- Producer18/08/2017A Perfect 30° angle is all yours with Trapezoidal thread tapsACME thread taps have been in the market for quite long and it was high time it got a variation. So, that marked the inception Trapezoidal thread taps. You won’t find stark changes in the variations leaving aside a few technical aspects. Hence,...
- Producer14/08/2017Until I Realized This Secret, My Career Literally Stopped In It's TracksThe future is not some place or direction that we just decide that we are going to; it is one that we create. The directions in which we find ourselves going are not discovered, but are consciously chosen, and the processes and strategies of making...
Comments15/08/2017 #2 Joyce 🐝 Bowen Brand Ambassador @ beBee"I sat there thinking that my plan was so insignificant compared to the other areas.
"As I was walking, I was wrestling with the thoughts of, “I’m not good enough”, or “I’m not prepared enough” or even “I don’t want to look like I don’t know what I’m doing”,
"This week, have the courage to uncover the truth about your current self. If it means facing some unpleasant truths about yourself, then give yourself permission to see them for what they really are: the truth. Really seeing and admitting what is will be the only thing that you can do to move forward and create a stronger future. So, dare to accept what "is". When you accept what is, you will behave and feel differently about yourself and your direction in life."
Great advice. Dizzyingly true.
- 14/08/2017How Do YOU End a Speech?This is Why You Should Never Thank Your Audience - Steve DiGioiastevedigioia.com Public speaking: one of the most feared actions known to man. We struggle with the right words to say and this is why you should never thank your...
Comments14/08/2017 #1 Brian McKenzieA wing commander or fleet Admiral is in your audience - you had best thank them, directly and by name - or it will be the last brief you give.
You maybe the one one the podium - but trust that you are not the only expert in the room.
And best be prepared for the coming hard questions from that side of the seats.
- Producer12/08/2017Customer Service or Disservice I went to a restaurant for breakfast this morning, and was promptly seated in a booth with a menu, then was told "Your waitress will be with you shortly." This is where the story begins, and the service ends.I had arrived at 8:45am, greeted when I...
Comments13/08/2017 #24 Aleta CurryI remember from my very first 'start your own business' type class, the instructor used bad restaurant service as an example and said patrons would just walk out and not come back, not tell you about it but tell other folks, and you would never know about it and never know why.
Thanks for the timely reminder, @Lance.13/08/2017 #21 Lance 🐝 Smith#16 @Sandra Smith one thing that really fascinates me is cultural differences. I had some friends go to either Guatamala or India, and said that the culture is defiantly different in aspect, because you have to wait for stuff like food. In the US it's GO GO GO FAST FAST FAST NOW NOW NOW a lot of the time. Else where, I know it's not like that. Of course even in a lot of the US it's not exactly like that, but there is still this notion things should be quick. Haha13/08/2017 #20 Lance 🐝 Smith#15 @Lisa Vanderburg oh wow!!! I was getting really interested and wanted to read the blog, sad you took it down. It's good you reported the situation though. There are a ton of scams out in the world, and if you can spot them early it's best. Crazy you got a death threat from it. Wow!!! Stay safe!13/08/2017 #19 Lance 🐝 Smith#14 @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher Thanks!! I've heard horror stories like that too haha. I sometimes don't see he point in making a scene, I have plenty of other options of places to go, so I went somewhere else that I knew I'd be helped. It's tough in those environments when you're understaffed. Typically the people at a restaurant are doing he best they can, probably working through college typically, and cannot help that they are understaffed. I've been in situations similar elsewhere, so I have empathy for them.13/08/2017 #17 Lance 🐝 Smith#11 @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador For me, the keeping contact part is right on the money. Even if someone who isn't your server is near by, they should check on you if they noticed you sitting for a while. I did file a complaint which goes to their manager, rather than make a scene in the restaurant. It also helps that I'm pretty easy going haha13/08/2017 #16 Sandra Smith#10 Honestly, it's the not the same culture as in the US, so it does take a bit longer, and you find yourself having to wave them over for most things - including the cheque, which is particularly frustrating when you just want to leave already :) But, the food isn't "bad" like the stereo type, that's a myth. (Obviously read reviews first)13/08/2017 #15 Lisa VanderburgAs a retired Chef and Restaurateur, you are absolutely correct @Lance 🐝 Smith: the customer's always right. It's most definitely the manager's fault and he'll probably can the server allotted to that section. A lot of restaurants work like this; our didn't.
