- 07/12/2016#CyberSec'Cybersecurity has become a full-time job' in healthcare - MedCity Newsmedcitynews.com 2016 has been another rotten year for cybersecurity, How can healthcare catch...
- 02/12/2016Once there stood a LIGHT, so bright, left shadows on the wall. One day mankind extinguished the LIGHT. All that remains are the shadows of mankind, lost, standing around believers with such LIGHT, in a very dark world, with no LIGHT ,, Godbless #117 POMPEII
- Producer30/11/2016Corporate Thought Police Goldman Sachs Einsatzgruppen !Sir Henry Rawlinson - ''Germany calling'' I wrote the following during the EU refferendum campaign, and as collective punishment for all those who dared to stand up for their rights the first thing Mark Carney did was Cut Interest Rates for his...
Comments01/12/2016 #7 Antoinette Capasso-BackdahlAn old neighbor of mine passed away this morning from an overdose. We tried everything to help him. He stole copper pipes, a child's bike and who knows what else... One time he was almost shot by officers... We were at a loss as to how to help him. He had no one. We all feel worse because we didn't know how to help him. He was a talented musician and song writer. Just too sad and it's an awful feeling to have to sit by and watch someone self destruct.01/12/2016 #5 Gordon PyeJust watching them desperately trying to wriggle off the electronics malfunction hook by attempting to portray tyhat the Brazil plane crashed because it ran out of fuel but then the pilot would have dumped it thinking of a half chance of surviving crashing into a thick forest !
I'M afraid I missed the full feature, but this Tech Sector Analyst guy was on BBC Business Live this morning but I did catch that apparently Tesla had put out a story that hackers using a mobile phone had disabled the brakes on one of their cars from ten miles away. A most unlikely story and Dick Turpin PhD Pinocchio's Nose grows exponentially by the day, a self taught former Automotive Technician turned Computer Progammer and Hardware expert once told me the following !
" Its a miracle the bloody things work at all, electrons flying across the surface of the chip at the speed of light and expected to plop down exactly the right hole "
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/tesla-s-other-alleged-safe-driverless-cars-achilles-heel30/11/2016 #4 Gordon PyeSome argue that easy access to a public library is an anachronism in today’s age of Smart Phones and the internet, but since libraries now have proper computers perhaps nothing could be further from the truth. It could be said that Library Closures are an attack on the educational aspirations of those less fortunate enough to be on a subsistence income either through unemployment or disability.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/library-closures-21st-century-book-burners30/11/2016 #3 Gordon PyeOnly the other night it was on the BBC about how the Yanks used North Devon beaches for live fire training of their troops destined for the D-Day Landing in Normandy as part of Operation Overlord as they were ideal for amphibious landings.
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/is-crossrail-an-eu-defence-project30/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeAsset Inflation Equals Bogus Growth !
My home is probably the oldest house in my village, incorporating stone almost certainly nicked from shortly after the dissolution of nearby Sawley Abbey likewise the beams are said to be scrap timber from the Spanish Armada.
It will suffice to say that ownership came into my mums side of the family in the 1950s and after selling some of the land to build a petrol station stood them at £500, it was modernised and we rented it to a woman who worked in our shop for the princely sum of £1pw. The rent remained the same up to 1985 when we gave notice to her son and we had it ” modernised ” to move into when my mum retired and we sold the shop, uncovering the beams and fireplace with beehive oven. The original sandstone slates were replaced with second hand Denorwig Welsh Slate, central heating, new kitchen plus upstairs loo cost around £30k, not decorated since.
We did get UPVC doors and windows fitted in 1995 just after my mum died and previous to that a burst pipe under the floor produced plenty of hassle requiring a good bodge with a new plastic pipe from the front garden into the kitchen. Apart from that hardly spent a penny on it, a few minor DIY repairs but we did get a new modern boiler to save on the mega gas bills, circuit breaker for the electrics new shower unit.
