- Producer20/02/2017From a Protagonist to OUTLAWHis eyes are set on blood, he observes red ubiquitous, petrified of anonymous distresses and nagged by beams of elation.Obscure to him are the ties of kindred and occasions that reinforce it.Long- lost contentment, serenity and composure, the...
- Producer20/02/2017"Right Around The Corner" from The Best You Know How by Scott CraigRight around the corner. One evening just a couple of years ago I was having a particularly bad night. I was a van driver for a hotel at the Airport. At 49 years old I had only been there about a year and a half. It was a job for younger...
- Producer19/02/2017Safari - a Khempunk Adventure - Chapter 02Back in 2011, my friend Josephine Boone & I wrote a weekly serial on a steampunk website. Set in an alternate late-1800's Egypt, it featured ancient and future tech in a land where the ancient Gods are still active.Chapter 01 is...
- Producer18/02/2017Reminiscence 1 - The Nainital Diaries https://creativemarut.wordpress.com/from-my-pen/works-in-english/the-nainital-diaries-reminiscences-by-marut-singh-bisht/reminiscence-1/ ...
- Producer17/02/2017It's Time to Crowdsource the Best Blog Posts on beBee Right Here I read a lot of content on beBee every day. I'm always in search of great content to promote using beBee's company social media pages. We have a ton of great writers already on the platform. When a post strikes a chord with our audience here on...
Comments20/02/2017 #35 John White, MBA#34 @Milos Djukic and @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. You're welcome! I'm counting on your expertise to help me with this exercise. Live buzzes can also be added!19/02/2017 #33 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Standing ovation for King Bee @John White, thank YOU.17/02/2017 #26 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman#22 Here you go, John
beBee: OUR OBSESSION FOR 'BRAND'! @riccikeeper https://www.bebee.com/producer/@debasish-majumder/our-obsession-for-brand #branding #personalbranding
beBee: Testimonials from beBee users @riccikeeper https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/testimonials-from-bebee-users #beBee #affinitynetwork
beBee: 🐝 Bee a Good Ambassador @riccikeeper https://www.bebee.com/producer/@jim-cody/bee-a-good-ambassador
beBee: Why I love beBee - Part II @riccikeeper https://www.bebee.com/producer/@fatima-williams/why-i-love-bebee-part-ii
#WhyIlovebeBee #beBee17/02/2017 #25 Aleta CurryOops! This one just cracked 20 relevants, too. (I say it doesn't happen, so of course it starts happening!)
Why women over 30 will not start their own businesses. @theantiquesgeek https://www.bebee.com/producer/@aleta-curry/why-women-over-30-will-not-start-their-own-businesses #entrepreneur #womensissues17/02/2017 #21 Franci🐝Eugenia HoffmanI prefer to promote posts of others. My posts get a ton of attention due to myTweetPack. I agree with @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian, and I applaud beBee for promoting their members. myTweetPack makes it easy peasey for me. I post on beBee, my two blog sites and Niume.17/02/2017 #20 🐝 Fatima WilliamsThis buzz is a live example of what beBee does for you and how it helps build your personal Brand
#WhyIlovebeBee #beBee #affinitynetwork. Thank you @John White, MBA You make beBee cool :)
I'm sharing a WhyIlovebeBee buzzes in no particular order of liking I love all the beBees :)
1 ) beBee: Priority for Bloggers Aiming to Build an Audience @complexiteapat https://www.bebee.com/producer/@pat-bagano/bebee-priority-for-bloggers-aiming-to-build-an-audience #WhyIlovebeBee #beBee
2) Commenting @InsightsOccur https://www.bebee.com/producer/@deb-helfrich/commenting-conversing-like-a-queen-bee #WhybeBee #affinitynetwork
3) beBee, the first platform to create, showcase, and share your complete personal brand @juanimazbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@juan-imaz/bebee-the-first-platform-to-create-showcase-and-share-your-complete-personal-brand#whybeBee #affinitynetwork
4) Why personal branding is a crucial part of being successful in today's connected world @javierbebee https://www.bebee.com/producer/@javierbebee/why-personal-branding-is-a-crucial-part-of-being-successful-in-today-s-connected-world #whybeBee #affinitynetwork
5) What I love about beBee @ClaireCardwell https://www.bebee.com/producer/@claire-cardwell/what-i-love-about-bebee #WhyIlovebeBee #beBee
6) beBee is all about Personal Branding @msweetwood https://www.bebee.com/producer/@msweetwood/bebee-is-all-about-personal-branding #whybeBee
#WhyIlovebeBee #beBee #affinitynetwork17/02/2017 #18 Paul "Pablo" CroubalianI applaud beBee's efforts in supporting their members. That said, there has got to be a way of making your life easier in doing this, John.
