- Producer17/01/2017The verdict is in... beBee beats LinkedIn for content sharingIf you follow me, you will know that back in April I posted a piece on beBee titled 'LinkedIn, We have a problem.' It showed the stark contrast between page views and post engagements between LinkedIn, where I'd been publishing for over a year. And...
- Producer16/01/2017COLOR AND SCENT! ARE THEY MALEVOLENT?Rose, jasmine, lily What an amazing family Having scent, could be easily recognized What a unique quality to be mesmerized Surprisingly sprouted from the same soil They separately toil To make an identity of their own In...
Comments17/01/2017 #2 Lisa 🐝 GallagherI wish our world was as beautiful as nature that surrounds us. I wish the smells that can calm our senses have an effect on eternity. I wish everyone cared for others. I wish everyone felt. I see so much good around me but when I turn on the news, that's when I see reality and it hurts. It hurts to see others treat their fellow humans in a mean fashion, it hurts me to know there are some who enjoy watching others hurt emotionally and physically. Beautiful poem and analogy as always @debasish majumder17/01/2017 #1 Jeet Sarkar"When frantic take the charge to rule and quell
The planet where we harmoniously dwell
Though meager their numbers, yet they dominate and ridicule
Make them vociferous with their perilous tune
Causing detriment to mankind without any qualms
What a melodrama they beat with humdrum!"
excellent post Sir @debasish majumder. the comparison between the present world and the beauty of nature is just outstanding. thank you for sharing it !
- Producer15/01/2017SURVIVAL STRATEGY IN CURRENT SOCIETY!We are “happily” living in a society, where human beings are of different nature but having the same unit of life which contains same elements and organelles, called a cell. People in our society are of different types, some people believe that...
Comments15/01/2017 #9 Sara Jacobovici#8 Thank you @Ali Anani for bringing my attention to this very interesting discussion of @Jeet Sarkar's post. As touched on in this buz and comments, movement is crucial in any process and the dynamic process of achieving balance is inherent in the movement of being "in and out" of balance. I think this is where the paradox "sits". It is not based on a system being open or closed, it is based on having one foot guiding towards balance while the other foot works at keeping the balance. As a result we are in the dynamic process of "balancing the balance" between any two elements on either side of the fulcrum.15/01/2017 #6 Jeet Sarkar#2 First of all thank you very much sir @Ali Anani for sharing such a lovely view! I think this is just a part of the game of life. Sir, you pointed out exactly right point regarding open and close systems but i want to state that equilibrium too is an important factor! If the equilibrium is disturbed somehow, the entire system will be collapsed irrespective of its state (whether it is open or close). Thank you very much sir for sharing such a lovely comment and for the appreciation and continuous support you are providing me.15/01/2017 #2 Ali AnaniThank you @Devesh Bhatt for the tag. IN fact, I booked this buzz to comment on it so you "read" my mind correctly.
@Jeet Sarkar- this is an interesting buzz. In balance we find comfort; in instability we may go in chaos or self-organize into creative emerging structures. I wonder if balance would be ever achieved because we are open systems that exchange energy and info with the environment. Closed systems may balance; open systems go for instability. Is this the game of life?
- Producer14/01/2017PARANOIA OF PASSION!I wonder what the cause is Triggering passion, an inherent quality to expose at ease Giving an impetus To promote myself with utmost focus Create and procreate, a phenomena in chorus Having alacrity to make a dent Even, if...
Comments15/01/2017 #19 Devesh Bhatt#18 we will have to share many hives, I still have to grasp a lot of your comparatives for utility. @Sara Jacobovici posts help me get that perspective.
