- Producer22/07/2017Questions to Help You Mind Your Business…A Blog Series by Graham Edwards and Renée CormierGraham — We sat in a trendy bakery enjoying lunch, and as always our conversation turned to business, opportunities, and the dynamics of transitioning a business in the current business climate. This...
- 23/07/2017Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed - there's so little competition. - Elbert Hubbard
The best way to prepare for Monday? Decide to do your best work this week!
- Producer06/05/2017I Quit High School to Focus On My Business. Here's What I Learned.Seven Important Takeaways from a Life of Entrepreneurship As long as I can remember I've always wanted to be an entrepreneur. *Slam laptop hood. Cue classy Rat Pack music.*Stop the tape! Okay, that isn't exactly true. At first, I just wanted to...
Comments23/07/2017 #5 Phil Friedman@Whitney Raver, this piece deserves a lot more attention than it appears to be receiving -- because contrary to what the title suggests, it is NOT the low ramblings of a drop-out Millennial trying to justify a life being semi-unemployed, but the chronicles of a determined achiever. Sharing this and hoping more will take the time to read what genuine inspiration is. Cheers!
- ProducerExecutive FreedomExecutive Freedom “Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose.” Janis Joplin Freedom comes from mastering the ability to move through our fears rather than being controlled by them. This occurs as we take the emotional labor...
- 23/07/2017Please help me welcome @Jennifer Spencer to beBee! She runs a media agency, EnergentMedia.com, focused on getting Entrepreneurs placed on top podcasts. She is also a contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine.
https://www.bebee.com/bee/jennifer-spencerJennifer Spencer - beBeewww.bebee.com Public profile of Jennifer Spencer on beBee. beBee is the only social affinity network specialized by sector. Join and get...
- Producer22/07/2017A journey worth takingWhat defines you? What drives you? What inspires you? What motivates you to inspire others? What are you passionate about? Do you know yet? Perhaps you do. Perhaps there is more to learn about yourself. Self-discovery is necessary to realize...
Comments23/07/2017 #14 Louise SmithThank you @Barbara Henslee for your post which is written with fluidity & a layout that makes this so easy to read and understand.
Who am I ? Self-realization
" I’m good at things I’d never thought of before.
I don't have to continue things that I’m not very good at or enjoy.
I can explore something else & learn by mistakes.
I can look at my family traits to help me discover and change myself. " (paraphrased)
Above these are the kernel of personal change. It's important to work on the inside and the outside. Both Nature & Nurture
I use these ideas everyday to help my clients move on with their lives after tragedy and trauma or to get a new job.
"Live and work with the possibility, maybe even the reality, that you are constantly being “interviewed.” "
maybe ok for some people, for those with mental health issues esp related to anxiety,
I wouldn't use this concept.
Instead I would encourage them to do the best they can as much as they can without overdoing it.
I love this concept
"Remember that self-discovery is a journey, not a destination."
So often process is sacrificed for $ and speed which often hurts and alienates people.
"I hope you are on "A journey worth taking."22/07/2017 #4 Zacharias 🐝 VoulgarisGreat post. Not sure if the quote in the beginning is actually Aristotle's, as Socrates said the same thing, as well as the Oracle of Delphi had a similar saying at its entrance. Whatever the case, it's great how it still holds true and how it found its way to bebee...22/07/2017 #3 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.wise post, thank you @Barbara Henslee, enjoyed it!
- Producer22/07/2017Questions to Help You Mind Your Business…A Blog Series By: Renée Cormier & Graham Edwards Graham — We sat in a trendy bakery enjoying lunch, and as always our conversation turned to business, opportunities, and the dynamics of transitioning a business in the current business...
- Producer22/07/2017PLEASE STOP ATROCITIES WITH NATURE!All roads of the world lead to Rome What a fallacy, we love to epitome Not acknowledging how time is flowing Nothing is constant and deserves to be emulating Always there is a development of new quality Having no reminiscence of...
