- Producer04/09/2016The Tragedy of AaronThe Study hive is my personal interface between my offline studies through both public and college libraries - though I have yet to make good use of any college library I have the choice to access. My presence here is as a 21st Century learner, but...
Comments16/09/2016 #3 CityVP Manjit#2 Dear Fatima there is nothing wrong with fighting injustice and obscene power but one must be prepared for the consequences. Both Edward Snowden and Julian Assange are now living in exile but they had a plan, however Aaron underestimated the consequences of special interest in education and the power they wield with government officials. This is why there must be campaign finance reform and a democratization of special interest groups.
In order to fear these things we must first get caught in the cross-hairs of those who have a different opinion of freedom and what the future should be. Instead of fearing power, we must be thoughtful that there are people like Aaron who were willing to see a bigger picture and the tragedy here is what his loss has meant in terms of reforms to the law and more importantly, the reshaping of law so society can move into the knowledge age.
These battles for transformation are nothing new, these fights occurred at the beginning of the first wave of globalization at the beginning of the century, as well as at all other prior transformational periods. https://www.etown.edu/offices/president/2014-11-14-WW1-Globalization.pdf Another way that supporters of globalization look at this is written here http://www.americanforeignrelations.com/E-N/Globalization-First-era-of-modern-globalization-to-1914.html
You and I Fatima are ordinary mortals far removed from the world Aaron was trying to change, there should be no fear from trying to be aware of these things, unless of course anxiety is our underlying condition, and that is a personal transformation.16/09/2016 #2 Fatima Williamsmy heart goes out to Aaron such a brilliant mind targeted and forced to live a short life. Our lives have become a movie directed by those who want to control us and sometimes we end up being mere puppets. An untold melancholy remains in my heart as I think more about this Aaron's story made me feel so insecure about what can happen to one who is much lesser in thought and actions than him
- Producer11/09/2016You have been lied to.....again and againSo it is 9/11 and everyone will pay tribute to what 'happened' Where was I? ~ I was out on a run - getting my pudgy and out of shape butt ready for Officer Candidate School - I was pounding the pavement in the dark as the sun came up in Pacific...
Comments11/09/2016 #6 Dale Masters#3 Oh, it'll happen, all right. Hillary's slated to be in this time round, though I don't see her making it through two months with as sick as she is. As for any angry mob, they'll be (literally) vaporised before the intl news media gets a whiff of any of it. Watch "Escape From New York" for a taste of how it'll be here.
Except it'll be much, much worse. You'll be in a living Hell if you live in the US.11/09/2016 #2 Zack Thorn#1 I've found that sneaking up and pounding sand in the appropriate places usually works. And just like the lie told often enough. The Truth works the same way. But it is hard work, so choose a message you're willing to stick with because these folks have really hard heads.11/09/2016 #1 Dale MastersSir, with me, you're preaching to the choir. Given the fact that the American public is (by & large) brainwashed, how does one get anyone to take a second look at anything?
Even my best friend calls me a "conspiracy theorist". However, the woman I've lived with for 12 years now does not...she's seen too many of my "predictions" come true. I have no military background , except for the fact that I was raised around so many military personnel that I thought it was a given that everyone served for a period of time.
However, I was taught analytical reasoning as a pre-college course when I was 11, so I do have that advantage..
Again I ask: How does one go about waking up America?
- Producer16/05/2016Ambitious Outlooks Ambitious Outlooks or The Rise of Ethnic Minorities Thru Music2018 is the year of the confirmation for Ambitious Outlooks* the famous Irish Music Quartet, their music is played all over Europe and their anthem “Warehouse Blues“ is a masterpiece of...
- 11/05/2016Check out photos from the Cannes Film Festival 2016 http://bit.ly/1VSLSHx
- 10/05/2016"de facto veto"Iain Duncan Smith: Germany had UK-EU renegotiation veto - BBC Newswww.bbc.com Germany had a "de facto veto" over David Cameron's EU renegotiations, Iain Duncan Smith says, as the Leave campaign steps up its criticism of the prime...
- 09/05/2016Good for you Colton!Colton Haynes: Fans Send Him Love After He Comes Out As Gay — See Tweetshollywoodlife.com Aww! Colton Haynes came out as gay in a new interview on May 5, and Twitter is overflowing with love and support from his wonderful fans! The 27-year-old finally revealed the truth after years of...