- Producer02/12/2016ENIGMA OF DREAM!Everyone love to dream Obviously with a gleam But seldom one bothers It has two realms One is based on reflection of practical beam Other is purely manufactured by individual’s whim One is based on reflection Where nature...
- Producer23/11/2016ASPIRATION OF BEES!BeBee is simple Like a dimple In the check of a damsel Allure all with an enigma Cannot restrain from its enriching counsel What a lovely affinity, making a unique networking style beBee the best for its cordial and...
Comments24/11/2016 #4 Fatima WilliamsI love this poem @debasish majumder You truly make beBee special. Thank you
"Though tiny we are
Serving with significance for a fairly long tenure
We promote a grand signature in the existing nature
Emphatically declare our Royal nomenclature!
Be bee, be bee
Make only honey with utmost glee!
- Producer22/11/2016MARKETING PLOY! AN IGNOMINIOUS TOY?Are you thinking I hanker for only award and recognition? I only crave to make a dent out of my sincere attribution Never be satiated for only reward You must have got me wrong I don’t bother your camouflaging enticement I penned...
Comments23/11/2016 #4 debasish majumder#3 Thank you very much sir @Ali Anani for being kind enough to go through my post and shared your warm appreciation and support. actually the nuances of modesty i honestly learn from you, precisely how effective tool it is in modern digital media, where majority lose their calm and tend to resort to useless ventilating their irritation, despite being humiliated, and resulting them to bring infamy for them. but, on contrary, your address all with a modest 'dear' word, despite their comment may not subscribe with your views, is truly a lesson for many to learn, setting an axiom for many to follow. once more thanks sir for your appreciation. i am privileged and honored.
- Producer22/11/2016FALLACY WITH SELF-BELIEF!Recently I came across a wonderful buzz of Dr. Ali Anani, Phd., where he expressed his wonder of human trait, that, when we desperately crave to achieve something and after achieving it, how our interest and desire subsequently evaporates, how...
Comments22/11/2016 #2 Max CarterHow can I expect empathy?
One gets what one gives.
Those who do not sow with empathy will not reap empathy. If you desire to understood one must attempt to understand others.
Our lives are a reflection of what we project.
I may have the freedom to accuse others or divert my failures, accusing them to lack of enough depth to attract me, but actually, I guess, it is my lack of ability to analyze the depth of the aiming object according to the available circumstances.
This is honest and self identity to the depth of caring you are showing fro others and you are seeing the result with them not caring much in return.The best way to analyze them is to ask them questions about why they are the way they are. This is how one begins to understand what one sees on the surface.
This exchange takes vulnerability and is how intimacy is built. It is the ones we build deep connections with that we build intimacy with.22/11/2016 #1 Deb Helfrich 🐝" I, myself, being deceived to my own design and blaming others. What an irony!" "...I only indulge to hurt myself..."
Well, you absolutely hit the nail on the head when it comes to so much of why we struggle in life, @debasish majumder View more" I, myself, being deceived to my own design and blaming others. What an irony!" "...I only indulge to hurt myself..."
Well, you absolutely hit the nail on the head when it comes to so much of why we struggle in life, @debasish majumder. We often are so totally unaware of our own minds that we have no idea why we behave as we do. And if that is not enough, we often look for ways to interpret someone else's actions as if their behavior was about studying us and enacting the precise things that bother us. While in reality they acted for their own benefit and we had not a thing to do with it. Close
- Producer04/11/2016CRUCIAL SACRIFICE!Ramesh and Ramala is a happy couple. Both are engineers by profession and work in a reputed organization. They have a small kid, named Rupam, who is just six years of age and a student of a reputed convent school. They live in a luxurious flat in...
- Producer31/10/2016IS BLISS IN 'DEATH'?Writing is the passion of my friend Aloke, who love to observe the milieu in and around him, the people and their struggling to eke out, obviously of those who are economically vulnerable. He felt their impulses as well ecstasy, which gives him...
- Producer28/10/2016HUMANISM! SYNONYMOUS TO HAPPINESS?Bees travel nearly 56 miles around their hive to collect honey from nectar and deposits in their hive. Bees are quite contrary from all other living organisms and their metamorphosis is intriguing too! Right from making royal jelly to deposit...