It is an art to draw attention, correlate with a functional aspect and then map it for utility. This is my spare time and I am learning the mindset of senior management and the art here.15/01/2017 #17 debasish majumder#15 @Ali Anani, not just a mere motivator but a paragon to follow, who have the ability to guide, navigate and even give us a direction to move with an acceleration, where motion thrust you to a realm of ecstasy! Great persona indeed! the nectar we crave for to make grand honey, for bees to enjoy and rejoice. you too @Devesh Bhatt with whom i enjoy a jocund company, a grand symphony, which keeps all bees in delight, surely a exotic hive!15/01/2017 #12 debasish majumder#11 i am pretty embarrassed @Devesh Bhatt! to be very honest, that owing to you people's warm support and appreciation, i dare to write poetry. here,again i enjoy the positive impact of passion! thank you very much for your cordial appreciation, triggering me to write more. i am indebted to you all my dear bees, who are my true inspiration.15/01/2017 #8 debasish majumder#7 if sir @Ali Anani, you too express in such a fashion, quite unlike your interactions, i feel truly embarrassed and ashamed! at least, i emphatically and unequivocally declare, that i always try my level best to learn and enrich myself from you, a mentor of distinction for many. here, passion plays a positive role, devoid of any pernicious thread and precisely for that i am indebted to beBee like social networking site, where true affinity generates without any immediate mundane gain.15/01/2017 #7 Ali AnaniForced mankind to subdue to its passionate thread
Induced majority to be ruined by its flame
How many can comprehend its pernicious game?
wish I could understand the game dear @debasish majumder View moreForced mankind to subdue to its passionate thread
Induced majority to be ruined by its flame
How many can comprehend its pernicious game?
wish I could understand the game dear @debasish majumder. You seem at least to understand it better than I Close15/01/2017 #6 Devesh BhattI see this routed in the current position Indian society is in.
Same problem that has troubled us as individuals.
We see the damage of others and not our own good
We know what we don't want but not what we need as citizens.
We pin our hopes on those who would never yield for social good simply because of political economic and yes the most ignored...Social compulsions born from our mindset as citizens as stated above.
You have greatly moved me to thing beyond my existing beliefs and also remind me of their essence and importance.
This is a well thought out piece, not that the others weren't, but this is something that the people must read and think.
Cheers to the thought.14/01/2017 #3 Preston Vander VenThis is a powerful poem. I agree with @Deb Helfrich. Passion is the Force, not the Direction. The greatest accomplishments, good or evil, of man-kind were driven by passion. Passion is what gets you through the hardest times that might otherwise make strong men weak, or make you give up. Remember, without passion you don't have energy, with out energy you have nothing. We can face the right direction all our life, yet without a Force to make us move, we will always be in the same place.14/01/2017 #2 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThere's a lot to ponder in this poem, @debasish majumder. As you stated so poignantly "Passion cannot be an absolute quality"
There are good and bad passions. And it can be quite difficult to determine the outcome of acting with passion, most especially when groups align under the guise of one passion.
Passion is a very complicated word, one that does deserve appropriate paranoia.
- 12/01/2017join beBee. a true networking sight, containing the true sense of affinity, making the world a lovely wood with exquisite flora, where bees are only busy to make exquisite honey, a drink with divine essence, out of its color and fragrance, truly precious for only gracious people!
- Producer08/01/2017ENIGMA OF TIME!I am Earth Born out of an explosion Known as Big Bang I am derived as a part Like dissected organ From a living body of a human Twisted and appeared with a weird gesture In due time I became cool, got a nomenclature...
- Producer06/01/2017CONUNDRUM WITH BRAND VALUE!Modern world invoke to create brand Whether personal or organizational, in grand Human beings, a social creature They genuinely having a tendency to promote an affinity of mixture To churn out with a prolific gesture Beckoning...
Comments07/01/2017 #5 Ali AnaniDear @debasish majumder- nothing turns people blind as much as greed in my opinion. We see it everywhere such as the sock markets worldwide where greed drives people to great losses. Greed that says me only and if I win and others lose it is ok. So, this part of your poem resonated strongly with me
Only impregnated with mere greed
Is it containing any holy essence?
