- Producer14/07/2017PEOPLE GET READY !Now we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from God and not from us. We are pressed on all sides, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not...
- 20/06/2017What is Happening to our Country?www.linkedin.com How can we be so sick? Theresa May wants to bring in draconian, so-called anti-terror laws, which would not simply criminalise acts of terror,...
- Producer30/05/2017Your life your premise but is it a good foundation?Now faith is the evidence of things hoped for the substance of things not seen. Faith is that which sustains us when all else fails. To those who do not have faith this sounds delusional. To ignore your perception and to trust something else is...
Comments01/06/2017 #1 Vivian ChapmanI don't think faith is as "blind" as people make out. I'm no Hebrew scholar, but I've been thinking of the Hebrew word for "Truth", and among other things, it can also mean "Trust". It seems to me that God does not expect you to have faith in something nebulous. He asks you to put your trust only in what is definitely true.
Is it the Hebraic mindset of the author of the letter to the Hebrews that made him write that faith is "the SUBSTANCE of things not seen"?
We experience things through our limited five senses, but you can't trust in what those five senses apprehend. The whole visible world is continually changing - how can you trust in anything that is going to be different in 10 years or 1000 years?
But God stays the same and what He says stays the same - forever.
- Producer09/05/2017Who do you trust?Whether you are running a company or buying groceries who you trust matters. You depend on that person to accomplish the tasks you need for them to have done. We delegate responsibilities and need to be comfortably assured that our best is the...
- 04/05/2017This is a must-see for all Christians with Aspergers - and their partners. Please share with anyone you know. The second video Will made is also a must see - which I'll post afterwardsI'm Will, A Christian with Aspergers This is my first video I've made. I'm pretty surprised I even made it knowing myself, but I felt led to do so. It's 6am and I haven't slept much all night;...
- 02/05/2017Retired Admiral Kikareas a Painful Humble Worker for Peace, Announces Today that he has Clear Evidence that the End of this World is Very Closewww.linkedin.com Admiral P. Kikareas, President of the World Foundation of Peace and Security, has devoted his life for peace and security among humanity. This time...
- Producer25/04/2017NO WEAPON...Something happened…I won’t tell you what because it’s personal. I felt so weak. I did not feel spiritual; strong or positive. I just felt helpless. I knew I should be praying with power, but Like Asaph, “I was so troubled I could not speak”. I...
- 31/03/2017Beware the judgementashenden.org On reflection, it was the raw power of the photograph, and its associations, that helped to take me in. This little Chinese old lady was lying prone on a zebra crossing, flat out on the...
- Producer31/03/2017The Road to DestructionI’ve Just read an article by Kate Bevan on the nakedsecurity.sophos.com website which contained the following paragraph: “It’s not all gloom, however: one respondent predicted “the rise of social robots, technological tools that can help us...
- Producer21/03/2017Is the truth simply my perspective?How often are we asked to believe that an individual’s perspective is truth and their opinion is fact? One of the evidences of this trend is in the trend we see as #not my president, if this were indeed true the person speaking would not be a...
Comments22/03/2017 #2 Greg RolfeI agree Vivian, we have removed truth and facts from the importance they once held and have replaced them with our opinion. While this is not a universal truth it appears to be very common. And as you mentioned has become an issue in many denominations. When scripture becomes an opinion where do we find truth. As I have been told by a lawyer "what is truth?" Yes they were being honest.#121/03/2017 #1 Vivian ChapmanI think this only touches the tip of the iceberg. The main problem is to do with ourselves, and whether we are prepared to be confronted by Truth or whether we prefer our own illusions. And yes, it isn't just talk shows, or social media. Look at what is happening to churches. Look at what is happening to their leaders. They are looking for a truth which is palatable. Something that suits them. Something that feels OK. Truth is never our own opinion; our own invention; or even ever what we want it to be. Truth is. Truth is other than ourselves. It's what God says it is and if we don't like it, that doesn't make one iota of difference. It's reality is within itself not within us.
- Producer10/01/2017“Discovering Your S.H.A.P.E. For MINISTRY”Article from Blog FREEDOM Note: This study is based on a study written by Fellowship Bible Church, Rogers Arkansas. Much of the information in their study was gleaned from “S.H.A.P.E. – Finding and Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose for Life” by...
- 22/12/2016The Christmas Messagewww.linkedin.com What is the Christmas Message from God? Here is one thing our Heavenly Father has to tell us about the coming of Jesus, the Messiah: "There shall come forth a shoot from the stump of Jesse, and...
- Producer26/07/2016Deus quer mudar a sua história. Um minuto de sua atenção. ⚠Uma palavra para você que está afastado dos caminhos do Senhor ou que ainda não confessou publicamente que Jesus é o único Salvador.Somos irmãos em Cristo, papai do céu te ama, Ele está com saudades de você.Ele quer te...
- Producer26/07/2016A minute of your attentionA minute of your attention. ⚠A word to you who are away from the ways of the Lord or not yet publicly confessed that Jesus is the only Savior .We are brothers in Christ , from heaven Daddy loves you, He is longing for you .He wants to bless you, he...
Comments26/07/2016 #1 Klécio GonçalvesUm minuto de sua atenção. ⚠
Uma palavra para você que está afastado dos caminhos do Senhor ou que ainda não confessou publicamente que Jesus é o único Salvador.
Somos irmãos em Cristo, papai do céu te ama, Ele está com saudades de você.
Ele quer te abençoar, ele quer te curar, libertar e salvar.
Jesus disse: Eis que estou a porta e bato, se alguém ouvir a minha voz e abrir a porta, Eu entrarei em sua casa, cearei com ele e ele Comigo. Apoc. 3:20
Quem crê em Mim (Jesus) ainda que esteja morto, viverá...
Não espere a ÚLTIMA HORA para tomar esta decisão importante em sua vida, pois talvez não dê tempo.
Se hoje você sentir em seu coração esta vontade, eu quero orar por você e Deus vai te abençar segundo a vontade dEle.
Jesus te ama e que quer te salvar.
Compartilhe, alguém possa estar necessitando desta palavra.
- 22/03/2016Lamentations 3:22-23 "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
Lamentaciones 3: 22-23 "El gran amor del Señor nunca cesa, y sus misericordias nunca llegan a su fin, sino que son nuevas cada mañana" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/~~number=plural
- 16/03/2016Acts 2:21 "Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
Hechos 2:21 "Todo aquel que invocare el nombre del Señor, será salvo" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
- 04/01/2016Psalm 34:8
“O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him” http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
Salmo 34: 8
"Gustad, y ved que es bueno Jehová: Dichoso el hombre que confía en él" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
- 17/02/2016Matthew 28:20 "and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." Amen http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
Mateo 28:20 "y he aquí yo estoy con vosotros todos los días, hasta el fin del mundo." Amén http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
- 13/02/2016Jeremiah 31:3 "I have loved you with an everlasting love" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
Jeremías 31: 3 "Te he amado con un amor eterno" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
- 13/02/2016"Shabbat Shalom" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
- 11/02/2016Mark 10:27 "With God all things are Possible" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
Marcos 10:27 "Con Dios todo es posible" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
- 07/02/2016Mark 1:17
“Come, follow me,” Jesus said,
“and I will send you out to fish for people” http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/
"Ven y sígueme", dijo Jesús,
"Y yo le enviará a pescadores de hombres" http://www.pilgrimtraveler.com/