Comments30/10/2016 #2 Ali AnaniWith honesty, I picked the same portion of your beautiful buzz dear @debasish majumder as the same one picked by @Lisa Gallagher. You describe an almost ideal beBee society with all bees having much to gain and almost nothing to lose. beBee is the platform for authenticity, but without losing bonds with society. Thank you Debasish for sharing your thoughts.30/10/2016 #1 Lisa GallagherGreat buzz @debasish majumder, my favorite part: "beBee, a lovely amazing social networking site, which by virtue of affinity, we can come closer, making our personal, professional, as well social life a healthy one, by exchanging ideas, values, ethos and principles, which are not mere an imperative, but a rich heritage, which only we human beings possess. We can promote business, expertise, amity, empathy etc. which are the only imperatives to ensure healthy milieu globally,"
And so many of us are already doing what you propose above. I'm glad to have made friends with you. I also believe possessing empathy along with all the other traits you listed above is a great human quality that helps us to better understand the nature of others in many aspects of life!
- Producer03/10/2016Sugar Tax A Symptom of Health Fascism !I first became aware of the Cancer Causing potential of Aspartame from an Australian Sugar Industry TV advert when I was Down Under over the New Year 1988, watch the opening video linking other current almost epidemic scale health problems such as...
Comments20/10/2016 #5 Gordon PyeIve just been watching a Channel4News report on antibiotic resistant TB and how they are monitoring patients to ensure they take their tablets via video link, When On Healey I was given Amoxicillin ( which I had never had any problems with before ) just prior to my " Dog Walk " "with one of the nurses, I had to turn back as it felt like my lungs were full of cotton wool, and when back on the ward I asked one of the UCLAN students for advice on what to do. He informed me that Fructose kills Penicillin so I supped half a gallon of Cordial and it soon did the trick and I could soon breathe normally. Looks like the boffins are falling down on imperfect understanding of the basics again,, the patient in the video was swilling down her pills with Orange Juice ?03/10/2016 #2 Gordon PyeOur NHS doesn't get any help from the Department of Work & Pensions either, quite the contrary, but then everything has to be made as difficult and expensive as humanly possible to SWELL CORPORATE PROFITS ! https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/uk-dwp-ministry-of-silly-walks
- Producer25/10/2016TROLL AND ITS MALEVOLENT ROLE!I am a troll I am passionate in my goal Though I do not possess the capacity to write But, I can disrupt others with might Bringing down their morale Stories, Articles, Poetry, Art and Sculptures The creator’s dedication,...
Comments26/10/2016 #5 Phil Friedman#3 Debasish, I am not sure why Milos tagged me to look at this, but he did. It would be of great interest to me if you could detail some incidents of when "trolls" criticized poetry or other creative pieces. As I am trying to develop a true, not mythical feeling of how prevalent the problem really is. Thank you and cheers!
- Producer23/10/2016BUOYANCY, AN ESSENTIAL ART OF LIVING!The movie, ‘Titanic’ made an immense impact across the world out of its high quotient of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ and accordingly made a niche as a story of ‘Love Affairs’, where struggling for survival took a back seat, while ‘Love affair’ made...
Comments30/10/2016 #3 Donna-Luisa Eversley@debasish majumder...it is an interesting discussion on survival. I believe that life as we know it changes daily. Sometimes the changes are big and therefore easy to see. The bigger changes are small and incremental, thus only visible when we can see the impact on our lives, and have the choice to sink or float in the ocean of our lives for survival. Most will float, sadly some get lost at sea.23/10/2016 #1 Ali AnaniYou shall excuse my short comment dear@debasish majumder- This is lovely writing "At the same time, we do fight with the system we construe, which might sometimes cause impediments to our natural influx, bringing disruption to our available system'. I loved the way you highlighted a love story having more attention than survival. May be love is survival
- Producer22/10/2016ENIGMA OF SALUTATION!I salute to people who are brave I salute to people who are even in grave I salute to work which deserve respect I salute even personalities, not knowing they are deprave What a misty I construe with salutation! I am confused...
- Producer20/10/2016DECEPTIVE PRESUMPTION!Today is a pretty chilly wintry evening. Though it is not much late, only 9 p.m., but owing to winter season, window panes are closed and only street lamps are glowing, making convenience for the pedestrians to walk comfortably. Ramnagar, a...
