- 02/05/2017EASY DIY NECKLACE HOLDER IDEA
This major problem with storing jewelry. OMG. I have too much jewelry so it became a real problem to store it. Okay, it wasn't actually a problem. The main problem was that there were too much jewelry on the holders that I didn't see all my necklaces and earrings(I hung them together) and I forgot what I actually had.
My previous organizer was also DIYed, it wasn't that perfect, I used a thick carton board, painted it and glued some ribbons and hooks. And really wanted to replace it with something new. Even thought it was painted in gold and bronze(which I love), it didn't fit my room.
So, I decided to do a new holder specifically for necklaces! It was so easy and I could do it just the way I like and wanted it to be.Moved Temporarilylimbria.blogspot.com
- 21/02/2017Hoping to increase sales and have confused myself completely - am at a standstill - but have finally asked for help - phew at this age... am confident this bee @Jordan Sands will be a valuable motivator to keep me focused30 Free Ways To Promote Your Craft Business And Products Onlinewww.craftmakerpro.com Let’s face it. Just having nice products isn’t enough to get your business noticed online. While there are hundreds of free ways to promote a business,...
- Producer15/12/2016Winter is Coming: Sew the Perfect Winter MittensWinter is approaching fast and with it will come the need for all sorts of winter gear. If you have children, they have likely outgrown last year’s hats, coats, and mittens. The cost of replacing these items every year can add up quickly, but you...
- Producer19/11/2016Sewing Projects Every Mom Will LoveThe holiday season is approaching fast, which means that soon it will be time for piling gifts around the Christmas tree for little ones. But if you have quite a few people to buy for, this can get to be pretty expensive. That is why many moms are...
- 14/10/2016Si os gustan las manualidades y vivís en la provincia de Pontevedra estáis de suerte, tenéis cerca Obradoiro Kreativo en Porriño (también hay tienda en Pontevedra ciudad) pero la de aquí mola más, la lleva mi prima @Irene Burgos Morales 😀😀
- 12/04/201615 Genius DIY Storage Solutionshttp://www.housebeautiful.com/home-remodeling/diy-projects/how-to/g2037/diy-storage-solutions/?slide=11
- 12/04/2016Skip the chemicals and ditch the Plug-Ins: 3 Budget-Friendly Air Freshener Alternatives http://bit.ly/1VkY0B8
- 12/04/2016Hang giant tissue paper pom-poms from the ceiling. http://www.marthastewart.com/265163/pom-poms-and-luminarias-how-to
- 11/04/2016Beautiful and easy mason jar DIY oil lamp: http://bit.ly/1YqVwQh
- 04/04/201630 DIY ideas on a budget:
- 01/04/2016Curb cabin fever with these 6 fun & pretty tissue paper projects! http://www.handmadecharlotte.com/great-tissue-paper-diys-dont-involve-nose/
- 22/02/2016DIY (Do it Yourself)DIY (Do it Yourself) Welcome to the DIY Hive! Here you can share all your works, ideas of projects or anything related to crafts, building, repairing, recycling... Thumbs up for