- 18/03/2017Last Call for this Season: The Quest for Black Gold: A Powerful Business Team Building Simulation in Dubai (1 1/2 - 2 Days)
In these times of uncertainty, it is extremely important for companies to search for hidden business opportunities. This business simulation in Dubai gives teams a suite of tools to do just that. Here is how it works:
- Blog: https://executiveoasis.wordpress.com/2016/11/06/dubai-team-building-the-quest-for-black-gold
- 18/03/2017Nike's approach didn't originate with Nike. This is a waterpark in Dubai. They used this approach to promote Ladies' Night. I saw this in Dubai 8 years ago. Have a look at this creative treatment too:
It did not generate the controversy that the Nike ads have generated.
Any thoughts as to why that is the case?
Comments19/03/2017 #15 🐝 Fatima Williams#1 @Anne Thornley-Brown I personally love all Nike ads. They present the bitter truth that many leaders especially religious refuse to accept.
This place is empowering their women leader's in all possible ways. The leaders respect the idea of women empowerment. Many of them come out and have fun embracing their culture. There are special spots particularly for the local women to thrive and gain empowerment.19/03/2017 #12 Anne Thornley-Brown#10 I know. I have seen women from Lebanon wearing beautiful Abayas in Dubai.
Your comments got me thinking that modesty and fashion are not mutually exclusive. Western countries sent missionaries around the world preaching certain values in terms of modesty and chastity.
The pendulum has swung in the opposite direction. Now imposing Western values has come to mean immodesty and attacking those who have fashionable yet modest alternatives. Look at what has been happening in France with the burkini backlash and now Nike is attacked.19/03/2017 #6 Chris Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA)http://bloodyclever.com.au/q-cathy-freeman-wear-pjs-running-olympics/
No controversy when Cathy Freeman took Olympic gold in Sydney in 2000 running in a specially designed "space suit".19/03/2017 #4 Chris Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA)The only controversy would be in Western society as far as I can foresee.. western cultural norms etc. The Wild Wadi initiative is very specific to Dubai only and similar initiatives are very commonplace over here in the ME of course. For example we have ladies only cinemas, preferred queues in the banks, airports etc.19/03/2017 #2 Chris Guest Certified Prof.Accountant (SA)#1 @Anne Thornley-Brown. I think it all goes to the cultural context. Here in the Middle East we are seeing a real surge in the number of Muslim female athletes participating in most sports at all levels of performance. They wish to respect their religion whilst simultaneously improving performance levels. There is no doubt that the traditional dress makes it more difficult to compete thus Nike's imitative will surely contribute to this.
- Producer24/02/2017Top 6 Dubai Luxury HotelsDubai is known for its uncommon lavish lodgings that spoil visitors with tony rooms, refined worldwide nourishment, and additional extraordinary conveniences. Royal Continental HotelRCH Dubai is one of the New luxury hotels in UAE, they provide...
- 16/01/2017According to the Dubai Land Department, real estate transactions in #Dubai were valued at over $70.5 billion (from 41,776 sales transactions and 15,000 mortgage transactions) in 2016.
- 22/05/2016DUBAI NEWS, I have been fortunate to do distribution implementations for logistics here in UAE. Known also for the Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On man-made islands just offshore is Atlantis, the Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks. Call me for more details or Info@savannahsupplychain.com
- 11/04/2016Astronaut’s Dubai coastline snap photobombed by a passing spacecraft | The Nationalwww.thenational.ae A perfect picture of The Palm developments from space was ruined by a photo-bombing space craft on...
- 26/03/2016No sé si es cansancio, madurez o resignación, pero hay cosas que ya no quiero discutir más. #algoritmoONE
- 28/01/2016Latest Ios,Iphone, Ipad, Android mobile app updates........mobile app design and development company - Applify | Connect Direct Linkwww.connectdirectlink.com Applify is usually a mobile app development company dubai with additional than 300 apps created, offering Android, IOS, brand-new iphone, iPad along with web app Development firms. Get cost-free quote at this...
- 27/01/2016Mobile App Design & Development Company London, Doha, India - Applify - Slashdotslashdot.org We are a Mobile App Design and Development company based in London, Doha, India . We create beautiful iPhone and Android Apps for Startups and Enterprise Clients.698 sector 82, JLPL, Mohali, 160055 +91 172 6500700...
- 11/12/2015Set up Superband Business in Dubai #business