- 28/08/2016Is Consciousness the Unified Field?, John Hagelin http://www.scienceandnonduality.com/ Progress in theoretical physics during the past decade has led to a progressively more unified understanding of the...
Comments30/08/2016 #51 Praveen Raj Gullepalli#49 As I read this comment I was assailed not by doubts, but by more thoughts. They may be relevant...or maybe even tangential. 1. Only rabbits and other animals tend to go down rabbit holes. 2. There are no rabbits or rabbit holes on desert islands. 3. Most transferred knowledge is something transferred from one brain to another...one brain talking to another...video brains or otherwise. There is a very basic trinity, that of Perceiver-Perception-Perceived. The last being relative to the former two. The first being also a witness. The Infinite actually is also in finite. Only a little space separates the two (the words too)! Let us give a genuine self-effacing seeker, researcher and thinker his due! Such a monumental effort deserves a place in something more than just a rabbit hole. :)30/08/2016 #49 Harvey Lloyd@Melissa Hefferman This is a deep rabbit hole where one can become entangled in space. The video was a brain expressing itself, as it had learned, to others. The question is would the brain go down this rabbit hole if it were located, from birth, on a deserted island? So, as in reality, I cant get where the video brain is talking me without you in the picture.30/08/2016 #43 Praveen Raj Gullepalli#40 Hopefully some super-minds will integrate the pieces of the puzzle...even is some say we are not dimensional enough! But then again, assuming that the journey itself is a destination is one way of getting by. As long as we pause to think every once in a while and enjoy the ride Melissa. Hive and Jive sounds good! ;)30/08/2016 #37 Praveen Raj Gullepalli#33 Excerpt from the Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock: T S Eliot: And indeed there will be time
For the yellow smoke that slides along the street,
Rubbing its back upon the window-panes;
There will be time, there will be time
To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet;
There will be time to murder and create,
And time for all the works and days of hands
That lift and drop a question on your plate;
Time for you and time for me,
And time yet for a hundred indecisions,
And for a hundred visions and revisions,
Before the taking of a toast and tea.
In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo.29/08/2016 #21 Praveen Raj GullepalliWhew! This is the most seminal comparative analysis I have ever come across personally - between the seemingly abstract, ancient concepts of God and Universe and the Scientific parallels of the modern times. Sages Vs Scientists! Form Vs Formlessness. Thought becoming Things. Creation as an act of Volition and Intent. Yoga as the Science of unraveling the deepest secrets of the Universe, right within your deep inner consciousness; the Breath being the rope to aid the descent into true knowledge. In India, all our mythologies and most of the deities are nothing but abstractions and symbols of various aspects of matter, energy and intent. I know for sure that the nine planets have been worshipped for thousands of years out here, centuries before Galileo and the telescope! We humans across the world already have all knowledge, have Books that talk about it, about the various paths to attain it. But waves of materialism post Industrial revolution and the earlier conquests of various continents by treasure seeking hordes has put us back by a few thousand years i guess ;) Mind blowing to see philosopher-scientists like John Hagelin on this fantastic quest for unification of Thought as well! Will Science discover God too? ;) Thank you for sharing something so wonderful Irene! @Gerald Hecht you gotta see this too, at least for the sake of some of us who want you to Senor! Wax On Wax Off...
- Producer10/07/2016Why I decided to sell up everything to travel the world with my childWhen I announced that I was selling up everything I owned to travel the world with my 16-year-old son, people laughed at me. "You'll be back sooner than you know it" was a retort I heard often. But I was determined to live my dream and help my son...