I'm more curious about Robert Cialdini's Pluralistic Ignorance & looked it up. Not that long ago I reported a potential criminal act that no one wanted to know about; so much so I actually wrote a buzz about it, complete with the alleged embezzler and the fraud report. Most responses were basically to say 'it's a scam...it's your own fault.' I wasn't scammed, I was trying to point out just how difficult it is to report a crime that has not happened as yet. I was playful in my buzz saying 'I shouldn't play with my food.' #14 @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher commented very sweetly on it, knowing I'm a bit of an imp. After 2 weeks, I took it down. Upshot: I've received a death threat: now the police are interested! Tsk...doing the right thing ain't easy!13/08/2017 #14 Lisa 🐝 GallagherYou are much more patient that I am. However, I like the way you handled it. Honestly, I have heard horror stories if people complain in Restaurants that in many cases are under staffed. My daughter worked in a few during her HS years and she would tell me that some of the people actually did spit on customer's food before bringing it out. You pulled a win/win... kept your composure, had a great meal elsewhere and still managed to file a complaint.13/08/2017 #11 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorEven if the menu is still open, the server should have kept contact with the customer, even if to say "I'll be right with you". I also agree with @jim cody that a manager should be alerted about the poor service.
We also alert a manager when there is good service. It helps all involved.13/08/2017 #9 Lance 🐝 Smith#3 @David B. Grinberg I appreciate sharing it out! I work in customer service, as does everyone else really, and so these kinds of things come across my mind a lot when I go places. I try to have no expectations that anyone would deliver like I would, but I still do end up holding expectations anyways.
- Producer08/08/20174 Things Many People Miss When Planning Their CareerWhen the actions created by your passions are greater than the obstacles created by your fears, then and only then will you succeed! I was up and out of bed at 6:30 with the intent to study and start to write another article. As I sat in my chair...
- Producer08/08/2017The 8 Ways to Optimize Guest Services on Game DayProviding first-rate guest services is paramount.We know it’s one of the top goals on your list.We also know it is the top goal on your boss’s list.The fan experience is essential to everyone’s livelihood.You certainly can’t guarantee a win, perfect...
- Producer08/08/2017Do a thorough job of your AC installations in Little Ferry NJYou are in the midst of a hot summer and suddenly you find that you are not getting the right kind of cool air from your AC. There could be many reasons for the same. One of the primary reasons is the accumulation of dust inside the AC ducts and air...
- 07/08/2017Organisations require a more flexible, enterprise class mobile solution that can “adapt” to meet the various needs of the field service organisation and contracts that it provides.Achieving truly real-time schedulingfieldservicenews.com Paul Sanders of Kirona explains why just “making do” is a dangerous approach when it comes to your field service management scheduling...
- 02/08/2017How Can You Retain All Your Customers ? You may like to see this short , interesting video...Taking Your Business Forward Through Happy Customers #Wehelpu2grow This Video Could Help You To Take Your Business To The Next Level.As Management Consultants operating in the engineering products promotion such as...
- Producer28/07/2017Opening beBee to the world I have been wanting to share this Producer with you for a long time. I won’t say I didn’t have time to do it, because I am one of those who criticize others who come up with excuses like they couldn’t find time do things and to contact people. But...
