- 20/01/2017Corrosion is a major problem in the Civil Engineering industry .How corrosion of Civil Engineering infrastructures affects the Economy?www.linkedin.com French version Winter has arrived in all of the Northern hemisphere and snow removal companies using de-icing salt are working at full capicity in...
- 20/01/2017Eduardo Rivero Herrera JobCV - Jobfiewww.jobfie.es Conoce la información del JobCV (currículum) de Eduardo Rivero Herrera. Contratar personal con Jobfie es muy...
- Producer20/01/2017The True Story of Snow White's Great, Great, Great GranddaughterWHEREIN WE LEARN THE SECRET OF THE MIRROR TO ONE'S SOUL...ONCE UPON A TIME, not too long ago and not too far from here, the great, great, great granddaughter of Snow White found herself with some time on her hands. It was a long holiday weekend...
Comments20/01/2017 #8 Donna-Luisa EversleySo where do I start. As far as fairytale remakes go... I can petition for a movie. As your agent might get more than you expect 😀..so she was soo daft the chick read the letters wrong and was in a bubble for a while. That sounds like most of the folks who voted for the new USSA president. The United Soviet States of America.
Loved the crash landing... Only justified because some folks are pretty thick on the inside ( really wanted to say dense) and need a serious shake up.
The sensitive ending is not that romantic... Just like a man to let a woman land on her a#@ safely. Quite chivalrous, in a messed up kind of way.
Quite a brilliant bit of fiction to read tonight. Thanks.. @jim able... Seems I'm not able to tag you 😂😂😂😂😂😂20/01/2017 #3 Aurorasa SimaSnow White V sounds like a C prominent DJane occasionally indulging in a sniff or two of cocaine. But then it turns out to be a mischievous Oscar Wilde adaption with some Brüder Grimm and (DON, cover your ears) cynnnn...
The pan-cakey happy ending, though ... "and they posted happily after". Isn´t that what princesses do? When thrown out of one country they travel to the next with a jovial sense of entitlement. Princess Wons Pink C maybe.
I think that dumbing the story down a tad could help increasing the influential value. We learn from stories. If we understand them.
- 20/01/2017Tomorrow, America. like the weather in Southern Ontario where I live, goes from one extreme to another. How this has come about is something that literally billions of people around the world, including substantially more than half the voting population of America are wondering. My theory is that they have tried everything else...why not fascism?
Comments20/01/2017 #6 Lisa 🐝 GallagherDarn it @Jim Murray, I swore to myself I would ignore political stuff. I will.. I hope. But, I'm far from the minority who's concerned about our Country. When we have a PEOTUS (soon to be POTUS) who doesn't know Jack about running a country and depends on the right wing which is the majority, well... it's more than disheartening. I've always been a moderate and never in my life felt fear after a President I didn't vote for was elected, never. Ideology will rule since they are the majority. But my larger fear- I can only pray that he listens to those who are much smarter than him. Some people may laugh when they read my comment but I cried hard tonight about Obama leaving. He was a CLASS ACT and he did keep us safe. I never worried about him having his hands on the nuclear codes!20/01/2017 #2 Gerald Hecht#1 @Jim Cody@Jim Murray Well, now I've used up my allotted gym time --an observation or two; if I may.
The only thing I can say about Americans, with any certainty, is that my Passport says that I am one.
I was also born in America, to parents who were also American Citizens.
I still am continually amazed/amused by fellow Americans who become aggressive with me when I point out to them that "America" is an Italian word...after the brilliant navigator America Vespucci --referring geographically to continents/land masses (North America, Central America, and South America) containing a multitude of countries/nation-states including Canada, El Salvador, Chile, The USA, Paraguay, Venezuela, Brazil...and many others!
I encourage anyone who has never been...to come check us out; lots of cool stuff and guaranteed fun for the whole family...and kids of all ages!!!20/01/2017 #1 Jim Cody 🐝Many are tired of the old...8 years of Obama is more than enough, quite frankly and because of the candidates that were running many voters stayed home. So we don't really know if more than half of Americans think like you. Many of us never liked Obama and never agreed with his political BS. I firmly believe he was the very person that has divided this nation especially "Black Lives Matter".
When he was elected the republican voters never took to the streets protesting and causing property damage. This just proves he divide the nation.
Like it or not, we elected Trump by the process laid out by our founding fathers however far from a perfect process.
So I for one among millions of others will give Trump the benefit of the doubt. At least he is against socialism and communism. And I hope he gets the lazy freeloaders off of welfare.
That's my thoughts and we know yours.
- ProducerShare your Success Story at the 2017 Georgia Logistics Summit! by Bill StankiewiczAfter the presentations, the panel will engage in a moderated roundtable discussion on stage. This interactive format will enable a more robust discussion of common and timely logistics topics. Present Your Success StorySponsor the SummitSign up...
- CONGRATS to Sonny! My good friend was appointed to a Cabinet position with President elect Trump...... https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-picks-sonny-perdue-for-agriculture-secretary
- CONGRATS to Sonny!Trump picks Sonny Perdue for agriculture secretarywww.washingtonpost.com The former Georgia governor grew up on a farm and has a doctorate in veterinary...
- 19/01/2017Only those who remain innovative and adapt survive! This has been in the making for a long time now.Telecommunications company Avaya files for bankruptcywww.reuters.com Telecommunications company Avaya Inc filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Thursday to reduce its debt load of about $6.3 billion but said it would not sell its call center business, which it had tried to do last...