Comments23/07/2017 #12 CityVP 🐝 ManjitNature includes atrocities, whereas atrocities are what we view through the lens of our own humanity. You have written a poem about that humanity but I do not underestimate how atrocious nature can be. If human beings are adding to man-made causes of devastating climate consequences, that is because of decisions that lack humanity - what nature does to counter man's effects is not human at all, it is simply nature adapting. When human beings are no more, it is like saying that dinosaurs are no more - and in that also, nature simply evolves, that we apply human consequence or even morality to nature, demonstrates how self-important we think we are - when the reality is we should be humble, far more humbler than we are today as a human race.22/07/2017 #7 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.you let us reflect on our behavior, and on the questions we should ask ourselves, thank you @Debasish Majumder
- it is often said beBee is the place to share Innovation and surprising posts. Feel free to join https://www.bebee.com/group/my-bebeetv
A menudo se dice beBee es el lugar para compartir la innovación y puestos sorprendentes. Siéntase libre de unirseSummer or temporary Housing solutions featured on beBee ! These foldable structures are the Transformers of buildings , check it out on http://bebee.com/join My beBeeTV is for everyone, everywhere. beginners to...
Comments22/07/2017 #4 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.transform your world with innovative solutions!22/07/2017 #2 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.#1 it makes me smile, so that means I love it!22/07/2017 #1 stephan metral 🐝 Innovative Brand AmbassadorHey @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc. what do you think of this ?
- Do you really need an Office ?www.linkedin.com A quiet place to answer phone calls, send faxes, and meet with clients. In the old days, everyone had offices. That’s changed. Sure, many of...
- Pinterest showcasing beBee authors & bloggers - check more content on this blog - http://bit.ly/2uTsovu
- 22/07/2017“The happiness of the bee and the dolphin is to exist. For man it is to know that and to wonder at it.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
- Producer22/07/2017The Game of Drones: Drones for Biological Pests Control In recent years, the agricultural industry has quickly adopted drones for use as devices to better visualize crops in precision agriculture. Another fast-moving sector is the use of drones as a means of dispersing spray products from accuracy of...
Comments22/07/2017 #7 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.wonderful how drones support humanity
- Producer22/07/2017Lets Talk About Psychology and Influential Perception in Today's World. Today there are many influencers all over the globe. Some positive and some negative. For years, people have been told that in order to make a good leader you must influence and direct your voice and tone in a positive manner toward others. In other...
- 22/07/2017Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. - William James
Decide to make a difference today!
- Producer21/07/2017Metaphor Magic - How to Put Prospects Under Your SpellDo your words hold the power of a strong stallion? A million-man army? An atomic bomb? Or the odor of old fish?Metaphors are shortcuts you can use to create vivid pictures in your reader’s mind. These literary devices multiply the value of your...
Comments22/07/2017 #25 Judy Olbrych#23 Thank you, @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.. Glad to be acquainted!22/07/2017 #23 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.Judy bee, a must follow!22/07/2017 #22 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.I truly adored your post, and now I am following you here on beBee, your words and images convinced me!22/07/2017 #19 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBeeThis buzz reminded me of a presentation that I wrote with spontaneity.
https://www.slideshare.net/hudali15/trimming-of-ideas View moreThis buzz reminded me of a presentation that I wrote with spontaneity.
I In Side 6 - the metaphor of time flies versus flying time. In Slide 33 time running with high heels. This nuzz being visual reminded me of my own work @Judy Olbrych and it is a proof that metaphors are powerful. Close22/07/2017 #16 Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee"When you use a metaphor, you transfer meaning from one word - or set of words - to another". Who would agree more with you @Judy Olbrych thaan @Sara Jacobovici?
I am a lover of using metaphors and I find the examples cited in this buzz very informative and proper.22/07/2017 #9 Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand AmbassadorMy life was a gray day until I read these cotton candy words which plant seeds of wisdom and let my eyes drink up that milkshake sky. As the clouds sailed by, I cried a sea of tears but found laughter is the music of the soul.
I love your fun and useful post-@Judy Olbrych.
cc @David B. Grinberg @Ali 🐝 Anani, Brand Ambassador @beBee @Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.
- 22/07/2017Anybody that can make a business book feel like a conversation is clearly at the top of their ...