- Producer19/10/2016BEWARE, DOOMSDAY AHEAD!Human beings are exclusively a creatureHaving immense potential out of all living creatureTo make a nomenclatureDrawing attention from every quarters for their unique gestureWhere frown also bears a sign of ignominyAnd a unique expression woven with...
- Producer18/10/2016LYRICS OF BEES!Be bee A lovely social networking platform for affinity Where myriad of professionally sound acumen Resplendently represent them as doyen Humility, humanity, empathy galore Profanity here has no room to explore Bees are...
Comments22/10/2016 #14 Gerald HechtIt took a while to sink in --thank you for the tremendous inspiration; and your forbearance; it still frightens me when I lose sight of the forest for the trees ...thank you @debasish majumder View moreIt took a while to sink in --thank you for the tremendous inspiration; and your forbearance; it still frightens me when I lose sight of the forest for the trees ...thank you @debasish majumder. Close20/10/2016 #13 Lisa Gallagher#4 @Gerald Hecht I am so confused by your comments? What is the fractal mafia? @debasish majumder wrote this post with nothing except kindness in mind. It is also his way of thanking beBee and the community for becoming an Ambassdor, which by the way, Congrats again to you Debasish, very happy for you!19/10/2016 #9 CityVP Manjit#3 I vote for the word "mellifluously" to be included into the "New Dictionary of Profanity". Right now it means "having a sweet and rich flow" or "sweetly or smoothly flowing". Reality is that the Seven Words skit by George Carlin sums up the absurdity https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMkNsMMvrqk19/10/2016 #7 Deb Helfrich 🐝#4 #3 The love affair between science and poetry does exist: http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/poetry/2016/06/love-affair-between-science-and-poetry19/10/2016 #4 Gerald HechtI suppose working on an original piece of writing all day is profanity! Sweet honey (on the other hand) is 1) when members of the fractal mafia raid the archives of online higher education virtual libraries, 2) cut and paste the same old material (not even bothering to cover their tracks any more), 3) send it out with every single member of the fractal mafia mentioned by name along with instructions to 4) share it "with all"...is this diplomatic enough? Please if you think I have made this up--STOP FOLLOWING ME! If not and you aren't; you may consider following me; because then we CAN ACHIEVE REAL DIPLOMATIC ACTIVITY AND AFFINITY!
- Producer18/10/2016Interview with Javier Cámara, founder of the social network beBeeOriginal article published on ynicio.com on October 12th 2016.beBee provides a new way of making connections based on the behaviour of bees, one of the most productive and efficient animals on EarthThis affinity-based social network connects users...
Comments18/10/2016 #13 Vincent Andrew#9 "there is great need for personal and meaningful interactions, space for which is not really provided on other social media platforms that are either too profession-focused, casual-connect focused, status-update focused, redirect focused or I-talk-you-listen focused". Well said Praveen!18/10/2016 #9 Praveen Raj GullepalliAnother quality resource on the origins and purpose of beBee! It is well and truly a Society-Media platform (as opposed to generic social-media), really making a difference to how people connect, engage and benefit personally and professionally! And this is where it becomes appealing to all age groups and communities globally, as there is great need for personal and meaningful interactions, space for which is not really provided on other social media platforms that are either too profession-focused, casual-connect focused, status-update focused, redirect focused or I-talk-you-listen focused, dear @Javier beBee
Thanks for the share!18/10/2016 #8 Anonymous@Javier beBee - what you share in this interview is a prime example of the quality leadership behind beBee and the reason it will continue to grow & expand. The business principles & knowledge of the start-up market along with the value that is seen in the entire team at beBee are markers of real success! Sharing this on twitter!18/10/2016 #2 debasish majumderGreat post! motivating for entrepreneurs. wish beeBee may flourish beyond expectation. lot of excellent faculties are congenially working, pretty hard and above all under the apt tutelage of Javier beBee the affinity network is gaining huge momentum. wish in south East nations along with India it may emerge as a popular networking site too. enjoyed read. thanks for sharing such nicely elucidated post.
- Producer17/10/2016AMBASSADORS' ANTHEM!Smile, a healthy mime Bring enormous energy to our mundane design All we devote to promote an indelible note A passion, none can comprehend our sincere ode, Our tedious work as a working bee With mellifluous symphony, we glee...
