- Producer21/02/2017Bali. In The Midst of The Social Fray....Is She Coming Away At The Seams?In 1994 at the end of my final term at Uni, a hippie friend (a joint hanging precariously from the corner of his mouth ) sold me a bag of gemstones, that he pulled out of his rotted leather Gladstone bag and shoved in my face. 'They're...
- 20/02/2017Now U can #stream #music #podcast
B:sides ~ 2 Tåg 📻🎶
Host & Photo: #Lennarrrt
PlayList: #ib2 / #ib2seB:sides Playlist 2017-02-20ib2.se
- 20/02/20174 key rules that govern the storytelling at the center of successful premium branding
I am always interested in hearing what other think are the important elements of a premium brand story.
Quote from article (hope you are not offended it is a LinkedIn article.) -
Premium brands are, by their nature, somewhat opaque and mysterious but there are 4 key rules that govern the storytelling at the center of successful premium branding:
Be supremely confident & self-focused
Create your mythology
Derive power from the elemental
Leave room for the consumer to imagineThe 4 Rules of Successful Premium Brandingwww.linkedin.com If a premium brand were a person, they’d be one of those obnoxious, self-centered types who is inexplicably likeable and somehow has three times...
- 20/02/2017“[Designers] bring form to a writer’s words like a sculptor brings form to stone.”Graphic Design is a Literary Disciplinedesignobserver.com Writers, editors, and designers speak the same...
- Producer20/02/2017From a Protagonist to OUTLAWHis eyes are set on blood, he observes red ubiquitous, petrified of anonymous distresses and nagged by beams of elation.Obscure to him are the ties of kindred and occasions that reinforce it.Long- lost contentment, serenity and composure, the...
- 19/02/2017We are all here for the relationships. With others, within groups. We are dating everyone, the hope vs hope, the war of acceptance and the desire to be understood. Social media is just advertising with out the relationships. If your bored with social media, stop being so boring.
Herkle moment " did I say that "
Every one enjoys a good read. Not about your success's. What you over came, strive for and how you grew with in your self to get there.
Be vulnerable, be courageous and finish with your chambers empty not holstered playing it safe.
The only tragedy in life is regret and when we become mature and pass on our stories the only part nobody wants to say or hear is what if.
wish you well, tip's hat
image credit simotron.wordpress.com
Comments19/02/2017 #2 Brian McKenzieUm, not my experience. They only want hear your story if it is drowned in happy cat memes and ends in rainbow sparklefest of jazz hands and flash-mob sing alongs. They will even tolerate a good train wreck - as long as you don't park it on their front lawn with a defiant "I told you so". Life is pain, anybody that says different is trying to sell you something (Princess Bride attribution) PS even if the cat memes appear - it doesnt guarantee more than a 6 second glance and a meh for the effort.19/02/2017 #1 Preston 🐝 Vander VenAgree and disagree. I don't want to hear about one success, I love to hear one's testimonies. They are inspiring. What every their goals are. If their battle was something physical, mental, or even a spiritual battle, I love to hear them. These stories bring bright Hope to those in need. I was once like that and I thank those who shared what they overcame with me. I gave me courage when I needed it. So, now I feel when I write, part of my writing is my testimony, to pass on the favor to someone else I have not yet met. My story may be just what they need, just as I did.
- 18/02/2017Is your organization. non-profit or ministry outreach program swallowed up by the noise on the internet? Are you a small business startup who needs direction, voice or personality to define your products or services? Are you a marketing director or creative manager seeking content with razor sharp precision? Stop following the crowd and start following your own voice and intuition. Let's get started on your next project. Visit my website and book me for a free, 1/2 hour consultation today! #WebContent #Copywriting #BrandDesign #Marketing #SocialMediaMarketing #VisualStorytellingWrite the Visionwww.magisto.com Created using Magisto. Share your story using the free video editing app that transforms your photos and videos with the swipe of your finger. Available for Android and...
- Producer18/02/2017Look For Hearts In Nature,They're Everywhere, Just Like Love Is!First off.... Happy Valentines Day! What a great holiday to have...one that celebrates human beings love for one another. We positively don't have enough love in this big old world anymore, and having Valentines Day once a year helps. We need to...
- 17/02/2017Pixar offers free online lessons in storytelling via Khan Academytechcrunch.com There are few organizations in the world that can claim more expertise when it comes to storytelling than Pixar. The Disney-owned animation studio is...
- Producer17/02/2017beBee: A Place To GrowI’ve been looking for a home for a while now. I am a writer. I’ve been at LinkedIn since the last of October. Oh—I had a dormant account with them, but I never used it. In October I decided to put my writing to good use. I’m looking to parlay my...
