- 23/10/2016@John Vaughan posted a great George Carlin video about Baseball vs Football (American. It's funny as heck... I thought I'd post the Classic 7 Words
Be warned that the words you can't use are used (obviously)George Carlin - 7 Words You Can't Say On TV George Carlin - 7 Words You Can't Say On...
- 19/10/2016Best Halloween Costume Ever?Jemima Khan just won Halloween with 'groped by Donald Trump' costumewww.smh.com.au Jemima Khan dressed as your worst nightmare to a Halloween...
Comments17/10/2016 #28 Anonymous#25 I am always honest.lol I have 0 pretenses, I'm totally nuts do not listen to my opinion, you are so awesome with your own. You inspire me. What future anyways? I hope you truly are dancing, then you'll know what to do! Maybe only in the moment can we find see feel somethin sunny somethin the brighter way? Maybe? Ohhhhh, I hear a song. Gotta run! You rock. A serious statement. I'll be a Fan whatever you do!
- 08/10/2016LMAO, saw this on LinkedIn c/o Nisa Nisa Harrisimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
Comments08/10/2016 #10 Erroll -EL- WarnerThey attended church, plant vegetable gardens, had community gatherings, night fishing, moon night strolls, They washed clothing in metal containers and half wooden barrels and hang them out on a wire cloth line in the sun to dry. In metropolitan cities no one could enjoy moon light.
- 15/09/2016Pilot - Take 1 - Getting ready to video "Conversations With My Wife About My Writing"... suggestions welcome.IMG 11851 Pilot - Take...
Comments26/09/2016 #38 Andrew BooksWhere's the laugh track, @Phil Friedman?? :) Why do images of Steven Wright flash in my mind? (There's a light switch on my wall that doesn't do anything. Every once in a while, I go over and flick it up and down really fast. Last week, I got a letter from a guy in China saying "cut it out.")
Why not, Cap? Now I want to see part II. Like you, my wife could give me plenty of material.
Comments09/09/2016 #4 David Gamella Pérez#2 Cuéntanos más... https://media3.giphy.com/media/xT77XGRCkgX6urqmY0/200_s.gif
- 02/09/2016Ok bees -here's a Friday Funny for you - Check out this beard of bees!
Who wants to wear this with me? LOL :-)
- 31/08/2016Irish comedian Dave Allen on Adam & Eve .... ClassicDave Allen's thoughts about Adam and Eve A clip from Irish comedian Dave Allen. He talks about his atheism and the...
- 19/08/2016I know that Javier and Juan have good senses of humour. Heck, they founded a social media platform start-up... that requires a sense of humour just to remain sane. I keep looking at the caricature that was drawn of them... The same thought keeps coming back.
Hummm, could it be?
- 13/08/2016WARNING: NOT PC
A man was shaving while his wife was in the shower. When she finished, she looked at herself in the mirror, pressed her breasts together and said, "You know? I wish my boobs were bigger."
Her husband replied, "No problem. Take a strip of toilet paper. Fold it into a square. Then, rub it between your boobs. It won't happen right away, but over time, they will get much much bigger."
The wife did so. Then she asked, "I don't get how this can work. Are you sure it will work?"
Husband: "Well, it worked on your butt didn't it?"
The husband is still missing.
- 12/08/2016Couldn't resist. Perhaps @Brian McKenzie can add this to his new hive for Grumpy people... (from ImgHumour.com)
- 12/08/2016FunnySAUSAGE PARTY - Grocery Store Prank Seth Rogen shows the people of New York that our food has feelings. #SausagePartyMovie, in theaters tonight! sonypictures.us/SPTix_FB Subscribe for...
- 11/08/2016Remembering today a comic genius, Robin Williams. Can't believe it's already been two years - loved him as far back as when I first saw him as a kid on Mork & Mindy. Not sure there will ever again be anyone like him. Here's a look at his 10 best charactersRobin Williams' 10 best characters The characters Robin Williams brought to life will live in our hearts...
Comments11/08/2016 #2 Jennifer SchultzI agree @CityVP Manjit - there are some entertainers that go before their time - I think that when you see someone like Robin Williams, who was so beloved, take their own life - it makes the memories of them much more personal even though one does not know them. And yes, we are left with the gifts he gave us on film.#111/08/2016 #1 CityVP ManjitIt is sad when comic genius such as Andy Kaufman, Phil Hartman, Lenny Bruce and Robin Williams pass before their time, but each also leaves their legacy and we can turn the clock back and watch those moments they contributed to. Good Will Hunting is my favourite movie of all time and in this Robin Williams featured as a great actor in his own right and so in light of such loss, what is available is to be treasured for its personal value we attach.
- 09/08/2016Here's some humor for your Tuesday afternoon - Will Ferrell as Little DebbieWill Ferrell Is Little Debbie Will Ferrell announces that he's the new spokesperson for Little Debbie snack cakes. Subscribe NOW to The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon:...
Comments09/08/2016 #2 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDSo: stay Away from Sugar! Are you kidding me? OH! "L-i-TT-l-e" Debbie describes just a few bad side effects that happen After eating too much sugar. And your little one? Just do an experiment and watch her/him climb the walls after eating sugar. Oh My! You gotta love it ~ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!
- 01/08/2016Why did it all turn out like this for me? I had so much promise. I was personable, I was bright…oh, maybe not academically speaking, but I was perceptive. I always know when someone’s uncomfortable at a party. It all became very clear to me sitting out there today that every decision I’ve ever made in my entire life has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat – it’s all been wrong. ~ George Constanza -
Did I mention that Jerry Seinfeld was the key note speaker to my graduation of the University of Washington ? - prophetic. FML