Where greed is rudimentary in its presence
Why we only trigger to develop brand
What is exactly grand, apart from gross errant?07/01/2017 #4 CityVP 🐝 ManjitDebasish I discovered that I was born with a personal brand gag reflex. Lately I was doing so well after a few decade finally trying to embrace this reality that we are all branded property, and now having read this I have fallen back to square one again.
It all began with a Tom Peters article back before the age of 40 https://www.fastcompany.com/28905/brand-called-you because there was something intrinsically wrong with comparing our lives as something that Procter and Gamble or Unilever would sell.
Brand was great for product that is until we all officially became product courtesy of "Brand You".
- Producer05/01/2017WOMEN, MEN'S SOFTEST PREY!Women, why should you freely roam? You are supposed to confine in home Only dedicate to satiate us Keeping harmony in home and not to make any ruckus You are warm only in our arm You are our dream, our realm of charm Women,...
- Producer30/12/2016RESOLUTION WE NEED TO TAKE RELIGIOUSLY ON THE EVE OF NEW YEAR. We live in a planet Where lives only vibrate and resonate with amaze Nowhere in the solar system People play their own anthem Segregated themselves with various rhythm Planet we dwell, really a mysterious quirk with queer realm...
- Producer26/12/2016DOES PARASITE POSSESS MIND?Arup is from a middle class family. His family comprised of his elder sister, Anima, and his father and mother. Their parent tried with their level best ability to groom them with modern education, with an aspiration to make them economically...
Comments27/12/2016 #4 Lisa 🐝 GallagherIf we succumb to confusion and chaos, they win. Staying silent hurts everyone if we hold truths in our hearts and don't share them. I'm not sure who is responsible for the parasites. I think we all need to hold the media to higher standards. We need to be our own fact checkers now and even then, we need to know what sites are legitimate for reasons of fact checking. I feel bad for Countries with State run media because they control what they want their citizens to hear and they also put out a ton of propaganda. I fear... I honestly fear for the first time in my life that this could happen to us. I've watched the trend and I don't like what I'm seeing. I will say, our journalists are fighters and they won't stay silent.26/12/2016 #3 Aurorasa SimaYes, it does. Social media and the death of heartfelt and meaningful has it´s fair share in my opinion.
Parasites have always been there and will always be there. New outlets require new ways of dealing with them.
Evolution is not a straight linear process. Currently, we are experiencing a huge setback. That´s all.26/12/2016 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsI'm of the same heart @debasish majumder, there is developing an seething anger in societies across the world. The recent US election outcome speaks volumes as to the extent of this anger. Whether it is the loss of human connection that technology has created or the divide that continues to grow between the 'classes', there does appear to be a parasite undermining the very foundation of humanity.
- Producer21/12/2016INVEST OR DIVEST? A COUP OF IMAGINATION!Seeing through the open casement Anticipating my life gradually drawing towards its end The chilly winter, fanning my fever May be soon, my life will be marooned Unable to fathom its procrastination Blowing wind taking out one by...
- Producer18/12/2016CONSTERNATION OF EARTHLY STATE!The world we are living Incorporated with sheer obscurantism Static or dynamic, an amazing algorithm! Phenomena of rolling mechanism Series of changes, we experienced evidently Change the only constant, exposed profoundly...
Comments19/12/2016 #1 Devesh BhattI can't possibly live the world,
One life is too engaging,
The obscure also change,
When experiences are aging.
Contradiction is evident,
So is corelation.
One attracts logic,
The other imagination.
I think you would agree,
Confusions are ok,
And the mind may decay.
Your poetic quest,
Is a seekers temptation,
Thoughts get spread,
- Producer16/12/2016KINGLY AUDACITY!King said, ‘I have many promises to keep’ Allow me to sleep If my slumber disturbed You will obviously be perturbed Already I made numerous reforms To usher your lives, I dedicated my sleepless performs Yet, you are eying on...
Comments16/12/2016 #3 Mohammed A. JawadAh, atrocities in abundance
Chaos and oppression vivid
Where treads this sick world?
Unto its own collapse and fall
or waiting to find real peace?