Comments19/10/2016 #8 Lisa GallagherVery touching @debasish majumder and congrats to you! That is always my wish, that people can forgive and let go. Life is too short and grudges serve no purpose other than to hurt the person holding it. We need to be more understanding of one another and not so quick to judge. No one really knows another person's story. I have to remind myself of that. This was a good reminder.17/10/2016 #4 Deb Helfrich 🐝"Peace is our foremost agenda
beeBee is platform to disseminate such propaganda
I am happy to board with numerous luminaries "
You contribute so much in your own unique way, @debasish majumder View more"Peace is our foremost agenda
beeBee is platform to disseminate such propaganda
I am happy to board with numerous luminaries "
You contribute so much in your own unique way, @debasish majumder. Many congratulations! Close17/10/2016 #2 Fatima WilliamsWow wow so well said @debasish majumder and such a beautiful message from your angelic poetry. Humans crave for everything that is free which would otherwise cost us money,sweat and time We forget the beautiful things that are ready available for free like you said the oxygen from mother Nature, our parents , siblings and loving friends.
"We have and we crave aren't we so naive"
- Producer16/10/2016BITTER TASTE OF SUCCESS!Sitting in front of the open window, watching the sunset sky, how it smeared the horizon with crimson color, and how delightful it appears! Sitting in an arm chair and relaxing the life being gifted to me with so much composure and grandeur!...
Comments18/10/2016 #5 Donna-Luisa Eversley@debasish majumder , "We were familiar with humility, not humiliation and always an unspeakable joy we were engulfed with, despite we faced numerous constraints. " Growing up was a phase of learning and finding ourselves. In finding yourself you had to let go to move forward, but the rear view mirror is always there as a reminder not to forget our roots. You may not have remembered him in the other developing phases of your journey, but at the time when he needed you to remember you did. You went back. I'd like to think ( even telepathy) your spirit was in tune with his own, and he needed you to make that journey then not before. There would have been great joy for him in having been friends with you in youth. He would have memories to take him through the years without the riches, but do not think he was lost without your wealth. It takes a great man, and a great love to return, when he probably needed the help for his family - that is the honor in love , to give when we do not get the comfort of thanks.
I appreciate this post and sharing my friend.
- Producer14/10/2016NATURE, THE ULTIMATE PATTERN MAKER!Nature has many patterns We are mere intern to comprehend its manifestation How uniquely it has woven Myriad of inanimate and animate are nicely arrested in their domain Nature dictates our configuration We helplessly subdue to...
Comments14/10/2016 #2 Ali AnaniPatterns has a significant say To make an array with graceful spray Whether zebra, snake or frog Nature displays unique colors with amazing knock Yesterday, today and tomorrow Nature entwine all with an infinite row Inevitable for all to come across the design to grow Nature thus maintains her pattern with a pristine blow! I love these extracts from your lovely poem dear Debasish Majumder. With amazing knock you knocked my heart and passions for patterns and you know that for sure. Keep going. I warmly appreciate your generous dedication14/10/2016 #1 Franci Eugenia HoffmanThis is a lovely dedication to our dear @Ali Anani, Debasish and I especially like these flowing words.
"Some may hibernate with amazing gesture
Nature orchestrate all with a unique mixture
A lovely hype with grandeur in rhythm
Nature guide is as an anthem, an enigma of paradigm
Where we all synchronized in an inevitable sync of jovial gleam!"
- Producer10/10/2016MONEY, A BIZARRE ELEMENT!Today morning starts with a dismal tone. I am sitting alone in my room. Though, going through morning newspaper, but nothing is going in my head. Everywhere there is the story of killing, blood-shed, communal disharmony, conflicts and tension...
- Producer08/10/2016RIDDLES OF VORTEX!Asokenagar, a rural town of West Bengal in India, Ramen has his own small shop of electronic gadgets here and he also used to sell Sim cards and Recharge vouchers of mobile phones, which are in great demand nowadays. In this modern age, everybody...
- Producer06/10/2016EULOGIZE COOK, NOT CROOK.Cooking or baking Connoisseurs are engaged in testing Nodding with approval Making success the food carnival Cooks are delighted and jovial They are being treated as phenomenal! Their numbers are meager Though their...
- Producer29/09/2016QUANDARY IN LEGENDARY!Othello, Romeo, all are cameo Shakespeare’s legendary characters Ingrained since time immemorial in our faculty We love to foment our virility And emphatically concur, ‘Bravo’ What a soothing crescendo! Caesar, Macbeth,...
