- "POP goes the Sugar Weasel Clown?!!"
Join us WED, 1/4, 8pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
A Clown Escort?!! WTF is exactly what I first thought when researching guests for my first sexual wellness show. I thought, really...this is who I want to bring on as my first guest? And then I thought, F#CK yeah- most definitely! What a way to break the ice on such a serious and often taboo subject. Then once I got Sugar Weasel on the phone, I definitely knew it was meant to be. We shared lots of laughs and honest truths that just resonated- and I thought it might with some of you too.
Some may find it absurd, hilarious, and outright freakish but most by now have got to be as curious as I was into the world of Sugar Weasal.
Tonight Sugar Weasel (his stage name of course or if you prefer to tell your Momma that you listened to a guy named Douglas Wright on my show...by all means, say that instead) joins us and shares a peek into his world, how he got into the Adult Entertainment business and why he decided to become a "Clown Escort" of all things. To quote, "It's not easy being Sugar Weasel, people either want to fight or fondle you." Not only that, listeners will get to hear the highs and lows of what it's like from a male's perspective being in Adult Entertainment. We will also be discussing Sugar Weasel's ideas on how to have a healthy and fun sex life.
Sugar Weasel has performed the world over, whether in private or for large groups along with being featured on numerous shows and magazines- and is an Artist of various talents.
Learn more about Sugar Weasel or connect with him at:
- "Half breed Skittles?!!
Interview with Comedienne Adrianne Chalepah"
WED, 1/4, 330pm PST
Link to upcoming show:
I thought everyone loved Skittles dammit?!! Isn't every color of the rainbow beautiful- even when it's blurred on a hazy afternoon after a freak storm rain?
Joining us is Comedienne Adrianne Chalepah as she discusses what it was like growing up as a "half breed" and even how it affects her now. While that sounds like a negative connotation, Adrianne used that as a strength among many of her experiences growing up and built a thriving career in comedy. She'll also share what inspires her "work" and what her hopes are in sharing her gifts with the world.
Adrianne Chalepah is an American Indian (Kiowa/Apache) Entertainer from Anadarko, Oklahoma. Growing up she experienced much hardship immersed in poverty and alcoholism; however, she believes this prepared her for a career in standup comedy and motivational speaking. She made her first stage debut while studying filmmaking at Fort Lewis College. She graduated Magna Cum Laude and in 2010 her comedy career took off when she teemed up with the popular comedy troupe 49 Laughs Comedy. Since then, Chalepah's performances have gained her much recognition including opening up for the First Lady in 2012. Adrianne is passionate about indigenous/female empowerment and has formed the world's only all-female, all-Native American comedy group- Ladies of Native Comedy.
Check out more of Adrianne's work here:
- Producer27/12/2016Try Uber Camel on Hump DayWant to cross the Simpson Desert, blaze a new trail from Adelaide to Darwin across the Red Centre, or just want to get away from the rellies, including Uncle Arthur and Aunt Martha, after that disastrous Christmas Day lunch? Then why not throw your...
Comments29/12/2016 #33 Ken Boddie#31 Pascal, I do indeed alter my colours to suit my surroundings, so will accept the title of occasional chameleon, but purely for survival proposes. I am, of course, presently, and for the foreseeable future, 'True Blue Ocker Aussie', mate. 🤠 I feel another Australiana buzz coming on, so will put the kilt and sporran back in the wardrobe.29/12/2016 #32 Ken Boddie#30 No, Lisa, by 'ugly' I mean neither handsome nor pretty, but huge nose, protruding yellow teeth, butt ugly. But I have it on good authority from an old buddy of mine (three quarters cut at the time) that their kiss is as smooth as a baby's bottom. I hope you never find out, Lisa.29/12/2016 #28 Lisa 🐝 GallagherMy testicles were hurting after I read that. Oh wait...
Interesting facts @Ken Boddie. Have you ever ridden on a Camel? Wondering about the comfort, I know riding a horse for any length of time can get uncomfortable- at least it did for me.
Love the car-toons. Uber Camels, that's hysterical.29/12/2016 #16 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThis was tremendous fun, @Ken Boddie! The fact that will stick with me the most is the clear superiority of camel math, since.... "(they will operate in either metric or imperial units interchangeably)" I suspect that any day now the fact that they are more advanced in this regard than 99% of americans - will mean we will be importing your overages to help us travel to the crazy lands of Mexico and Canada where we do not comprehend the distances being discussed at all.