Every nation deep in politics
amid corruption and ill ways
Who will echo for the rise of
humanity to churn mercy?
If at all goodness turns timid
there'll be more open tyranny.
Thanks @debasish majumder for this inspiring poem.:)
- Producer15/12/2016RAPE! HOW MALES ARE BEING DEPRAVED!You know why I am crying? Because I have bee raped repeatedly By my husband in his atrocious regime But how many may listen with empathy for such crime? My dear husband abruptly turned into a beast Beyond my apprehension, my...
- Producer14/12/2016FOND OF BOND!When I throw my child in air I noticed in his eyes an inexplicable fear But my recurrent acts He felt amused, happy and relaxed A deep faith he developed on me The reflection I noticed in his eyes with glee How strongly it...
Comments15/12/2016 #5 Cyndi wilkinsThis unified awareness shared among the hives is the very thing that shifts the winds of change in favor of collaboration...creative souls all working together to create a better version of the future for ourselves and our children...You have captured my heart again sir Debasish...
"Unity of thought emanate only through this thawing access
Engulfed us with a positive vibes
Humanity thrives beyond any boundary in myriad hives!"14/12/2016 #2 Ali AnaniDear @debasish majumder- I thank you so much for the dedication and for responding to my buzz on "Avoid Building Concrete Relationships" with such elegance. You started telling the story of your son to take us later to your lesson:
Children teach us many lessons
With their pristine manifestation, a divine essence
Their maneuvering of fears
Their lachrymose glands and tears
Navigate us to tenderness
An amazing blend of holy essence
Devoid of matures connivance
Brilliant poem from a highly sensitive poet. I shared proudly
- Producer08/12/2016VIRGIN ART OR MOLESTING VIRGINITY OF ART? A CONUNDRUM!There is a traditional arithmetic almost all kids are accustomed in their early age, where we have to deduce the length being covered by a monkey, who is climbing a slippery bamboo pole by its utmost effort to reach to the apex, but the amount of...
Comments09/12/2016 #1 David LisleYou present two major thoughts here. The first and immediately most obvious is the thought concerning there being no mitigating circumstances for the poor treatment of the woman even while purporting to be making a motion picture decrying such vile treatment of women by men. And that description is vivid and lacks no willing participants. The second thought concerns 'Art' and here I have greater concerns because of your portrayal of what you suppose 'Art' to be. I am familiar with the scenario you paint with the treatment of women in India. Hardly a person in the world could be ignorant of it, the continuing immolation of women even though forbidden by law and the lack of any consequences following. This alone makes your tale easier to portray and even makes it believable that you are describing an actual event. Your characterization of 'Art' however lacks any of the slight subtleties found in your other thought, that of the women, rather it is a hammer blow on what you clearly believe 'Art' to represent. As an artist (painter, writer) I find your article lacks balance in this regard and even on the whole, your conclusion provides no relief from the brutality of men and apparently 'Art.' Your portrayal of 'Art' is a misrepresentation. This misrepresentation is further aided and abetted by your implication that "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," a clear postmodern misrepresentation that ignores completely aesthetics, although I understand from your following implication that you also are a believer in the postmodern maxim that "it's art if I say it's art" and the equally revolting mantra of modern society "it's my opinion." You leave no room for truth in your essay and provide no truths, only ignorant modern propaganda.
The above of course only relates to what you have written. My criticism is not a judgement upon yourself, should it have been I could have had a great day with your English.
- Producer06/12/2016JUGGLING WITH 'SPEECH'!Speech is rich It has capacity to enrich Widens ones vista What an amazing bonanza! Speech is a boon Endowed by nature with a magnificent tune Empowering us to draw sync Calibrate us with a unique ink A catharsis to...
Comments08/12/2016 #1 Mohammed SultanTo make a persuasive and an inspiring speech ,you either learn from poets or philosophers.From@debasish majumder inspiring poem or from Aristotle persuasive quote-In making a speech one must study three points,first;the means of producing persuasion,second;the language,third;the proper arrangement of the various parts.
