- 23/03/2017Being funny can seriously improve your marketing! Learn how out-of-the-box thinking made this company stand out among their competition.Video SEO Pro – IT HURTS ONLY WHEN I LAUGH!www.myvideoseopro.com
- To be effective, the content marketing plan should be focused on finding, connecting, engaging and strengthening relationships with the target market. To do this effectively, content has to be meaningful, relevant, in the desired format and accessible via the channels of communication preferred by the buyer.Content Types Are a Key Aspect of a Content Marketing Planwww.fourquadrant.com Content types are a key aspect to consider when creating a content marketing plan to support your go-to-market efforts. See how to document content...
- Producer23/03/2017Marketing is the Nail not the HammerBarbara e-mailed me an article that had been published in a prominent journal that talked about the demise of “Old Media” as an instrument of marketing. It is painfully obvious the author has confused the hammer with the nail. ...
- An animated infographic produced by Marketo and Column Five explains how the technology is being used, and predicts what we can expect to see of virtual reality in the future. To get ideas for how your brand might use virtual reality, tap or click on the preview image to see the full animated infographic below -What the Rise of Virtual Reality Means for Marketing [Animated Infographic]www.marketingprofs.com Virtual reality (VR) is transcending gaming and becoming a tool for marketers. Check out this GIF infographic to see how brands are using it as a marketing tacticand how your company could,...
- 23/03/2017Woostroid - Multipurpose #WooCommerce ThemeWoostroid - Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme #63000bit.ly Woostroid is the all-in-one multipurpose WooCommerce theme that is powerful enough to fuel up an online store of any complexity. Based on WooCommerce, the most popular WordPress eCommerce...
- Producer22/03/2017LinkedIn Alternatives for Professional NetworkingWhen we talk of building your professional network the first name that pops up in our mind probably is LinkedIn. Whether you are looking for a new job, looking to hire a professional for your set up or simply wish to grow your professional network...
Comments23/03/2017 #54 John Marrett5. The future: as far as I am concerned, beBee missed the boat! A lot of writers and bloggers I very much enjoyed left LI for beBee when LI completely screwed up their notifications algorithm. beBee management should have taken action at that point to either add in features that would have allowed those who are interested in networking to do so. Or they could have developed a networking platform completely separate from beBee, a platform I'll call beBee+!
With the most recent screw-ups at LinkedIn, having a strong product for that market could have allowed beBee+ to take some of the millions of dissatisfied LI users (see some of the 3,309 comments at the official LI brickbat URL: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/forum/question/483261) and converted them into beBee+ users. You have to remember that people like me pay hundreds of dollars per year for those LI features, beBee+ could have done the same!23/03/2017 #53 John Marrett4. Professional Networking: I am on LinkedIn to find people I can help and to find people who can help me. I cannot do that on beBee!
I am working with a product that is of interest to management consultants. Here are the results of my searches today
Management Consultants: 246
Management Consultants in Canada: 1
I can only search by Hive, Country, Language
Management Consultants: 2,286,252
Management Consultants in Canada: 107,471
I can filter further by:
Connection Level: 1st, 2nd & 3rd (Groups are available in Sales Navigator)
Locations include not only countries but large cities
And there are several other ways to filter in LinkedIn, with quite a lot more in Sales Navigator
So am I going to look for prospective clients on LinkedIn or on beBee?23/03/2017 #52 John Marrett3. Many people over here on beBee say that they get much better engagement on beBee than on LinkedIn. Most of my articles on LinkedIn have been suggestions on how to improve LinkedIn. I did post one article that wasn't on how to improve LI on both platforms.
Why I Refuse to Use Free Public Wi-Fi - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-i-refuse-use-free-public-wi-fi-john-marrett
Why I Refuse to Use Free Public Wi-Fi - https://www.bebee.com/producer/@john-marrett/why-i-refuse-to-use-free-public-wi-fi
On LinkedIn: 102 Likes, 20 Comments, 20 Shares, 1,274 Views
On beBee: 8 Relevants, 6 Comments and 600+ Views
Not sure why people on beBee weren't that interested...23/03/2017 #51 John Marrett2. beBee: from what I have seen in my occasional forays here, beBee is excellent for bloggers, writers, designers, photographers and so on. I am not one of the above so, unless there are improvements that allow me to do what i want out of a professional networking site, I won't spend that much time here.
I mentioned occasional forays above. Why? I cannot stress how much I detest the commenting system here: CompuServe and BBS' back in the 1980's were much better! @John White, MBA told me it was going to be fixed a while back, still no sign of the new platform!23/03/2017 #50 John Marrett1. Facebook: personally, I keep Facebook for family and close personal friends. I am not a millennial, I have under 200 friends on FB. I don't use it for business except for about a dozen friends that I have worked with. One of our sons has several thousand friends, many of who are business associates (he is in marketing). I am active on LinkedIn, he doesn’t see any need to be. We're all different.23/03/2017 #47 Javier 🐝 beBee@Devesh Bhatt yes !! all of us are passionate about beBee ! that is the reason why we expend A LOT OF TIME on the platform !