- Producer30/11/2016Beleaguered Buy 2 Let Ten Bob Fat Cats ?Perhaps the first rule for Sustainable Household Economics is Don't get caught wearing a Fur Coat with No Knickers !Asset Inflation Equals Bogus Growth ! My home is probably the oldest house in my village, incorporating stone almost certainly...
Comments30/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeAt Clitheroe on countless occasions the service was delayed ( and sometimes cancelled ) due to the electronic ticket machine malfunctioning, the object of their exercise being to collect passenger number data, and stop the driver fiddling although it was dead easy for them to short change you via the shoot anyway.
info: Chatbrrp.wps 12 February 1999, 12:18:28
- Producer29/11/2016Was Steve Irwin Assassinated ?Steve Irwin's Ocean's Deadliest -Part 1 I alluded to to the probability that Steve Irwin was taken out of the climate change equation because he was prepared to stand up for the truth about the Great Barrier Reef Dick Turpin PhD & Co...
Comments29/11/2016 #2 Gordon PyeAt Clitheroe on countless occasions the service was delayed ( and sometimes cancelled ) due to the electronic ticket machine malfunctioning, the object of their exercise being to collect passenger number data, and stop the driver fiddling although it was dead easy for them to short change you via the shoot anyway.
info: Chatbrrp.wps 12 February 1999, 12:18:28 Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/john-reid-bus-corporate-fiefdom-via-john-prescott
- Producer28/11/2016Pray For Beleaguered New Zealand !Manawatu Gorge Cabride - view looking aft I'm Moby Dick of the BBC, Sky and ITV news bleating on about Aleppo when apparently there are 41K Homeless as the result of Earthquakes in NZ now. latest in the south of the North Island as well, the...
Comments28/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeBristol VRT - 38749 (1147) - AFJ 749T - Ex First Devon & Cornwall
The old girl in the video sounds like she is fitted with the original Leyland 500 Fixed-Head Engine and a semi-automatic 5 speed gearbox, the ones I enjoyed driving at Ribble were fitted with Gardner Engines and could only manage 50, whereas she would probably do 60 !
- Producer26/11/2016John Reid Bus Corporate Fiefdom Via John Prescott !Bristol VRT - 38749 (1147) - AFJ 749T - Ex First Devon & Cornwall The old girl in the video sounds like she is fitted with the original Leyland 500 Fixed-Head Engine and a semi-automatic 5 speed gearbox, the ones I enjoyed driving at Ribble were...
Comments28/11/2016 #5 Gordon PyeWhilst out there during the Gulf War in 1991 in between trips staying with Bill & Ella I was informed that the Maoris could have kicked the British out in the 1870s when they ran out of ammunition, but as they were such good sports they held a ceasefire so that the British could get some more !
Bill came to England to serve with the RAF during WW2, he never mentioned it to me personally but I was informed that he won a Medal for inventing something revolutionary and crucial to the war effort to do with Radar, after the war he returned to NZ and set up a humble small town TV sales & repair shop. Bill did tell me that he didn't like England that much because when you went out shopping you got pissed wet through. unlike NZ where all the shops had ample verandas, so much for the stupidity of Pedestrianised Zones in UK Town Centers !
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/pray-for-beleaguered-new-zealand28/11/2016 #3 Gordon PyeThe UK Labour Party must be in political dire straights when their once Soap Star Actress candidate in the Batley & Spen by-election could only manager to get 85% of a 25% turn-out ( perhaps mostly comprising potentially fraudulent Postal Votes ) with no serious opposition whatsoever !
During the election campaign the BBC showed the mural on Batley Station commemorating the town's history and industry, plus the alleged memorial to Joe Cox, comprising of what was apparently an unsold brand new charity fundraising T shirt on a wire coat-hanger hung from the spiked railings on the station wall !
Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/citizens-income-uk26/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeOne dark night in World War Two, Constable Bacon the Chatburn Village Bobby arrived on the scene just as my Grandad Hudson and Uncle Herbert had finished killing a pig at the Sawley Road Allotments and inquired " Have you got a licence for that Pig ?