- American (Eastern Type) Bunch Grapes for Processing and Freezing Grades and Standards | Agricultural Marketing Servicewww.ams.usda.gov
- ATTN Supply Chain Bee's:
Lean logistics are critical in supporting the lean supply chain operations… Invest in a better understanding of the WHY? and HOW? to implement lean logistics in both your manufacturing and distribution operations. See practices in action during a tour of the Port of Savannah for all course attendees. Finally, take advantage of the discounted course cost for coastal region students.
SPECIAL 50% OFFER: Georgia Tech – Savannah is offering a 50% discount for all “coastal” region students. Take advantage of this rate by utilizing the coupon code “SCL-050x” during the registration check-out process. If you have further questions please call Carole Bennett at 404-385-8663.
Complete course detail and registration can be found at the following link:
Supply Chain & Logistics Institute | Georgia Institute of Technology | Atlanta, GAwww.scl.gatech.edu
- Shared with 125,000 USA business contacts. We love beBee
https://www.bebee.com/producer/hive/bebee-english/how-millennials-have-changed-the-way-they-use-social-mediaHow Millennials Have Changed the Way They Use Social Mediawww.bebee.com Millennials —also known as Gen Y— have grown in a completely connected world. This generation —which is currently between the ages of 17 and 35—...
- Panama Canal hit by delays
The Panama Canal Authority (ACP) announced it will reduce the number of booking slots for “super vessels” as a temporary measure in response to what it called unusual delays in transit for un-booked ships. Some have endured delays of seven or eight days. The measure will take effect on Friday (January 20) and will last until further notice.
Comments19/01/2017 #1 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorYang Ming labelled the new Hanjin by Drewry
Drewry Financial Research Services has described Taiwan’s second largest container line as the next Hanjin while slapping its stock as unattractive in a new report. Nevertheless, despite the huge wave of consolidation swirling the box sector, Yang Ming senior management remain defiant, saying they will not merge.
- Producer16/01/2017Grumpy and Grouchy Reflect On Beeing beBee Brand Ambassadors…THE DYNAMIC DUO OF GROUSING BUZZ THE LAND OF POSITIVITY...Preface: This is the 23rd installment of He Said He Said. Truth be told, Jim Murray and I agree that writing this series is about as much fun as two straight guys can have together, and so...
Comments19/01/2017 #3 Donna-Luisa Eversley@Phil Friedman and @Jim Murray..You guys are good ambassadors for beBee. I think the value of experience you both bring to the table is much needed for a dynamic and growing social media platform such as bebee. You guys also have a very thick skin... Hahaha and that is also needed together with your engaging personalities. Don't go getting swell headed on the truth..Like the bristling grouchy diva look 😉😁😘🤗16/01/2017 #1 Candice 🐝 GalekFun fact @Phil Friedman after reading one of your previous articles last year and this line "If you found this interesting and would like to receive notifications of my writings on a regular basis, click the [FOLLOW] button on" it gave me the fantastic idea to add "Follow me" to my Linkedin profile. Resulting in a 200 percent increase in new followers. So I thank you kind Sir!
- New cool items on our grendz store now available check it out http://grendz.com/our-store/
e.g: Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station
- French Polynesia just revealed plans to develop the world’s first floating citygrendz.com If ocean levels continue to rise at their current rate, French Polynesia could lose up to two-thirds of its land to the sea, and now the local government has decided that it’s time to explore the possibility of moving its citizens to an actual...
- Finally, it looks like we’ve seen a peak season worth remembering. Right on the heels of Wednesday’s positive report on November 2016 air cargo growth from the Association of Asia-Pacific Airlines, Dutch market research firm WorldACD released similarly strong monthly results, calling the most recent peak season the most robust since 2009. November U.S.-dollar yields improved by 3.9 percent over the previous month while volumes increased by 6.9 percent, year-over-year (y-o-y), WorldACD reported.
Year-over-year growth in direct-tonne kilometers (DTKs) – which multiplies weight with the shortest distance between origin and destination of shipments – was only slightly higher, at 7.1 percent, “indicating a smaller shift towards longer-haul traffic than in previous months.”
David Harris of Cargofacts, explains that WorldACD considers DTKs to be a “more accurate reflection of demand because it eliminates the inflationary effect on FTKs of routes with intermediate stops. That is, demand for iPhones in Europe is the same whether those phones fly from China to Europe directly, or with a stop in Dubai, but the route via Dubai is over 3,000 kilometers longer, and using DTKs instead of FTKs more accurately reflects this.”
Exports from China and Hong Kong saved the day with U.S.-dollar yields to North America up by 25 percent, and to Europe by 30 percent. “Air cargo has not seen such seasonal yield improvements since 2009,” analysts noted. “Volume increases since the summer were spectacular in markets from Hong Kong (up 30 percent) and Shanghai (up 17 percent), also higher than in previous years.”
- SUPPLY CHAIN NEWS, More mergers on the way in USA:A&A; 3PL Merger and Acquisition Activity Report 11-2015www.3plogistics.com Armstrong & Associates 3PL Merger and Acquisition Activity...
Comments18/01/2017 #1 Bill Stankiewicz, 🐝 Brand AmbassadorMoney is still cheap to borrow & more M&A on the way. Also of note: Health and environmental risks of pollution have become more apparent throughout the world over the past several decades.
Air, water, and soil contaminants can include numerous organic and inorganic substances, such as municipal waste and sewage, various gaseous emissions, fertilizers, pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and radionuclides (radioactive substances). Contaminants can cause land and groundwater to be unusable.