Americans will spend any amount of money, on any exorbitantly crazy scheme, to keep from agreeing with sound, usable changes to our confounding measurement system..... it is our only pecadillo :)
- 25/12/2016And may all your Christmases be White
I preferred Jingle Cows - but I can't find that oneWhite Christmas (Goat Edition) 'All I Want For Cristmas is a Goat' är årets viktigaste julalbum. Skivan som består av åtta julsånger är framtagen för att uppmärksamma det arbete som...
- 21/12/2016@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, I saw this picture from @Flavio 🇯🇵 Souza 🐝
and I couldn't resist !!!! LOL
- 17/12/2016Okay, this is Max's fault. Got my mind on Robin!VERY Favorite Whose Line Moments - Robin Williams This is part 4 of my VFWLM collection. Well, it's not really a moment, it's a collection of moments with VERY special guest Robin Williams from episode...
- 15/12/2016These guys get bored easily LOLRedneck Couch Surfing 3 Idiots. 1 Couch. Not sure if this gets files under 'Comedy', 'How To' or 'Sporting...
- 11/12/2016Craig Ferguson and Robin Williams; An explosion just waiting to happen. 'Disclaimer: Remember this is the Late Late Show so not Prime Time type of entertainment but it is definitive Robin Williams...I'm still laughingThe Best Interview In The History Of Television [Robin Williams] The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson (17&21 November...
- 05/12/2016Virtual Reality - Need a mattress for this game....VR tree climbing fail I do not own this video. Made by Niall Kelly and you should watch him on his Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/niall_t_kelly/...
Comments08/12/2016 #25 Antonio L Rodríguez del PozoGreat, great, great!!! well done guys, and finally my worst suspicous became true, you work less than the Three Kings, as they work once a year and to make matters worse it is not true!!!! @Thiago Smicelato View moreGreat, great, great!!! well done guys, and finally my worst suspicous became true, you work less than the Three Kings, as they work once a year and to make matters worse it is not true!!!! @Thiago Smicelato as the stars hairdresser you are priceless. Close
- 28/11/2016A collection of amusing monologues.The Butler and Other Monologues: Featuring The Spaceman and The Secret Agent eBook: Simon Paul: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Storewww.amazon.co.uk The Butler and Other Monologues: Featuring The Spaceman and The Secret Agent eBook: Simon Paul: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle...
- 24/11/2016David Firth Channel Trailer My name is David Firth, I make Salad Fingers, Spoilsbury Toast Boy, Sock, Burnt Face Man, Jerry Jackson etc. This is my Youtube channel trailer. Subscribe...
- 23/10/2016@John Vaughan posted a great George Carlin video about Baseball vs Football (American. It's funny as heck... I thought I'd post the Classic 7 Words
Be warned that the words you can't use are used (obviously)George Carlin - 7 Words You Can't Say On TV George Carlin - 7 Words You Can't Say On...
- 19/10/2016Best Halloween Costume Ever?Jemima Khan just won Halloween with 'groped by Donald Trump' costumewww.smh.com.au Jemima Khan dressed as your worst nightmare to a Halloween...
Comments16/10/2016 #22 Gerald Hecht#21 @John White, MBA That's kind of what I was thinking as well --as far as I can tell --the last piece of original work (and a cautionary tale) was when he injected pharmaceutical grade Cocaine HCl directly into the belly of his left deltoid muscle...even then the only award that I could conceivably connect to the episode where the physicians who miraculously saved both the surviving musculature and his life from the inevitable sequelae of gangrene/tissue necrosis which would ensue...https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9027629/
- 08/10/2016LMAO, saw this on LinkedIn c/o Nisa Nisa Harrisimage-store.slidesharecdn.com
Comments08/10/2016 #10 Erroll -EL- WarnerThey attended church, plant vegetable gardens, had community gatherings, night fishing, moon night strolls, They washed clothing in metal containers and half wooden barrels and hang them out on a wire cloth line in the sun to dry. In metropolitan cities no one could enjoy moon light.
- 15/09/2016Pilot - Take 1 - Getting ready to video "Conversations With My Wife About My Writing"... suggestions welcome.IMG 11851 Pilot - Take...
Comments26/09/2016 #38 Andrew BooksWhere's the laugh track, @Phil Friedman?? :) Why do images of Steven Wright flash in my mind? (There's a light switch on my wall that doesn't do anything. Every once in a while, I go over and flick it up and down really fast. Last week, I got a letter from a guy in China saying "cut it out.")
Why not, Cap? Now I want to see part II. Like you, my wife could give me plenty of material.
Comments09/09/2016 #4 David Gamella Pérez#2 Cuéntanos más... https://media3.giphy.com/media/xT77XGRCkgX6urqmY0/200_s.gif
- 02/09/2016Ok bees -here's a Friday Funny for you - Check out this beard of bees!
Who wants to wear this with me? LOL :-)