- Producer25/11/2016WilderspoolGate The North West Labour Party Files !One dark night in World War Two, Constable Bacon the Chatburn Village Bobby arrived on the scene just as my Grandad Hudson and Uncle Herbert had finished killing a pig at the Sawley Road Allotments and inquired " Have you got a licence for that Pig...
Comments26/11/2016 #3 Gordon PyeUKIP Wales ( Once Tory MP for Tatton ) Leader asked the Welsh Labour Leader of the Welsh Assembly if £300pa Green Taxes were a Crown Of Thorns for low income people to wear when Wind Farms only produce 3% of UK electricity on average !
I'm minded to conclude that Neil Hamilton was set up by Harrods shareholders ! https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/green-taxes-crown-of-thorns-to-fund-eco-crucifixes26/11/2016 #2 Gordon PyeFinal thought for the day, was Aussie Global TV Star Steve Irwin assassinated as well because he was prepared to stand up and tell the truth about The Great Barrier Reef, Ant and Dec are Wankers !?! https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/petittion-to-ban-halal-boomtown-rattrap-eco-nazi-closet-racists25/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeI've been on a trip riding Shotgun to Carlisle with the primary objective being to get to get a Brief Encounter Eyeball of the New Bridge over the River Lune connecting the M6 to the Morecambe & Heysham By-Pass !
It would appear that the construction contractors have omitted to paint the essential steel structure-work, and its dark rust indicating perhaps reject inferior quality steel. Furthermore, even if Green NGOs don't take LCC to court to forbid the contractors from shot-blasting the accessible surfaces its likely to rot from the inside. It may also be the case that critical welding is suspect and perhaps its Lancashire's Match-Stalk Bridge over the River Kwia as prescribed by lovers of cats and dogs ! Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/operation-snow-cap-shap
- Producer23/11/2016Petittion to BAN HALAL Boomtown Rattrap Eco-Nazi & Closet Racists ?I have never studied politics academically, I have never read any political books like Karl Marx, and can't even name any right wing authors, so perhaps to get a true idea of where my politics come from one needs to examine my early life. I...
Comments06/12/2016 #4 Gordon PyeOn Sunday BBC Coutryfile were attempting to portray how uncaring drivers were when negotiating horses on the roads, perhaps encouraging all the nastier horsy people to go out and hold the traffic up in order to waste fuel, showed one on a busy main street. There is nothing you can do on a hill with a loaded wagon, and it was obvious that the whole thing was staged when the woman on the grey horse deliberately put it close to a car going slow and over SIX FEET WIDE. horse following behind nor worried at all ! Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/was-steve-irwin-assassinated26/11/2016 #3 Gordon PyeI've been on a trip riding Shotgun to Carlisle with the primary objective being to get to get a Brief Encounter Eyeball of the New Bridge over the River Lune connecting the M6 to the Morecambe & Heysham By-Pass !
Approaching said new Junction the Highways Agency have coned off the nearside lane apparently " For Your safety ", perhaps a wise thing to do as if your ABS Brakes malfunction using the slip road as theoretically intended to prevent backlogs you are likely to charge straight across Caton Road whatever the Traffic Lights display,
It would appear that the construction contractors have omitted to paint the essential steel structure-work, and its dark rust indicating perhaps reject inferior quality steel. Furthermore, even if Green NGOs don't take LCC to court to forbid the contractors from shot-blasting the accessible surfaces its likely to rot from the inside. It may also be the case that critical welding is suspect and perhaps its Lancashire's Match-Stalk Bridge over the River Kwia as prescribed by lovers of cats and dogs ! Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/operation-snow-cap-shap24/11/2016 #2 Gordon PyeLooking like ABS Brakes Proven Cause http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-38080743 Death crash tipper truck 'too big' for Bath road24/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeThe next and final time I took him to Bradford he insisted that he called in at the drug dealers in the old boarded up corner shop opposite the petrol station at Morrisons Keighley. I bought him some roast chicken thighs for his dinner at Morrisons Skipton on the way back as usual, but we fell out on the A65 when I refused to attempt to pass a slow loaded tanker. Even though he knew better, he said I was useless at driving, he was only an expert on PS2 Rally, and even then he beat his record after I designed his car for him. https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/bettison-the-sowerby-bridge-disaster-cover-up
- Producer22/11/2016FALLACY WITH SELF-BELIEF!Recently I came across a wonderful buzz of Dr. Ali Anani, Phd., where he expressed his wonder of human trait, that, when we desperately crave to achieve something and after achieving it, how our interest and desire subsequently evaporates, how...
