- Producer17/11/2017Instagram Stories adds no-frills photo-only posting from mobile webSnap Chat Dead? Instagram Stories adds no-frills photo-only posting from the mobile web, as Instagram really wants the developing world to start using Storytelling with Brand Development.IG Users won’t be able to use Instagram’s augmented reality...
- Producer15/11/20177 Types Of Content To Share On Social MediaWhat is the best way to leverage social media to build brand awareness? By sharing customized content. As you create content with blog posts, videos, and social media updates, you are leveraging these elements to create value and reinforce...
Comments16/11/2017 #3 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven@Edwin Dearborn Great info. I believe that StoryTelling is the best and most powerful of all the content to share. Stories are natural to remember and great to share Wisdom. Emotional Content is at my number 2. I feel that great examples are testimonies. If two people are sharing the same information, yet the second blogger has a testimony, I am more likely to follow and trust the second. I think that is just human nature.
I would personally rank all the others equally. This ranking is from my own personal experience with others I have talked to.
- Producer15/11/2017Why Blogging Is Important"A Blog is neither a Dairy nor a Journal, but includes elements of both." When you consider the investment of time, effort, and money that you need to put into a blog for it to be successful, there’s no doubt that you’ve probably asked...
Comments16/11/2017 #2 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven#1 I also love to write, yet I will give most of my credit to others. An example is Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee buzz called https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ali-anani/the-spontaneous-writer View more#1 I also love to write, yet I will give most of my credit to others. An example is Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee buzz called https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ali-anani/the-spontaneous-writer. Go read this his buzz after my comment. My spark of an ideas comes from comments and other articles I read. I then begin to write as fast as possible before I forget what I was thinking. Close15/11/2017 #1 Proma 🐝 NautiyalGreat buzz, @Preston 🐝 Vander Ven! The advantages of blogging are so clearly outlined and explained. My favorite line "I love to turn one article into ten or twenty, by sharing them on sites like beBee, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and more."
Blogs because of their rich content help us in repurposing content in various other formats leading to more traffic and more engagement.
I am feeling motivated to write a new one for my website, right away. Thank you for this awesome post. Sharing!
- Producer13/11/2017How To Booby Trap Your Video ContentBooby Trap?Let's say your lost in the woods without a firearm and you have to find food to survive. You decide the only option you have to catch meat is to set booby traps. Your success and stomach ultimately depends on the functionality of the...
- Producer11/11/2017An Inbound Marketing Strategy When Your Budget Is LowInbound marketing for a small business is the most cost effective method in attracting ideal clientele within a limited budget. Any small business can develop a simple, inbound marketing strategy which will proactively place you in the top of local...
- Producer10/11/2017If you like Business Bullsh*t you are 'officially' stupid! Let's address the elephant in the room. Or should that be the 800 pound gorilla? Boffins at Waterloo University have discovered that people who are impressed by business bullsh*t are officially "less intelligent". Well you can pop that in your...
Comments11/11/2017 #9 Proma 🐝 NautiyalThank you so much for writing this piece, @Steve Blakeman. Lately, I have been thinking that why I am unable to adopt and adapt to this new way of writing. What if this is the new wave and I can't take it into my stride? Moreover, I failed to understand many of these pieces (like you mentioned in your buzz) and often wondered how can this boost business and engagement if people don't even get what one is writing. I am feeling much better now. Looking forward to reading your book.10/11/2017 #5 Zacharias 🐝 VoulgarisI think people who fancy this kind of nonsense not just believe in ghosts, they actually rely on them! It's funny how this issue of meaningless jargon is evident not merely in the business world, but also, to some extent, in the scientific community. Many "scientists" make use of fancy terms, oftentimes void of meaning, to convey some new concept they have discovered / invented, which may or may not have the impact they assume. However, people reading their stuff, oftentimes get impressed by it and as they may not have adequate time to research it further, they end up idolizing these concepts, even if they are more often than not, unoriginal ideas. Same goes with the reverse situation. A scientist may come up with a novel idea or methodology, and because he doesn't dress it up with fancy terms, it remains unnoticed and never receives the traction it deserves. Perhaps we need to look into the meaning of the words we use, rather than their impression on our minds...10/11/2017 #4 Brian McKenzieRex Reed says, "Spell-binding, the feel good blog post of the year that is to be celebrated and cherished by academics and blowhards alike. Reset your paradigm to fun, it is time for a rebranding of authenticity and emotional intelligence. Now is the time, the future is yours."
