- 13/07/2016EIE Summer Bootcamp: 10 kinds, 5 projects, 4 days, 1 demodayEIE Sumer Bootcamp 2016 Video mix of the first generation of young entrepreneurs in the EIE Bootcamp. 10 kids, 4 days, 5...
- 29/06/2016Felicidades a cherrypoint, Connectif, BDanger, Quorum, Eva, Vasso, Mis Vatios, Xtasy games, Ponto, Arbunize, ParaPUPAS y en especial a Scan4us por haber ganado el EIE Demo Day de Primavera 2016!!!EIE Demo Day Spring 2016 Felicidades a cherrypoint, Connectif, BDanger, Quorum, Eva, Vasso, Mis Vatios, Xtasy games, Ponto, Arbunize: Career workshop + Networking with employers,...
- 16/06/2016¡Ya tenemos cerrado el jurado del EIE Demo Day Spring 2016!
El jurado estará compuesto por Sam Lown, CTO de Cabify, Patricia Casado, Directora Comercial de SociosInversores, Javier García Rodrigo de Juntosalimos, Reinaldo Aguilera de Centro de Innovación BBVA, Dhia Hammou, Director de Founder Institute y Santiago Madrigal, CEO de Fotones Energy & Water.
Confirma tu participación.
- Producer15/06/2016Microsoft buys LinkedIn: good or bad news for beBee ?Many people are asking us if LinkedIn acquisition by Microsoft is positive or negative for bebee.In our humble opinion, it is great news. Why is it excellent news for bebee? 1. It puts beBee in value as LinkedIn's main competitor. They have paid a...
Comments09/08/2016 #80 Grant ChamberlainMuch like Rob I feel this will be a positive thing for beBee I also do not trust Microsoft, although new on here a week or so it has been a very positive experience and the hives all seem very active and focused. Over the last few weeks there have been small but noticeable changes in how LinkedIn appears to recording and using data. Onward beBee20/06/2016 #78 Rob McNaughtonIn itself the M'soft buyout of LinkedIn is very good news for beBee. I do not trust M'soft (never have, nor ever will I imagine) so I began splitting my 'time' between LI and here. I am here more often now ... reading more than contributing, noting there is no frantic censorship of writers and their content here. In this alone beBee is winning ..20/06/2016 #77 Mark Tillman DavisbeBee is winning regardless of the MS/LI deal. LinkedIn has become Facebook with a tie on. Yeah I still drop by, but it's more of a habit than anything else. LinkedIn is the old girlfriend you wish you could quit, but she's still kinda fun in a non-serious sorta way. MS just threw more money out of the window.17/06/2016 #76 Chas ✌️ Wyatt#75@Max🐝 J. Carter, It is kind of ironic, that they are peppering Pulse with sponsored content at the same time- a typical move in which they try and accomplish two opposing goals and end up failing at both. I only expect to see more of the same now that MS is at the helm of the Titanic.17/06/2016 #75 Max🐝 J. CarterLinkedin's new algorithm change that is forcing it's users to use the Pulse platform in order for their posts to be seen by a bigger audience is already ringing the death bell on Linkedin.
They redesigned the algorithm so they can use the Pulse Platform to be a content hub and I suspect it that many noted bigger fish in the ocean have been asked to publish through Pulse to assist.
I also was in a conservation with one Linkedin's largest group owners and the groups were being prepped for this months ago being told to expect to change their posting guidelines to include all articles must be published through Pulse then posted to the groups.