Comments22/11/2016 #2 Max J. CarterHow can I expect empathy?
One gets what one gives.
Those who do not sow with empathy will not reap empathy. If you desire to understood one must attempt to understand others.
Our lives are a reflection of what we project.
I may have the freedom to accuse others or divert my failures, accusing them to lack of enough depth to attract me, but actually, I guess, it is my lack of ability to analyze the depth of the aiming object according to the available circumstances.
This is honest and self identity to the depth of caring you are showing fro others and you are seeing the result with them not caring much in return.The best way to analyze them is to ask them questions about why they are the way they are. This is how one begins to understand what one sees on the surface.
This exchange takes vulnerability and is how intimacy is built. It is the ones we build deep connections with that we build intimacy with.22/11/2016 #1 Deb Helfrich" I, myself, being deceived to my own design and blaming others. What an irony!" "...I only indulge to hurt myself..."
Well, you absolutely hit the nail on the head when it comes to so much of why we struggle in life, @debasish majumder View more" I, myself, being deceived to my own design and blaming others. What an irony!" "...I only indulge to hurt myself..."
Well, you absolutely hit the nail on the head when it comes to so much of why we struggle in life, @debasish majumder. We often are so totally unaware of our own minds that we have no idea why we behave as we do. And if that is not enough, we often look for ways to interpret someone else's actions as if their behavior was about studying us and enacting the precise things that bother us. While in reality they acted for their own benefit and we had not a thing to do with it. Close
- Producer22/11/2016Operation Snow Cap Shap !I've been on a trip riding Shotgun to Carlisle with the primary objective being to get to get a Brief Encounter Eyeball of the New Bridge over the River Lune connecting the M6 to the Morecambe & Heysham By-Pass ! Approaching said new...
Comments22/11/2016 #2 Gordon PyeIn collusion with Alan Knox and other criminal Clitheroe Town Council Liberal Democrats Lancashire County Council are reducing the width of the road around Chatburn Road End Roundabout by increasing the radius of the island thus risking damaging the tyres on semi-trailers working from Waddington Fell Quarry. The same principle probably also applies to long wheelbase buses and coaches. perhaps after several damage incidents operators may decide to withdraw their service or demand premium rates. I can't help speculating that the cycle accident being used as the justification for said works was in actual fact staged as part of an insurance scam ?
I believe that Traffic Calming as based on the perverse ideology that " Making the roads more dangerous makes them safer ! originated from Leeds University, the very same UK educational institution where the infamous serial killer Dr Harold Shipman trained to become a GP. What happened at Hyde may be more than eclipsed by what's been going on at Castle Medical Practice under Dr Ron J Higson in collusion with The Royal Blackburn Hospital, and Pendleside practice is probably implicated likewise. That is not to say that all doctors at Clitheroe Health center are implicated, but its almost Certain that they were like Shipman arranging contract killings ( or significantly disabling of people ) for corporate developers !22/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeAs my late once friend and former Police Pursuit Driving Instructor Adrian Shurmer of Gt Harwood once more than amply pointed out when elected as Hyndburn Councillor, Traffic Calming leaves you no space to even attempt to avoid a collision. Couple that with Space Weather and Lancashire County Council's Gangs of Keep Left Bollards on Pedestrian Refuges become death traps for the unwary.
