- Producer08/07/2016Make Sure the Insurance is InsuranceMy first post on bebee was about the fundamentals of insurance. In thinking about the post, it occurred to me that I did not stress enough a big danger that sometimes lurks. The danger lurks especially when insurance is hard to obtain, or especially...
Comments08/07/2016 #6 John White, MBAGreat first post, Luke Brown. I have promoted via @bebeeblogs on Twitter. Here is the link in case you or anyone else would like to retweet it. https://twitter.com/beBeeblogs/status/75151393405471129608/07/2016 #2 Brian McKenzieIn the current U.S. PPACA Universal Acceptance model that is mandated by Federal Law - the Exchanges and their products do NOT function as insurance - as there is not risk mitigation nor allowance for premium variation on any real health status analysis - it is simply a grand scale illusion of a Ponzi scheme wrapped in entitlements and functioning purely on churn. .... and like the Toxic Asset Bundling of the housing market - the US 'Health Care' market is set for collapse (indeed half of the initial ACO entities have already closed - and many large insurers are abandoning markets altogether) They are calling it 'securitization' of health care - and it is the format to build 'trust' into the unfunded liabilities that they have stacked against derivative factorial projections of premium vs estimated payout.... I give it 3 years to total collapse and the loss of the Dollar with it. (if not before)
- 26/05/2016Snapchat raised $1.8B in a Series F round; leaked pitch deck reveals revenues, user numberstechcrunch.com Earlier this week, we reported that the messaging app startup Snapchat was raising more money. Now we have more updates for you. An SEC filing...
- 23/05/2016Is this the end of banks as we know them?Did banks just become obsolete?www.linkedin.com The hits are coming in for 2016, which is shaping to be The Year of Fintech. Just recently DBS launched Digibank, their forward thinking mobile only offering, and now Fidor and Telefonica have...
Comments24/05/2016 #3 William DavisI definitely agree that banks are obsolete, I think that having to wait in a long line, having narrowed schedules, and also being exposed to normal human errors from the workers should no longer be e necessity, but it sometimes still is because the platforms on line are not yet the best that they can be. Fortunately the need of on line banking is becoming too strong that there will be no more need to got to a bank and most will get closed.
- Producer11/05/2016The Housing HoaxThis article was written on Smart BrainologyI have been familiar with what really Bank means when they say why don’t you go ahead and own a home.Your own home. Bla Bla Bla.But, I never thought of writing an article on it since today, I was in a cab...
Comments10/06/2016 #4 Brian McKenzie#3 @Gert Scholtz - except that 'equity' model doesn't work if the finainance model is gerry rigged by the banksters. For example; in 1998, I bought a 2200 sq ft 3 bedroom house on 1/4 acre with a two car garage for $168 - we put down 25k; and through out the ownership of the home did upgrades to siding, landscape, roof, appliances, floor covering, kitchen remodel and outdoor patio upgrades. During 10 years - I made nearly double payments when the income was fat and thick, and the house owed was quickly under 100k. ...I had a nice sensible fixed rate mortgage that was affordable. And then the housing crisis hit; because of its carnage through the economy - I lost my job (still pissed about that f*ck you bankers very much) and the value of the house COLLAPSED. Now due to new market realities - and an ex that was a danger I should have never have stepped into - the house was worth 110K - no credit for upgrades, no market equity, no collateral. IF you own a house in America - make sure it is one you built, on land you own clear, and have no mortgage on - because if you have one; they will re-sell it; and are all too ready to come and seize your property or force a short sale. And if you think there isn't another housing crash on the way; you are sorely mistaken. They NEVER stopped doing Toxic Asset Bundling and reselling of risky mortgages; the next time - health care, car debt and student loans get to join in. If you have money in a bank - I would pull it out NOW (last year was better)12/05/2016 #3 Gert ScholtzHi Shivam. One should indeed be careful when buying a home. But I don't think it is true that a house is purely a liability on your personal balance sheet. The loan from the bank is the liability and the house is the asset. If you financed 100% of the house, the asset and liability is the same. If you put down a deposit of say 20%, then the asset is the home, the liability the loan from the bank, and the difference of 20% is equity.12/05/2016 #1 Brian McKenzieThe US hosing market is a sham and theater of lies. Your 'house' is an asset that they own, and they will gamble and hedge against without your consent. A mortgage is a bad idea; especially since the 'sub-prime' fiasco that caused the collapse in 2007/8 is still being done - it is now called 'non-prime' instead. And the next R/E crash is right around the corner. Simple math - you can't escape unfunded liabilities with factorial derivatives and thin collateral.
- 09/05/2016CAPITAL CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUCCESS AND A MAJOR SET-BACK IN PROJECT FINANCE. FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS, BANK GUARANTEE (BG)/SBLC/MTNs/LEASE & LOANS etc FROM TOP FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AVAILABLE AT LOW RATES.
Get direct access to Financial Instrument Providers who support clients seeking banking instruments for their funding needs. Interested buyers or buyer representatives are encouraged to present their offer stating specific requests and purchase details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your time will be respected.
- 24/04/2016The Federal Reserve and Financial Technologywww.linkedin.com What if I told you that history is repeating itself, even in fin-tech? You’d probably want proof, right? The story begins with the birth of a nation, the United States of America. Approximately...
- 24/04/2016The Federal Reserve and Financial Technology - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fin-tech-federal-reserve-act-1913-matthew-goss?trk=hp-feed-article-title-share
- 08/04/2016Tax havens are cog in global economy, say defenderswww.devere-group.com Tax havens are cog in global economy, say defenders. Offshore funds and shell companies allow multinationals and individuals to manage many...
Comments08/04/2016 #1 Pamela L. WilliamsJames, I won't claim to be a financial expert but several statements in this article insinuate the 'trickle down' economics theory. Especially where it discusses investment in growth. That is a theory that has been sold to the American public several times and considering the current status of >90% of the wealth being in the hands of 1% illustrates that 'trickle down' is a myth that has no basis in reality. I do not begrudge wealth but not at the cost of national economies. Just pay the taxes owed already, just like the rest of us. The rest of us know Some may be reinvested but I would hazard a guess that the bulk is sitting in these offshore systems benefitting only a few at the cost of many. That is what I hope results from the Panama Papers.
- 06/04/2016Banks deny “Panama Papers” linkwww.devere-group.com Major international banks have released statements denying their involvement in tax avoidance after they were featured in the so-called “Panama Papers”, deVere Group...
- 01/03/2016700 people become millionaire. Over 5,000 People in The Month of December 2015 Earned over $50,000 in Commissions. Over 25,000 people are earning a six figure annual income from the compensation plan. And all this happen in less than 15 months.
Would you like to know what the biggest market on planet earth can offer you?
Download free e-Book to learn how to profit from Digital Currency http://why.digicoinpro.com/mrahaman
- 25/02/2016To live the life of your choice you have to make your money work for you not you work for it. If you work for money you become a slave to it. Money is a bad master but a very good servant. Educate yourself on money and learn how to make money while you sleep. Herre is a free e-Book that you can download to learn about future moneytary system and how to profit from it.
- 24/02/2016As dollar is gradually losing its world reserve currency status, any business/asset that based only in dollar will be worthless. If You Think Financial Education Is Expensive, Just Try Ignorance. Download free e-book to learn how digital currency can protect your money and asset from dollar disaster. http://why.digicoinpro.com/mrahaman
- 19/01/201625 minute overview Video " The Future is Here" for prospectsonesavvybusiness.comonesavvybusiness.com