Comments29/07/2017 #20 Ignacio OrnaHasta el infinito y más allá. Ya este tren que nos lleva por las estaciones, las vías y los caminos de nuestras vidas ha cogido fuerza y velocidad. Ya no se puede parar. Lo bonito y bueno de este tren es que siempre está vendiendo billetes y nunca tiene "overbooking" y su magia que trae y que atrae a cada vez más y más viajeros es que estos pueden subirse al tren en marcha y en cualquier momento sin hacerse daño, y lo más importante es que se sienten bienvenidos y muy bien acogidos29/07/2017 #18 Connie Limonwell, I have to say, I am impressed. I have had an account on beBee for awhile. I am here now digging in and I like what I am seeing and foresee, I can learn a lot in this place. I am on board here as Life's Abundance Independent Field Representative. "At Life’s Abundance, we make healthy living easier with products that are inspired by nature and informed by science. With a focus on safety, it is our commitment to use as many natural ingredients as possible, to ensure our product’s quality and efficacy, and to back it up with first-class customer service.
As an employee-owned company, we are dedicated to prosperity and generosity with a structure that supports a non-profit foundation and that offers people the opportunity to achieve their goals by sharing our products with others. Everything we do at Life’s Abundance honors our namesake … providing better ways to live more abundant lives." We are a holistic pet and human product company with no competition for the formulas and products we produce.
I really think I am in the right place to learn a lot about having a home business, marketing, social medial marketing, and who knows what all else. I admit, I am a novice and a student here, but the company I represent has been in business for 19 years. Learning to me is lifelong and learning with a $ sign attached to it is even more enticing than just learning, although I do enjoy learning other things. I also make bead jewelry and love to crochet.28/07/2017 #10 CityVP 🐝 ManjitI like to see this level of passion and collaboration so in that regard kudos to you. As beBee grows it has to rise to the next level of thinking. You in the course of your work do deal with people who are at the next level of thinking and when I came across a beBee partner in @Juanma Romero that kind of mind is the baseline for me.
My observation is about turning the camera the other way into the world. What Juanma does in Emprende is to look outwards and yet still be a lynch pin to the evolving narrative or story. That next level of thinking goes well beyond capturing selfies. The selfies give one aspect of the inner life of beBee but it is not the larger vision. For that an organization develops or brings in higher level of capability and that is what over time will make your work even more passionate and interesting. You are deserving of that. There is brilliant people within but it is what the within is in its scale which define the playground.
I have already celebrated you and people like you with my buzz about magnificent minds https://www.bebee.com/producer/@cityvp/magnet-for-magnificent-minds-96268 but raising the bar on that magnificence is what global growth is about and that kind of conversation is the crucial one and never the easy one and that is what the meaning of being special is - there are some things in life that evolve because the opportunity to evolve is unimaginably awesome. That is a heavy-duty responsibility to have.
- Producer28/07/2017Creating Only Win-Win Situations For Your Business To Move Forward How Can You Retain All Your Customers & Make Them Goodwill Ambassadors ? You may like to see this short , interesting video above or if you would like to read the full article you may kindly scroll down and click on the link below. Do you know...
Comments01/08/2017 #5 David B. GrinbergThank you, Prakashan, for sharing this video with excellent tips to customer retention. I'm shared this in three hives: "Customer Service" and "Sales" and "Business." I also kindly suggest you share the video directly on the new hive "My beBeeTV" -- the brainchild of @stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador.28/07/2017 #2 Prakashan B.V#1 Thanks a lot @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher...Thanks to input from @Larry Boyer, 🐝 Brand Ambassador I could create this video. Lisa, I think you have missed the thread of some very interesting discussions there on our Li chat centre initiated by Larry. Appreciate your kind words Lisa.
- Producer29/07/2017Is customer loyalty sustainable in today's digital worldI had a very pleasant lunch with a very good friend of mine in London recently – he operates a very successful marketing company, where he mentioned: “do you think customers actually stay loyal to brands?”I said back in the early 2000 era, we were...
