- 15/09/2016Although I haven't been active on LinkedIn or beBee in the last few months, I have still been active in writing.
I just wanted to let you know my latest book, Sarah's Smile, is now available on Amazon books, if you wish to check it out. It's easier to find it if you search for my name.
At this stage I'm still enjoying my social media break, but I haven't forgotten all the great people.
Have a wonderful day.
- Producer21/06/201621 Ways to Promote Your Book under $1Authors as any artist usually live on a limited budget. Here are 25 proven ideas to market your book on a daily basis for less than one dollar. Included in this list is a regular schedule to help authors and potential authors in sharing their...
Comments22/06/2016 #5 Paul WaltersNice piece and now I will stop standing on street corners dressed in a giraffe suit waving copies of my book. Apart from the stifling heat inside the suit ( I live in the tropics ) I might just avoid getting arrested by the morality police for solicitation !!!! Thanks @Rodney Fife
- 06/05/2016#Fiction is the best to find the truth.
- 06/05/2016"A Lot Like love … a li’l like chocolate" by Sumrit Shahi.
It features the story of two teenagers named Arnika and Shadab who fall in love with each other.
- 05/05/2016Different Books have different impression on us.
- 05/05/2016Sense and Sensibility, a great #fiction novel written by Jane Austen