The motivational stuff gets slathered as thick as office speak10/11/2017 #3 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianOMG! The quantum cycle is approaching a tipping point? What can we do to slow its arrival, Steve? How do we protect against it? LMAO.
A fun read, I added the generator to my faves. Some even have a distinct kinky ring to them, "Bondage is born in the gap where ecstasy has been excluded." I guess that would depend on what you're into. It could just as easily be, "Ecstasy is born in the gap where bondage has been included." Heheheheheh10/11/2017 #1 Gert Scholtz@Steve Blakeman Great post Steve. A subject that interests (perplexes?) me - jargon, corporate speak, overused phrases - I think we can "strategically and synergistically move forward and take it to the next level with out of the box best practice blue sky thinking." And for added entertainment, have a look at this link:http://www.atrixnet.com/bs-generator.html
- ProducerEmotional AppealPeople often walk into a room with their decision already made. In trying to persuade others it is more effective to appeal to someone’s emotions rather than it is their intellect because we are primarily fear-based irrational decision makers.We...
- Producer09/11/2017Apply The 80/20 Rule To Your Content MarketingI stand before you a changed man, one who has been humbled.One of my most respected mentors [who I have never met in person or spoke with via phone or email is Neil Patel. I have been following Neil for sometime, watching his videos and reading his...
- Producer09/11/2017Why Your Business Needs To Invest in SEO Campaign Right NOW?Search Engine Optimization, the word which you have heard about a lot of time, and something which you know what it does. You might have thought to pursue the marketing strategy. But you didn't start it yet, because may be you wasn’t sure about the...
- Producer09/11/2017FIRST SEO STEPS TO TAKE AFTER LAUNCHING YOUR WEBSITEn this age of technology whatever you trying to sell whether a product or even a service has to be out there in the open world of internet. It helps you gain recognition and improves your accessibility to people since everything is just a click away...
- Producer08/11/2017How To Optimize Your Website With 4 Easy Steps?The primary aim of the best SEO services is to allow the Search engines spiders find your page and rank those page after evaluating the relevant factors so that it can be displayed on the top of search engine. You need tons of patience, maintenance...
- Producer08/11/2017Online Reputation Management Lessons Trump Taught Us How exactly has Trump offered us online reputation management lessons? Most potently, he has accomplished this by his plethora of owned domain names. A study earlier this year recorded that Trump possessed an astounding 3,643 of them. According to...
- Producer08/11/20173 Easy Keyword Research Tools Every Content Marketer NeedsKeyword happens to be one of the key concepts when it comes to SEO, content writing and marketing. Finding and using the right keywords is important to ensure appearance in SERPs. The first step in writing any campaign or a blog post, we must...
Comments08/11/2017 #1 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeThank you @Proma 🐝 Nautiyal for sharing your thoughts. Keywords that take us from diversion to conversion work best. I agree entirely with you. The example you give on cleaners in Denver is reflective of conversing. Just by adding the word Denver you achieved this.
While reading your buzz I couldn't stop thinking of my buzz published yesterday on the spontaneity of writing. I wonder if you would agree with me.
- Producer08/11/2017On request of the losing team....The ref in training was given only his second game in his training program, whereas his colleague junior refs had done 6 or 7 by now. Somehow he had been dropped from the roster, but he was glad to finally be on the pitch and with another mentor. He...
- Producer06/11/2017Why Typography Matters In UX?Typography might not be the first thing that comes to your mind when designing your web and mobile interface. The content you present to your audience forms the crux, indeed. Users should be able to follow the flow of text and layout and take...
- Producer05/11/20175 Powerful Secrets To Building Your Personal Brand With VideoVideo is the future of personal branding. Here’s why:• The workplace is becoming more and more virtual - significantly limiting face time• The impediments to using video (bandwidth, access to video cameras and tools) have been eliminated, making...
- Producer04/11/20177 Simple DIY Content Marketing Strategy TipsYour content is your brand’s best digital ambassador as much as anything else.A website without robust content is a stagnant website. Social media without continually sharing content, created or curated, is a dying vacuum. Branding without a...