Comments31/07/2017 #13 Jerry Fletcher#11 Geoff,
Better minds than mine are what is required to solve that problem. I think the first step is acknowledging the customer viewpoint. The second is stepping away from bribes as a way to ensure repeat purchase. The third is to understand that unless you are a trusted brand, every purchase is a first purchase.31/07/2017 #11 Geoff Hudson-Searle#6 Thank you Jerry, great comments, I am a consumer that is not interested in another app, another card, even with a 15-20% discount, the big billion dollar question is how with B2C overcome these steep challenges, how will fortune customers get to know their customers better, increase sales and regain loyalty and trust?31/07/2017 #9 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeThis is a super buzz @Geoff Hudson-Searle. Yes, it is now catching a customer while on flight. The issue is pulling the customer and gluing him/her with very attractive glues as as loyalty programs. I agree with your thoughts. Customers are less focused on a brand and more interested in what suits them best.30/07/2017 #6 Jerry FletcherGeoff,
Great article dealing with a real problem. I agree with much of it.
I can't agree with your wrap up. In my view, strong Brands are built on sustained trust, not on sustained competitive advantage. It is common for people to delay purchase of an item that meets a new products specs/competitive advantage until a favored Brand offers something similar. I do agree with your loyalty program comments. Standing at a counter where retail clerks are hawking loyalty programs will verify your comments in that regard. The most frequent comment I hear is, "I don't want another card to carry around followed by I don't care if I can get a free app for my phone, it is just one more thing I don't need."29/07/2017 #1 Numo QuestThere has grown some danger in today's global digitizing of the world and that is that the consumer in ever increasingly demanding having gained powerful tools on the internet. Not only they deem that they today have the upper hand of choice, they often can twist the arm of any supplier. Since if the producer isn't able to satisfy its customer, bad publications is a serious thing these days. And we all know that customers have become increasingly smarter and demanding. A very good set of mindsets you gave here Geoff in terms of how to increase customer loyalty. Thank you very much. René
- 31/07/2017Is it just a short-term bubble as the world realigns itself to a more service orientated future and the major ERP players re-interpret their platforms to add more attention and focus to service related activities...Are we about to witness the rise of the ServiceERP?fieldservicenews.com Kris Oldland explores the potential emergence of the 'Service ERP' as field service becomes an increasingly important part of the business...
- 27/07/2017As more companies select FSM software, they will have choices to make about how they license the software and where the software resides—on hardware they own themselves or in data centres operated by their software vendor or a third party.Field Service Management and the Cloud: Subscription-Based Models Versus Perpetual Licensingfieldservicenews.com Tom DeVroy at IFS explores the relative benefits of Software as-a-Service and perpetual licensing models for Field Service Management...
- Producer25/07/2017Want to be a #podcast guest? My podcast Executive Innovation: The Evolution of Customer Experience and Sales is looking for great industry executives to be a guest on our podcast. If you are an industry executive in financial services, insurance, retail, automotive,...
- Producer21/07/2017Having problem in converting MBOX to pstThis software lets you transfer the selected mailbox as a whole into Outlook PST which is directly importable. In addition, it gives the preview of all the mail items that are converted before importing the same into MS Outlook.MBOX to PST...
Comments21/07/2017 #1 Toni MorrisonUses Convert MBOX to PST service and support software to keep safe and manage mailboxes of their profiles. However, there are hundreds of solutions on the market and selecting the best conversion service for their organization is challenging.
To Download:- http://www.mboxtopstconverter.pcrecoverytools.com/
- Producer12/07/2017Advantages and Benefits of Offshore Data Entry ServicesChanges are however constant in any business. This is an assumption any business should have at the top of the priority list, particularly when creating strategies, processes, and procedures. There are a few changes that one can't obviously catch or...
- 20/07/2017Since the dawn of modern retail, customers have returned products for a wide variety of reasons. But the inherent uncertainty that comes with online orders only maximizes the risk for retailers. Below, we highlight 6 common reasons for returns, why retailers should care about them, and how to get ahead of problems to mitigate the risk.6 Common Reasons for Retail Returns (And Why Retailers Should Care)www.business2community.com We all know by now that returns are the new normal. But this begs the question—why are so many returns happening in the first place? Since the dawn of modern retail, customers have returned...
- Producer20/07/2017Messaging: The Best Live Chat Solution for MobileIf you’ve found yourself asking “what’s the best live chat solution for mobile devices”, you are probably asking the wrong question.Live chat (or web chat) technology dates back to the 1990’s, but it only became mainstream in the last few years. It...