I can script ALL beBee posts from myTweetPack members to your account. They would be instantly available for retweeting. or, they can retweet automatically, whatever you prefer.
It would be a simple thing to do for anyone using our beBee RSS feed. I can look to see if I can mine for relevants and/or comments numbers. The cutoff is pretty low, so I don't know if that would be a real issue.20 relevants and 5 comments is easy for those who promote their posts.
That doesn't help for non-members, though.
I can't mine ALL the millions of Producer Bees, but it you have a selected list, I can add those via RSS feeds.
Thinking cap on. I'll let you know.17/02/2017 #17 Gerald HechtI have to say @John White, MBA --that I like these two in particular --both because --I still like them and the "Canadian/American" one has an unintended "inside joke/baseball thingie"
- Producer14/02/2017Day 3 – Mary, wife of CleopasHere is the third instalment in my story called 52 Days, which tells of the 52 days after Jesus' death, from the disciples' perspective. The first is - Day 1 - Mary Magdalene The second is - Day 2 - Peter If you haven't read the first two stories,...
Comments16/02/2017 #10 Rod LoaderI've found th research very interesting @Dean Owen. For instance, in "Day2 Peter" Jesus heals the servant of the High Priest, after his ear was cut off. Previously, that same High Priest condemned Jesus for healing on the Sabbath, because healing was considered 'work', which was banned on a Sabbath. Jesus healed the servant on Passover, which is a High Sabbath, meaning it is treated as a Sabbath, regardless of the day it falls on. I suppose that makes Jesus a rebel to the end. #815/02/2017 #8 Dean Owen#7 I appreciate that. I did a couple of short pieces in a similar vein, one about the final days of Benito Mussolini's mistress, and one, a letter to a father from a kamikaze pilot on the eve of a mission. Both, very short pieces, but requiring a ton of research. I remember it was really tiring and time consuming. So hats off to you for slogging it through!15/02/2017 #7 Rod LoaderThanks Dean. As I continue to research I am adding little details to each of the completed chapters. The challenge is writing fiction about real people, but keeping true to the New Testament the teachings of Jesus, all while remaining readable and enjoyable for Christians and people such as yourself, who are not. #615/02/2017 #6 Dean OwenAgain, I truly appreciate the amount of research that goes into these chapters and your meticulous eye for details. I really think this project will be an important work of literature and obviously there is a market for it. Your contemporary spin is making the story of the resurrection highly readable for younger generations whilst remaining true to the written word of the New Testament.15/02/2017 #2 Max🐝 J. CarterIf men be kings then women be queens and show the care for those who are righteous for righteousness sake.
Queens and kings are not born they are made in life and those who know the darkness become some of the brightest lights.
They have lived suffering and it is their hearts bleed for those who suffer.
- 14/02/2017Best wishes for Valentines Day.
Let us celebrate that Love and the heart are gods most celebrated gifts to humans that draws us near him in vibration and process in life.
