- 20/02/2017SAP BW Online Class - Chapter 2 For Beginners
In the below session following topics were discussed
1. SAP BW Introduction
2. Versions of SAP BW
3. Objectives of SAP BW System
4.Roles & Responsibilities of SAP BW Consultant
5. Teams required for SAP Project Implementation
Relax and plz understand the session. Use comments section at the bottom of the post for any questions.
Video Link: Website: http://www.sryitsolutions.com/SAP BW Online Training Chapter -2 | SRY IT Solutions SAP BW - A Business Information Warehouse Online Courses. Learn Online the objective of SAP BW Chapter -2 data modeling, extraction, and loading, reporting...
- 20/02/2017SAP BW Online Class - Chapter 1 For Beginners
In the current market, come when we talk about SAP (Systems Applications Products & Services) first business suite comes to our mind is SAP HANA.
But to have strong fundamentals of SAP software, we need to understand what & when SAP has introduced a software to the market in the beginning. This information is required for all SAP consultants ie SAP Technical & Functional Consultants.
In below video, I have given an overview of below topics. Relax and plz understand the session. Use comments section at the bottom of the post for any questions. Follow our posts regularly to get in-depth knowledge of SAP BW.
1. SAP Introduction
2. SAP R3 & ECC versions
3. What is the purpose of SAP ECC system
4. Other ERP Packages available in market
4. Why SAP ECC is mostly used ERP Package
5. How Business can be automated using SAP ECC
5. Log on to SAP ECC System
In the following class started SAP BW Introduction. For more details click on below link.SAP BW Online Training Classes - Chapter 1 | SRY IT Solutions Learn SAP System Applications & Products for data processing Chapter 1 through SAP BW Online Classes at SRY IT...
- 14/04/2016Did You Know Business Intelligence, Reporting and Dashboards Are NOT the Same Thing?
Business Intelligence is a buzzword that has different meanings to different people. Simply put, we believe business intelligence is a dynamic tool that lets you distill data into information and sift information into the critical pieces, which provide you with the understanding you need to make good business decisions.
Reporting provides static information – the kind of reports you may view daily or weekly, whereas Business Intelligence gives you the ability to drill down or “spin” the data to look at it differently – all without running a new report. ERP software includes stock reports that provide generic information based on what the developer thinks is appropriate.
Dashboards can communicate critical real-time business measurements. They are a collection of measurements (like those on your car dashboard) which relay important and critical information in simple, easy to understand formats.Business Intelligence, Reporting and Dashboards are NOT the Same ThingBASM | The right mix of technology and practical business experiencegoo.gl While each is very important to the success of your business, Business Intelligence, Reporting and Dashboards each have unique characteristics...
- 24/03/2016Using the cloud to reduce your global risk
As companies go global in their operations, they need new solutions for managing risk that can traverse countries and link in thousands of worldwide suppliers. Cloud is coming to the rescue where internal systems can't. Here are five cloud supply chain niche solutions that are gaining traction, and why.
1. Opening up collaboration between companies and their suppliers in real time
2. Managing multi-tier supplier networks
3. Identifying banned suppliers
4. Controlling your logistics spends
5. Ensuring goods in transport are safe and protectedUsing the cloud to reduce your global risk - TechRepublicgoo.gl Companies are seeking new solutions for managing risk as they link in worldwide suppliers. Cloud can help when internal systems...
- 29/01/2016Hiring a JDE BA in Texas for an Energy Client of ours. Interested candidates can send in you CV's @ Mike.firstname.lastname@example.orgOracleStarswww.oraclestars.com OracleStars.com is an Oracle Product Centric Job Marketplace that allows Oracle Job Seekers and Oracle Employers connect on Jobs, Projects, and Micro Services. It is a 1-Stop Oracle Job Shop for any of your Oracle Product needs ranging from ERP,...