Networking is about building sustainable connections for generating opportunities, both personal and professional ones. We contribute to our following. If we take advantage of it and we don't put our part, we can never succeed.
"One of the best ways to get your passion and power across to employers is to publish content on beBee.
beBee recognizes that we are about more than just business and that our passions help us connect more completely to others.
beBee is an affinity based social network that is quickly building steam worldwide" by @Renée 🐝 Cormier
Let's keep on writing stories on beBee ! buzz on !23/03/2017 #46 Devesh Bhatt#45 so you are passionate about it.
a) not necessary can be a fundamental problem but releasing all features at once without anythig to introduce later is also a fundamental problem.
b) you are passionate about it, you have papers, its well invested genius. Can't the genius translate into a product itself? Perhaps an investor presentation.. can i help?
c)i think i am way ahead of my time and i have a few functiobally possible complete ideas. I know people lack insight and they would twist it for their own benefit leaving out the necessary in the name of competitive advantages. But i have experienced rushig in and exhausting an idea first up where i have nothing special to compete with a well funded copycat . End of the day well documented genius doesnt translate into well executed business.
Now you could be satisfied with 100+ professionals on Li and Quora rather than be dissatisfied with bebee or chose to find another way for the genius. Maybe i have false hope because i dont have as much experience or seen as many failures as you but i do have a working head, the real question is what next for you woth regards to these specific ideas?
Hope we catch up soon. Have a great day23/03/2017 #45 John Vaughan#44 You've got a seemingly endless well of questions, @Devesh Bhatt and - given the experience of the past year - I can't really invest all that much time in the beBee TimeWaster. Here's 3 short answers and then I'm out:
a. Your casual usage of the phrase 'not necessary' ... reveals the fundamental problem here
b. In short and in general: I get support and intelligent, informed debate from professional colleagues and 'equals' on Quora and LinkedIn. I get personal sniping and some incredibly uninformed, unjustified partisan pushback from marketeers and promotionalists on beBee. BTW: This is pretty much the consensus among folks I've talked with in the professional community and on LinkedIn.
c. "why persist with suggestions once they are rejected?" Because persistence is an attribute of both professionalism and genius. I have reams of papers, conference presentations & concepts from the 80's that were waaaaay ahead of their time (http://www.jcvtcs.com/papers-tcs/index-papers-tcs.html). I discovered long ago that relatively few people are insightful enough to 'get it' the first time around (tho they're actually the worthwhile 'keepers').
But I do this shit because I have a pioneer's passion for it. In many ways, it is its own reward. That - and meeting up with other people who get it, too.
I have no illusions about 'rescuing beBee', tho a fair number of my 100+ professional engagements have been predicated on 'fixing someone else's mess'. Those situations, too, are often fraught: For example - The people who created the mess in the first place are usually still in charge, with an emotional investment in their fuckups.
Hey, Devesh. That topic is a friggin' BOOK. Educating beBee is not my hobby. See ya around.23/03/2017 #44 Devesh Bhatt#43 i think that bebee has been proactive with me. One very serious issue still persists but the solution to the rest has been fruitful. I think i am heard
I believe you are heard too, just that your suggestions are not being accepted. I am no expert but as a user i certainly like some of them, i find a few of them to be critical once the number of users grow.
I have three questions :
a) why introduce a feature when it is not necessary. The threats maybe that it may not be possible to introduce it later as the system would not make it possible or the lack of it maybe damaging?
b) do you get the same levels of responses on other platforms. What is better, being unheard or being questioned?
c) why persist with suggestions once they are rejected? It is bebees loss if you come out as the right person later. Are you trying to market yourself as the man for rescuing bebee?23/03/2017 #43 John Vaughan#40 @Devesh Bhatt poses 3 observations:
1. "so you are basically an observer and a user who is unhappy with bebee."
JV> I'd characterize myself as a Professional UX analyst with considerable experience in the socialNet arena, who actively uses - and comments - on several socialNet platforms. And has done so for years. Whatever characterization works for you.
2. "The persistence to share unhappiness this is greater with bebee."
JV> beBee is undeniably one of the more 'self-promotional, criticism-averse' socialNets. It's an environment that is not-created by me.The dominoes fall from that.
3. "And as a user you find quora to be a cut above the rest. Right?"
JV> Quora offers quality experience for the types of professional info and engagement that interest me, especially inasmuch as LinkedIn is moving away from it's commitment to those attributes, and beBee doesn't really offer them at all. Actually, the brief thumbnail 'the Quora advantage' offered in the above article is pretty good, tho imo inadequate. Net/Net: Quora fulfills a need (for me) that I don't find answered elsewhere.
I recently commented on a UI problem I encountered in Quora, providing guidance towards a solution. A participant in that thread commented, "I hope you guys are paying attention @Quora here."
Wouldn't that be nice if it happened more often on other socialNets?
- To learn the latest trends that are set to dominate the graphic design world in 2017 and beyond, see the infographic below -The Top 8 Graphic Design Trends in 2017 [Infographic]www.business2community.com Graphic design has always been important in the business world. Aside from an effective SEO framework and strategic content marketing, another crucial component to become successful in today’s...