- Producer08/02/2017Out ThereIn a universe so vast there exists our roleWhat part we play from day to dayCreated the past defines the presentand births the futureGiven only one chance to play our roleWe must partake or eternally seal our fateSuccumbing to the dreaded black...
Comments08/02/2017 #9 🐝 Fatima Williams#8 Ahh I wanted to comment too. It's been so hectic. Again Love the poem.
The depth in the meaning of the line "Their Hollowed soul been sold" Is a person with a Hollowed soul good or bad . I'm thinking.
Perhaps they missed used their one chance!
"Given only one chance to play our role
We must partake or eternally seal our fate"
I do visit your poetry website for solace sometimes.Love your contributions Priceless 🤗🐝🤗08/02/2017 #1 David B. GrinbergI love your creative writing, Franci. Very nice! Copernicus once convinced the science community of his day that the Earth was the center of the Universe. Boy, was he ever wrong. It's more like we are an infinitesimal nano particle of one grain of sand on all the beaches of the world combined. Or, as the Carl Sagan once observed, "A pale blue dot" in the vastness of our own solar system.
- Producer31/01/2017Mother EarthThis is a poem written about the Australian bush. For my non-Australian friends, a Wattle is a tree with long golden flowers and a cicada is an insect which creates a hum by rubbing its hind legs together. Mother Earth When comes the passing of...
- 24/01/2017THE AUTHORS GIVEAWAYmalinichaudhri.wordpress.com Books by the author Book Giveaways- Sweet dreams are made of these. Authors can boost sales, promotions, reviews, ranks and reputation through this dynamic support through essential...
- Producer19/01/2017Snake Tales ~ Part I"Medusa's Fate"~ illustration by Chas Wyatt, Graphite, Watercolor Pencil and Colored Pencil on Paper~ copyright 2016 "Unlike her sisters, Medusa was mortal and one day when she was sitting in a meadow,...
Comments19/02/2017 #12 Aleta Curry#6 I can beat it, @Rod Loader - A little red bellied black once came in *under* my front door! Yeah, I screamed.
I am a bit squeamish about frogs, but it's because I'm afraid I might squish them. I'm losing the fear, though, and can now pick little ones up and toss them outside. Ten years in the bush will do that to you!20/01/2017 #6 Rod LoaderWhy snakes indeed @Chas ✌️ Wyatt. Although I can't say I'm a lover of snakes, like you I have come a cross quite a few through the years, including stepping on one as I was running through the bush and finding one at my front door. One ofthe challenges in Australia is that many of the species will kill you.
By the way, the animal I fear most is frogs, but that's another story.20/01/2017 #5 Dean OwenGlad to what's been stewing all this while finally put to paper. Also quite glad to see this was not about a topic that appears to have been talked to death these last few months! As you may know I'm a city boy and don't have a lot of experience with snakes apart from that one black cobra I encountered in the tea plantations of South China and a snake charmer in Jemaa el-Fnaa, Marrakesh. I have encountered quite a few Medusas in my time and found them all rather delightful. Looking forward to Part 2, but hope it's soon!
- Producer18/01/2017The Anniversary - A Short StoryHi, I am recently trying to write more fiction and have this short story which I would love people to read and give feedback. I'm sorry if this is not the 'done thing' in this group, but if you think so please feel free to feed that back as...
- Producer14/01/2017PARANOIA OF PASSION!I wonder what the cause is Triggering passion, an inherent quality to expose at ease Giving an impetus To promote myself with utmost focus Create and procreate, a phenomena in chorus Having alacrity to make a dent Even, if...
Comments15/01/2017 #19 Devesh Bhatt#18 we will have to share many hives, I still have to grasp a lot of your comparatives for utility. @Sara Jacobovici posts help me get that perspective.