Geoff is a very talented writer. Anybody that can make a business book feel like a conversation is clearly at the top of their game. If you’re an entrepreneur you need to pick up a copy because it’s rammed full of useful insights and advice about how you should run your business using technology in the modern era. Nonetheless, you’ll also be reminded that sometimes old fashioned methods such as face-to-face and picking up the phone are still just as powerful Geoff has done his home and really left no stone unturned across the wide range of topics, including leadership vs. management, finances, social media and managing personal stress. He gives lots of practical guidance as well as fresh perspectives on some of the major challenges and opportunities facing businesses in the modern era. 'Meaningful Conversations' is comprehensive, well written and articulates many subjects that effect today's new world. www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MZ96P8T/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1484305287&sr=8-3&keywords=meaningful+conversations
- Producer21/07/2017The Art & Science of a Successful Modern Marketer It is no simple task for a business to be successful at marketing today. Marketers no longer have the luxury of specialization. In order to compete and thrive, they need a wide variety of skills – skills that incorporate both creativity...
Comments21/07/2017 #5 Lance 🐝 Scoular👥ed 🐝🐝🐤🐳🔥🚲
What the❓ 🤔
Using the emojis on my Samsung S8
👥ed = shared
👥ing = sharing
🐤 = Twitter
🐳 = LinkedIn
🔥 = blast, via my designated Twitter Network of handles all at the same time.
🚲 = cycle, a growing curated list of beBee Producer articles and other articles related to beBee (currently about 360+)
rotated through my network randomly over a 2 to 3 week period.
- ProducerFuture Shock PreventionFuture Shock Prevention Challenging The Inevitable Imagine you are 95 years old and about to take your last breathe. If you were able to go back in time to today what advice do you think the 95 year old you give you about your life today?...
- 22/07/2017🎙 If you are not willing to invest in the products you're promoting and selling, why would anyone be willing to invest and buy them from you?!!!? .
#nonegativity #businesswoman #businessman #dreams #selfawareness #haters #inspiration #macro #goals #patience #entrepreneur #naysayers #business #10x #10xGrowthCon #CrushIt #NoComplaining #millionairemindset #10xmillennial #sales #training #hustle #work #create #graphicdesign #garyvee #grantcardone #SalesTraining
- 22/07/2017Social Selling StrategiesSocial Selling Strategies Social Selling has become a bit of a buzz word (pardon the pun). It's also referred to as digital selling or digital sales and marketing. However what social selling really is, is building relationships with the right people. Those people could
- Producer21/07/2017How Social Sellers & Businesses Can Use LinkedIn Video to Increase SalesWhen it comes to innovation, being first isn’t a prerequisite for being the best. This seems to be the guiding principle behind the recent introduction of LinkedIn video, the business-oriented social media giant’s first attempt at...
- Producer21/07/2017Is Digital Marketing Really All It’s Cracked Up To Be?For the past couple of years or so I have been commenting about on-line marketing, mainly through channels like social media and all the various forms of content management.My main view has been that while all this activity may seem like it’s...
Comments23/07/2017 #11 Martin Wrightthe problem with a lot if internet marketing is it does anyrhing to get your attention. However, for many that just means getting in your way when you want to read something else, becoming an irritant, becoming that screen object which makes you shout out "will you just fuck off!?" To the screen. A total marketing switch off. Marketing is about turning curiosity into income - not 'awareness' into loathing.22/07/2017 #9 ☘️Don Philpott@Jim Murray "TV subnets one" makes sense to me. I fit closely with your B2B services prospector profile, so I'm going to follow @Jerry Fletcher's idea on tribes (handy its right there:). I do business development - which is basically stalking decision makers online personas looking for tidbits...and a key element in being credible is having connections (social network - usually linkedin) within the "tribe." Having "sufficient" known linkedin connections suffices for the old school tie of yesteryear-so they talk to me. From there it becomes phone call or face to face. As a means of getting past Dolores the secretary, getting the skinny on Dawn the boss, or wrangling an interview for a better job, social has been very kind to me...in fact, and (this is genuine), my wife went to an interview a few weeks ago and the girl said; is your husband the guy who's always on Linkedin? Not too many ''philpotts" in Bulgaria:) - so she had to admit it.22/07/2017 #8 Jim Murray#6 I don't disagree, Don. I write these pieces mostly for people in the B to B services industry, many of whom have expressed their frustration with digital marketers and and the programs they run. There is a lot of commerce on the web, but mostly it involves the selling of products, of which I would call Tv subnets one.22/07/2017 #7 Jerry FletcherJim, Online marketing does work but not for everybody. The ones making fortunes, and there are few doing millions annually, all tend to cluster in products that have a tribal appeal. Tribes like survivalists, people pursuing health issues, folks with a very specific need they can't satisfy from local resources, addicts that need their porn or gambling or fighting games.