- Producer01/12/2016BE HAPPY! IS IT AN ILLUSION?I love to be happy It is my only fancy Anybody can obtain happiness Only if he or she can act with finesse It is a matter of perception And a contentment, entirely deals with one’s obsession If you feel happy, entire mundane...
Comments02/12/2016 #1 Ali AnaniSignaling with lovely symphony
To construe a hive with honey
Spirally they dance with glee
What a jocund company!
Nature’s amazing serendipity
A delicious produce
Dear @debasish majumder View moreSignaling with lovely symphony
To construe a hive with honey
Spirally they dance with glee
What a jocund company!
Nature’s amazing serendipity
A delicious produce
Dear @debasish majumder- you MUST be happy and grateful poet to be able to write an excellent poem. Just as @Tausif Mundrawala wrote in his lovely buzz we need to nude ourselves out of unhappiness. Close
- Producer26/11/2016MUCH A DO ABOUT NOTHING! AMAZING!Sonu and Sonia, both are young couple at their mid-twenties, and fallen in love with each other intensely. Their love affairs quickly followed to the ultimate culmination in their marriage. Now their emotional fret being settled to a conjugal...
Comments26/11/2016 #3 Ali AnaniThis is a sad story @debasish majumder. I have witnessed similar cases. Social pressures overcome home bringing, drive some people to compare with others and do illegitimate actions to reach the level of the higher class. This ends up only in loss for the whole family and the parents who worked hard to have a son reach a certain qualification only to find out they were sowing in water.
- Producer17/11/2016MONEY AND ITS INHERENT MISTY!What is money? Having capacity to bring peace and harmony? Money can buy anything What we aspire in our imagination and romanticism? Is not it a sheer fanaticism? Money is a medium of exchange Having capacity to cause...
- Producer15/11/2016DEMONETIZATION! DEMENTIA OR AN INFANTILE DISORDER?In Shakespeare’s legendary drama, ‘Merchant of Venice’, Shylock imposed pound of flesh as interest to the borrowed amount of Antonio, irrespective for what cause, whether for noble cause, is insignificant. The main essence is, he imposed ‘pound...
Comments15/11/2016 #2 Ali AnaniYes, and I agree with your comment @Harvey Lloyd. Like any society, grouping or whatever we tend to have a silent majority. Your insights are beautiful dear @debasish majumder. I must add that silent majority mabt act like time bombs as they keep their emotions inside and may escalate to their bursting point.
- Producer11/11/2016KING'S DESTINY?King, please wear your kingly attire We common mass, cannot comprehend your satire Take notice your majesty, you are nude! Perplexing us with bewilderment, we are bemused! You have so much wealth in your repository Still why you...
- Producer09/11/2016COMMEMORATION OF 9/11?Victory of Donald Trump in U.S Presidential election, emerging as the new president in the White House, haunting us with a dreadful memory of 9/11, 2001, the heinous terrorist attack in the twin tower of U.S.A., taking toll of numerous innocents’...
- Producer08/11/2016Making sense of patterns.Image credit: www.quoteikon.com From philosophy to fMRI’s humans have been trying to understand what role emotions play in our lives. The arts have been a source of expression and communication of our...