- Producer05/10/2017SEO v Content Marketing: What's the Difference?SEO and Content Marketing go hand-in-glove. They are two distinct, yet interrelated marketing techniques; each a complex subject matter in itself. Yet, to succeed at one, it pays to understand the other.What is SEO?SEO is the process of making your...
- Producer02/11/2017Video Marketing For The Shy: 3 TipsBy 2020, according to Cisco, eighty-five percent of all content consumed online with be video content. To build brand awareness, generate more actionable leads, and to sell more products and services, you will need to create and distribute video...
- Producer31/10/2017Are you a Content DJ?How many contents do you produce per day? Say per week or per month?At most a blogger or content marketer often produced one or two articles per week. But this number is not good enough especially for social media updates. The reason is simple; we...
Comments05/11/2017 #1 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Nahid Hasan, I'm surprised this didn't get more traction so lets try! I love the term "content DJ," I do love to promote others if it helps them, it makes me feel good too. I write but not 1-2 times per week because my content is a bit more personal. I agree, if you have something of value to promote, it should be done in order to get it out there (done more frequently, that is).
- ProducerBruno TASCON - Écrivain Public Web Reporter - Scénariste - Graphiste Content Web Manager⏬ Bruno Tascon >>>> (http://bruno-tascon.blogspot.fr) #WebReporter - #Scénariste - #Ecrivain - #Graphiste Projet : #Animateur d'#Ateliers #Créatifs ⏬ Présentation :Bruno TASCON - Écrivain PublicWeb Reporter - Scénariste -...
- Producer25/10/2017How to Make Email Work for YouI took a long hard look at email marketing while writing a series of articles for a client. I learned a few things that work and many more things that don't. The experience made me want to up my email game. Using the client's system was out of the...
Comments27/10/2017 #16 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianA BIG SPECIAL THANK YOU goes out to @Wayne Yoshida who pointed out that we were not supporting a bunch of people who prefer text-only email.
Not only that, he also volunteered to be the test subject for us to fix that. I spent half the day spamming the heck out of him until, I think, we got it right.
Thanks, again, Wayne27/10/2017 #15 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianAhhh, Joycie, Joycie, Joycie. Let me assure you that there is no change needed on your part. I'll go over your questions in order.
What goes out in these emails? - Whatever you bloody well like. In your case, the best use might be to just link your beBee Articles Feed to an email distribution list. That way, whenever you write a new post, myTweetPack will eventually find it, store a tweet of it, promote it on Twitter AND email a link to anyone who subscribes to your "beBee Articles by Joyce Bowen" list.
Do we personally build those lists? - You can but it's better to let your readers build them for you. See lower down
Resistance is futile? - Hey, it's myTweetPACK not myTweetBORG. You don't NEED to use any of the 83+ functions.
Yes, I know all about you and change. So, here's what I did.
I went ahead and created that "beBee Articles by Joyce Bowen" campaign. Anyone who clicks on this link https://www.myTweetPack.com/members/emailSubscribe.php?id=13 will join it. They can unjoin anytime.
I'm even your first subscriber.
Put that link in blog posts, on your email signature, in a text message, anywhere that can connect to the web. You can even use the link with some sort of graphic in Tweets. Heck, you can tattoo it on your heinie, but clicking it won't help.
FYI: someone asked if several feeds can feed a single list. Yes and no. You can't do it, but I can do it for you on the back-end.26/10/2017 #12 Lisa 🐝 Gallagher@Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, you will never cease to amaze me. I love the new look by the way. MyTweetPack has become easier to navigate too.
I'm in my fantasy zone right now. If I were to market and thought of this 10 years ago, I would be taking photos of plating, new foods, wines/wineries and resort photos, then I would have an online publication that I could add the photos (showcase) and do a write up about the food/wines/resorts to help them market their products. So, there you go, you know my dream now. Why did I just share my dream? Because I would love to do testing for you based on a business I had but I don't so I have nothing to market except myself LOL.
I think the opt in is a great idea. I've ran into many, many, many issues with opting out too, so I understand completely what you are saying!
Anyone want to pay for my travel and cost of a hotel room in exchange for Photos and promotion of goods? ;-)26/10/2017 #10 Wayne Yoshida#7 #9 Sure @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian - I can be a guinea pig. . . and you know me - I am a newbie to all this stuff, so I probably can show how a bunch of ways to get confused . . .