Comments22/07/2016 #55 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD#53 I wish you would join my Hive and tell us your life story, bit by bit. MEMOIR MADNESS UPDATE:
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@margaret-aranda/memoir-madness-update-july-20 View more#53 I wish you would join my Hive and tell us your life story, bit by bit. MEMOIR MADNESS UPDATE:
Age 1: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@margaret-aranda/age-1-a-baby-in-the-sky-for-father-s-day
Age 2: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@margaret-aranda/the-making-of-a-woman-intensivist-age-2
Age 3: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@margaret-aranda/age-3-in-the-blink-of-a-car Close12/07/2016 #49 Amour Setter#40 Thank you, Maja. Life is all about challenges, it's how you handle them that matters most. I think it's important to welcome change and not be afraid of stepping outside your comfort zone because that is always where true growth begins. You've got to feel the fear and do it anyway, lol ;)12/07/2016 #45 Jean L. Serio CPC, CeMAThanks Amour, for sharing such a personal story. I admire you for your determination to move forward in a way you knew, in your heart, was best for your son. It's a truly inspirational story we can all learn from.. And as Aaron Skogen states in his comment "Experience, is indeed, life's best school."12/07/2016 #44 Margaret Aranda, MD, PhDFantastic mothering! YOU knew what to do because you realized this was your one son, and your one life with him growing up for a fraction of his impressionable life. And you gave him all that you could give, no regrets. Hat's off to you, Mother! Hat's off to you!11/07/2016 #41 Pascal DerrienThat's one hell of a story but I should not be surprised you did it for your son providing your first name :-)
One thing only I can relate too is people telling you not to do it those types are everywhere a long time ago before the mobile phone era I left Paris to cross the Canada over a two months with limited cash at age 19 the number of people who tried to persuade me to do otherwise was impressive, I would get kill I would run out of money I did not know the country they heard so and so etc... I left and I had a ball I slept on beaches, sordid hostels etc,, but a few years later I crossed Eastern Europe when the wall fell and cross the US too morale is I don't really care what people say and YOU DID RIGHT
PS: I travelled thru your country and Mozambique too but that will be for another time
- 12/08/2016An important advancement in chemistry, material sciences and electronics coming out of UofT. Where are we going to go? Just imagine. ✌️University of Toronto chemists create vitamin-driven batterywww.utoronto.ca A team of University of Toronto chemists has created a battery that stores energy in a biologically-derived unit, paving the way for cheaper consumer electronics that are easier on the...
- 10/08/2016This is worthy of people's attention.Find Your Inner F*cking Peace With This Hilarious Guided Meditationthespiritscience.net The day-to-day grind can be stressful and sometimes when life gets too hectic, we just need to find a quiet place to relax... clear our minds... and find that INNER F*CKING PEACE. PROFANITY WARNING! Hope you enjoy this as much as we did! Thanks for...
- Producer05/08/2016The PR of AI: How Machine Learning Is Nothing to Be FearedMuch of our current understanding about Artificial Intelligence is informed by what we see in popular culture. Due to ignorance and popular cultural portrayals of A.I. and machine learning, many people fear machines that are capable of computing...
- Producer28/07/2016I'm all for free speech, but I do have an issue with dumb speech. LI content.PURE Dumbness posted on LI.....professional networking my a$$. And I feel silly for posting music. Go...
- 24/07/2016Be conscious. ✌️🐝Gaslighting: The Mind Game Everyone should Know About.www.elephantjournal.com The victim will have no idea what to do to please or satisfy their abuser, and will often try anything to win over their abuser...
- 24/07/2016👀 Worthy of awareness.Gaslighting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaen.m.wikipedia.org
- Producer20/07/2016Fractals ForeverBe BRAVE,provide something NEW and magnificent for the others,then the whole WORLD is yours.Love is the essence of time. The moment when we start to believe that we are influential is at the same time the final moment for our own rigorous...
Comments31/10/2016 #131 Gerald Hechtprabhakar rajarapu I believe your time on this wheel has ended ...no worries though; yo have been reported to Javier beBee John White, MBA Deb Helfrich David B. Grinberg and they shall determine how to dispose of you and the record of harassing me which you have so thoughtfully left behind31/10/2016 #130 Gerald Hecht@prabhakar rajarapu I believe your time on this wheel has ended ...no worries though; yo have been reported to @Javier 🐝 beBee @John White, MBA @Deb 🐝 Helfrich @David B. Grinberg and they shall determine how to dispose of you and the record of harassing me which you have so thoughtfully left behind
- 20/07/2016Check this out. 1-200 BC. Greco-Bhuddhist sculpture of Atlas. People, we are so behind. And, they were so far ahead. M
- Producer15/07/2016My Night Being Homeless I have continued to keep my word of not letting the media know the location where over 50 individuals have chosen to trade places with some of the homeless people in one of richest cities in America. I also did not conduct interviews this time...