Lancashire Traffic Police Accident Investigators should know this, but perhaps like the old Milk advert on TV, perhaps their Dick Turpin PhD university education means they will only ever be good enough to play for Accrrington Stanley. Perhaps only fit to wipe the spanners of a true engineer ?
- Producer21/11/2016Is Crossrail an EU Defence Project ?Only the other night it was on the BBC about how the Yanks used North Devon beaches for live fire training of their troops destined for the D-Day Landing in Normandy as part of Operation Overlord as they were ideal for amphibious landings.It may be...
- Producer20/11/2016Transport Costs Too Much in the UK !Apparently the Stock Market Parasites are lobbying for a massive cut in Air Passenger Duty for Executive Jet Set Tourists to be paid for by the reintroduction of ( as hated by the working class ) Road Fuel Tax Escalator in an attempt to step up the...
Comments20/11/2016 #2 Gordon PyePetty Pilfering when compared to what's been going on in County Hall at Preston in collusion with Lancashire Borough Councils, and mostly enabled via Co2 drives Global Warming Fraud at a Global level !
Read more at: http://www.pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/con-couple-scammed-the-public-purse-out-of-30-000-1-8246422
- Producer19/11/2016#342 CONFLICTING WATERS 11-18-16 (from the Paintings of Grace) W.C.B.IIA CALM JESUS UNDERSTANDS THE SINS OF MANHenceforth, No matter the separation, or the differences, , people will go over the cliff, back together as mankind, in the same waters. Godbless...
- Producer19/11/2016Library Closures, & 21st Century Book Burners !Borrowing from what CJ the CEO of Sunshine Deserts used to say in The Fall & Rise of Reginald Perrin, My education didn’t get where it is today without ordering old out of print railway engineering history books from my local...
Comments19/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeAnyone gormless enough to buy into their Green Propaganda and allow the installation of a Smart Meter in their home may soon find they are effectively priced out from home cooking at normal family meal times, likewise taking a shower at your preferred convenience. You may also find that making a brew during peak time TV adverts costs you an arm and a leg, but its probably their ultimate Eco-Nazi aim to cut off low income people even if the existing Electricity Ring Main also serves affluent customers. Of course Smart meters are really handy for Corporate Executives to ensure that the plumbing doesn't freeze in their UK Summer Holiday Home from their Tropical Paradise Villa when Little Ice Age snow covers the Solar Panels on the roof and thus renders them totally ineffective ! Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/green-taxes-crown-of-thorns-to-fund-eco-crucifixes
- Producer18/11/2016Did Muller Sponsor The 2001 UK Foot & Mouth Epidemic ???When I was growing up at the general General Grocers & Ice Cream Shop, we got deliveries of Associated Dairies Double Cream ( & not the wishy washy stuff they pass off for it now ) to sell from their Accrington Dairy on the site now occupied...
Comments19/11/2016 #2 Gordon PyePrince Charles & Global Warming Fraud !
Perhaps Diana only split from Prince Charles because she knew all about the Agenda21 Green Genocide plan when living with him because he was a willing accompliss using his mother the Queen’s reputation to sell the Carbon Dioxide causes run away dangerous Global Warming fraud ?
Just thinking about the UK Royal Train and how it used to have two dedicated fully refurbished and maintained to first class standards long paid for 1960s Class 47’s, and perhaps they had to buy the on paper far more powerful 67’s and vastly increase the cost due to the interest on the extra capital investment for potential future head of the Church of England Prince Charles to posture to his Eco-Nazi New Age Baal and Green virtual Soddom & Gommora celebrity brethren as if one of the 47’s failed using even the highest available calorific value Orangutan murdering Palm Oil its nowhere near as good as real diesel and a single 47 running on said biodiesel was not capable of keeping time ?
