- 10/12/2016Whoa! This unique platform is going to develop great incomes for people:
• Peer-to-peer direct giving.
• You decide when you want to "step up" through the system.
• Complete back office training.
• Forced five matrix.
• Imagine receiving 20 donations of $20 each?
• Growing by hundreds every day (currently at 262,014 members).
• Signing in around 100 new members every 12 hours.
Register to get started:CrowdRising.net Members Homeow.ly Peer To Peer Direct Funding...
Comments09/12/2016 #3 Jared WieseThink I heard "they" - the good 1% ;) - even where the same clothes most of the time. Probably have clean sets, just don't like the distraction of picking.
Like Einstein not knowing his own SSN.
Like Walton or Buffett driving old beater cars.
Reminds me of the Millionaire Next Door. You'd think the rich guys would be spending it. It gets more to how they got rich - not spending it!
- Producer09/12/2016Have you ever faced the abyss?Have you ever faced the abyss? Wondering how you would pay your next credit card payment for a 25k debt, your personal 5k loan payment, your 55k student loan payment, your next loaf of bread and your last 3 months bills, oh and lowering the listed...
- 09/12/2016A seat on Facebook’s board which he still enjoys, being the longest serving board member.Why Do We See Peter Thiel, The Silicon Valley Giant, As The Next Influencer For The Coming Generations?www.nakedtruth.in Peter Thiel knows what DISRUPTION is....
- In small, medium, and large businesses, in marketing firms and manufacturing plants, leadership is important. Effective leaders understand how to empower their teams and lead their organisations to greatness, which means hiring plenty of leaders can help a business find lasting success.How to Hire a Leader: 6 Skills Every Leadership Candidate Needswww.socialtalent.co When recruiting for a leadership role, recruiters can use this guide to help them search out the true leader amongst their...
- 09/12/2016We are enabling perk-based crowdfunding offers. This allows investors the ability to gauge their own confidence in that investment. They can learn the market interest in the product while the offer is live. #crowdfunding #investors #live #DavidMandelbrot #indiegogo #ceo #founder #startup #entrepreneur #motivation...
- The “sweet spot” of innovation is moving down in the organization, found in the passionate people who are out in the field and directly interacting with the technology, the customers, and the market. These are the people who are able to make the best decisions with the quickest timing...The Sweet Spot of Modern Innovation: Rethinking Creativity Through Carlson’s Lawblog.convetit.com Learn about bottom-up vs top-down innovation, Carlson's Law, and how can companies can create a culture that encourages and rewards...
- 09/12/2016Mind, Body, and Positivitywww.smb-squared.com Your body is an extension of your mind and your is the leader of your body. What you think your body will do. As your body experiences the world it is expressing the thoughts present in your...
- 09/12/2016You can make more friends in two months by becoming genuinely interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. - Dale Carnegie
Make the effort to be genuinely interested in others today!
Comments09/12/2016 #2 Michele Williams@Renée Cormier, I am running a Twitter poll on the value of social media in response to recent op-ed pieces in the NY Times : https://www.bebee.com/content/1027770/968654 . Only a few people have responded so far but 20% of them were not sure whether social media would help or hurt their careers. This seems like an opportunity for beBee. The link above contains additional links to insights on the topic by @Jared Wiese and @John White, MBA as well as to the New York Times' op-ed pieces and my Twitter Poll. For the poll only, click here: https://twitter.com/MicheleWilliamz/status/805934850385514496.09/12/2016 #1 Hassan AmanThat is true. To put it in few words, people who don't get out of Facebook and Instagram tend to consider all social media as leisure apps. Most of them. Additionally, high-ups in the firms, with an ancient business mindset tend to underestimate the value of social media quite more than often.
- Producer09/12/2016Setting SMART Goals to go full circle with content marketingI've worked with many businesses and entrepreneurs with different budgets when it comes to sales and marketing. But when it comes to producing "big" content like blogs and videos, many of them seem to cringe. The perception is that blogs and videos...
- Valuable thoughts providid by Software AG's CEO Karl-Heinz Streibich..The Chief Digital Officer is the new Renaissance Manwww.linkedin.com
- Producer09/12/2016Why 'most' startups are failing to create an impactAs a society, we are clearly great at developing new innovative technologies; but somehow, excluding a few big name 'success stories', most of our impressive innovation is failing to revive our countries and the broader world economy. For example,...