Comments18/07/2016 #15 Brian McKenzie#11 @Dr. Allen Brown Here is a list of 57 Rural California Hospitals and Clinics that could also be of re-alignment possibilities> http://bit.ly/1MsKmYi View more#11 @Dr. Allen Brown Here is a list of 57 Rural California Hospitals and Clinics that could also be of re-alignment possibilities> http://bit.ly/1MsKmYi *(as ObamaCare steps into 'Nationalization - and it will - look for more failed and bankrupted health facilities. ) Close18/07/2016 #10 Erroll -EL- WarnerHomeless. Richest City. Card board and the out doors sleeping on metal side-walk grills. Around 11:00pm. Traffic begins to get slow. Peak hours start getting slow. Mass Transit in New York City start over night traffic schedules around 11:30pm. Mass transit in New York City is 24/7 - 365.18/07/2016 #8 Brian McKenzie@Dr. Allen Brown one of the biggest obstacles you will have is building the facility; permits, and community interaction. I would suggest you start with a facility that is already built, has been maintained, but is in all senses - abandoned. There are several military bases and prison facilities that lay dormant, vacant and a black hole of inactivity. Re-aligning one of those - could lower your initial upfront construction costs, lower your community opposition, and get you a secured location that is capable of helping homeless while still keeping the criminal riff and raff out. I would point to the Puget Sound region for examples of this. King Country Realigned Sand Point Naval Station to community development / outreach and low income housing. Further - they have McNeil Island correctional facility - that has been nearly vacant for almost a decade. All the best to you and your launch.15/07/2016 #4 Dale MastersWhen I was homeless, I was lucky. I had a car and a job. It was in the dead of winter, and I remember everyone saying it was a colder winter than usual. Each day I would alternate between eating and having a place to sleep inside. To this day, I don't remember where I slept (except for my times at friends' houses, at my uncle's, or on the service station office floor, all of which lasted three weeks), except that for ten weeks, I had no mailing address, and that during the days I ate, it was freezing inside that sleeping bag inside the car. Washing up with cold water from the station faucet was memorable, too.15/07/2016 #2 Deb 🐝 Helfrich"We live in what is called the greatest country in the world. How can that be true and we have our men, women and children living on the streets? " This is the most urgent question that demands an answer, @Dr. Allen Brown. Thank you for once again putting your butt on the ground, as the most appropriate way to take a stand.
- 15/07/2016Humility In Chaos. On SoundCloud.Humility In Chaossoundcloud.com The delta between harmony and rhythm. Art: Prodromos Yusufidis. 1990s. Chalkida, Greece. Track List: 1. Stardust, 16 Bit Lolitas 2. Riptide, Ran Salman (Steyoyoke) 3. Where Did You (KatrinKa...
- With our ❤️ 🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷 Greece will beat the USA on beBee.com. We will make 100k +HELLAS: Hives - beBeewww.bebee.com Join the HELLAS Hive and connect with bees with common interests. You can create communities on our affinity social network to share your...
- Late night vibes on SoundCloud by ATelier M. Sweet dreams by the sea in Greece.Quid Novi?soundcloud.com Track List: 1. Come To Me - Soul Button - Ran Salman Presents - Authentic Steyoyoke #005 2. Abomination - Sundre 3. Oil - Oliver Schories 4. In My Stride - Soul Button (feat Stee Downes) -...
- Producer12/07/2016I'm Looking for The BEST Content for Promotion via beBee's Twitter AccountsExceptional content should be promoted so more people can read it! Am I right? I've definitely read some amazing stories here on beBee Producer! I enjoy the wide variety of topics on beBee from real thought leaders that are living and breathing what...
