017 #19 Phil Friedman#14 @Gerald Hecht, that will not work. Consciously intended mistakes don't count toward experience. Only blind, unthinking ones. Also mistakes alone do not teach one anything, except how to go on making mistakes. You need to accumulate countervailing knowledge, for example, that since no self-respecting Canuck eats anything other than Tim Horton's donuts, and since Tim Horton is a chain, the donuts in St. Catherines are just like the donuts in Toronto, or Mississauga, or Guelph, or Burlington -- and one hundred times better than the Krispy Creme crap that @Wayne Yoshida seems to like. BTW, some mistakes don't make you stronger, just sick to your stomach. Like Kentucky Fried Chicken in Taiwan.06/02/2017 #16 Gerald Hecht#9 @Wayne Yoshida yes...my cat has taught me much; so far it's only cost her two lives...she doesn't realize that I don't have the luxury of not having a method section before beginning the experiments.
But there are worse things than having your mentor fall asleep out of boredom with the painfully slow progress of their student...I guess...06/02/2017 #14 Gerald Hecht#7 @Phil Friedman I can't wait 'till Mardi Gras...my plan is make a ton of stupid mistakes ver a short period of time; towards the goal of gaining experience; I am inspired! I hope I'm prepared; or ...umm.. no it's better to not be prepared or it can't possibly work...it could fail anyway...Yes! Good!
- Producer01/02/2017Chasing Your Dream Without Having It Turn Into A NightmareA while ago I wrote a piece entitled ‘The Inherent Value of Doing Nothing.https://www.bebee.com/producer/@jim-murray/the-inherent-value-of-doing-nothingThis was essentially a treatise born out of the extreme fatigue that comes from packing up your...
Comments04/02/2017 #24 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Jim Murray.. Sometimes when I read your posts I imagine you're on a rocking chair and I'm sitting opposite, listening rapt with attention. Thanks for this advice.Ive had dreams go well and those which border on nightmares. I'm okay with both, once I don't stop dreaming 😊🤗04/02/2017 #23 Cyndi wilkins"A lot of people end up sacrificing their dreams. Frank Capra knew that way back in the day when he created “It’s A Wonderful Life”, and it’s a very common theme in both literature and film." It's a very common theme in life in general...What would it really matter to the world if I was not here? Well @Jim Murray...I have to share with you my "It's a Wonderful Life" moment...After taking several weeks away from my practice to care for my father at the end of his "Wonderful Life," the first client I treated upon my return came into my office and broke down in tears...Yes, she had sympathy for me and what I had just been through personally, but more than that, she missed ME...ME...This person she and her body had grown accustomed to seeing...week after week...for relief of her physical discomfort and calming of her mind. She is a kidney transplant patient from birth...thirty five years old and looks like my grandmother...and she missed our time together. I am certainly not working miracles for anyone like Clarence might have done...I am just a human being giving what I can offer...My Time...My Patience...and My Love...That is all I have to give...and I know now, that it is enough...Thank you for the reminder;-)02/02/2017 #15 Jim Murray#3 @Paul Walters. Sounds to me like you are the best qualified writer to create a treatment for it. The advice I have is simple: encapsulate the story. Don't think of it as anything that's going to be a movie, because the people who read it need to have room to imagine it as such. Don't indicate any camera moves or any sort of cinematic visions. Just break it down into scenes, describe the scenes, dimensionalize the characters and connect the story dots. If you like I can send you one of mine. I actually don't believe in them a lot, because it's just as easy to write the screenplay and a lot more fun. Message me an email address.02/02/2017 #11 Jim Murray#8 Thanks @Todd Jones. (will follow you soon). I started my business by gradually starting to freelances while I was still working. It wasn't a hassle because the account guy and my art director where both people I was working with in the agency and we were all on top of our game. But I didn't let go of the agency gig for more than 2 years. So that's where this idea came from.02/02/2017 #8 Todd JonesFinally, a voice of reason! Jim, this is hands down the best advice I've read on the subject.
25 years ago, with more balls than brains, I turned my back on a stable career to pursue impassioned dreams of fortune and glory. The failed venture left me broke and struggling with debt for more than ten years. I suspect that my experience is far more common than the triumph and satisfaction promised by the "Do What You Love And The Money Will Follow" snake oil peddlers.
Thankfully I was young enough that I had plenty of time to recover. This might not be the case for those passion seekers struggling through midlife burnout. The statistics are well documented. Nine out of ten business ventures fail within the first three years. Never cash out a retirement fund to pursue a dream. If you are gonna be dumb, you'd better be young.
Humans are a funny lot. This post should be garnering far more attention and engagement than it has. I suppose it's because of the mortal proclivity to only hear and see what we want to hear and see, and not what we need to.02/02/2017 #6 Kristen MaslankaThank you for sharing your wisdom. This was certainly something I needed to hear. I'm facing some similar issues as you'll read in my stories, so I'm excited to hear such a (for lack of a better term) Taoist approach to let things unravel as they will, and as you worded it- phase it into my life.