It is an art to draw attention, correlate with a functional aspect and then map it for utility. This is my spare time and I am learning the mindset of senior management and the art here.15/01/2017 #17 debasish majumder#15 @Ali Anani, not just a mere motivator but a paragon to follow, who have the ability to guide, navigate and even give us a direction to move with an acceleration, where motion thrust you to a realm of ecstasy! Great persona indeed! the nectar we crave for to make grand honey, for bees to enjoy and rejoice. you too @Devesh Bhatt with whom i enjoy a jocund company, a grand symphony, which keeps all bees in delight, surely a exotic hive!15/01/2017 #12 debasish majumder#11 i am pretty embarrassed @Devesh Bhatt! to be very honest, that owing to you people's warm support and appreciation, i dare to write poetry. here,again i enjoy the positive impact of passion! thank you very much for your cordial appreciation, triggering me to write more. i am indebted to you all my dear bees, who are my true inspiration.15/01/2017 #8 debasish majumder#7 if sir @Ali Anani, you too express in such a fashion, quite unlike your interactions, i feel truly embarrassed and ashamed! at least, i emphatically and unequivocally declare, that i always try my level best to learn and enrich myself from you, a mentor of distinction for many. here, passion plays a positive role, devoid of any pernicious thread and precisely for that i am indebted to beBee like social networking site, where true affinity generates without any immediate mundane gain.15/01/2017 #7 Ali AnaniForced mankind to subdue to its passionate thread
Induced majority to be ruined by its flame
How many can comprehend its pernicious game?
wish I could understand the game dear @debasish majumder View moreForced mankind to subdue to its passionate thread
Induced majority to be ruined by its flame
How many can comprehend its pernicious game?
wish I could understand the game dear @debasish majumder. You seem at least to understand it better than I Close15/01/2017 #6 Devesh BhattI see this routed in the current position Indian society is in.
Same problem that has troubled us as individuals.
We see the damage of others and not our own good
We know what we don't want but not what we need as citizens.
We pin our hopes on those who would never yield for social good simply because of political economic and yes the most ignored...Social compulsions born from our mindset as citizens as stated above.
You have greatly moved me to thing beyond my existing beliefs and also remind me of their essence and importance.
This is a well thought out piece, not that the others weren't, but this is something that the people must read and think.
Cheers to the thought.14/01/2017 #3 Preston 🐝 Vander VenThis is a powerful poem. I agree with @Deb Helfrich. Passion is the Force, not the Direction. The greatest accomplishments, good or evil, of man-kind were driven by passion. Passion is what gets you through the hardest times that might otherwise make strong men weak, or make you give up. Remember, without passion you don't have energy, with out energy you have nothing. We can face the right direction all our life, yet without a Force to make us move, we will always be in the same place.14/01/2017 #2 Deb 🐝 HelfrichThere's a lot to ponder in this poem, @debasish majumder. As you stated so poignantly "Passion cannot be an absolute quality"
There are good and bad passions. And it can be quite difficult to determine the outcome of acting with passion, most especially when groups align under the guise of one passion.
Passion is a very complicated word, one that does deserve appropriate paranoia.
- 09/01/2017I'm considering expanding upon my fictional series into a book but am indecisive about a title. Would love some suggestions!
Comments09/01/2017 #11 Devesh BhattDon't know what tribes resided in your area, or the tribe of the protagonist, it requires study to know which names the real tribes would accept cause tribes fight each other...It's the same everywhere :)
Google certainly helps...Googled native American girl warrior names
One is a Navajo name
Altsoba ...Meaning all are at war.
Good name, good keyword, makes people curious about history too...But it should not be a mismatch.
There are many online.
- 07/01/2017Writing Is The Birthing Of Ideaswww.lifeuntwisted.net Writing is more than putting words on paper. It is the birthing of ideas. When a child leaves the womb, it is beautiful to the mother despite its being covered in the unappealing remains of...
- 04/01/2017#Technologies That Will Define the Classroom of the Future
#edchat #edtechTechnologies That Will Define the Classroom of the Futureblog.noplag.com What innovative technologies that have recently appeared will soon reside in the future...