Comments08/02/2017 #122 Mohamad El Kaissi"Ideas, Ideas and more Ideas! We all have them, what do we do with them? It's time to share...." @MyLiveCV
#MicroSocialNetworking https://www.bebee.com/producer/@mohamad-el-kaissi/ideas-ideas-and-more-ideas-we-all-have-them-what-do-we-do-with-them-it-s-time-to-share08/02/2017 #121 Mohamad El Kaissi"My LinkedIn Story...now a beBee one." @MyLiveCV
#MicroSocialNetworking https://www.bebee.com/producer/@mohamad-el-kaissi/my-linkedin-story-now-a-bebee-one30/01/2017 #119 Sara HodgeWonderful! Thank you for such a great opportunity! Mine are below:
"Twitter Tip: Be Mindful of Automation". @strongworthy
#SocialMedia https://www.bebee.com/producer/@sara-hodge/twitter-tip-be-mindful-of-automation View moreWonderful! Thank you for such a great opportunity! Mine are below:
"Twitter Tip: Be Mindful of Automation". @strongworthy
"Ditch The Old School Graphics: Tips for Awesome Social Images". @strongworthy
#SocialMedia https://www.bebee.com/producer/@sara-hodge/ditch-the-old-school-graphics-tips-for-quick-easy-awesome-social-images Close30/01/2017 #118 Andrew BooksTwo very personal stories that came from a pensive state of mind:
"I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends: The Incalculable Value Of Friendship"
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@andrew-books-wisconsin/i-get-by-with-a-little-help-from-my-friends-the-incalculable-value-of-friendship View moreTwo very personal stories that came from a pensive state of mind:
"I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends: The Incalculable Value Of Friendship"
Family Is Everything: The Lesson Dad Left Behind
#missyoudad Close29/01/2017 #117 Claire L CardwellHi John, What a great idea! I think my best two articles so far are :-
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@claire-cardwell/what-i-love-about-bebee View moreHi John, What a great idea! I think my best two articles so far are :-
My twitter handle is @ClaireCardwell
Have an awesome day! Close20/01/2017 #113 Ari KopoulosWhy You Need a #Mentor, and How to Find One @aricochet #personaldevelopment https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ari-kopoulos/why-you-need-a-mentor-and-how-to-find-one View moreWhy You Need a #Mentor, and How to Find One @aricochet #personaldevelopment https://www.bebee.com/producer/@ari-kopoulos/why-you-need-a-mentor-and-how-to-find-one Cheers John Close20/01/2017 #112 Devesh 🐝 Bhatt"Feels Good to be a Bee"@sooutoftweets#affinitynetworking https://www.bebee.com/producer/@devesh-bhatt/feels-good-to-be-a-bee-by-devesh-bhatt09/01/2017 #111 Brian McKenzieHere is my Latest - and most timely - I hope to get more attention outside of the ATS funnel. "12 Days of Healthcare" @brian-mckenzie #KillObamaCare
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@brian-mckenzie/12-days-of-healthcare View moreHere is my Latest - and most timely - I hope to get more attention outside of the ATS funnel. "12 Days of Healthcare" @brian-mckenzie #KillObamaCare
https://www.bebee.com/producer/@brian-mckenzie/12-days-of-healthcare If you hate ever escalating insurance premiums and the overly intrusive IRS in your life - pass this along and around. Thanks for the support. Close08/01/2017 #109 Lyon Brave@lyonbrave https://www.bebee.com/producer/@lyon-brave/afghanistan-women-forced-marriages-prefrontal-cortex View more@lyonbrave https://www.bebee.com/producer/@lyon-brave/afghanistan-women-forced-marriages-prefrontal-cortex #forcedmarriages
https://www.bebee.com/bee/lyon-brave Close04/01/2017 #108 Adam Weedy1) "Why do corporate initiatives fail?" @weedybars https://www.bebee.com/producer/@adam-weedy/why-do-corporate-initiatives-fail View more1) "Why do corporate initiatives fail?" @weedybars https://www.bebee.com/producer/@adam-weedy/why-do-corporate-initiatives-fail #leadership 2) "What is leadership?" @weedybars https://www.bebee.com/producer/@adam-weedy/what-is-leadership #leadership Close24/12/2016 #107 Sandra 🐝 Smith"A Tale of Two Emails: How to Make Your Pitch Emails Speak to Me" @sandrasmithco https://www.bebee.com/producer/@sandra-smith/a-tale-of-two-emails-how-to-make-your-pitch-emails-speak-to-me
- 11/07/2016Checkpoint. Breathe.Alan Watts: It Starts Now (The Birth of Responsibility)consciouslifenews.com Things are not explained by the past. They’re explained by what happens now. That creates the past. And it begins here. That’s the birth of...
- 10/07/2016By Satya Nadella, CEO at Microsoft. "A.I. must be designed to assist humanity: As we build more autonomous machines, we need to respect human autonomy." - Satya NadellaThe Partnership of the Future - How humans and A.I. can work together to solve society's greatest challengeswww.linkedin.com Advanced machine learning, also known as artificial intelligence or just A.I., holds far greater promise than unsettling headlines about computers beating humans at games like Jeopardy!,...