And they are even more expensively leasing the 67’s from the Germans and they were built in insolvent due to green policy Spain using US GM engines so lots of money to change for the stock market parasites !
And https://nollyprott.wordpress.com/2014/08/10/leg-irons-kill-people/18/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeGreen Taxes to fund Wood Biomass for Power Generation and Heating will turn the UK into Virtual Reality Easter Island and all we will have to show for it in Ten years Time is Scrap Wind Farm Eco Crucifixes we cant recycle because all our industry required has closed down !
- Producer17/11/2016Bettison & The Sowerby Bridge Disaster Cover Up !Miscarriages of justice really ” do my head in “, and I can well understand the anguish of the Hillsborough victim relatives and friends, but after BBC Panorama colluded with bogus Road Safety Charity BRAKE in a programme on the Sowerby Bridge...
Comments19/11/2016 #3 Gordon PyeI can't remember snow this early going into winter, we are only just over half way through November and driving on snow with ABS Brakes is a nightmare, at least if the wheel locked it dug trough wet snow to the tarmac and stopped you. Before Quiet Tarmac you could crack the window open to hear the tyres swishing, if they went silent you knew you were on ice and to slow right down, contrary to officialdom misinformation, the best policy is to keep her in second gear and use the engine braking down hills in snow.
This week Several Metreologists ( Weather Data Recorders ) were caught and arrested for starting ( Wild Fires to blame on Global Warming ) Arson, so it must be obvious that they are also fiddling the temperature data to claim yet another Warmest Year Ever !
Read more at: http://www.pendletoday.co.uk/news/gritters-prepare-for-icy-weather-across-lancashire-this-weekend-1-824646917/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeThis Monty Python sketch inspired my choice of Twitter Handle @NollyPrott after I got blocked from the Newsnight Blog by Chris Patten for attacking Green Policy based on the 2008 Climate Change Act and I may have lost Gordon Brown the 2010 General Election.
- Producer16/11/2016Ed Milliband You Can't Pollish a Turd !This Monty Python sketch inspired my choice of Twitter Handle @NollyPrott after I got blocked from the Newsnight Blog by Chris Patten for attacking Green Policy based on the 2008 Climate Change Act and I may have lost Gordon Brown the 2010 General...
Comments16/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeThe simple facts are that its well proven that neither Wind or Biomass reduce Co2 emissions and are therefore useless if your ideological objective in to reduce Co2 emissions and therefore its reasonable to believe that the true objective is to promote false economic growth in an attempt to plug the financial black hole in the stock market balance sheet. In the UK today those virtually on the breadline are being enslaved to fund bonuses for most of the wealthy people in the country, if anyone had set out with an objective to transfer wealth from the relatively poor to the most affluent people in society they could hardly have done a better job of it than Green Taxes.
The latest cutting edge science is clear, no global warming for the last 17+ years yet Co2 levels in our atmosphere up 10% in the meantime and obviously Co2 has no impact on our climate whatsoever, all the latest evidence suggests that any Climate Change is ( observed ) solar activity driven, From informed predictions based on past records of solar activity the emerging consensus is for global cooling until around 2035 for which we need to prepare our economy and adapt.
Our UK government at present is neither Far Right nor Far Left but all three of the main UK political ( LibLabCon ) parties could be accurately described as Far Stupid, whilst the Green Party alternative is also intellectually dishonest. Think Hillsborough and Jimmy Savile and what else is our allegedly democratically elected government covering up if you don’t have free access to the internet and an inquiring mind !
- Producer15/11/2016#341 LOOKING ON 11-15-16 W.C.B.IILooking on, not back, we walk or fly, to a better place. Where the air is fresh, and the land untouched by human hands. To be like CHRIST as a Christian we stand, together for that time in eternity....
- Producer14/11/2016Buy Hillary & Co an Electric Chair For Xmas ?!?Before anyone jumps down my throat I want to make it absolutely clear that I don't believe in Capital Punishment as Whole Life sentences are probably a far better deterrent. if it was up to me I would put all the key UK Global Warming Fraudsters on...