When any part of a market gets out of whack it can occur. Consider the shaving club that started on line using the principle that made Gillette a household name (replaceable razors) that forced a major company to pay them a Billion dollars for their company.
I have a client right now that is selling their service on line but it is a software-based, cloud-delivered subscription model which is where I see the on-line approach successful for B2B. Another company I'm advising is one of the best in the nation at SEO and Paid search. Their results require study that never stops and a scientific advertising approach that Claude Hopkins would love!22/07/2017 #6 ☘️Don PhilpottI'm going to come at this from a different angle...watching my kids. My daughter watches this thing on youtube called "totally.tv" - it has 1.8m subscribers (not viewers, subscribers). She loves it. Some "Masha and the Bear" uploads have nearly a 1 billion hits(no terrestial tv outlet - made in Russia). Ed Sheeran -shape of you - nearly 2 billion hits. The latest Minions movie, Despicable 3, my son has all of the stuff - he even tortured me into buying a themed lunchbox - and he is only 4 this week. He bought the cross promotional t-shirt in Lidl and wears it everyday. ---In our house, we never had a TV - so they could only find this stuff online. So, it seems did a lot of other people. Based on a sample size of 2, Digital marketing seems to work just dandy! The common denominator here is quality of output, minions, ed sheeran, masha and the bear and (I hate to say it) totally.stupid are very high quality multi media products.22/07/2017 #5 Phil FriedmanPart of the confusion lies with not distinguishing the medium from the means of delivery. An ad is an ad irrespective of whether it's delivered via TV or direct mail or email. Content marketing online is different from loss-leader promotion at a bricks and mortar store only in respect of method of delivery -- the principle is to give something of value away in order to draw customers into a sales situation. The only unique marketing medium offered by digital delivery is -- Inbound Marketing, which is interactive and focuses on building credibility and authority (branding). But Inbound Marketing is out of reach in most situations because it requires expertise in the product and the field in which the product is being marketed. And few marketers want to admit that they lack the ability to deliver that product or field specific expertises in an interactive environment, so end up actually delivering content marketing using basically worthless loss leader giveaways. In other words, the method of delivery differs as between digital vs print vs a sign in a window or on a billboard. The medium -- the approach -- remains the same. IMO. Cheers!22/07/2017 #1 Sandra SmithHey Jim, I have to disagree with some of this. There are people who sell toilet paper on the internet making a fortune. I bought some iron stain remover from a woman on Amazon who told me she shifts over 2000 units a week. Yes, that was on Amazon where there is already a significant amount of traffic, but that is part of the puzzle that businesses need to figure out. Maybe it doesn't make sense to invest in a lot of mediocre content for your website and play the spray and pray approach. Maybe businesses should focus on the market places (of which FB has its own now) for goods and services. But to know where to go and how to do it - you might want to ask a digital marketer. One that comes with lots of authentic reviews of course.
Comments22/07/2017 #14 Liesbeth Leysen, MSc. International Management, Certified Executive Coach. Brand Ambassador beBee, Inc.wonderful video, I sense the positive vibes, thank you @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood21/07/2017 #5 David B. GrinbergThanks for sharing this awesome Live Buzz, Matt, and kudos on your presentation to the MBA students. Let's keep spreading the beBee buzz worldwide!
cc: @Lisa 🐝 Gallagher @Lance 🐝 Scoular @Netta Virtanen @Milos Djukic @Paul "Pablo" Croubalian @Franci🐝Eugenia Hoffman, beBee Brand Ambassador @🐝 Fatima G. Williams