- Producer19/07/20175 Pieces of Advice for Live Chat That you Can Never Live WithoutSince customer satisfaction is everything when it comes to growing your conversion rates, you might as well focus on the very tools that make this possible.And what better tool to get yourself closer towards your audience than Live Chat. In this...
Comments20/07/2017 #5 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorGood advice @Rebecca Matias. The organization that I worked for before I retired had the live chat feature. I found it useful as it helped expedite addressing any issues.
Since then I have used live chat to resolve my own issues with my wireless carrier etc. and have had success with it.20/07/2017 #4 Lisa 🐝 GallagherGreat advice @Rebecca Matias. I had a major scare the first weekend of July, I went to pay my husbands HC Insurance premium and online it stated it had been terminated. I thought, HOW?! Well I accidently over paid mine and his was late. I pay them separately because we both have individual insurance. Anyhow, I clicked on live chat and within 15 mins, the payment was made with her and she immediately re-instated his insurance. That's great customer service and I find myself using live chat more now for various reasons but it can be very frustrating if the person appears to be an automated bot. Real people, now that works!20/07/2017 #2 David B. GrinbergGood advice here, Rebecca, you make some excellent points -- such as "too much automation can be counterproductive in marketing." How true.
I've shared this buzzing blog post in the following hives: "Customer Service" and "Sales" and 'Communication and Marketing". Keep buzzing!
cc: @John White, MBA @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @🐝 Fatima G. Williams @Jan 🐝 Barbosa @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador
- 19/07/2017For 'Everyone Deserves a Massage Week', this year we're giving massage services to the community July 16th-22nd. Learn all about it :heart:️ https://matrixmassagespa.com/everyone-deserves-massage-week/
- 18/07/2017Importante Empresa solicita para su Contact Center:
"EJECUTIVO TELEFÓNICO EN ATENCIÓN A CLIENTES MEDIO TIEMPO $3800"
Escolaridad: BACHILLERATO TERMINADO (MÍNIMO)
¡¡EXPERIENCIA NO NECESARIA!!
Sueldo base: $3,400 MEDIO TIEMPO
Mas bono por puntualidad 13% = $400
Mas bono por turno vespertino
Bonos por referir a tus amigos = $1,200 o $2,400
Prestaciones de Ley
Tarjeta de descuentos
Convenios con universidades
Crecimiento profesional y económico a corto plazo
LUNES A SABADO
Lugar para laborar: NAUCALPAN (A 5 MINS DEL METRO TOREO / CUATRO CAMINOS)
¡¡¡LLÁMANOS PARA AGENDAR TU ENTREVISTA!!!!
INTERESADOS FAVOR DE ENVIAR SU CV AL CORREO O AGENDA TU ENTREVISTA VÍA TELEFÓNICA
50621930 EXT. 300125
Con Lic. LUIS PEÑA
- 17/07/201770 percent of executives see supply chain costs continuing to rise as they scramble to provide the delivery options demanded by customers. What can e-retailers do to help improve the last mile of delivery for efficiency and cost-effectiveness?How Good Logistics Makes eCommerce Companies Greatwww.retailsupplychaininsights.com According to the National Retail Federation, the eCommerce industry is growing at an incredible rate of an estimated 8-12 percent in 2017....
- Producer17/07/2017Why We Should Learn to Fail“The difference between a successful person and a failure often lies in the fact that the successful man will profit by his mistakes and try again in a different way.” -Dale CarnegieA few years ago, my son Alex was in a provincial midget age...
Comments13/07/2017 #8 Lance 🐝 Scoular#7
Stiil can't play.
I tried to a number of Live Buzzes last night and today in Canberra and crashed after I pressed record and 3 2 1 Warning problem etc.
Had wifi and mobile data.
@Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín View more#7
Stiil can't play.
I tried to a number of Live Buzzes last night and today in Canberra and crashed after I pressed record and 3 2 1 Warning problem etc.
Had wifi and mobile data.
@Federico 🐝 Álvarez San Martín
@stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand Ambassador Close