Comments29/09/2016 #2 debasish majumder#1 Your 'love' for me washes all grudges, hatred and all form if viciousness, and that i guess, carries the essence of 'eternity'. thank you very much sir Dr. Ali @Ali Anani, Phd. for your continuous support and appreciation. i am privileged and honored for being kind enough to go through my post and shared your valued comment sir.29/09/2016 #1 Ali AnaniLove remains an eternal gesture
People are obsessed for its abstract stature
An edifice they make out of illusion
Without aware of its mystic dilution
An invisible sense of elixir
Makes one fanatic
I love the idea of love is an eternal gesture and I would add eternal and internal because genuine love washes grudge, hatred and all forms of viciousness. I am stealing your image mostly to use in my next buzz dear @debasish majumder on washing old habits and beliefs. I would love to know what you mean exactly by eternal. You are a mature poet my friend. You need no more proofs.
- 28/09/2016Dedicated to the work of @Ali Anani.
"The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself." William Blake
Image credit: lens-art.photoshelter.com
Comments29/09/2016 #3 Jared WieseI love this pic! Made me initially think of all that holds up a golf course, yet most never notice. Perhaps it is a view of what supports all green. Let's notice more! Makes me think of noticing nature one of the best ways to practice the Power of Now: https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/eckhart-tolle so sharing this there!
@Ali Anani, such beautiful views and thoughts. I see those too, thanks to you! Have a BEAUTY-FUL day...
- Producer27/09/2016Did you say thank you to your teacher?I could assume that everyone had a most preferred teacher in life. We say in Spain that you will not be a good son until you become a father, and will not become a good father until you are a grandfather. Somehow it happens the same with...
Comments08/10/2016 #12 Anonymous#10 #11 Thankfulness is a practice that has two ways of enrichment. The one who receives it, has his self-confidence is increased, and the one who gives it, has double happiness. One, due to making happy someone who has deserved it, and two, because it gives you the feeling you have done the right thing.28/09/2016 #8 Harvey Lloyd@David Navarro Lopez, you caused me to reflect on those intersections of my life where others had great influence over my direction. I had several good teachers in school and my professional life. Unfortunately my younger years were filled with control issues that i have since dealt with, welllllll mostly dealt with. I have had the opportunity to thank some but not i would like too. Thanks for reminding me that where i am required a lot of people who took the time to share their wisdom.28/09/2016 #7 Anonymous#4 A Spanish wrtiter, Baltasar Gracian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltasar_Graci%C3%A1n ,wrote
"Lo bueno, si breve, dos veces bueno" (Good things, if good, twice as good)
Your comment is a gem, dear @mohammed khalaf which I hope one day you use it to make a post of it.
I got the feeling that although so much difference between us, there is a lot of affinity between us.
This is the nice thing of @Javier beBee
Look forward to have more comments exchange with you28/09/2016 #6 DILMA BALBI -Contratos e GestãoLove the way you express your gratitude.No bigger love can take place than gratitude in my opinion.
An opened heart like yours is able to find another one like Mr.@Ali Anani. Thanks for sharing such good "vibrations" ..touched me my friend @David Navarro López27/09/2016 #5 Ali AnaniAs I wake up and sleep chaotically I also today, so my glance of this buzz came by randomly. And what a surprise it proved to be.
I still remember my last time I lectured at the University of Petroleum and Minerals that students left me a bilingual message stating "if somebody leaves some people when they could have made him stay with them then shame on those people". I didn't stay, but for more than thirty years this story is still vivid in my memory.
I never took teaching as a full-time job since then. One reason is that teachers build futures, build knowledge, build hope and we deprive them of all. To sir with love is a mild version of what teachers suffer.
Dear @David Navarro López- as much as you saddened me by reviving the tragedy of teachers; equally you filled me with pleasure by looking at me as a teacher. But mind you, you have taught me a lot and that being grateful and thankful are the greatest signs of self-assurance and confidence. You are a teacher with vision, dignity and when we alternate roles of being a teacher and then a student we may build a lasting friendship because we both live the bitter conditions teachers unduly have to go through.
I say I am deeply moved by your buzz dear David and It is far greater to me than just a buzz. It shall keep buzzing the music of love in my heart.