"If you are having difficulty viewing this message, please click here to view it in a browser" - is quite common on messages I receive, so this could be a nice feature. PLUS, it may provide an easy/familiar way to share the item/post/buzz/share, by using the URL.26/10/2017 #9 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#4 Second reply: You gave me an idea, Wayne. That's what I like best about starting this myTweetPack thing for Lisa and Pam in the first place. Most of the ideas and functions came from user suggestions.
What if we include a "If you are having difficulty viewing this message, please click here to view it in a browser" type of thing? That should be easy enough to do (we already have the HTML from the email). Triggering the open counter would be a piece of cake compared to "tricking" an email program into thinking a PHP counter script is an image.
(Okay, so it isn't really "tricking" we DO return an image.)
We would just need to add a few lines to make a Multi-Part Mime message which is a fancy-pants way of saying we send plain text and HTML simultaneously and let your email program choose which to display. EZ PZ. I wouldn't include a full text-only option because there would be no way to track opens.
The other question would be how do we present it? I don't think a myTweetPack-branded view would be cool even though I wouldn't mind the exposure. Maybe a clean "letterhead" type of page?
I'll look at that tomorrow. I have to get my pizzas ready... it's Margarita Squared tonight... that's Margarita pizzas with Margarita cocktails.25/10/2017 #7 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#4 To be honest, I'm not sure, @Wayne Yoshida. Care to be a Guinea Pig? Join the Drip Campaign, it's the second link. The first email will go out almost immediately. Let me know and I'll check the back-end. Unscribe after if you want, but there are a lot of tips, tricks, and best practices in that campaign.
I'll be writing a User Manual for the email system once the users tell me what confuses them. I tried to put a lot of explanation right on the pages.25/10/2017 #2 Paul "Pablo" Croubalian#1 Thanks, @Pamela 🐝 Williams! That means a lot since you were one of the people that got me to start on this path (along with @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher) .
When you sign in with LinkedIn there is no access to your connections list. Signing in with Twitter, with us, is on a read-only basis and we don't bother loading anyone's follower or following list. (what would be the point?) Heck, we don't even store the access tokens Twitter sends us to read with.
I haven't started looking at Facebook yet, but I doubt they allow will-nilly access to friends. That would be irresponsible.
Using Twitter or LinkedIn (and, I assume Facebook) always brings you to a screen that describes what permission they want. EXAMPLE: the regular myTweetPack system Twitter authorization asks for read, write, and access direct messages permissions. It's right there on Twitter's authorization screen. The email list sign up only asks for read permissions and for access to your email.
If you see a sign-in with anything that wants write permissions, DON'T unless there's a logical reason for it! myTweetPack's regular authorization tweets for you, processes your follows/unfollows, updates LinkedIn, etc. IT NEEDS to be able to write to your account but has no access to your email. We used a different connection for joining email lists because we don't need to write for you there, but we do need your email.
It sounds like you were added to an opt-out list. Yes, that can be annoying.25/10/2017 #1 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsOMG Paul the TweetPack has gone so far since I last checked in! Great work. Question: I always hesitate signing up with LI or Facebook because I fear them tapping into my contacts and bombarding them with the opt-out only email scenario and saying I invited them to join. I've gotten on some list like that but the supposed inviter said they never sent the invite. If this possible?
- Producer25/10/2017How Personal Branding Impacts People and Business?Personal branding programs are still misunderstoodThey are being implemented the wrong way; in many cases people using social media without the necessary skills or support to get their personal brands in tip top shape first.If businesses want to...
Comments29/10/2017 #15 Nathaniel Schooler 🛩 Brand MarketerAh thank you for letting me know Ignacio, these people are obviously not integrated within the business properly, the Brand communicatio has to be integrated throughout the business model, it’s people and supply chain!
Muchísimas gracias por la práctica española #1429/10/2017 #14 Ignacio Ornat is a word game. Brand-Brandy. There are those who instead of being taken seriously the brand seems to take brandy. They care a lot about the brand image, but what they do shows the opposite.