Comments10/11/2016 #9 Deb🐝 LangeWell done @Sara Jacobovici - it reminds me of helping teams with what they desire to create by going backwards from outcomes, to what decisions we need to amke to achieve that outcome, to what information do we have and need to make decisions, to how are we feeling about our desied outcome and the choices we have made -FIDO - we can go backwards or forwards - people often miss out how do we feel about x? I will enjoy your next case study.09/11/2016 #7 Mohammed Sultan#6 @ Fatima WilliamsYour thoughtful emotion and creativity open up the pipelines to direct our emotions to reach solutions to our corporate problems.In principal,to reach a good solution to any problem,the step of generating the emotion should be separate from the step of evaluating and deciding and this can't be done by one member. Very often the decision is a compromise between various emotions and sometimes is not the best solution.We should open the door for mixing of emotions or mating of ideas from cross-functional teams to be more creative and to avoid blocking of emotions .Normally the solution recommended is of a win-lose nature ,one proposal wins and the others are rejected.This is one of the principal on which brainstorming or group think tanks are built.08/11/2016 #6 🐝 Fatima WilliamsThis is amazing @@Sara Jacobovici a brilliant fantabulous team bonding exercise and I believe it be very effective in coaching and employees engagement exercises too. Most of the time it becomes difficult for an individual team member to Confront an emotion that is affecting his//her performance and doing a team exercise will make everyone comfortable with confrontation of these performance blocking emotions. Thank you once again08/11/2016 #5 Sara Jacobovici#4 I am at a loss for words @Mohammed Sultan. You give me much encouragement. Thank you. In response to your question regarding which route to follow (I hope I don't disappoint you with my response), my first route would be with creating an environment in which the workers, supervisors and managers are reconnected to the product. From my experience, I have witnessed a detachment on the part of the workers from the product and an added detachment by the supervisors and managers not only from the product of the company but from the workers themselves.On the level of the directors, there is an additional detachment from the original vision or mission statement of the company. So, reconnecting and attaching would be the way to go.08/11/2016 #4 Mohammed Sultan@ Sara Jacobovici .You have the emotion of a creative problem- solver.Have you been in a consulting work before? Productivity is one of the major problems facing many companies and in most cases requires an outside intervention by an experienced consultant to define the starting points of the problem ,proposed solution and evaluation and then make follow up action.These are the starting points of low productivity;decreasing work morale or lack of supervisions ,others may jump to a solution asking for more investment or call for more effective leadership .These are the routes to follow which of them will you recommend?I am certain that your answer will be Einsteinian !08/11/2016 #2 Ali AnaniThe best theory is an applied theory. Dear @Sara Jacobovici your buzz gives a comprehensive clarification of what I mean. Your extension of the emotions branching tree to teams is wonderful. That we may see beneath the surface by comparing the emotional footprints is a great idea. I am privileged to have indirectly contributed to this buzz. I shared on three hives, but also wish I could also share it on human resources hive, but I am limited to three. I suggest you also share it there.
In brief, a great and practical buzz and you provide a roadmap for managers to follow. May be you also would consider providing one example of your application of your great idea.
This buzz is the proof of inoculation of ideas to which beBee and @Javier 🐝 beBee should be proud of.
- Producer06/11/2016METAMORPHOSIS OF MANAGEMENT!We know that Octopus have three hearts and Bees have five eyes! We are equally the fifth stages of Homo Sapience Sapience, who are capable to adapt with the available circumstances confronted with, and virtually emerged as a champion one, in...
Comments07/11/2016 #2 Mohammed A. JawadUgh...then racism stinks, and with discrimination there's only dislike and rejection stemming from thoughts of racial dominance.
Indeed, a just atmosphere where there's sense of fidelity and respect for others within a society nurtures humanity. Without this, the corporate world is a legion of bullying entrepreneurs.07/11/2016 #1 Mohammed SultanDear @debasish majumder, It's really a great post.Our actions have ever been a reflection of our instinctive feelings,this feeling came out of the idea that if you imitated anything ,you gained power over it.In business as well as in real life when you believe that you are going to win ,the battle is half won.All strategies are designed to win;in the same way we test markets before we launch a product,and also let a small kitten to play with a ball of string to train itself for hunting a mouse.This's almost not dictated by the dominating prestige of physical sciences,but entirely by our instinctive feeling and the passion to win to justify our existence.The same instinctive feeling can also be creative,innovative and poetry ,when is turned into an instinct of doing, making and create things.To conclude;it has to be conceded that the mystery of people attitudes can not directly revealed because they are likely to have a double-face and a double-talk,and our knowledge about people is not necessarily of a scientific nature.