Comments18/02/2017 #21 Chas ✌️ WyattWell put. @Joyce Bowen, I am glad you are here. For cyberspace, I feel that sense of 'community' more here, than any other platform currently in existence. I had never considered that it would be coming from Spain, a land that I had previously stereotyped from a North American perspective. I thank @Javier 🐝 beBee, and @Juan Imaz for expanding my world view and giving me a place to grow, as well.18/02/2017 #17 Joyce Bowen@Ken Boddie gentle prodding and poking of my professors did that. I remember being brought to task about stylistic transgressions and being brought home gently. PC is not always immediately helpful, but is not hurtful. Thank you John Nelson and Donnalee Rubin. Thanks to all for your comments @Paul Walters @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @Mohammed A. Jawad @Fran 🐝 Brizzolis and so on.18/02/2017 #16 Ken BoddieA succinct summary of the joys of beBee, Joyce. Our story telling becomes futile without a platform and an audience, and the fire in our bellies to keep going can only be rekindled by engagement. For me, writing is like throwing a boomerang. Follow a few basic rules and it'll come safely back to enable us to throw it out there again. But break the rules of polite engagement and the boomerang will either fall on stony ground or come back and hit us on the head. I see your throwing skills are well honed, Joyce.18/02/2017 #14 Deb 🐝 HelfrichPhenomenal, @Joyce Bowen!!! "BeBee represents diversity. Members join from all over the world. I can only imagine what’s to come. You see—beBee is a place for growth."
I am so glad to have you here and sharing your precious words with us.
We really are taking part in something special and it is in some way about separating humans from all the judging we participate in when dealing with people in our immediate vicinity. When a community is build on inclusion and celebrating humanity and the joys of being social, then growth factor is built right in, because we all spend our lives searching for the places we belong.17/02/2017 #10 CityVP 🐝 Manjit"After giving up for over a year, these things have breathed new life into me. My mind is greedy for more."
This is a significant thing to say because the act of breathing in is exactly what the word INSPIRATION means.
We are normally seeking inspiration from others but that breathing in is what inspiration is. Inspiration is not a hope, it is an action and I do see that in you. My mother has a huge aneurysm in her head, the specialist we took her to recommended we operate immediately, but when we asked him what the prognosis is for recovery after the operation, it was hardly worth considering. Yet that was 12 years ago.
Engaging life this way also sends a message out to other people who have multiple sclerosis that the affliction does not define their lives, unless they want to be defined by it. That by itself is another form of inspiration - the breath those people with MS take in recognizing that while there is a new day, take one day at a time and make the most of that day - as well as one can and is able.
It also represents a great testimonial to beBee that you recognize (like I do) that this is a place for personal growth and in your case a place to develop a personal brand. These are individual life choices and not ideologies - what you write here is about a life in action. I applaud that attitude, that resolve and that awareness. We engage the things we control and remain free in and this is where the rubber meets the road.
The free in freedom is a blessing unless we buy into the curses that accompany life - the challenge is to keep our mind as focused on the blessings, as much as can be or as Doris Day sings que sera sera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxoVRTwlNg17/02/2017 #9 Emilia M. LudovinoDear @Joyce Bowen thank you for joining the hive. Thank you for let us delight with the great quality honey you're producing. The quality of your writings (with heart, soul and sarcasm) are an inspiration for me. I can relate with your "I face my mortality every day now. But shouldn’t we all?". I need it to face my mortality at the age of 14 yo - I am 42 now - still alive and kicking and with no intention of giving up during the next 200 years. :). Keep buzzing around girl. Have a beautiful evening!
- Producer17/02/2017How to Grow your AudienceOne of the most common questions I get from bloggers is how to grow their audience. Here's my best advice: Even when you don’t make music, you need to treat your blog like the stage for your performance. To do this:1. Know your audience2. Pay...
- Producer16/02/2017The creation of empathy by acknowledgment of our basic human needsWhat are our basic human needs and how do we tap into this as a marketing magnet.AirAny food/bar who makes fresh circulated air the priority will see vast positive increments in behavior and profits.Water . please read a better expose` of well...
- Producer16/02/2017What inspires you? #beeyourselfImage Source: Online Video Market Facts (Source: Quicksprout 2013)Yesterday I posted a buzz about adding video to your marketing plans... But what about content? Videos can range from interviews and behind-the-scenes footage to dramatic shorts,...
- Producer15/02/2017Video? Me? It's just so expen$ive! Well not anymore! No matter what kind of business you're running, you should consider video marketing. Why? Well, if you've been on any of the social media networks lately, you'll notice that there is a whole lot of video out there. According to...