- 04/01/2017Top 12 Online Plagiarism Checkers for Teachers and EducatorsTop 12 Online Paid Plagiarism Checkers for Teachersmyelearningworld.com A detailed comparison of the features, quality of examination, limitations, and price of top online plagiarism checkers. Based on real...
- Producer"The Poem You Never Got""The Poem You Never Got"by MLTCGM, Bringer of Lightcirca 01/20/12I want my life to be authentic.Beautiful. Crazy. Daring.Enlightening, fulfilling, genuine, Heartfelt.Us on the same ride.I want my life to provide Inspiration, joy, Kindness. LOVE.Love...
Comments01/01/2017 #1 debasish majumderlovely post @Michaella Lyanne Teresa Candelaria Guerrero Misko! enjoyed read. thank you for the share.
- Producer"Healing Society""Healing Society"by MLTCGM, Bringer of Light12/08/14 Peace on Earth.Could it really be that Simple?Could we wake up tomorrow morningand look at the beautiful sunriseand say, Aww screw it!Lets call a complete DO-OVERand all just get along.Start from...
Comments22/12/2016 #1 Javier 🐝 beBee@Michaella Lyanne Teresa Candelaria Guerrero Misko welcome to beBee !
- Producer09/12/2016THE CIRCLE OF REASONIt is said that the foetus in the womb endures nine months of furnace to develop its body and cloak its soul.The foetus lies upside down with hands folded, as though in prayer, the reason being that he must remember this painful time in the womb and...
- 29/11/2016Interested in a short story? Elliott GoLightlyElliott GoLightlywww.linkedin.com The night was quiet like all of Elliott’s nights the last few years. None of his gang who met for doughnuts and coffee at Casey’s General Store every morning were still around. Even his Thursday...
- 28/11/2016Who's your favourite writer. Here's a clue as to mine.The Ravenniume.com I have long been a fan of the writings of Edgar Allan Poe. His works have spawned many films and influenced many other writers. His dark, sombre, macabre themes emerged from a troubled upbringing having lost both parents early on and then feuding...
- Producer26/11/2016Author New To beBeeI just became aware of beBEE and found the concept to be interesting. I am the author of the "Wayne Downing" thriller series published through Createspace and Amazon. Now I am looking for someone critique my books and reviews. Like most authors, I...
- Producer23/11/2016Shift Really Does HappenPassion stirs your soul, and the words slam against the edges of your mind, trying to escape, until finally your fingers fly across the keyboard. Your passion has now moved from the metaphysical to the physical. Your creation has taken form. Your...
Comments23/11/2016 #4 Dannye Williamsen#3 Thanks for the feedback, @irene_hackett. Yes, it is true that a writer simply must write, but it is often the process of establishing a peaceful relationship between just writing from your soul and managing the obstacles marketing can often put in your path. As an introvert, I find marketing to be especially difficult when it comes to my books. Promoting others is much easier. :-)
- 17/11/2016Help me raise money for MENS health this month here:Movember Canadaca.movember.com Movember, the month formerly known as November, is a moustache growing charity event held during November each year that raises funds and awareness for men's...
Creative Writing+ 100 buzzes
Creative writing is any writing that goes outside the bounds of normal professional, journalistic, academic, or technical forms of literature, typically identified by an emphasis on narrative craft, character development, and the use of literary tropes or with various traditions of poetry and poetics. Due to the looseness of the definition, it is possible for writing such as feature stories to be considered creative writing, even though they fall under journalism, because the content of features is specifically focused on narrative and character development. Both fictional and non-fictional works fall into this category, including such forms as novels, biographies, short stories, and poems. In the academic setting, creative writing is typically separated into fiction and poetry classes, with a focus on writing in an original style, as opposed to imitating pre-existing genres such as crime or horror. Writing for the screen and stage—screenwriting and playwrighting—are often taught separately, but fit under the creative writing category as well.