- Producer29/06/2016ON TENURE, THE BIRTH OF SCIENTIFIC PSYCHOLOGY, AND ITS IMPENDING DOOM: “DEATH BY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LITIGATION”In the 18th-century, serendipitous findings in the field of Astronomy (the details of which shall be omitted for brevity, as they are not the focal point of this essay) led the director of the Royal Observatory at Königsberg, Friedrich Wilhelm...
Comments23/07/2016 #49 Gerald Hecht#48 @Gert 🐝 Scholtz yeah...it's taking (changing) shape...the product of two recent trips to my old "stomping grounds" in Philadelphia/South Jersey Shore...to play/sing with Liat, to visit family, old friends, see Paul McCartney and Bob Dylan...and take the kids on a historical tour of the actual birthplace of the American Revolution in Old Towne Philadelphia, and finally to take a little break from the love of senseless murder in Baton Rouge (the name itself refers to a blood smeared stake on a bluff above the Mississippi River planted by adjacent Native American Tribes as a "Turf Boundry Thingie" found by French Explorers...who promptly were relieved of it by Spain...for a while)...anyway during my two excursions...a chicken that had belonged to my great uncle had a position of prominence in a museum...so there are many elements to this story --which I want, nonetheless to use as few words as possible; this is a challenge!21/07/2016 #47 Gerald Hecht@Aaron Skogen thank you for sharing this; something new and true is brewing but it wouldn't finish properly...today. It features a chicken that was raised on my great uncle's farm, made a stop in the Guiness Book of World Records before playing a more serious geopolitical role...also Ben Franklin, Luigi Galvagni Alessandro Volta, and George Washington's "instant karma" after major screwups/poor management decisions during the French-Indian War...it' may or may not end up as a musical...it has rare photographs from several landmarks on the National Registry of Historical Locations...less math...except for some of the voltaic pile thingies and some "protoneurophysiology" experiments by Galvagni using Franklin's lighting rod...the critical numbers belong to the chicken and are simple (though heroic)20/07/2016 #44 Phil FriedmanTHIS IS A MUST READ POST by @Gerald Hecht. Although wacky and weird on the surface, it has genuine substance. I often say do not mistake obscurity of expression for depth of thought. But in Gerry's case, I have to revise that to do not mistake surface obscurity for lack of underlying meaning. My favorite weapon may end up to be a Cockler & Hecht.10/07/2016 #32 Rick DelmonicoPsychophysics and Just-Noticeable Difference https://www.cs.umd.edu/class/fall2012/cmsc828d/reportfiles/buntain4.pdf10/07/2016 #31 Rick Delmonicohttp://sonify.psych.gatech.edu/~walkerb/classes/perception/readings/Chaudhuri-CH1.pdf Principles of Perceptual Measurement Close10/07/2016 #28 John VaughanConceptually dense - and a bit academistical, but a great read, @Gerald Hecht. I'm a bit out of my depth on this one, but - in a somewhat-related vein ... https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/intellectual-capital-investment-john-vaughan07/07/2016 #27 Gerald HechtPlease be kind and
3) share and
4) express your perceptions of its relevance to you, your society, your economic situational mobility, your rights as a citizen yearning to be free, etc.,
4) Collectively known as Tom Pain's "Big Four ": (LCSR)
I will try assess the situation here on the ground, in the light of recent events
- Producer09/07/2016Eyes above the horizon. Greece is Great.Listen to the media these days. Brexit is all the talk. What happened Grexit? False perception? Maybe. And maybe not, you can argue either way these days all you want, but for the next couple of years, Britain has taken the spotlight. And what...
Comments10/07/2016 #4 Mickael Angelo Yusufidis@Dean Owen Your perception is correct, but what you experienced and perceived via the media is a very small percentage of the population who are extremists, and that exists in every country or community, primarily led by older generations. The younger professional generations who hold the keys to the future are those whom I'm specifically paying attention to, and they've always been keen on getting down to some hard work. Now, the difference is that they are "creating" opportunities, and are actively focused on minimizing opportunity cost (or lost). Where there used to be a sense of entitlement, be absolutely sure we're now seeing a sense of "englightenment" instead, and that's great progress.10/07/2016 #2 Dean OwenI hope you are right. My perception was that Greeks felt a sense of entitlement, so when austerity measures were introduced, the nation rioted when what they should have been doing is swallowing the pill, and getting down to some hard work. We can't expect govt to miraculously heal an economy. The workforce has to be competitive. If what you write above is true, I am ever more hopeful. Go Greece (and my favourite little island of Hydra).