- 08/06/2016Legal Clips » First Circuit panel rules that mother of student who was subjected to peer harassment/bullying failed to establish valid substantive due process and Title IX claimslegalclips.nsba.org
- 06/06/2016Brown v. Chicago Board of Education, No. 15-1857: Seventh Circuit upholds 6th grade teacher's suspension for use of racial slur http://media.ca7.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rssExec.pl?Submit=Display&Path=Y2016/D06-02/C:15-1857:J:Wood:aut:T:fnOp:N:1764727:S:0
- 02/06/2016Legal Clips » Sua Sponte: Federal district court judge sets August 3 as date for hearing on parents’ motion for a preliminary injunction to block school district from allowing transgender student unrestricted access to girls’ restroom and locker room facilities at schoollegalclips.nsba.org
- 01/06/2016Court Denies Appeal in Groundbreaking Case on Transgender Studentsblogs.edweek.org The federal appeals court refused to rehear a three-judge panel's decision ruling that found that the U.S. Department of Education's insistence that Title IX applies to transgender students is a valid interpretation of the civil rights...
- 01/06/2016The Effect of DOL Overtime Rule Changes on School District BudgetsLegal Clips » COSA Webinar: June 16, 2016 – DOLʼs Final Overtime Rules: Will They Really Break Your School District Budget?legalclips.nsba.org
- 26/05/2016The Department of Education released its Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Accountability Systems pursuant to the Every Student Succeeds Act today. This chart provides a great comparison of ESSA and NCLB.