- 02/02/2017Today my vision had enlarged 100 fold because I realized that my pull and calling to coaching has an even farther reaching magnificent goal and that is to SERVE THE PLANET. Yes, by coaching my clients and helping them heal and transform their pain and blocks, I am actually helping the planetary vibration rise, one person at a time. By helping clients expand their consciousness and vibrate with more love, success, happiness, health and abundance, I contribute to this beautiful planet Earth which is our home. I am in service not only to each and every one of you, but I serve the planet Earth. Can you imagine a grander purpose in life, can you imagine how much my heart is expanding, beyond the walls of my building and my city and my country, knowing deep inside with even greater certainty then ever what my highest purpose is. Thank you planet Earth, thank you Universe, thank you God for allowing me to see my brilliance and magnificence in this glorious vision today and may each and every one of you feel and experience your personal unique vision to the fullest so that your heart expands beyond your room, house, neighborhood, city, country, continent, so we can jointly vibrate in the ever expanding beauty of life. Much love to you all. And know this - We all belong to our planet – this is our home, and we will never feel alone in it.
If you have a big vision but are experiencing some obstacles realizing it, or you need help revising or defining what your vision is, and how YOU can serve our beautiful planet, send me a private message and we can set up a call to get to know eachother and discover ways I can help you heal emotional blocks prohibiting your fullest expression, so you can finally experience your personal power and sense of purpose. All of this is yours for taking and ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
- Producer31/01/2017This little helper inside of you ...Can you imagine a world loaded with people who know how to help others? Not only doctors and dentists but also therapists, counsellors and psychiaters?Wouldn't that be great? No matter where you live, no matter what your physical or mental condition...
- ProducerHigh Five For Transformation From WithinReal transformation occurs when we see the truth in a given situation. We are not always able to manage that process well all by ourselves. It helps to walk the journey with a trusted professional. Someone who looks at our blind spots from a higher...
Comments04/02/2017 #33 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.thank you @🐝 Fatima Williams, you are one of a kind!04/02/2017 #32 🐝 Fatima Williams#28 Thank you @CityVP 🐝 Manjit Your words are golden ! "At the heart of his bringing out or drawing out is the essential definition of education" This quote says it all. The expertise of bringing out the beautiful is an art by itself. And only by learning one is able to practice such an art. And learning starts with self.
Thanks dear @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. You thrive beautifully too :) #beBeesforever04/02/2017 #31 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#25 Precious comments @🐝 Fatima Williams. thank you!04/02/2017 #30 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#27 @🐝 Fatima Williams, you are one of a kind, a power woman who is making a difference in this world. Thank you for your comments. I wish you all the best in your professional life. You thrive.04/02/2017 #29 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#28 dear @CityVP 🐝 Manjit, it is with great respect that I read your words. They mean a lot to me. May you be blessed for being such a wonderful person. Thank you so much.04/02/2017 #28 CityVP 🐝 ManjitAt the level of coaching, these are five foundations for what I look for in a brilliant coach. Great coaches can make these five foundations look easy and it is only when we take on a coaching role, the actual ability of a person that has expertise is fully appreciated. Coaching is not a beauty contest but it is about the expertise of bringing out the beautiful.
At the heart of his bringing out or drawing out is the essential definition of education. This is what education means and should be and why coaching is also a critical competency for the 21st Century as an element of transformation that is fundamental to understand. After half a century of HR practices, I expect intelligent people to say this is a wake up call - so long as we remain awake and understanding the journey ahead is an awakening, and we need to appreciate the role of great coaching on this journey. I for sure do.
A great coach creates a safe space and cultivates the sacred in trust, when I read this, I see this in Liesbeth's words and I see a practitioner that is one with her practice. I say kudos to Liesbeth. A great buzz from a brilliant servant leader.04/02/2017 #27 🐝 Fatima WilliamsThis buzz is also a good wake up call . In the process of advising/Coaching we forget to follow the same to happen in our lives. @Deb 🐝 Helfrich says "We become more ourselves through "an intimate dialogue with someone who knows how to listen so deeply, we hear ourselves." Sometimes that someone we can talk to is our-selves.
Self-transformation is also a key element of growth. I'm thinking that @CityVP 🐝 Manjit would have some extremely valuable to add to this buzz as well.
Tweaking with respect what dear @Sara Jacobovici says here " Self- transformation is to emphasise the importance of follow-up during each step of the process; what's been said and what's been done in response, synopsis of what has been "heard" and finally, at the end what have we achieved as a result of it all."
Life will expand indefinitely, but as human's are we improving ourselves. IMHO It's boils down to self-transformation through learning , meditation , etc etc and with Coaching we not only guide others to become a better version of themselves but in the process are transforming ourself as well.04/02/2017 #25 🐝 Fatima Williams@Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.. I love and agree to all the points you highlight here.
* Listen without judging to what is being told between the lines.Start from scratch with every coachee. It is not our story.* - Each individual is unique and has to be appreciated for their uniqueness.
According to me the transformational process is where, one makes one realise more positives than flaws and uses those positives as an incentive to make one commit to fixing those flaws. Then real transformation happens.