The goal is to become a content hub to drive up new membership.16/06/2016 #74 Pamela 🐝 WilliamsDid I hear cocktails? Who's buying! I'll take a cosmo please! Kidding aside, you're analogy is perfect Ashley. LinkedIn has become stuffy and unresponsive, whereas beBee is what networking and engagement should be, with a cosmo on the side :-) it's Friday somewhere! #7316/06/2016 #73 Ashley Marie TaylorThe more I interact with beBee the more I feel that its just a completely different type of platform than LinkedIn. If the two platforms were in-person networking events, LinkedIn is a formal dinner while beBee is a casual meetup over cocktails. Both strike business deals, both power results - just in a different way.16/06/2016 #72 Mike RestivoHere is my informed observation on this poorly planned acquisition with doubtful profitable outcomes: https://www.bebee.com/producer/@mike-restivo/microsoft-aquisition-of-linkedin-part-116/06/2016 #71 Leckey HarrisonI think time will tell. Obviously, the overpaid grossly. From a business perspective, not a great idea. There were plans then to create a tool that had greater flexibility than the current one to use, obviously, Microsoft products within the platform. No one overpays just for an ad platform. How beBee is affected will depend on what happens to LinkedIn, and that won't be all that soon.16/06/2016 #70 Florencio VallinotEstoy de acuerdo contigo @Javier 🐝 beBee, beBee queda como independiente, no solo como una red, sino más allá, como una plataforma de servicios integrados, donde poder desarrollar mucho más, ahora toca trasladar a tus contactos propios a esta red y poder tenerlo todo en uno, en mi caso, que he llegado hace poco tiempo aquí la veo con más futuro que otras si se mantiene el objetivo inicial.16/06/2016 #69 Javier 🐝 beBeeExcellent article from @Matt 🐝 Sweetwood https://www.bebee.com/producer/@msweetwood/who-would-bee-the-winner-in-the-microsoft-buyout-of-linkedin16/06/2016 #68 Aleta Curry#25 Exactly, @NO one. Never mind what they're doing. Wasn't it Voltaire who said we had to tend to our (own) garden? Ultimately, LinkedIn will solve its own problems - or not. Our collective job here is making beBee a platform that serves us all well - well, not 'making', rather, helping it to develop along those lines. Of course @Javier 🐝 beBee and @Juan Imaz have an idea of what they want beBee to be from the founder's point of view, and how the enterprise will become self-sustaining and profitable, but what do the rest of us workers bees want? I read in someone else's post recently that new Bees are joining at the rate of 25,000 per day. Wow! I wonder if all of us have asked ourselves what our expectations of this new network are; are we just going along for the ride, or joining the latest fad (which is actually fine, by the way) or are we business people with specific goals that we want a social network to help us achieve, and how do those dovetail with or diverge from the Founders' goals. Conversely, I'm sure Javier and Juan have already considered the way(s) in which they see beBee fulfilling business people's needs or helping us towards our career goals; there must have been some identification of a 'need' out there, else they never would have started with all this. So I think I'm wandering a bit of topic, but the thrust of my point is, it's not what LinkedIn fails to do, it's what beBee does that's better - that is the question.16/06/2016 #67 Larry BoyerFirst of all I love your infographic @Javier 🐝 beBee! Great illustration of the difference.
I think you make some excellent business points about what will be happening LinkedIn for quite some time, which is a great opportunity for beBee to capitalize on. Another added benefit is that you can learn from all of their successes and mistakes - features, management and technology backbone. This should enable you beBee to catch up and ultimately leap frog LinkedIn and other social sites.
While we're talking about learnings, were you ever a user of Ecademy? Most people in the US aren't familiar with it but it was bigger in Europe. The community there was one of my favorites. I'm sure there are some good lessons from what worked and didn't work there. Unfortunately it was sold and transformed into something completely different.16/06/2016 #66 Chas ✌️ Wyatt@Javier 🐝 beBee, I hope you acquire new banks of servers, because I believe you are going to need them in the near future. I'm not sure if Microsoft has enough staff to cover all the patches they're going to need for LinkedIn. I think the slow decline of LinkedIn has just picked up speed.16/06/2016 #64 Mohammed A. JawadWith this acquisition, the question that can be raised is how's the transition going to take place and in the changed scenario will the Microsoft try to fix LinkedIn's ailing problems? Without any dramatic uplifting, if plans are made for reaping more profits, then that's totally wrong.
- 13/06/2016Comunicando a lo vieja escuela!
- 10/06/2016La diversidad que trae este Demo Day de Spring 2016 va desde la nacionalidad de los emprendedores hasta la heterogeneidad de sus propuestas.