Es un juego de palabras. Brand-Brandy. Hay quienes en vez de tomarse en serio la marca parece que toman brandy. Se preocupan mucho de la imagen de la marca, pero lo que hacen demuestran lo contrario.25/10/2017 #5 Lisa 🐝 GallagherMany great tips on this buzz @Nathaniel Schooler 🛩 Brand Marketer! This is good for people to know as well, "You also have heard the stories of people who have been fired within an hour or two after sending a badly thought out Tweet, damaging their careers beyond repair. This is very unusual and only in extreme cases of lack of common sense and rational thought. These isolated incidents can be managed and actually benefit the corporation if dealt with promptly in line with prior procedural planning."25/10/2017 #2 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorGreat Article by @Nathaniel Schooler 🛩 Brand Marketer VIP Host on Facebook Live with #MybeBeeTV for #SmallBusinessMustGrow. Review of the many aspects on the #PersonalBranding that people may neglict or ignore yet at their own expenses.
- Producer24/10/2017Don't Just Blog, be(Bee) Heard What is the point of blogging if your painstakingly written words are not reaching the right audience? Over 2 million blog posts are written each day www.marketingprofs.comSo what happens to the single or the lone 2 posts which we write each day or...
Comments04/11/2017 #12 Yolanda Ávila MárquezProma,
for me the most important thing is to find bloggers whose style I like.
There are many blogs that talk about the same topic (whatever) but the difference is always in the person behind the blog.
In short, I'll tell you that I look for writers who 'make me vibrate' and not just hollow words.
I need to perceive the personal touch of the blogger in each post he writes, his essence.
It's a matter of affinity, I suppose.24/10/2017 #3 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"When it comes to finding the right audience, beBee is the place. With its hive system, beBee makes it so easy to reach out to like-minded individuals who will value your writings and engage with it, as well".
@Proma 🐝 Nautiyal View more"When it comes to finding the right audience, beBee is the place. With its hive system, beBee makes it so easy to reach out to like-minded individuals who will value your writings and engage with it, as well".
@Proma 🐝 Nautiyal shares her mind with beautiful thoughts Close
- Producer23/10/20173 Reasons Why beBee's Blogging Platform is Unbeatable Right NowWhen I started blogging just four years ago, I went all in and never looked back. I have written hundreds of posts and read thousands more. I read and write every single day.In addition to writing here on beBee, I've published in the following...
Comments29/10/2017 #32 Lada 🏡 Prkic#29 Good piece, John. It summed up why beBee is the best platform for bloggers but also for the rest of us who don't write very often. User satisfaction and engagement is much higher than on other platforms I've been or still am. Congrats to all team members who made it happen. :-)27/10/2017 #31 Dorothy CooperJohn, I was lamenting when a friend said she gained 800 new followers on a different platform. I am not sure how this converts to additional media but after reading this I felt better and I love blogging on this platform and I am emboldened by the comment I receive. Thank You! @Dorothy-Cooper24/10/2017 #28 David B. GrinbergThanks for another masterpiece, John. You present cogent points on what separates beBee from the proliferating pack of other digital publishing platforms. Put simply, beBee is better for bloggers to enhance engagement, boost readership, amplify their message and build their personal brand. User satisfaction and customer service are also higher than bigger social sites. Lastly, having the co-founder and President/CEO actively engaging with users is a special added bonus. Thanks for that @Javier 🐝 beBee! Better blogging is one of many reasons why the buzz is growing louder worldwide. Vamos! 🐝🐝✌️🌎🌍🌏24/10/2017 #27 Preston 🐝 Vander Ven@John White, MBA I agree with you 100%. As with other platforms, this tops them all. I may have enjoyed some of the features of my own blog I had before, yet it was difficult to bring loyal traffic. It is not like that here. I am currently slowly transferring many of my old articles from my blog and soon going to close it. There is no need to keep it open, when I have been traffic without even trying to market it. I had to market my articles for almost a month to begin to get traffic on my own platform. beBee IS UNBEATABLE.23/10/2017 #21 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.great article by @John White, MBA
the power of beBee's Blogging Platform!23/10/2017 #20 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.fourth reason: it is made with love; for loving people who love connecting!23/10/2017 #15 Tausif MundrawalaThe entire team including all my friends here have been very supportive since the day I joined this platform. Am glad that I joined this wonderful site. Learning is an ongoing process and it would only increase our intellect when we share it in the form of post and make it more interactive.
Thanks for this wonderful buzz, @John White, MBA
Content Marketing3K buzzes
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.