Yes We deserve the very best in our life. Let us enjoy every step within the transformational process! Love this buzz Thank you :) Sharing across31/01/2017 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#21 beautiful reply @Franci Eugenia Hoffman! Thank you so much for your precious view.31/01/2017 #22 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#20 exactly @Kevin Baker, well observed!31/01/2017 #21 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanYour 5 Key points are meaningful guides to apply to our everyday living. If you take and analyze each one and listen within your mind, meaning absorb the intent, then you're setting yourself up for the transformation process and its benefits. Listening to those who are willing to help you is a major step toward you helping others.31/01/2017 #19 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#18 wow @Deb 🐝 Helfrich, this is truth from the highest quality. So appreciate you!31/01/2017 #18 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#16 I have been pondering for a few hours how meaningfully simple @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. has rendered the complexity of our lives.
There is nothing more precious to a person facing challenges than giving our time with ears wide open.
I met a new connection yesterday who belongs in our network and he offered these profound words: "Our secret life is renewed through meditation, prayer, yoga, sleep, exercise, the quality of our listening, the an intimate dialogue with someone who knows how to listen so deeply, we hear ourselves." (https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/we-alone-our-aloneness-kashmir-birk)
We become more ourselves through "an intimate dialogue with someone who knows how to listen so deeply, we hear ourselves."
These minds of ours swirl so fast. When we coalesce our thoughts into words for someone we can trust to work at just listening, we meet ourselves through our own voices.31/01/2017 #17 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#16 thank you @Cyndi wilkins, well said. Emotions just prove that we are human. Feeling and sharing them creates a deeper bond.31/01/2017 #16 Cyndi wilkins"Sharing emotions is sacred. Handle it with care." I think we are on to something deeper here @Deb 🐝 Helfrich...The challenge is not so much the in "feeling" the emotion itself, but rather the FEAR involved in sharing it with others...Vulnerability is terrifying...Our own fear of it is our biggest obstacle...Thank you @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc....This ties in nicely with what I see emerging here with collaborative efforts among many in network;-)31/01/2017 #15 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#14 manipulation never works on the long term well added @Mohammed Sultan. Our limited beliefs can sabotage growth, that is true31/01/2017 #14 Mohammed SultanStrategic change goes beyond manipulating people skills to manipulating the org culture,strategies and structure.It's likely to result in a transformation in the workplace that may alter everything ,altering what people do,the skills ,the org tone ,the alignments and may be the way they compete.The major enemy of change is the top executives held beliefs which resist change.These beliefs usually works as a gravitational forces that held the whole org back to resort to the status quo ,favoring established directions that proved successful in the past based on their wrong assumptions.They also instead of helping the active change agents ,they tangle up the strategy and make it hard for them to implement.31/01/2017 #13 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.'Weaknesses' are charming opportunities for growth.31/01/2017 #12 Harvey Lloyd#8 I agree and appreciate your input. You nailed one of my weaknesses that is carry over from the construction years. Follow up is something that i have to schedule, focus and get really organized around. In construction ego took care of follow up. Ego doesn't go over well in the professional world.
My wife will let me know when i have slipped back into "construction mode" she is a saint. I just have to hide the two by fours. So i have a great resource at my side for assisting in followup. Thank you for your support of my success @Sara Jacobovici.
- Producer31/01/2017Is my opponent truly stupid?Lately on social media and other sharing groups we are seeing a vast array of hate speech. Yes it is sometimes cloaked in “polite” terms but hate is the point. Now to be honest I expect many of these posts are intended to “wake” up those who read...
- Producer31/01/20173 Speaking Success Video TipsThe top questions that I get as a coach (for more on coaching CLICK HERE) involve 3 main topics:CONFIDENCE & PRESENCESTAGE MOVEMENTSPEECH WRITINGOn my active Youtube Channel and Facebook pages, I provide videos that answer the main concerns that...
- 31/01/2017What would your soul want the most right now? Is it really more money as many would say, or could it be that it craves connection? True, deep, rewarding connection with everything alive on this Earth – people, animals, nature, Sun, warmth, diversity…Isn’t that what we all truly crave – to feel like we are a part of this wondrous planetary experience, to feel we belong to this planet, to these people, to this neighborhood, to this momentary existence.
How can you connect to that feeling right now? How can you let the incredible love you feel inside you permeate your life and all you do today and from now on? How can you tap into that well of consciousness that says: YOU ARE WONDERFUL. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN. AND SO IT IS.
Ask yourself gently these questions and await the beautiful, unique answer that is YOU.
Comments31/01/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#2 my pleasure @Dunja Radosavljevic31/01/2017 #1 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.truly sweet and inspiring
- 31/01/2017Curious, is there something you thought was a mistake at the time, but turned out to be just the right thing?
- 24/11/2016Cómo percibimos, cómo intervenimos (taller). - Tacto Estratégicotactoestrategico.es En "cómo percibimos, cómo intervenimos", exploraremos el efecto inadvertido de nuestros "mapas mentales" en las decisiones profesionales que...
- 31/01/2017It´s not necessary to understand the affirmations. Your brain will.Affirmations for Self Esteem - Subliminal Brain Entrainment Sample. Best with headphones. Full sessions at http://aurorasa-coaching.com Disclaimer/Warning:...