- Producer10/11/2016Green Taxes Crown of Thorns to fund Eco-Crucifixes !UKIP Wales ( Once Tory MP for Tatton ) Leader asked the Welsh Labour Leader of the Welsh Assembly if £300pa Green Taxes were a Crown Of Thorns for low income people to wear when Wind Farms only produce 3% of UK electricity on average !Pompous Taffy...
Comments16/11/2016 #5 Gordon PyeThis Monty Python sketch inspired my choice of Twitter Handle @NollyPrott after I got blocked from the Newsnight Blog by Chris Patten for attacking Green Policy based on the 2008 Climate Change Act and I may have lost Gordon Brown the 2010 General Election.
Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/ed-milliband-you-can-t-pollish-a-turd13/11/2016 #3 Gordon PyeThe very first person to block me was George Monbiot after I pulled him up for his Tweet opining that dying of Hypothermia was a pleasant experience !
Try telling that to the ghost of the brave men who died racing to the South Pole for the glory of King & Country as listed on the monument in the park at Queenstown in New Zealand , and now the new British Antarctic Survey Icebreaker is to be named after Sir David Attenborough, the BBC Nature presenter who has done more than anyone to promote Carbon Dioxide drives Global Warming Fraud !
Explore https://www.bebee.com/producer/@gordon-pye/impending-cop21-green-holocaust11/11/2016 #2 Gordon PyePreston's £1m pilot tram line backed by council http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-37949721 View morePreston's £1m pilot tram line backed by council http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-37949721 Yet more abject desperation to bail out the Banks with Toxic Loans to Property Speculators ! Close11/11/2016 #1 Gordon PyeI Expect that Ribble Valley local politicians will be claiming that this apparent victory for People Protest is due to their efforts lobbying Lancashire County Council Virtual Reality North Korea. The inconvenient truth is that its just another Five Year Plan to bail out the Banks who lent to Corporate property speculators and Buy to Let Landlords.
Read more at: http://www.clitheroeadvertiser.co.uk/news/transport/bus-service-u-turn-is-backed-by-county-councillors-1-8233288
- Producer10/11/2016Non -Judgemental Or JudgingFor those who work in a variety of social care professions, you would no doubt have come across this word.The number of times it appears on application forms is said at interviews and the many that proclaim " I have a non-judgemental attitude when...
Comments11/11/2016 #9 Mark AnthonyI like Discernment Harvey as it implies the ability to judge well. However, does discernment leave room for compassion and empathy? Or, is discernment more akin the ability to be astutely objective?Thank you very much for taking the time to read and comment, thank you all, much appreciated. #511/11/2016 #7 Mark AnthonyThis, I think is the complexity of words and the varying definitions attached to them, IMO. Actually, the definition I choose is " the capacity for compassion and empathy" not compassion alone, just for the sake of being compassionate.Thank you for reading and commenting Aurorasa.#211/11/2016 #5 Harvey Lloyd@Mark Anthony you bring up two excellent points, judgement and the differences professionals have concerning definitions. The word judgement can be confined to a Solomon styled definition or can be used in the professional world to display an expertise upon a situation or goal. "In my judgement, i think this is a great idea". I found that words i have defined and used are not necessarily the same definition to the ears i speak. This can cause misdirection or apathy at its extreme end.
Judgement implies, "through my wisdom and experiences", something is wrong or right. In the past in order to judge one had to be able to support their judgement with sound facts and experiences. Not that agreement would be held by those in the group but you had to withstand inquiry. This is not necessarily so in today's very fast pace media cycles.
Today's definition of judgement implies a right/wrong styled evaluation by an individual without consideration of outcome. "The new goals are great or they are impossible", with full explanation of personal limitations. Discernment on the other hand, implies the seeking of information towards the outcome. Both words in definition speak to a process of seeking an outcome. My thoughts are, discernment allows me to communicate in such a way to seek understanding first. Judgement shuts everyone out as the view or comments are final.