- 15/02/2017Free Webinar on Instagram Marketing if anyone is interested.AdRoll - Instagram Marketing in 2017: Running Successful Paid and Organic Campaignswww.adroll.com
- Producer14/02/2017The Hidden Marketing ForcesNature has a treasure of hidden marketing forces. They are to be uncovered or made use of. This buzz tries to reveal some hidden marketing secrets. I may call them "The Green Marketing Forces" because they are derived from nature. Let me...
Comments16/02/2017 #42 Deb🐝 Lange#16 Dear @Ali Anani you are so generous & so inspiring. Thank-you for suggesting to post my book here. There are some bees on BeBee who are enjoying discovering connecting to their senses.This is the link https://www.amazon.com/dp/0995437203 I will be back to write some more posts soon - I have been creating an online live experience to explore the senses with readers - I will be sharing about that soon.16/02/2017 #39 Ali Anani#36 Fill an urgent need for people that is not costly and give for free dear @Devesh Bhatt. This is a high value action. For a thirsty person in a hot area a drop of water means a lot. For the giver if he can supply it free and at low cost then you are delighting the customer at a loc pain for you. Yes, it can be done. I have many other examples.15/02/2017 #29 Ali Anani#25 SUperb comment is your s dear @Deb 🐝 Helfrich. I loved this " If we feel the exchange of goods, services, and human energy is equal it elevates the interaction beyond the ordinary and creates a lasting memory". What a revealing statement tis is! I pondered on and the more I did, the more I liked it.
I am also very happy that you gave beBee and both @Juan Imaz and @Javier 🐝 beBee the merit they deserve.15/02/2017 #26 Deb 🐝 Helfrich#12 #11 You are a very rare elixir, @🐝 Fatima Williams. I still find it hard to put the feelings into words of your sincere marketing gesture for my book.
As an author, to know that just one person read the book and felt what I wanted to convey, brings me joy and satisfaction. Even though I hadn't met you when I wrote the book, I feel in a certain way that I imagined you when I was thinking of my ideal reader. What an example of gravitational power of the human spirit - the power of words.
What you write about, you bring about. Just as long as you put the words out into the world where they can do their work!
- Producer14/02/2017Getting Comfortable with the Uncomfortable Side of BusinessI was in a meeting recently with colleagues Mike and David. David kicked off the meeting asking each of us a smart question, “What do you each want to come out of this meeting?” Mike went first, giving a long-winded response. It...
- 14/02/2017Are you in the process of starting your own business? How did you come up with the name/logo?What Makes a Good Logo? - DESK of Tobias van Schneiderwww.vanschneider.com Tobias van Schneider is a multi-disciplinary designer living in New...
Comments14/02/2017 #1 Mike RanaWhile I haven't started a business, I have three brands I'm trying to grow slowly.
https://www.facebook.com/RoadTripsInAHoodie/ View moreWhile I haven't started a business, I have three brands I'm trying to grow slowly.
https://www.facebook.com/RoadTripsInAHoodie/ - I chose the logo I did because I tend to always be in a hoodie when I'm driving.
https://www.facebook.com/asadults/ - This one I was simply exercising creativity while using colors frequently found in Autism logos.
https://www.facebook.com/rightwingconservative/ - Each element of the logo, including the font has a tie-in to the conservative idea. Close
- 13/02/2017We all have nick names. Mine is Ignatz
Mostly because I inadvertently throw bricks through the windows of declared authority.
What is yours?
- Producer13/02/2017Making a movie in East of FinlandHello bees,I am looking for volunteers for movie making all over the world. I am filming next summer in East of Finland, in the City of Kuopio, and would need a cameraman, lights and possibly some help in postproduction. Since this is an art...
Comments17/02/2017 #3 Eeva Maria Al-Khazaali#2 thank you for your comment. That adds traveling costs though and location scouting. This production is ready to be shot in Finland, in my hometown Kuopio, East of Finland (where I know the places well) but if I now would start again, I would definitely go for India. Maybe one day.
You come and work for me? :)
- 13/02/2017Hello @@Javier 🐝 beBee and Juan Imaz! Congratulations on the success of beBee. Do you currently have a video crew and team that is dedicated to documenting your story? I'm sure a lot of people would love to follow you on your road to success. :)
Comments13/02/2017 #3 Javier 🐝 beBee@Ula Woronko welcome to beBee !
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/draw-my-life-english-espanol-portugues13/02/2017 #1 Deb 🐝 HelfrichWelcome to beBee, @Ula Woronko. What a fabulous question to ask. Quite a lot of their activities have been recorded using the Live Buzz function and they always share pictures and stories of the behind the scenes.
I feel like I have a front row seat to this entrepreneurial adventure!
Although, I am sure that it would be a great idea to consider a formal documentary - as it does feel like this road to success has a special sort of energy.