- 03/06/2016Antonio Sainz #theboss fue invitado por la Embajada de la República Dominicana en España a dar una ponencia sobre el camino del emprendimiento a los estudiantes dominicanos en España.
El evento contó con la presencia del señor embajador don Aníbal de Castro y varias autoridades del mundo académico y de los negocios, gran ponencia de Crismeidy Ureña y la de Joaquín Danvila.Encuentro de estudiantes dominicanos en España busca potenciar emprendimientowww.listindiario.com Un grupo de estudiantes dominicanos se reunio ayer en Madrid con motivo del Encuentro de Estudiantes dominicanos en España, una cita que en su primera...
- Producer28/05/2016The 4 E's of Exceptional Entrepreneurship The hardest part about being an entrepreneur isn’t coming up with the next genius idea (although it does help), as many people might assume. Don’t get me wrong, creativity is important, but once your product hits the market you need a strategy to...
Comments26/05/2016 #4 Emilia M. LudovinoThis is great news and well deserved. @Laurent BOSCHERINI and @Mohammed A. Jawad it's wonderful to have both here in the beekeeper, always with your insightful comments and politeness. You're more than Gentlemen - you're two Gentlebees (gentle human beings) :) :) .
- 17/05/2016Con motivo del #DíaMundialdelaHipertensionarterial te traemos el II 360 Minds, Retos para el futuro de las aplicaciones E-Health en España.II 360º Minds: Retos para el futuro de las aplicaciones E-Health en Españawww.eventbrite.es Tenemos el placer de invitarte a compartir con nosotros la segunda edición de 360º Minds, la versión particular del EIE de una mesa redonda. Retos para el futuro de las aplicaciones E-Health en España Salud y tecnología siempre han estado unidos,...
- 11/05/2016This summer in Madrid. Surf and Roll. Sign up before the 23rd of May for the Early Bird DiscountSurf and Roll This summer in Madrid. Surf and Roll. Sign up before the 23rd of May for the Early Bird...
- 03/05/2016Historias del EIE: José María de la Cuesta.Historias del EIE: José María de la Cuesta. Don José María de la Cuesta, Catedrático de Derecho Mercantil es invitado al EIE para presidir la cátedra ¨José María de la...
- 25/04/2016Si hubiera preguntado a mis clientes qué es lo que necesitaban, me hubieran dicho que un caballo más rápido. Henry Ford.
- 21/04/2016Que nivel de emprendedor! Javier Cámara, CEO de BeBee estuvo en el EIE como #VisitingEntrepreneur compartiendo su experiencia como emprendedor. Muchas gracias Javier, que lujo haberte recibido en nuestras instalaciones.
- 14/04/2016EIE Hall of Fame: Evan Henshaw-Plath, un crack de la tecnología, amigo del EIE y Co-founder de Twitter.
- 14/04/2016Si tu saltas, nosotros saltamos contigo. Ya empezamos nuestros programas el lunes 18 de abril!
https://eiespain.com/bridge-programme/Si tú saltas, yo salto. 18 de abril. Bridge Programme. https://eiespain.com/bridge-programme/?lang=es...
- EIE Demo Day Winter 2016: Pitch de CriptoPay, la plataforma de pagos en BitCoin y AltCoins. Los medios de pago más modernos adaptados a las necesidades actuales.Demo Day Criptopay EIE Demo Day Winter 2016: Criptopay 17 de marzo del...
- EIE Hall of Fame: Aprovechando que acabamos de llegar de la República Dominicana, aquí tenemos a un diplomático de un acervo cultural envidiable. El Excelentísimo Señor Embajador de la República Dominicana ante el Reino de España , Don Aníbal de Castro,
- Invitación al Opening Spring Course 2016www.eventbrite.es El Instituto Europeo para el Emprendimiento tiene el placer de invitarle a la apertura del Spring Course 2016 que tendrá lugar el próximo lunes 18 de abril. La inauguración estará a cargo de Rosario Rey, Directora General de Economía y Política...
- 12/04/2016Reflexiones de Antonio Sainz en el programa de Juanma Romero Emprende RTVEAntonio Sainz del EIE en Emprende RTVE de Juanma Romero