We can all seek discernment up until the point we cant. No need to start with judgement.
- Producer09/11/2016Trees Development as Metaphors for Business DevelopmentTrees development serve as a great metaphor for business development- only if we have a clear definition of what trees development is and what business development means. It is amazing that even what makes a tree definition is still undecided; in...
Comments13/11/2016 #46 Ali Anani#45 Yes, and I fully agree with your comment @Deb Lange. YOur writing "I imagine that the more we see ourselves as nature, and learn from nature herself, the better our strategies will be for how to live together in this beautiful world" is powerfully true and is in full accordance with the examples I am covering in my next buzz.13/11/2016 #45 Deb LangeNature is so good at adapting to the environment. Humans have worked hard at making things from nature as if we are not nature. Now that the tide is turning and we are returning to a sense that we are nature, I imagine that nature will provide both metaphors and real strategies to mimic and adapt ourselves. (biomimicry) I imagine that the more we see ourselves as nature, and learn from nature herself, the better our strategies will be for how to live together in this beautiful world.13/11/2016 #43 Ali Anani#41 Dear sister @Irene Hackett- yes, I agree with you " And as trees must adapt to the changes around them, adaptation to a changing market in the business world is critical". This is part of how trees develop and should also be part of how a business grows. Without adaptation growth shall be ill-sided. I hope my next buzz will show this more clearly.13/11/2016 #42 Praveen Raj GullepalliA terrific analogy dear Ali. Nature and human life are so connected! A what a great teacher nature is! From the worker bees to the army ants, from the formation flying of migratory birds to the schools of fish swimming in unison...endless are the lessons and the chapters. The Tree as a Teacher is a great chapter indeed! Thank you for sharing.13/11/2016 #41 AnonymousDear brother @Ali Anani, you are the master in the discussion of trees and their likeness to human nature, to mankind. And now - to business development, how creative! In my mind business development is a fancy word for sales. More complex perhaps than an individual sales position, business development grows business value to the customer base and to the industry at large. And as trees must adapt to the changes around them, adaptation to a changing market in the business world is critical - Netflix is a good example of adaptation to market change. I like your analogy regarding environment: "Trees develop using different strategies as dictated by their environment." A Company's environment will dictate whether it's development will progress and expand or be squelched. Looking forward to your next buzz, as always :-)10/11/2016 #35 Ali AnaniDear @Mohammed Sultan- I am truly blushing. Your words make me so proud and humbled at the same time. I say that knowledge without circulation is not knowledge because it shall dampen. You have been an extra motivation for me to share. I truly appreciate every word of your comment. Because you mentioned @Javier beBee, I am highlighting his name for you. You fill me with energy and I am grateful to you dear Mohammed.10/11/2016 #34 Mohammed SultanI have said it on linked in And I am saying it again on beBee ,what comes from your discretion is always honored by a wise man like @Javier beBee. When we dig down in the Mideast soil we rarely find a sort of elegant person whose honey is as sweet and tasty as yours.One hear sometimes of a writer being a reflection of current events ,but you always give me the idea of being a reflection of a whole generation of scientists whose pipelines of ideas will never dry. Dear @ Ali Anani PhD because you widened our creative domain ,your discretion must be honored by all of us.
- Producer09/11/2016COMMEMORATION OF 9/11?Victory of Donald Trump in U.S Presidential election, emerging as the new president in the White House, haunting us with a dreadful memory of 9/11, 2001, the heinous terrorist attack in the twin tower of U.S.A., taking toll of numerous innocents’...
- Producer10/11/2016#66 CLEO (HILLAry) W.C.B.IIFrom the MEMORIAL PAINTINGS This iconic figure waits for now, aware of, half the vote of the country., stands alone just realizing , missing, Her golden future. You can see it, in her eyes....