Comments09/12/2016 #2 Ernesto GutiérrezIt´s a very relevant question and I agree with Harvey Lloyd about the relative (and modest) impact that succesful start-ups still seem to have in generating new jobbs or having an impact at a macro-economic level. The paradox with "mindsets" is that start-ups also grow, and they become having the same problems that big-uncreative ones.09/12/2016 #1 Harvey LloydYour opening statement brings to light a huge issue of our society. Your follow on comments, concerning a Frontier Mindset, bring the solution down to the companies we work. I f i could i would like to speak to the first area, societies growing issues within GDP and innovation.
I strongly agree that our innovators and governments will have to start looking at the "people". This implies that they are looking at something. Money, power and wealth. Innovation that often invests in mankind is not necessarily profitable. Many ideas and governments take needs and turn them into profit centers first. Then they add mankind on the backend. Usually, there isn't much left.
AI is an innovation and offers mankind more free time as the internet of things grows. I also believe that Google, Amazon and others in this arena will make tons of money. What jobs are being replaced by this technology? Now innovation is firing the consumer's job. Who will be the consumer of the future?
If innovation is going to continue to replace jobs then we need a whole new idea of capitalism and how we provide for the consumer's health and welfare. If we don't then we will all need to acquire the Frontier Mindset of ancestors.
- 09/12/2016Interesting survey about startupsFirst Round State of Startups 2016stateofstartups.firstround.com State of Startups...
- 08/12/2016Thank you for joining the new hive for ANYTHING:
the anti-relevant group, the catch-all for serious posts that are unique, silly posts without a general theme, troll-welcomed comments like "this belongs on FaceBook." @Javier beBee, @Dr. Corinthia Price, @Donna-Luisa Eversley. Looking for @Lisa Gallagher to join today!
Comments08/12/2016 #2 Ben PintoAs an "EntrePreNewer" I developed the following items in the picture with the 'PRE' focus on the name 'beBee.' I knew that one day I would want to form a NEWER concept in hives and came up with the idea of the Irrelevant hive. That is for everyone for anything. Join beBee's top people that have already endorsed and become members of this hive. Still looking for friends @Christine Andola, @Charles David Upchurch, and beBee branding pro, @David Gamella Pérez to join.08/12/2016 #1 Ben PintoHere is my take on marketing the value of a new hive... First though I want to thank @Sushmita Thakare Jain and @MPORANYIMIGABO Gerard for diving into this honey head first. Along with @Javier beBee who has endorsed the idea, we are still looking for @Gary Sharpe and @John White, MBA to sign up. This is the NON-RELEVANT hive:
- 08/12/2016Business cards are a great way to develop your Wellness Advocate business.Importance of Business Cards in Developing Business for Wellness Advocates | EssentialOilPrint.comessentialoilprint.com Generating leads and following up on them are two of the biggest challenges for any Wellness Advocate, but business cards can help. Essential Oil Print offers a variety of designs to choose from that help communicate your skill set and relevant...
- 08/12/2016Curious as to why and how Apple, Coca-Cola, IBM, Procter & Gamble, Whirlpool, and Nike outperformed the S&P 500 within a 10-year period by a phenomenal 219%? It’s called design thinking...Design Thinking: the Alchemy for Innovationblog.convetit.com Innovate your company with design thinking. Learn how design thinking is changing the way companies approach...
Comments08/12/2016 #1 April LynnAwesome! Especially love use of Einstein quote, “but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid”, drives how our reality and common day-to-day function affords perspective to how we approach everything and need to be open-minded to benefits of diversity to keep a step-ahead versus having to play catch-up. 🐝💤
- 08/12/2016Some people enter an industry and make a lot of headlines. These are the people who have big plans, for themselves and the world. They want to make the world a better place and grow along in the process (or vice versa).
Then there are the people who don’t care about either of that. They like to take up challenges just for the fun of it and make things better for others in the process.
George Hotz certainly belongs to the second type.Why This Seemingly Weird Move By Driverless Car Startup Comma.ai Could Be A Good Ideawww.nakedtruth.in Quite a hit product without a product...
- 08/12/2016Article/video on "How to Hire a Virtual Assistant" I put together.How To Hire A Virtual Assistant - Time Management Trainingcaptaintime.com Learn how to hire a virtual assistant in this article and video from Captain...