- Producer23/03/2017Selling Online - The Bad, the Good and the Better Ever created a website, listed it with products, sorted out the shipping, the merchant payment and then have sold nothing. I've created a few of these and it's bad, the owners like it cause they have a really nice looking shop online, but then have...
- 22/03/2017Download the small business emergency plan to get your business out of those less than savory situations.The Small Business Emergency Plan | Quill & Co.www.quilland.co Last October, Florida was under threat by a potentially devastating hurricane. Usually a pretty minor thing for us down here, but Hurricane Matthew threatened to pummel directly into West Palm Beach as a solid Category 4, meaning we were definitely...
- 22/03/2017Conquer New Territories with Top Content Promotion Tools and PlatformsConquer New Territories with Top Content Promotion Tools and Platformsbit.ly Want to drive a lot of traffic from popular sites like Forbes? Try out content promotion tools and platforms featured in this...
- Producer22/03/2017Life by Design: The Art of CreativityCreating art is such an intimate, spiritual activity. When you tap into your inner soul, creativity, innovation and imagination emerge from the act or process of self-expression. Whether you live in a robust, fast-paced city, remote town or...
- 21/03/2017It's time to draw attention back to a tactic that can really drive engagement and sales for your business—tradeshow marketing. Here are five ways to do it.Five Ways to Drive Engagement and Sales With Tradeshow Marketingwww.marketingprofs.com Tradeshows and other in-person events, including conferences, can be powerful marketing tactics. Read on to learn what to do before, during, and after a tradeshow to drive engagement and...
- 21/03/2017BUILDER - Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme by OrangeIdea | #ThemeForest #WPThemesBUILDER - Responsive Multi-Purpose Themebit.ly BUILDER WORDPRESS THEMEPowerful WP Theme designed in a clean and minimalistic style. This theme is very flexible, easy for customizing and well documented, approaches for personal and...
- 20/03/2017Authentic - Lifestyle Blog & Magazine WordPress ThemeAuthentic - Lifestyle Blog & Magazine WordPress Themebit.ly Authentic is a light & minimalistic Wordpress theme perfect for lifestyle bloggers & magazines. It has so many amazing features that will make your blog or magazine stand out among others. Let...
- 20/03/20173 Business Blogging Tips for Beginnerswww.saleshub.ca Content marketing can attract new customers and use your business expertise as a sales tool. Read these business blogging tips to find out...
- 20/03/2017How Blogging Helps Your Businesswww.saleshub.ca Blogging can help your business prosper in myriad ways, including improving brand awareness, building authority, and building trust. Read...
- Producer20/03/20175 Essentials of Content MarketingThe phrase “content marketing” is all over the web these days. Content has become a mixture of many things: webi nars, blog posts, videos, social network shares and more. It sounds like a great idea. If done right, a well-executed digital...
- 20/03/2017Inbound marketing and content marketing are not the same. In this post (and accompanying infographic), we'll break down the simple, essential components of inbound marketing, and why you need them.The Difference Between Inbound and Content Marketing Explained [Infographic]www.socialmediatoday.com My company, CarverTC, is an inbound marketing company. People often ask, "what's the difference between inbound and content marketing? Don't you do content marketing?" Yes, in fact, we do...
- 20/03/2017Corporate and Business-to-Business (B2B) bloggers should never put all of their eggs in one basket. That's why the B2B Bloggers Network has not one but 3 groups.
Discover new content & get support from other bloggers across all platforms.
- beBee Hive: https://www.bebee.com/group/b2b-bloggers-network (Best organic reach)
- LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/eBNtqXY
- Facebook Group: https://lnkd.in/efwdQSZ
- Producer20/03/2017Monetize your on-line BlogSince i've started my Blog i've had many viewers comment both in English and other languages. I must say that Googles Translate opens up a whole new world, and potential market, that otherwise would never be accessible.So feel free to comment in...
- 19/03/2017Learn.Marketers: Track emotions, not just numbersmarketingland.com Columnist John Donnelly III explains why social media analysis needs to go beyond volume data with examples of how sentiment and emotion analysis can help marketers really understand...
- 19/03/2017Check. The rise of bad content marketing adviceThe rise of bad content marketing advicemarketingland.com Columnist Rebecca Lieb believes it's time for content marketers to put the kibosh on poor writing and link-bait and instead put content strategy ahead of...
- 17/03/20176 Online Traffic Sources You Are Probably Not Taking Advantage of6 Online Traffic Sources You Are Probably Not Taking Advantage ofbit.ly When it comes to generating traffic, the majority of people concentrate solely on Google. There are good reasons to do so. After all, 93 percent of online experiences start with a search engine and Google’s global market share is around 80 percent....
- 17/03/2017Liana - 200+ Modules - Responsive Email with #Mailchimp Editor & StampReady BuilderLiana - 200+ Modules - Responsive Email with Mailchimp Editor & StampReady Builderbit.ly